Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the house of God

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

In the house of God - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was interesting too see how his sermons effected his congregation like this. He as a connoisseur of media and culture was able to pick up on the trends and themes that would respond the best to the poor congregations needs. Roshi also found it highly ironic that he would talk about god and salvation, while being a demon himself. It brought quite a few chuckles to him during the times when he had to himself. Roshi had finished the sermon for the day and saw the last few parishioners out of the church doors before he loosened the white collar around his neck. He glanced around the big empty hall before looking up too the stained glass windows depicting the savior on the cross, and he allowed a small smile to cross his face before making his way too one of the side room that he used as his place of business for the church. It was a fairly spartan business office with a few business apparel littering the desk. The thing that took up most of the space on the desk was the metal briefcase he had resting on top of it, which he opened to reveal a prestine Tavor assault rifle and two full clips of ammo. He closed the briefcase snapping it shut, while he waited for Valkrist to show up.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Latching onto the back of the male, I held on for dear life as he began to swipe around and fire off his weapon as he tried to get me off, though I was not about to let go. As the male moved back and bashed me against a burning wall, I released my grasp with my jaw and let out a growl of pain as I dug in deeper with my claws as I went straight for the side of his neck, bitting into his flesh with my wolfish canines while listneing to Roshi's comment which frustrated me even more with the moment.

Post WC: 104
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm

The Naqual would once again bash the demon. It was soon apparent though that this strategy wasn't going to work for it, so it would instead have its entire body burst into flames. The damage would be negligible to Valkrist, but it would work with the enviroment itself which had turned into a mini-version of Onitoshi with added bits of debris falling down now. Roshi would pop his head out of the crumbling cover and see a clear shot on the Naqual despite the antics of Val. He would slip the assault rifle into semi-auto mode and line up a shot before taking it, which produced a huge bloom of flesh and blood from the Naqual's chest as it slumped too the ground. "Sorry to cut this short Val, but I think we should finish this guy off now, then get the hell out of here." He would say trotting up too the wounded demon.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm

I held on as the male bashed into the wall once again, tightening my grip on the male with my fangs sank into his flesh. It isn't until the male bursts into flames, which is rather surprising, that I finally release him and pull back at the sudden burst of fire, though the over all damage was minimal the shock effect was rather high though given the nature of the attack. Pulling away from the male I watch as he takes a few rounds in the chest before slumping to the ground. Hearing Roshi's voice, I shift my attention to him, over looking the first comment, I give a faint nod as he makes the argument to get out of the building. " Yeah, that would be a wise thing to do. "

Post WC: 133
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Roshi looked around. They hadn't managed to eliminate the full gang seeing as there had only been one of the wolf twins at the place, but they had practically be wiped the gang out. The demon looked back over to Valkrist. "Well, I think it would be an even wiser thing, to you know use that fancy teleportation magic of yours and get us out of here before the building collapses on us. I really don't want to experience what happens when a building collapses, especially a burning one at that." He would say looking up at the burning ceiling.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Turning my attention from Roshi, I glance around for a moment, looking at the building around us as it burnt. Upon hearing Roshi I shift my attetion back to him and let out a light chuckle as he makes the comment about me using my magic to teleport us out of here. Another chuckle escapes me as he adds on about being in the building as it collapses and not wanting to experance that. " Trust me, dying isn't a fun experance.. " I murmur lightly as I turn my gaze from Roshi and call upon a column of oscillating energy, " After you. " I say, gestureing to the portal taht would take us back to Roshi's church.

Post WC: 119
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Roshi wouldn't even bother saying anything more as he stepped into the column of oscillating energy and find himself back in his church. He looked around before making a gesture to follow him into one of the more private storage rooms. "You said you got hurt? I've got some medical supplies here in the church, and I can give you some basic first aid if you want." The demon would offer as he set the rifle down and squatted down to look down at the wound on Val's thigh.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 am

After Roshi stepped through, I would wait for a moment before following after him, flying through the air since my leg had been injured during the fight. Once through the protal it would begin to close behind me. Slowly I shift my gaze, glancing around for a moment before turning my attnetion back to Roshi as I follow after him into the private storage room. As he asks about me being hurt, I give a faint nod, gestureing to my bleeding leg, " I think you might be able to help, im not sure about the extent of the damage though. "

Post WC; 102
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:14 am

Roshi gave a slight nod of his head. "Well, just wait right here then while I get the supplies then." He would say leaving the room briefly to come back in with a small first aid package. Roshi would have Valkrist lay down, so he can get a good look at the wound. "That is pretty nasty wound you've gotten." He would say taking out some iodine and dabbing some of it on the wound, so that it would be disinfected. "That's going to sting by the way." Roshi would say in a detached way.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:36 am

Looking to Roshi, I give a faint nod to what he has to say before shifting gaze, glancing around the room for a moment as Roshi leaves to get the supplies. As he comes back, I shift my attention back to him, again nodding ashe informs me to lay down. Slowly I begin to shift and lay down like Roshi had said to do. I keep my attention fixed on Roshi as he inspects my injury and informs me of how it is. As he tells me how it is I let out a soft sigh, " Where is a healer when you need one. " I say while letting out a growl as he dabs something onto the injury. " ... Thats fine I just need to get this taken care of. "

Post WC; 134
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:47 am

He would keep dabbing it before setting it aside and getting out needle and thread. "You'll want to avoid getting into fights in the future, and let this wound heal up, that or use a spell to heal it up." Roshi would say as he began sewing up the wounds in his side. It was a slow work considering he had rarely done something like this, but he finished up soon enough. "Feel better?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm

I keep my gaze on Roshi and give a faint nod as I listen to him speak, " I'll have to see about finding someone with healing powers so they can heal me. " I say as I watch Roshi as he begins to sew up the wound on my leg. Being use to this level of pain I simply watch Roshi as he works and as he finishes and asks the question, I give a nod, " I beleive so, I'll have to take it easy on the leg to let it heal though. "
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Roshi gave a nod of of his head as he inspected his work. It wasn't pretty by any means, and the wound would no doubt leave a nasty scar behind as well. "Yeah, once you heal up that should leave a nice scar. You can use that too pick up chicks since they always love seeing scars on a man." Roshi would say absentmindedly while putting the supplies back away. "Come back here in a few days, so I can see how the wound is doing if you haven't found a healer by then." He would say.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Now that he had finished, I begin to shift and slowly raise up, though instead of relying on my physical locomotion, I raise myself up by means of flight and lift myself into a standing position, nodding my head as Roshi speaks. " Heh, I see. I guess I'll have to show it off to chicks from now on? " I ask as I glance to Roshi before looking away, " And, its glad to know I have a doctor in this realm that can patch me up should I need it. "

Post WC: 93
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Roshi rubbed the back of his head. "I wouldn't call myself a doctor, but I can patch you up with basic medical skills like I said before." He would say as he patted Valkrist on the back. "Thanks again for helping me out in that little endeavor. I've got all sorts of leads on other fun activities we can do. Like I know there has been some happenings in Gothstone, lot of social rejects end up living there, but there have been a few disappearances of young ladies there. I suspect that there are vaspires there." He said.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Floating in the air I let out a light sigh and glance to Roshi as he begins to speak again. Looking at the male demon I listen to him and smirk faintly at his comment. " I see. " I say as Roshi pats me on the back. Turning my gaze from the male, I give a nod as he begins to thank me for helping him. As he begins to speak about something in another part of the city, I glance at him for a moment, thinking on what he is saying before giving another nod, " No problem, it was fun helping you and we will have to look into that when I return, though for now I must be off, I need to heal. " I say as I open another portal like before, " Farewell. " I say, waiting a moment before moving through the portal.

Exit RP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the house of God   In the house of God - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the house of God
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2