Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the house of God

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

In the house of God Empty
PostSubject: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:09 pm

It was interesting too see how his sermons effected his congregation like this. He as a connoisseur of media and culture was able to pick up on the trends and themes that would respond the best to the poor congregations needs. Roshi also found it highly ironic that he would talk about god and salvation, while being a demon himself. It brought quite a few chuckles to him during the times when he had to himself. Roshi had finished the sermon for the day and saw the last few parishioners out of the church doors before he loosened the white collar around his neck. He glanced around the big empty hall before looking up too the stained glass windows depicting the savior on the cross, and he allowed a small smile to cross his face before making his way too one of the side room that he used as his place of business for the church. It was a fairly spartan business office with a few business apparel littering the desk. The thing that took up most of the space on the desk was the metal briefcase he had resting on top of it, which he opened to reveal a prestine Tavor assault rifle and two full clips of ammo. He closed the briefcase snapping it shut, while he waited for Valkrist to show up.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Grumbling lightly, I adjust my human attire a bit, I had a planed meeting with Roshi at some location he seems to frequent, though it was in the realm of the humans, which wasn't much of a bother or surprise considering he was a demon that lived amongst them. After a moment of adjusting the human clothing I finally give up on it, it wasn't something I was use to wearing so it felt different and out of place, though it did help me blend in with the humans. Letting out a soft growl I shift my attention, thinking upon the meeting I had with Roshi and where he had said to meet him. I had been to the place once before so getting there was not much of a problem. Focusing on the location for a moment I call upon my ability to teleport and teleport to the area where Roshi had said we would be meeting. Coming out of the light behind a building I glance around for a moment before slowly making my way around to the front of the church Roshi had shown me. Pausing at the doors for a moment, I look at the building before stepping through the doors, " Hello? " I call out as I step into the building.

Post WC: 217
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 pm

He would turn upon hearing a voice from the main part of the church, and Roshi would assume to be Valkrist since all of his parishioner's had left already. The demon let a little smile cross his face picked up the briefcase and left his office. "Welcome to the church of god." Roshi would say as he stepped out of his office and gave an appraising look at Valkrist, then he would just give a bemused chuckle. "I see you've decided to try on some more traditional clothes to blend in with the people around here. It looks good on you, might even get a few girls hitting on you with the way you look." He would say with a hint of mirth in his voice. Roshi would take a few more steps towards Valkrist before making a gesture towards the pulpit at the rear of the church. "Welcome to the house of the lord. You ready to have some fun?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 pm

When I hear Roshi's voice as he speaks, I pause for a moment at his comment. Shifting my gaze I glance around at the inside of the church before turning my gaze back to Roshi, " I see.. " I murmur lightly as I look at the male demon. As he comments on my clothing, I give a faint nod and glance down at my clothing, " Indeed.. I didn't feel like dealing with trouble so decided to wear this. Mmm interesting, perhaps I will find some. " I say as I look at Roshi a moment longer before shifting my gaze. Again I look around the church as he comments on it again, " House of the lord... and god... Perhaps I should make one of these for me in Onitoshi and the other realms I frequent. " I say as I look back to Roshi, " Yes I am ready to have some fun my friend. "

Post WC: 159
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 pm

He just gave a little chuckle, then just gave a little nod of his head. "Its wise to avoid conflict with humans; plus, you look good in it. Fashion amongst humans for some reason is a high priority for them. I think has to do with procreation. They are like peacocks like that." He said with a little chuckle upon hearing of Valkrist wanting to put a church in Onitoshi, that brought another chuckle from deep inside of his throat. "Yes, you would be surprised how humans flock too a place of religion, to seek solace in these troubling times. Religion is a good way of controlling a populace." He would look towards the front doors of the church "Let's go have some fun then." Roshi would say leading Vallrkist out of the church and onto the dirty streets of the lower commons.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:13 pm

I listen to Roshi as he explains a bit behind why the humans of this realm try to look good and even commenting on my own garb, though it was simply cloths to me. As he moves on to speak of religion and how it can control people, I give a faint nod, thinking on the idea more. Thinking upon it, a light grin takes form on my face. As he agrees to go have some fun I give a faint nod and look to the church doors and follow after Roshi as he begins walking. I wasn't exactly sure what kind of fun Roshi had in mind, though I had already picked out a few things I enjoyed doing that I could do in this time.

Post WC: 127
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:11 am

He just gave a little smile, and he thought of delving more into the psyche of humanity. Roshi thought however that conversation would take place later. The demon would glance back over too Valkrist who had a little grin on his face. "I guess I should tell you about the type of fun we will be having. There has been a group of people that have been harassing my congregation, preventing them from enjoying my sermons too the fullest, and they are generally making a nuisance of themselves in this neighborhood. I'm thinking a little visit to put the fear of god into them will cause them to leave my congregation in the future." Roshi looked back towards Valkrist "Oh, I should mention that these aren't normal gangster's, but they seem to be a collection of various possessed, that and I want to try out a new toy that I recently purchased." He would explain lifting up the briefcase for Valkrist to look at. "Got any questions?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

As Roshi begain to speak, I glance to him for a moment before turning my gaze from him and listen as he speaks about what we will be doing. It seemed the thing he had in mind was something that involved killing, which fit within my scope of things that I enjoy doing. Nodding my head faintly I continue listening to Roshi as he continues speaking. As he goes on and informs me as to what type of people we will be fighting, I give another faint nod as he tells me they are possessed, though at first when he started talking about what we will be fighting I thought it would be demons, giving the idea of god and what not. " I see. " I murmur lightly as he finishes, glancing at the case he was holding, " I don't beleive so... well aside from how many there are, if you happen to know that. Also, what do you have in that case? " I ask, glancing to the case again.

Post WC: 173
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:50 pm

He just gave a little chuckle at Valkrist asking him what was in the briefcase. Roshi wanted to show him, but not in the public like this. "An assault rifle, figured I should try to pull my own weight in our future hijinks." He would keep moving down the steps of the church until he reached the sidewalk. "You look disappointed Valkrist, were you hoping for another fight amongst our kind? I can always arrange another excursion if you are not satisfied with this one, The lower commons are always teeming with urban demons and yokai." He would explain. "Do you want the make up of the gang or do you want to go in blind?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 pm

When he tells me what is in the case I think on it for a moment before frowning faintly. As he continues I listen to him and give a faint shruge to his question. It didn't matter to me what we killed, as long as I got to kill something. As he finishes speaking I glance to him, " Thats a gun right? " I ask with a soft growl, " As for what we are killing, it dosen't matter if its our kin or others... We can go in blind if you wish, though I will know the number.... I have special... abilities my friend. "

Post WC: 107
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:47 am

He could see that Valkrist was disappointed in learning that he was using a gun. "Yes, it is. Now, I know you probably have a few bad experiences with firearms, but they are lethal tools that should be given a serious look at." He would say with a little a smile towards him. "I am sure that you have lots of hidden talent, given your strength, but I do think you should know about what the opposition we are facing. Indulge me, the gang is five men strong. There are a pair of brothers that have the soul of wolves in them, and they represent the brute force for the gang, one is a succubus and represents their face for the gang, one is a summoner, and the leader is a Naqual. It should be interesting this upcoming fight, yes?" Roshi asked with a little smile as he kept moving down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:57 am

As Roshi speaks about the gun, I give a responce growl while listening to him. I had had my fare share of bad experances with firearms and I would rather use my own physical abilities over one of them.. With the topic shift to what we are going to do I listen as he explains about the gang we are going against. Though as he makes mention of two wolves in the group my attention perks up as I glance to Roshi for a moment, listneing to what else heh as to say before speaking up, " Two of my kin... " I say as I look at the male demon, " I see... I guess I will have to show them the error of there ways. " I say with a light sigh as I turn my gaze to the sidewalk, " It's unfortunat though... "

Post WC: 147
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 am

Roshi just eyed Valkrist when he gave a growl when he spoke about the gun. It seemed like he was more of the old guard of thinking of using a demons natural abilities over using tools, but he was more open minded and would use any means of gaining more power. He would remain carefully neautral upon hearing the next couple of words. "It is always unfortunate when blood is shed, but they had plenty of time to repent for their actions. You also get to try your hand against two tough opponents at the same time." Roshi said consoling his companion.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Glancing to Roshi, I listen to him as he begins to speak and give a faint nod to his first comment, though I had no problem with sheding blood in any amount. As he finishes speaking I shift my gaze from him and back to the side walk, " I see... Then I guess nothing can be done aside from killing them. " I pause for a moment before I continue speaking, " Tell me Roshi, why exactly are you doing a religion? " I ask as I glance to Roshi for a moment before shifting my attention and glance at the area around us.

Post WC: 105
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:22 am

He just gave a little smirk at the question, and the demon would ponder it for just a mere second before answering. "Its for the money. I can make more money in a week from the donations of the congregation by speaking a few words about god, then I could if stole or worked honestly for the money." He hefted up the briefcase again "Bought this with two weeks worth of donations, course just have to make sure that a portion goes to charity." He would pull out a five dollar note and hand it too a bum they passed by. "There charity done. Let me ask you a question Valkrist what do you think of religion?" Roshi asked.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:45 pm

As Roshi begins to speak again I listen to him, shifting my gaze slowly as I listen to his words. " So his motivation is money... " I think to myself while listening to the male demon. I could see why such a thing would motivate one given what it can get you in realms. If one had a lot of money they could get whatever they desired. As he helfts the case and speaks about it, I glancer to it for a moment and give a faint nod, a smirk taking form on my face. I let out a light chuckle as he hands the bum some money as we pass by. " I see.. So you use it as a means for your own ends. To me... it seem's to be a way to control the masses. I have honestly not looked into such a thing as religion. "

Post WC: 150
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Roshi just let out a little chuckle. "Its both of those things. Its a device that promotion of conformity for people, but it also sparks change and revolution." Here he had to smile to himself "You can see it in many ways in how they act here in the human world many of the traits they share with us." Roshi would say as he kept walking down the street. "Then you have at other times share traits of the kami. It makes you wonder how they fit in within the grand cosmic scale of things you know." He would stop the philosophy chat with a raise of his hand. "It looks like we are here."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Falling silent I listen to Roshi's responce while following at his side as we continue moving down the sidewalk. I give a faint nod to what Roshi is saying about what religion does to people, though I did not fully understand what he is saying. As he makes the comment about the traits humans share with us a frown begins to form on my face as I glance to the demon. As he continues with the second comment about the kami I give a faint nod as the frown slowly fades from my face. When he rasies his hand and infroms me that we are here, I glance around for a moment before commenting, " So they are the bastard child of the two? " I say as I turn my attention back to Roshi.

Post WC: 135
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 pm

The demon would immediately take a turn into a adjacent alleyway, where he would set the briefcase down and open it up revealing the assault rifle. "I guess that would be one way of looking at it." He would respond back as he picked up the rifle and picked up one of the magazines and slapped it in. "Its not without purpose that humans seem to be a amalgamation of oni and kami." Roshi continued to speak as he flipped the safety off, then slipped the belt over his shoulder, so that the rifle could hang at the ready. "You ready for the fun to begin?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:05 pm

As Roshi slips into an alleyway I follow after him into the shadows of the alley and glance around for a moment before turning my attention back to Roshi as he speaks. I give a faint nod to what he has to say as I watch him pull the rifle out of the briefcase. I continue listening as Roshi speaks about the humans once again, another nod coming from me, though I remain silent for a moment on the matter. I watch him as he messes with the rifle before speaking to me. With the question a light grin takes form on my face, " Indeed I am. "

Post WC: 109
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Roshi just gave a little smile, while he finished the last touch by putting on a ski mask. He wouldn't want anybody witnessing him doing this foul deed. It would hurt his reputation in the church. "We will move on my mark then." He would say walking up too one of the doors that lead out too the alleyway. Here he would open up a rusted blue door and check inside before stepping into a dim corridor. "The gang likes staying on the ground floor, let's them have plenty of options for escape." He would say as he lead him down a few corridors before stopping once again and signaling that this was the place. Roshi would let Valkrist be the one too make the big entrance.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am

As Roshi pulls up the mask I rasie a brow while looking at him now taht he had hidden his face. As he speaks I give a faint nod, a smirk forming on my face, " ... I see. " I add as I begin to follow after Roshi as he moves down the alley. Following Roshi down the alley I slowly shift my gaze, taking in everything around me before turning my gaze back to Roshi as he speaks again. " Alright. " I say with a nod as glance around once again, " Then we should cut off there means of escape and force them to fight. " I say before falling silent while following Roshi. I follow after Roshi through a few corridors before he finally comes to a stop, where I come to a stop as well. Looking to the building, I give a faint nod before truning my attention to a door in the wall. Looking at the door, I slowly lift a hand and reach out with my palm facing the door. With my gaze set upon the door I begin to focus and exert and unseen force against the door (Telekenetix). Within seconds the door begins to buckle under the force and with one quick thrust forwards with the unseen force the door is forced right off its hinges, concaving as it flys into the building.

Post WC: 233
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Two men were seated on a couch facing facing away from the entrance when the door blew in. The two had stoned looks on their faces and from their hands joints dropped down too the floor. There startlement would only last for a few moments before one of them dashed behind the couch and pulled out a big snub nosed revolver. The other ascended up the side of the couch, where his body contorted in mid-stride taking on the appearance of a large greyish wolf who was gunning straight for Valkrist.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:08 am

After forcing the door into the building I let my arm fall back to my side as my attention rests with the ones inside the building. I look at the two males as one of them quickly moves behind the couch and pulls out a large gun. I glance to Roshi and speak with a soft growl, " That one's yours. " I comment before turning my attention back to the two and watch as the wolf charges at me, " And that one's mine. " I say with a light smile as I look at the wolf. " I will free you from your bonds my brother and guide you in the after life. " I say before dashing straight for the wolf charging at me.

Post WC: 127
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:40 am

Roshi of course knew the one going for the revolver would be his, but Valkrist was in his line of sight. He wouldn't be able to say anything though before Valkrist moved freeing up his line of sight on the other shooter who at this time managed to get his revolver. He would pop out of cover and lay down a quick barrage of suppressive fire on the firearm user causing him to hit the ground. His hand would go up and fire blindly back at Roshi, but the shots were wide and missed both him and Valkrist.

The wolf having transformed full into his lupine form would slam its body into Valkrist causing both of them to go down into a mass of fur and claws. He was bigger and heavier than Valkrist though giving his transformation, and Valkrist was still in his default form. He would use that superior weight and strength to get his jaws close to Val's neck where he would try to tear out the demon's throat.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Slamming into the fully transformed wolf I found my strength was not much of a match for the weight and power of the beast, though that was to be expected given my weak human form. Despite the great power possessed by the transformed human I was not one to be underestimated and taken lightly. As the beast atop me closed in with its jaws and went for my throat, I let out a wolfish growl as I focuse, pushing against the wolf with unseen force as I had done against the door {Telekinetix}. Though not ment to push the wolf from me at first, the force was applied to the muzzle of the wolf to keep it from sinking its teeth into the flesh of my throat. Now that the wolf had bore its faints to me, it was time to bear my own, though instead of lashing out with my teeth I bear my claws and lash out, slashing at the face of the wolf with my animal like claws {Gnashing}.

Post WC: 172
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 pm

The one with the revolver had stopped firing blinding upon realizing it was an incredible waste of ammunition. Roshi just made a little laugh at this, but he would keep his weapon trained on the couch which had been torn up by the automatic fire. He would not have to wait long at all before the guy jumped out from the cover of the couch and moved to take cover behind a nearby hallway. It proved to be disastrous though as Roshi as able to fire off several shots at the fleeing figure causing his ankle to erupt in a shower of blood and immediately causing him to fall too the ground, but he was still able too get behind the cover before he could be hit by my hollow point bullets.

The wolf in the meantime had found his jaws clenched around nothing at all, which was disturbing for him since he had been expecting the warm sensation of flesh and blood filling his mouth, what a disappointment. He would feel the first gash against him from his opponent who was still grappled against him, so he would mimic his opponent's strategy. His claws would dig into Valkrist's flesh tearing it up while his vice like jaws continued to work against the unseen force.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Holding the jaws of the beast at bay while lashing at its face with my claws I get a nice little surprise as the wolf bears its own claws, lashing out at me with them. As the wolf lashes out at me with its claws, I let out a cry of pain as it tears into my flesh. " You wanna play rough? " I say with a growl as I expand the force pushing aginst the wolf, applying more behind the unseen force, enough to push the wolf from atop me. Should the wolf be pushed off of me I would unleash the beast with in me in an easier manner. A dark light would erupt from my person, expanding out around me and growing in size. Forgoing the use of my first transformation, I bring out one of my true forms and my second transformation. As the dark light would began to fade, my form would have shifted to a large white werewolf like the one attacking me, though larger in stature.

Post WC: 174
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Roshi was at a loss once Valkrist transformed into a much bigger form dwarfing the other wolf and taking up a lot of space. He was able though to get into the living room hugging the wall for cover as he made a quick way towards the human he had wounded. He just waited for the right time when he could make the shot.

The wolf would be pushed off by the spirit causing him to land amongst the ruins of the couch. He let out a low throaty growl at the transformed Valkrist. Val though should be paying attention to his surroundings as the wall on his left side suddenly burst in and a boar the same size as the wolf came barging in tackling Valkrist with its enormous tusks.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Getting lost in the moment and my transformation I neglected to focus on the threat to my side, though as it comes bursting through the wall I finally notice it, but not in time to evade or block the attack. Instead I am met with enormose tusks attatched to a large boar. Getting hit from the side and slammed into the wall, I let out a howl of anger as I reach down and grab the boar by the tusks and begin to growl at the beast. Gripping the beasts tusks, I begin to push back against it, putting all my strength behind me as I push against it and try to throw it down the hall towards the wolf I had forced away from me.

Post WC: 126
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:45 pm

The boar would met Valkrist's eyes, and he would be able to see the intelligence in them. Valkrist would be able to sense a gathering of energy in the enemy spirit as a spike of shadow erupted at Valkrist's while the boar was being thrown. The wolf would deftly get out of the way making its way in the opposite direction. The boar would land amongst a heap of rubble and spend some time getting back onto its legs. They had the demon surrounded without the other two coming out to engage the demon, which did not look well for him if others joined in on the fight.

Roshi came rounded the corner to see the man he had wounded earlier making a run towards the door and presumably a open window to escape. The man looked back at him knowing that things weren't going well. Roshi would simply lift up his rifle and spray the man with a hail of bullets, what he hadn't expected was several batlike creatures appearing out of thing air to sacrifice themselves to stop his bullets, and it allowed the apparent succubus to keep running.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 am

Sensing the bathering of energy as I threw the boar I felt something was about to happen so I called upon a barrier of dark magic to surround me and protect me as the boar unleashed its own magical attack at me. After throwing the boar, I shift my attention to the wolf and let out a low guttural growl as I look at the beast. Glancing between the wolf and boar, I thought for a moment on how to deal with them swiftly, knowing if I continued like this I would burn through my stamina quicker then I wanted too. With this fact in mind I let out a soft sigh and shift back to my human form to conserve my stamina.

Post WC; 123
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 am

The wolf could sense the weakness in its opponent. The person who had transformed would have given a laugh at this, but it would instead instantly press the attack against Valkrist as it started shrinking. His jaws would be aimed not at Val's throat this time, but it would be aimed at his leg. His fangs would be set too sink into the soft hindquaters of the demon and tear the hamstring of the demon effectively destroying his mobility. The boar at this time had finally gotten back on its feet. It staggered a bit letting out huffs of shadow element.

Roshi cursed at seeing the succubus being able to flee, but he wasn't giving up pursuit as he rushed into the room. He would immediately duck as a blade of shadow passed directly over where his head had been. The succubus had a look of consternation on his face as he pressed the attacked with his dark metal sword forcing Roshi to retreat several steps away.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:23 am

With the decision to change back I had expected an attck from my ememy given the fact that transforming back would weaken me when compared to the wolf and boar. Though now I had come to the conclusion of finishing off these two so they would no longer plague me. As the wolf came at me again with another attack, a smrik crosses my face as I lash out with an arm, slashing through the air and unleashing three arcs of blood red and ice blue energy {Rending Claws}, at the wolf as it moves to strike at me. I had lost track of Roshi since my full attentoin had become focused on the wolf and the bore attacking me, though I figured he could take care of himself since he had the gun.

Post WC: 134
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:44 am

The wolf would howl in pain as three slashes crossed his rib cage. There would be a low growl of pure hatred from it as it limped away towards the boar that was coming back around to assess the other demon. It would look back over too the wolf, who would take the cue from the boar and slink back around. There would not be any warning as the boar charged once again intent on spearing Valkrist through the torso. The wolf at the same time having bidding his time would launch a near simultaneous attack where he dodged to once again hamstring Valkrist.

Roshi would keep ducking out the range of the weapon, very much attached to his head. He managed to get his weapon into aiming at the succubus, and he fired off three hots with it. The succubus though would defend against by turning the sword into a shield, where it would deflect the majority of the shrapnel.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:24 am

As the wolf begins to limp away I smirk faintly while watching the beast, perhaps now it has learned its lession. Upon hearing the sound of something charging at me I shift my attention to the boar charging me and the smirk fades from my face as I let out a growl as I call upon an entity of dark chaotic energy {Chaotic Familiars} that attatches itself to my back before unleashing five tendrils of energy. The ends of each tendril shift into the upper body and head of a wolf, three of the five heading straight for the charging boar. The two left over, acting almost as if they had a mind of there own quickly move to block the attack from the wolf, though the two combind only offer minimal protection from the attack.

Post WC: 136
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:03 pm

The boar would see the dark tendrils of demonic energy coming at it, but it wouldn't change its course. It would instead build up a aura of shadow element causing a big burst of power to occur once it meat the three chaotic familiars. It would come out slightly worse for the wear, but the pig was built for toughness. The wolf would draw into his deep resevoir of strength giving far more strength then he had before to push through the two familiars and lock his jaws around Valkrist's leg. He would be in dire straights now.

The fight was going better for Roshi as with each bullet more of the shield created by the succubus was destroyed. The injured ankle prevented him from moving around move, letting him finally put several bullets into the succubus. Roshi would breathe heavily over the corpse before making his way back too the living room to see how Val faired.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:51 pm

As the familiars lash out at the boar they seem to have little effect on the beast as it inleashes a burst of shadow element against the three familiars. Despite my attempt to prevent the wolf from sinking its fangs into my leg with my familiar. As the beasts attack breaks through the meager defense offered by the two familiars and sinks its teeth into my leg, I let out a cry of pain. " Fuck! " I say with a growl as I lift a hand, thrusting it out towards the boar and unleashing another invisiable blast of force {Telekinetix} to stop the boar from getting to me. With my free hand, I reach out, summoning my scythe into my grasp before I swing down with the weapon, blade aimed to sink into the wolf's back unless it evaded the attack.

Post WC: 142
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:08 pm

The boar was hit by the blast of unseen force and hit against a nearby wall, leaving a nice concave crater after the impact. The real attention would be on the wolf who maintained his vice like grip on Valkrist. Those large blue eyes of the wolf would be able to register the threat of the weapon, but the scythe was a pole arm, which meant that unless the wolf was a certain distance away. It would be totally useless against the wolf, a dagger would be far more useful in this kind of situation. The wolf would push the situation even further by tugging on Val's thigh, unbalancing the demon further and causing any shot with the scythe to be further off the mark.

Roshi would peek his head out and immediately see that the wolf had Valkrist by the short hairs, which did not bode well for either of them. It was fortunate though that he had a clear bead on the wolf. He brought up the assault rifle and looking through the iron sights would squeeze off three shots that would tear large holes into the wolf causing it to yelp in pain and let go of Val.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:36 am

As I swing down with the scythe, trying to strike the wolf with the blade, it begins to pull back on my thigh causing me to begin losing my balance. As my balance goes with the pull I end up falling over on to the ground, my grasp on the scythe loosening to the point where I release the weapon. Falling to my back, I let out a growl of anger as I shift my attention to the wolf compeltly. Looking at the beast, I reach out and force my way into its mind, though before I can continue any further I watch as three rounds rip into the beast and force it to let go of my leg as it yelps out in pain. As the beast releases my leg, I lift from the ground and begin to move away from it while starting to recover from the attack.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 am

The wolf was bleeding heavily at this point pretty much taking it out of the fight so far. The boar had managed to once again to get back onto its feet. It would not look good for either opponent. Val had been seriously damaged by the bite of the wolf which must have crushed his femur at least. The boar snorted a few more times before circling around the Valkrist. There would be suddenly bullets whizzing by Valkrist's head as the Naqual coming from the opposite side wielding a boxy sub-machine gun, spewed out a ridiculous amount of lead at the demon.

Roshi would interrupt the barrage of lead with returned fire of his own allowing Val to act against the appearance of the other being or the boar at the very least.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 am

Pain radiated out from the injury on my leg, though I couldn't tell to what extent I had been injured, which wasn't a good thing given the situation. I had gotten carless in the matter since it was one of my kin and let the beast deal a great amount of damage to me which I should not have done.. Lifting my gaze I glance to the boar as I hear it snort berfore it begins to move, though my attention is shifted once again as bullets beghin to whiz by my head causing me to look to the newcomer with the gun. Narrowing my gaze I let out a soft growl as I move backwards still, though as Roshi b egins to open fire again, I reach out into the boars mind {Influence} and speak to him, " Kill him. " I say, directing the boar to change targets from me to the man shooting at me with the weapon.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 am

The boar its mind being overridden would look back over too the Naqual and make a charge at it, going full speed. The Naqual would see this coming of course and put three bullets into the charging creature causing it to flounder in place. He would then bring forth a great gout of fire and unleash a fire storm at Valkrist incinerating the boar and wolf in an attempt to destroy the other demon.

"This is fun isn't Val?" Roshi yelled seeing the big blast of flames setting the apartment on fire. Roshi just had a smile on his big face. He kind of wondered when the police would show up given all the automatic fire that has gone on.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:14 am

Though I had sent the boar at the one with the gun in the attmpet to pit them against each other, the boars charge seems to be stopped before it can reach the armed man, though it surved a purpose in the end, blocking any further rounds from reaching me. Seeing the gout of fire coming from the other side of the boar and rusing into the boar and wolf, incinerating them, I let out a grumble as I glance around briefly before slipping through an open passage to escape the gout of flames, " Let's see you get your leg bitten by a wolf and call this fun! " I shout back to Roshi.

Post WC: 115
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 am

"Hey, you have to break a few eggs to have this kind of fun and don't tell me you aren't enjoying this!" He yelled back feeling from the heat of the flames. The Naqual would stride out of the hallway and into the room, the flames would begin to steadily rise up the walls. "Come one out little demons. Come out and face your doom!" He yelled out. "Don't you appreciate a minor villain monologuing like this?" Roshi yelled over too his friend before the Naqual rounded on Roshi and unleashed a blast of flame where Roshi was hidden behind. He would get out of the way barely in time as more flames and smoke started filling up the building.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:27 pm

As I hear Roshi's comment I let out a light grumble as I shift my attention to my leg. " Up until the point where the wolf bit my leg I was having a great deal of fun but I got careless. " I yell out to Roshi as I focus on the Naqual to get a fix on where it is. As the Naqual yells out, I listen to him as he began to yell out to have the two of us come out. I let out a soft chuckle at Roshi's comment. As the Naqual turns to begin attacking where Roshi is I being to move, launching myself at the Naqual and trying to land on its back and sink my claws into its flesh and go to bite down on its shoulder.

Post WC: 135
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 pm

The Naqual let out a furious roar of pain from Val's claws sinking into his back. He would swipe around discarding the machine gun as he tried to get the other demon off his back. The beast man would instead settle for bashing the offending demon against one of the burning walls, hoping to dislodge him that way. "That's why you've got to pay attention next time. You shouldn't be thinking about the pork, when you've got a job to do." Roshi yelled back as he checked his body, but he didn't feel anything wrong. He would get up quickly rifle in hand and make his way to see how Val was faring against the leader of this little gang.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Latching onto the back of the male, I held on for dear life as he began to swipe around and fire off his weapon as he tried to get me off, though I was not about to let go. As the male moved back and bashed me against a burning wall, I released my grasp with my jaw and let out a growl of pain as I dug in deeper with my claws as I went straight for the side of his neck, bitting into his flesh with my wolfish canines while listneing to Roshi's comment which frustrated me even more with the moment.

Post WC: 104
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm

The Naqual would once again bash the demon. It was soon apparent though that this strategy wasn't going to work for it, so it would instead have its entire body burst into flames. The damage would be negligible to Valkrist, but it would work with the enviroment itself which had turned into a mini-version of Onitoshi with added bits of debris falling down now. Roshi would pop his head out of the crumbling cover and see a clear shot on the Naqual despite the antics of Val. He would slip the assault rifle into semi-auto mode and line up a shot before taking it, which produced a huge bloom of flesh and blood from the Naqual's chest as it slumped too the ground. "Sorry to cut this short Val, but I think we should finish this guy off now, then get the hell out of here." He would say trotting up too the wounded demon.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm

I held on as the male bashed into the wall once again, tightening my grip on the male with my fangs sank into his flesh. It isn't until the male bursts into flames, which is rather surprising, that I finally release him and pull back at the sudden burst of fire, though the over all damage was minimal the shock effect was rather high though given the nature of the attack. Pulling away from the male I watch as he takes a few rounds in the chest before slumping to the ground. Hearing Roshi's voice, I shift my attention to him, over looking the first comment, I give a faint nod as he makes the argument to get out of the building. " Yeah, that would be a wise thing to do. "

Post WC: 133
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God Empty

Back to top Go down

In the house of God
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next