Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moonbucks Espresso

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Moonbucks Espresso

Moving down the sidewalk through Gothstone, idly scanning the path before me and the people on the sidewalk with me, I let out a soft sigh as I let my shoulders go slack while relaxing. Shifting my gaze, I glance up at the sky for a brief moment, looking at the sun as it beams down onto the city, its position in the sky indicating that it was roughly noon in the day. Lowering my gaze, I look back to the sidewalk before me and slip my hands into my pockets and begin to hum lightly to myself. As I move down the sidewalk I begin to sense a familiar spiritual signature. Pausing for a moment as I start to sense the signature, a light smirk takes form on my face as I begin to focus on the signature of the male kami I had come to know as Izuya. Sensing the male spirit I continue to move down the sidewalk, moving closer to the source of the signature. Moving down the sidewalk I come upon a building, coming to a stop I glance to the side and scan over it for a moment. " Moonbucks.. " I murmur lightly as I look at the sign a moment longer before turning my gaze to the building. With a faint nod as I come to a decision to see what Izuya is up to since he seems to always pop in on me at random times, I step forward and push the door open as I step into Moonbucks. As I enter, I glance around for a moment before moving to an empty seat.

Post WC: 273
Moonbucks Espresso Valkri12
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Roshi was enjoying some coffee while he paid a visit too one of his flock that had gotten sick. He had muttered a few prayers for the congregant, but the cynic in him expected him to die shortly. The demon would normally not have stayed so long in the cafe had he not gotten a request from Val to met him here, which was new for him. The bit of paranoia that he had made him pack up all the essentials for combating spirits, most of which were either secreted on his person or in the small doctors bag he carried with him, which also contained the fully automatic tavar assault rifle. You never know when it would be needed.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Izuya would sit in a reclining manner with his back resting against his seat. As things would turn out, his seat would be behind the empty seat that Valkrist would have sat, placing them back to back in this place. Izuya had felt the demon coming from the time he was sensed. It was a shame that Akera, the girl he had met in the past, didn’t seem to be working today; he knew with the new arrival that could end up being a very interesting scenario. Deciding to speak first, Izuya directs his words to Valkrist while his back is still to him. His voice is light as he teases, “Is it safe to assume I have a new stalker now? I knew that once you started being around me you wouldn’t be able to keep yourself from me, isn’t that right, moth-sama?” The tease would be followed by Izuya turning around in his chair so that his right arm could rest on the chair’s back with his gaze coming to Valkrist’s back, or front depending on if he turned around or not.

184 / 184
Moonbucks Espresso Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Moonbucks Espresso

Shifting my gaze slowly, I glance to Roshi, another spirit I could sense now. I keep my gaze on the male demon for a moment, he had indeed shown up at my request, though he looked a little paranoid. With my gaze still on Roshi I could sense Izuya sitting behind me, though he had yet to say anything to me but I didn't think he had missed me coming in. As he begins to speak I let out a light chuckle at his first comment while listening to him. I keep my back to Izuya as I listen to him and even as he finishes speaking. " Stalker... Why would I do such a thing? " I ask as I shift my gaze from Roshi, " Though, I'm sure you would like that, having me stalk you around. Wouldn't you? " I ask the kami, glancing back over my shoulder to him.

Post WC: 153
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:18 am

The demon looked up to see Val coming in, but it seemed that some other person was initiating conversation with him. He would just pick up his coffee and take a sip of it. It was overpriced to be sure, but it would let him kill some time until the conversation was finished between the two of them. He didn't need to worry about the other person since he was confident that Val could take care of himself.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Since he was greeted with attention, Izuya would turn in his chair a little, resting his right arm on the edge of the table that was now to his side. One leg would cross over the other and his left arm would cross over his body, taking his cup of tea before bringing it to rest towards the center of his chest. He continues, “I’m sure you would like if I liked it… or if I didn’t like it.” He takes a sip of his tea and giggles, “the other person’s liking has nothing to do with your liking, I just remembered.” The tilt of his head shifts towards Valkrist once more with lazy eyes as he comments speaking only into his mind, “I’ve been thinking about where you should take me on a proper date and I realized that I want to go to the past realm. Judging by your personality, I would assumed you would probably have some sort of kingdom there with nothing but whores place about to serve your every lustful whim…” Slightly distracted, Izuya asks, “aren’t you going to ask your friend to come over?” He realized this person was someone whom he had bumped into before on the streets; it truly was a small world.

211 / 395
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Moonbucks Espresso

Looking over my shoulder back at the kami sitting behind me, I watch him as he begins to turn in his chair. I keep my attention fixed on Izuya and listen to him as he begins to speak again, a soft smirk taking form on my face as he makes the comment. Nodding my head faintly to his comment I slowly shift my attention away from Izuya though I continue to listen to him. While listening to Izuya I slowly shift my gaze around, the area before me though as he makes the comment about the date I glance back at him as I let out a soft chuckle, it seemed he still was set on that, though perhaps I should humor his request. I keep my attention on Izuya as I listen to him continue to speak into my mind, another smirk taking form on my face as he makes the comment about me having a kingdom in the past. When he makes the comment about asking my friend to come over, I shift my gaze from Izuya and glance to Roshi for a moment and let out a soft sigh as I nod my head faintly, " So you want to see the past, and what makes you think I can take you there? " I ask Izuya before turning my full attention to Roshi and reach out, speaking into his mind, " Why dont you come join me over here friend. " I say into Roshi's mind as I look in his direction.

Post WC: 256
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:51 pm

It was peaceful and relaxing for Roshi while he finished off the last bit of his expresso. He closed his eyes momentarily when he heard in his head the invitation from Val. The demon would just give a nod of his head as he stood up picking up the doctors bag with him and made his way over to Izuya and Valkrist. "It seems we've got some sort of informal party starting. We just need some hotties to make it complete." He said while wondering just what exactly was going here with these two.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Izuya answers, the question telepathically to Valkrist, “When I first met you I knew just by looking at you, that you were from there; we established that early on. It doesn’t matter if you can take me there or no, since I can teleport there whenever I want to… I just don’t want to go to any boring places while there. I figured you had a spot.” Around this time, Izuya’s attention would be gathered by the arrival and presence of Roshi. He welcomes him with a smile, offering him the seat opposite him. He thought about making a joke about them already having hotties, but he decides to troll Roshi for information inquiring, “what type of hotties do you prefer? The women of this realm, or that of the other?” Looking back to Valkrist, he asks, “you have taken him there, haven’t you?”

144 / 539
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Moonbucks Espresso

After asking Roshi to join us, I turn my attention back to Izuya and listen as he speaks telepathically to me once again. While listening to him I smirk faintly at his comment about me being from the past. As he continues I listen, nodding faintly to what he has to say about being able to teleport himself back to the past should he want to. I keep my attentin fixed on Izuya until I hear Roshi speak up as he approaches. Upon hearing Roshi I shift my gaze to him as I respond to Izuya telepathically, " I see, though I do go there, I do not come from there originaly. I come from Onitoshi, my native realm, perhaps I should take you there too? " I fall silent for a moment as Izuya makes the comment about taking Roshi to the past. After a brief moment of silence I finally shake my head as I answer, " No. I haven't taken him to any other realm, he has not expressed a desire to go to any other realm. " I say as I glance to Roshi for a moment before turning my attention back to Izuya, " If my friend wished to go to the past or even Onitoshi I would take him there, I have no reason to force such a thing upon him. " I say as I turn my attention back to Roshi, " My friend is a demon more acustom to this era and its workings. "

Post WC: 253
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Roshi just watched the two of them make a small exchange of words. It was odd that Val made that comment, but he chose not to think of it much. It seemed like he was the odd man out in this little gathering, so he the demon decided to take it upon himself to figure out what was going on with a question. "Sorry but am I interrupting something between the two of you?" He would probably still hang around waiting to see what Val wanted from him. Roshi at least owed him that.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Izuya thinks about the mental words of Izuya and going back to Onitoshi. He didn’t mind the change in atmosphere; it might be a good little get away since his homelands were off limits to those tainted and stained by this world. Looking to Roshi, Izuya wondered a bit more about the intimacies of their relationship. Valkrist had referred to him as a friend, something Izuya wouldn’t have expected him to do. On top of that, it seemed that Valkrist seemed to have a bit of respect for Roshi that he didn’t seem to have for others. For such a forceful person and rapist to not want to force something onto someone seemed like a big deal to Izuya. With a smile and this insight, he nods, “I see…” Looking to Roshi, Izuya assures, “you can’t interrupt something you’ve been invited to. Three’s company is a cliché, threesome’s are underrated.” Moving his attention to Roshi in greater capacity, Izuya greets, “but I am Izuya. I believe you and I met briefly. You fought off some people with a trash lid and I followed you quite a ways, if you remember?”

190 / 729
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Moonbucks Espresso

With my answer I slowly shift my attention away from Roshi, glancing back to Izuya for a moment. As Roshi makes the comment, I glance back to him, though before I could speak, Izuya begins to speak to him, assureing him that he was not interrupting anything between the two of us. Listening to Izuya, I give a faint nod to what he is saying though as he makes the comment about knowing Roshi, I pause for a moment and think on this new bit of information, having not known that the two had met before. " As Izuya said, you are not interrupting anything Roshi, I did wish to meet with you here. " I say, looking to Roshi for a moment before casting my gaze away from him.

Post WC: 130
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Roshi just cocked and eyebrow at the two. It seemed this meeting would be more then just happenstance. "Yes, we did briefly met before I settled into this realm, but I seem to recall you were the one that left." He gave a shrug of his shoulders showing that he didn't care much about that brief exchange between the two of them. "I just wish that the guy could have put up a greater fight then he did, but thugs these days just can't take there hits like they used too. I take it though that we didn't come here for the coffee though?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:27 am

Izuya seems delighted that Roshi remembered him. A sly smile would be on his face with his face intently on the newcomer to the table. It was a rather brief meeting, but at least he made an impression that would make him stand out from the others of this realm. As his memory served him correctly, Izuya had been the first one to leave that day. That day wasn’t leading into anything interesting, but perhaps this one would. Hearing the way that Roshi stated his words, he inquires, “thugs of these days? Have you been living for very long, or are you from another age?”

105 / 834
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonbucks Espresso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Espresso   Moonbucks Espresso Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonbucks Espresso
Page 1 of 1