Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quest!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roshi had to say he had been lazy in observing humanity or trying to improve himself further for that matter. It just came down that he didn't have the drive anymore to watch humans anymore. They were pretty much all the same on the surface, and it took effort to look deeper into them. Course the only thing revealed looking deeper into humans was the same dull grey soul they all seemed to share. There were a few humans that had different souls ones much brighter when he observed them, but they seemed to be a minority, that and he didn't feel like confronting them just yet. So, he was in a deep stupor of boredom since he had worn out that feeling of wonderment at coming back too the human realm.

He was in the small warehouse he had taken to squatting in reading one of the trashy romance novels he had acquired during his time here. Those books could be really entertaining sometimes too the demon. A brief smile crossed his face at finishing the chapter where Jacob revealed his burning passion for the heroine. "If a quarter of the stuff happened in real life, this world would be a hell of a lot more interesting." He would say mostly to himself as he picked up a small bookmark and marked his place where he had stopped reading. It was always best to savor the steamy scenes at night.

He would walk out of the warehouse and a few blocks later into the lower commons where others of his kind tended to congregate together. Roshi would be passing two of his fellow demons while he overheard a particularly interesting bit of conversation. "I've heard that a powerful demon has crossed the gates and set up a home on the eastern shores, and that he wields a powerful form of magic which he intends to use to become the next Hogosha for Onitoshi." One of the demons would say before Roshi passed out of hearing range. There that was the little spark his needed to get into the drive again to once again start climbing the ranks of demons and become something again.

It was time for the quest to begin!

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:49 pm

I remain silent and watch as the demon works to get free from my bind, though his attempts prove to be invain as dark lighting rains from the sky and strikes him where he stands. As I watch I let out a light sigh as I begin to relax some. When I hear Roshi's voice, I glance to him for a moment before giving a faint shrug, " It was something that had to be done.. He was rather strong so I had to use one of my more stronger attacks, though I believe it has killed him, but I did it with your aid... " I say, admitting that Roshi had helped me in the fight even though he had only done one thing.

Post WC: 125
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 pm

"Aw shucks, it was nothing really." Roshi would say while rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. He would reach out and poke the charred corpse with the tip of his shoe, just wanting to make sure that the demon was actually dead. "You can never be to sure that these types of guys are dead, in movies its always when you expect the villain to be vanquished he comes back." Roshi explained nudging the corpse a few more times before stepping back. "Well, now its time for some morbid stuff like partaking of the flesh to get his power. I really wish in the future that there are better ways of getting powers like this."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Turning my gaze from Roshi, I look down at the demon and scan over it for a moment. I glance to Roshi's shoe as he pokes the corpse with it. As he begins to speak I listen to him before giving a faint nod, " I have never seen a movie before.. Though I can understand why one would want to make sure something is dead. " I keep my gaze on the dead demon as Roshi speaks again, this time bringing up something about eating the demon and it being morbid. I let out a soft chuckle as I reach out with a hand, calling upon my telekanetic power to rip off one of the arms of the demon and offer it to Roshi as I rip the other off and take hold of it, " I do this all the time in Onitoshi.. Nothing morbid about eating to survive. "

Post WC: 152
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Roshi stood agape upon hearing Valkrist's confession. "You haven't seen a movie?!?! You must have been here in the human realm for awhile, and you haven't seen a movie? We are going to have to rectify that once we get back too the city. I know a good comedy movie playing that will have you in stitches." He would say giving a consoling pat on the back. Roshi would take it upon himself to enlighten this demon on the greater aspects of human culture. "We should go ahead and carve this guy up then. I want to get you into the soonest showing as soon as possible." He would say as he picked up the corpse of the demon and looked over too Valkrist to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:20 pm

I keep my gaze on Roshi and listen as he begins to speak. As he makes the comment about me being here in the human realm for awhile, I shake my head faintly as I turn my attention back to the body. When I felt the pat on the back, I glance back at him for a moment and watch him for a second before turning my attention back to the body as he makes the comment about carving it up. " I thought all we needed to do was drink the demons blood and we will gain its power. " I say, glancing to Roshi for a moment, " That is what you said before, or do you want to eat the whole body? "

Post WC: 126
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Roshi looked at him weirdly for a second before bursting out laughing. "I thought you were serious there for a second. Its good to know though you can make a joke." He would say as his chuckle subsided. "In all serious though we do just need to slice him open to get at the blood, I was just waiting for you to do the honors since you were the one that did the most fighting here; though, you would want to be the first one to get a taste of the sucker." Roshi explained.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Looking at Roshi I watch him as he gives me a weird look before he begins laughing. I cant help but chuckle faintly as he starts laughing, he was an interesting demon to say the least. I wasn't exactly sure what he meant as he began to speak but I listened to him non the les. Dropping the two limbs I had as he makes the comment about needing the blood, I hold a hand in the air and summon my scythe to me, " Alright, let's slice the thing open then. " I say as I swing down with the scythe and slice into the corpse of the demon, slicing through the burnt outler layers of its flesh to get at the insides that shouldn't be as cooked as the outside.

Post WC: 132
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Roshi would trust Valkrist to be precise in his cutting, and it would turn out to be true as he cut deep enough to get at the unburnt remains. The demon wasn't sure how much blood needed to be ingested, but he was hoping it wouldn't be all that much. He wasn't that big on the whole cannibalism thing. He would just bend down to pick up some of the blood with the tip of his fingers and lick it experimentally. Roshi would then grimace in disgust. "Egh, demons aren't that tasty." He would say before trying to call forth a little bit of the spellfire into his hand, a small silvery flame would spring up at his command. "Sweet, I was hoping it wouldn't take draining the entire thing to get the power."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:53 pm

After slicing deep into the dead demon I release the scythe and let it return to the realm I had summoned it from. Shifting my gaze to Roshi, I watch as he bends over and gets a little of the blood on his finger before licking the blood from his finger. Upon seeing the look on Roshi's face I laugh faintly as I listen to the demon speak about the taste. " Heh. I don't think you would last long in Onitoshi. Demon's are one of the primary food sources. You overlook the taste when you have to survive. " I say as I use my telekentic power to rip out a mid sized bloody chunk of meat from the demon corpse. Bringing the chunk of meat to me I take a bite of it as I watch Roshi as he seems to manifest some sort of flame in his hands. Taking another bite of the piece of meat I think upon the 'booty' he spoke of and wondered if what he had just done was the 'booty'.

Post WC: 178
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Roshi just gave a shake of his head. "I've been in Onitoshi for a long time before coming here, but that is a story for a different time and place." Roshi would say while watching Valkrist finish with his grisly meal. "You should see if you've gotten anything out of it." Roshi would say waiting to see if he would manifest the same power that Roshi had done.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:05 am

I look at Roshi for a moment before bringing up a hand in front of me. Turning my hand I gazed at it for a moment as I thought about what Roshi had done only moments ago. Looking at my hand I focus and as Roshi had done I conjure up a silver flame, though the purpose of the power remained unknowin to me, though any power that could aid me was a good one.

Post WC: 75
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 am

"Hmm, I am pretty sure we can't take the car back to the city. You got any fast and convient means of travel back into the city bro?" Roshi asked after the little display of power from Valkrist had affirmed that he had also received the power.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm

When I hear Roshi speak up, I turn my attention to him, pausing for a moment as I think on his question before I give a faint nod, " Yes. I have a fast way to get you back to the city. I'll send you back to the spot where we left, how does that sound? " I ask Roshi as I look at him.

Post WC: 65
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Roshi gave a nod of his head. "Yes, that would be nice of you to do. Your a good chap you know that." Roshi would say patting the back of Valkrist. "We should definitely do more stuff together, but let's get back to civilization before we lose anymore time." The demon said.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:50 pm

I watch Roshi for a moment as he speaks to me again. After he finsihes patting me on the back I slowly step away from him and give a faint nod, " Indeed. Perhaps we shall look for you when I come to this realm again. But until then, take care of yourself and try not to get killed by the humans. " I say as I call upon my teleprotation spell. A column of light would form above Roshi's head before descending down onto him. The spell would take Roshi back to the city, though the column I summon for myself would take me elsewhere since I had no further buisness in this realm at the time.

Exit & End

Post WC: 118
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2