Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Underground Academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male
Number of posts : 265
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Underground Academy Empty
PostSubject: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Entering the training hall I looked around. I had no idea what the hell was going on, only that I'd been told to report here after I got out of class. Looking around the room I quirked an eyebrow, not sure what I was supposed to look for. My hands were at my sides, the ring on my middle finger shimmering lightly in the light of the room. I looked around, frowning as I moved to the center of the training room, my knuckles cracking. I breathed out slowly, frowning when I heard Chuck coming in.

I glanced behind me at the small four legged thing. It had followed me home one day and wouldn't leave me alone. And every time it died it just got up a few minutes later so I'd stopped bothering. He looked kind of like a dog with a zipper on his crotch and above his eyes the actual handles for them acting like his tail and ears. His body was a soft green, almost like some kind of plush doll, and he had a bright purple collar around his neck, though there was no tag. So why call him Chuck? Well anyone looking at him would know instantly.

"Chuck-chuck-chuck. Chuck~!" he said, almost sing-song like while dancing as he entered.

"Oh god, the director is just going to love this.." I said, putting my face in my hand. "What the hell did I do to get cursed with this thing? Did I do something wrong?"

251/251
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:54 am

.... What in the hell? I would stand in the observation deck while watching the training arena. Samantha had joined me up top to record data as usual. I would not be fighting this time either. As a human, it was still far too dangerous for me to enter combat with him, especially if I wanted to keep this one around. I was pretty impressed that a human with little spiritual energy could do so well and progress so quickly. How interesting his little critter was.. A few moments would pass while Samantha made light chat, when finally Kara, the Student council treasurer would arrive. She was an interesting one, who was wearing a tight set of workout pants and a tank top. In the center was a bright pink heart with "princess" wrote through the middle.

Leaning over to the intercom, Samantha would speak while closing the large, pressurized doors. An air screech would emerge as they shut, sealing the arena from the rest of the academy and preparing it for combat. "you may begin."

Kara would simply pull an arm across her chest before stretching lightly.
"Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 am

"Eh? Begin what?" I asked, looking up at the Student Council treasurer.

"Chuck chuck chuck." Chuck said, mimicking a pokemon.

Chuck is strange, to say the least. Growling down at him I drew my leg back, my eyes turning read before I punted him with everything I had. He flew up toward the observation deck, smashing against one of the windows. Bright purple blood spread out over the window as Chuck flattened. But an instant later the blood reversed itself like simple video being rewound. He stared in the window almost looking right at the director as he hung there to a flat surface.

"Chuck?" he said before falling back to the training ground.

"WHY WONT YOU DIE!?" I demand, glaring at Chuck. "OH GOD! It's like a bad lemon movie! Kara-sempai can you tell me what's going on? I was only told to come down here I wasn't expecting a training session. Are we supposed to fight or can we just play racket ball with Chuck?"

I was hopeful with that last sentence, taking great joy from beating the tar out of the small creature that could only speak it's name. As I'm looking at her Chuck gets up and starts hula dancing before my ring transforms, the Growlancer taking the form of the Adorned pistol.

"Mustn't... waste... ammo..!" I said, my arm shaking like I'm going through withdrawl.

With a sigh I flip open the chamber of the revolver and slid the bullets out putting them in my pocket before flicking my wrist, the chamber slipping back into place.

261/511
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:07 am

She would look at him peculiarly, knowing all too well that any call to the arena meant a fight. After all, it was the easiest way to not only test and hone abilities, but to get progressively higher in the ranking. The top ranks, all held my student council members, allowed them extra perks like their own dorm room, eating whenever they wanted, and the ability to have their vehicles on site with free reign to hit the city whenever they wanted. Watching the other, she would shake her head before getting into a defensive stance.

"Regulanus repela vailisha."

tech : projectus reject
notes : 180/165
oocness :
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 am

"...Okay." I said, shrugging. "I'll take that as a 'we fight'. Since it's a training session I didn't intend to actually, you know, shoot. But let's just pretend it's loaded okay?"

I smirked shooting forward toward her, before raising my fist back the gun gripped tightly in my hand as I moved. My body moved as quickly as I could, my body shifting as my red eyes glowed brightly, my wings throwing me into the air. Extending my arm I smirked, a spray of black fire leaping from my knuckles out toward her. But that wasn't all. As the flames shot toward her, my body flew around to the side before I shot toward her again. My body turned in mid flight, my heel coming around in a reverse roundhouse kick. At the same time my arm raised up, the gun following up the kick, though it was no attempt to pistol whip. Assuming she didn't dodge or block, then I would just squeeze the trigger at point blank range, mimicking the gunshot that would have come up against someone that I got in a real life fight with.

189/700
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:39 am

The movements would be watched before she immediately moved backwards. Planting her heels solidly on the ground two leaps behind the initial fire strike, she would lean over, bending slightly down while beginning a mid level counterattack. While she was still learning half step for close combat, her primary abilities would be more than enough. After all, she was a level seven at her worst. "spirit flare..ignite!"

As he neared her with the roundhouse kick, a flash of light would occur around her before a large flare of energy erupted. The blast would swirl all around her in variant hues of whites, purples, and oranges. The blast would be quick, flashy, and dangerous for anyone caught within a close proximity, such as the other human. She had a goal in this fight. Unlike her last spar, which was against the student council vice president, she intended to have her clothes in one piece.

tech : Outflare [20 feet, fierce]
notes : 180/145
oocness : projectus reject [4 left]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:37 pm

My leg immediately came down my body turning as my hands came up. My eyes glowed brightly. My hands came back as the flash of fire came at me my own fires exploding around me buffering the fire spell. They always said fight fire with fire, and a controlled burn could easily stop any kind of wild fire. But I wasn't about to stop my attack.

As soon as the flames dispelled I charged forward using my amplified speed, my wings glowing brightly behind me. My left hand snapped out toward her face, my fingers curled in with an open palm strike. At the same time I brought my gun up aiming to bring it up under her chin, before squeezing the trigger.

"Bang bang." I said, smiling as I stood there. "You really think that I'm going to take it easy? Well then let's try something I'm not nearly as adept at."

With that I drew my arm back, the gun transforming back into a ring. Drawing my arm back almost protectively. The ring again glowed, transforming, forming a long curved blade, with a bloody tint to it, the black hilt gripped tightly in my hand.

"Shall we dance?"

200/900
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 pm

The energy burned brightly around her before fizzling off, leaving streaks of glowing lights scattered across the air between them. " Stalos emerge!" With him coming closer, and her little time to react, a natural reaction occurred. From her chest, a white dragon head would emerge, moving forward at point blank range. The dragon head would bite down on the open palm strike, burning with pure energy. While it may have looked like she was on the defensive, she was simply gauging the opponent before beginning her own offensive. If this was all the human had in him, then she might not even have to use her blood line.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Leaping back and away my arm shook gently my hand clenching a few times as the sword reverted to it's ring form. Growling I extended my hand, my fingers drawing circles in the air, black flames trailing behind it, giving the spell a much more dramatic flare.

"Pyramid of light!" I said as I leaped forward.

My hand thrust out toward her in an open palm, before releasing the rope of lightning from my hand. I wrapped tightly around her binding her in place as my ring weapon took on the gun form again. Raising it I pointed it right at her forehead before squeezing the trigger.

"Bang." I said, smirking at her. "Are you done playing around? Or can we get serious girl?"

Smirking at her I wait, quirking an eyebrow, listening carefully for her response, though I wasn't about to let her loose either.

146/1046
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:01 am

She would look at the chain for a moment as it came towards her before flexing. The chain would do the trick, but not what was intended. Her irritation at having the childish human put something on her was over bearing. Without wasting time, her eyes would turn to red, flickering with a dark, chaotic light. with the entire arena the same general color scheme, she would smile.

"fine.. have it your way... Remixa eru vlana"

The entire arena would shift into a thick, vile jungle, similar to the western forests. The thick foliage would darken the light, casting shadows across the entire new realm. As for her and the bind, both of them would disappear into the forest that was not filling the entire room.

tech : Illusionary Enchant
notes : 180/135
oocness : projectus reject [3 left]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:06 am

Backing up I frowned, looking around me. This was not going to be fun, just what I needed. And even her illusion couldn't keep Chuck away from me. The zipper dog-like thing just continued to dance in place, this time doing disco or possibly the mambo. I wasn't very familiar with dance styles so I had no idea what the fuck he was doing. Except that it was embarrassing me to no end. Resting my face in my hand again I sighed.

"Alright... Sempai, before we continue, let's get something straight, okay? Please don't mistake me for someone that wants a position on the student council, because I want nothing to do with it. At all. I came down here because I was told to come down here, not to come down here and fight with you. I mean I have no reason to fight with you, we're on the same side! But if we're going to fight, don't you dare take me lightly." I said, glaring at her.

169/1215
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:10 pm

she would be within range to be seen. With her eyes glowing red, she would flex her arms outwards, snapping the little chains of lightning. it had been a nuisance, and it wasn't going to happen again. Since she was hidden inside the jungle, that only the opponent was able to see, she had an advantage. Extending her hand upwards, her nail would extend to three feet in length before finishing. On her left hand, the index finger nail end up doing the same. A florentine style with brutal nails.

"I believe it is you who are taking me lightly..."

Shifting down into the illusion, she would seem to reappear to the rear left of the opponent. driving her arm forward with a poisonous blade. If successful, the strike would be aimed directly for the back of the quad, one of the most painful areas to be struck. With a successful strike, the poison would enter the area between the hip and hamstring, disabling movement in the left leg.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:49 pm

"Now why would I take you lightly when I've got no reason to fight with you." I said.

I didn't move, my eyes closing. Grunting I fell to one knee, my hand pressing against the ground, supporting myself. My eyes closed as I waited for her next strike. The Growlancer surrounded my middle finger in the golden ring that I had come to accept as it's natural form. Anything else was just a transformed state. I let my eyes opened as I knelt there, staring at the ground.

I wasn't going to fight anymore. Regardless of what might happen. The worst that she could do is kill me. I had no reason to fight her other than that I'd been ordered into the room. Nobody had given me reason to fight with her, to actually give up my knowledge and tactics. And I wasn't going to give them up either.

"I think it's funny that the director would put people through this. There are how many cameras in this room? How many recording devices, designed to capture every subtle movement we make no matter how fast we might move? If that information fell into the wrong hands, then whoever had that data would have detailed instructions on how to beat us. Or am I the first to actually think of that?"

221/1436
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:18 am

The sword of nails would hit their mark before she disappeared back into the illusion. Standing there, she would listen to his little speech of criticism. He really had no idea why any of them were there. Without this place to study and train, none of them would be able to progress their individual arts..

"You really don't know.. You only have one life. that is one generation to master your art. The methods of training that are given to use allow us to progress our arts multiple generations, and preserve them. Whether or not you believe in that, is not my problem. Stand and fight, or fall where you stand."

She readied herself, just in case he had something up his sleeve. She was not about to lose a fight by listening to someone ramble about something that didn't matter down here. The director had brought each of them from their homes and respected lives, and given them something to live for. He was their saviour from normalcy.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:50 pm

I just laughed while she spoke about only having one life. I shook m head, and glared up at her, not moving an inch other than that. I stared at her, my eyes narrowing as I waited for her to finish the fight or to walk away. I wasn't going to fight anymore. I was done, even if they didn't like it. The worst that they could do was kill me, and even then I'd only return as a spirit of some kind. After all if the things that Mei and I fought were in fact demons they had to be human at one point, right?

Bowing my head I waited patiently for her to do something. I was ready to die, and had been for while. When facing demons and humans, you had to be ready to fight and possibly die. Especially when dealing with people in the lower commons. Gang wars, demonic attacks, and so on, were common place in the Lower Commons. But while I wasn't afraid of death I didn't want to die, something many people believed were the same thing.

"Just get it done with okay? Kill me or don't. Either way I don't care."

200/1636
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:18 pm

The illusion would break before she snapped the nails off. Tossing them to the ground, her form would turn and walk to the door. A large hiss would emerge before it slid open, revealing the dark hallway that connected it to the rest of the academy.
"If you really have a death wish and don't care for your art, you don't belong here... If the division knew about you, they would bury you in one of their prisons for the rest of your life. if thats what you want, it can be arranged."

Her words would be sharp and concise before she disappeared into the black area. Samantha, while looking at the monitor, would turn to see other students watching. What a bummer for most of them. All seeding rounds were open to view, and now that he had failed to fight, that reputation would be spread across the upper academy.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:40 pm

"It's not weak to value life. No matter who's it is." I said, more to reassure myself than anything else.

Dusting myself off my body shook before I stretched. Pulling the five bullets from my pocket the ring transformed into a gun again before I loaded it. Flipping the chamber shut again I spun it with the hammer pulled back. Stopping the barrel I lowered the hammer before it reverted to Ring form.

"So are you going to chastise me? Are you going to come down here and give me a lecture? A beating? I know you're watching. As for this 'division' I've heard so much about, I'm not afraid of them either." I said, not looking up.

"Chuck-chuck!" Chuck said, dancing around my feet.

125/1761
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Academy   Underground Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground Academy
Page 1 of 1