Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)

Go down 
+2
rekoa
Broken
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) Chaosavy
Orange light filtered in through the windows and off near by builds as the sun crept lower in the sky. The black forms of people and a few cars broke the orange rays now and they. The golden lights dancing of my face as I watched from a seat near the window in the Moonbucks coffee shop. People were curious creatures, going on with their lives, completely oblivious to the world around them. I wonder if they enjoyed their lives, if they were truly happy with not knowing about everything they couldn’t explain or did it even cross their minds? I drew my eyes away as a man came up and pulled down the shades in the window to keep the glare from disturbing their customers. I supposed that’s what humans liked to do. Pull the shades over their eyes to avoid what they didn’t like or couldn’t handle. But no matter how dark the shade, there is still light on the other side all they could do was hide. I sipped my coffee and looked over the want aids in the paper. It was finally time to quite this deadened job of mine and get something that was more to my liking. It was a Carmel iced coffee, my usual when I did have the time to travel up here. It was a nice change from the lower commons where I usually spent my time.
WC: 236
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:56 am

Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) Hildgfx

Standing there waiting for the band get there stuff together, my violet eyes look over the crowd in the coffee shop. It didn’t seem big but ether way I was still getting paid and that condo isn’t cheep. I look over at the clock, there is still thirty minutes till I was on and there is a cute guy sitting over there by himself. The sound of my high heels echo as I walk over to the table. “Hey there hansom. Care for some company?” I ask him as I sit down and cross my legs. I’m dressed in a somewhat pock rocker look. Black long sleeve shirt, with pink starts and glider on the chest, that shows my midsection, low cute jeans with holes in them and a black thong that shows. All my fingers have a gold ring on them. There are thick gold bands around my wrist and ankles, and a gold collar around my neck. Large ball beads are bound in my hair this is pulled up into various tails.

WC:174
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:25 am

As I was taking a sip I heard a Voice. My icy blue eyes glance up, but my lips don’t leave the cup as I make eye contact with women who had addressed, me from the looks of it. I put the paper and the cup down and motioned to the seat with a smile.
“Not at all, Please sit” I said politely. I gave her a quick once over while I waited, she looked like charming young lady, so I didn’t mind turning over my attention over to her. I folded the paper and slide it into the bag next to my chair as I lifted my cup once more.
“To wait do I owe the granting of your company?” I asked as I took another sip of the sweetened coffee.
WC: 132
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:20 am

Oh it seems I found myself a gentleman. What a nice and unexpected surprise. “Well I was waiting for the band to get ready and just happen to see you sitting here by self and I couldn’t help but ask myself why is it that such a hansom looking guy is sitting all by himself.” I smile as my hand comes up to cheek. The waitress comes by and attention is drawn away for just a moment when she asks if I would like anything. I shake my head and look back at the young man. “So what is it that you do Mr…” I pause for a moment to wait for his name.

WC:114/288
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 am

[Abaddon: Moonbucks Coffee Shop]
Ever since I came to this new place I had seen many different amazing things and many different shinneys, big sister was right this place was a heaven. I took another sip of the drink she had gotten me at the place we had come to so she could sing. I don't know what the bitter water had but it made me feel funny.. full of energy and just want to run around and around and around... I take another sip as I move past some people, glancing around for where Hild had moved too.. When I spotted her sitting down I smiled as I began to move towards her, my eyes glanced over at the person that was sitting with her and I paused for a moment, tilting my head to the side faintly as I looked over the man before looking back to Hild as I walked up to her, smiling as I try to slip into her lap " Hey big sister, this stuff is great. It tastes funny bit it makes you feel all.. I don't know I just wanna run around and around and stuff its great try some " I said, talking some what fast, I lift the cup up for her smiling up at her for a moment before I look to the person on the other side of the table, smiling at him to " Hello. "

Post WC: 235
Total WC: 235
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:04 am

"Chaos, just Chaos and you are?" I finished the sentence for her and started my own. She was an attractive woman. Her intricate clothes keep my eyes engaged, dancing over the colors, metal rings and curves of her body. I laughed and dropped my gaze "Absolutely nothing I can assure you of that, just enjoying the time off." I said calmly, as I noticed what appeared to be a boy come up to her. I nodded to him.
"Hello there" I returned his greeting and glanced at the stage where the band was setting up.
wc: 95
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:31 am

My hand comes from my cheek and offers it to him, “I’m Hild. That is a unique name you have there. Did your parents give you that name or did it come about some other way?” My attention is soon pulled away from Chaos as I hear Abaddon. I give him a smile and take the cup when he lifts it up. “Well it is coffee silly. You shouldn’t drink to much of it or you’ll not be able to sleep tonight.” I set the cup on the table. “Abaddon this is Mr. Chaos. Chaos this is my little brother Abaddon.”

WC:101/389
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:58 am

Noooo she took it away? But I didn't reach out for it.. if she didn't want me having any more I wouldn't drink any more until she said I could.. Though it was so good.. I nodded faintly. So it was coffee.. I will have to remember that so I can have more later when big sister lets me.. I nodded faintly as I pouted some " Ok.. " I glance at the cup for a moment before looking back to the man sitting at the table with her as she introduces me to him. I bring a hand up and wave to him, smiling some as I look at him with my crimson eyes " Hello Mr Chaos. It's nice to meet you. Mhm, Mhm. my name is Abaddon like my big sister said. " I turn my attention back to Hild, smiling up at her " When are you going to go sing big sister? I can't wait to hear you sing. "

Post WC: 165
Total WC: 400
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:39 pm

I smiled and took her hand in with a light shake. "Yes, I get questioned about it often. In my line of work, however, I find it is best to use an alias to protect those I care for, and myself." I explained the smiled as she took the coffee away from Abanddon. I had been planing on leaving soon, but it was my day off and I no where I really needed to go, and sleep seemed to be becoming a rare luxury. As Abanddon mentioned wanting to hear her sing I nodded "Yes, I’d like to hear that to." I agreed.
Wc: 103
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 pm

“Well I don’t know.” I look over at the stage for a moment. They had everything set up and they doing some test to make sure its in working order. “Well I guess I could start a little early.” I look back to the two of them. “What would you like for me to sing? I have a few songs picked out already but if I start early I’ll need a few more.” My hand comes up and I rest my cheek on it as I go over the sing list for tonight’s show. It isn’t anything big the owner asked me to stay with what popular songs for my first night.

WC:112/501
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:37 pm

I look over at Chaos for a moment, smiling at him as I sit back in Hild's lap, reaching for one of her arms to pull around me. When I heard her speak I glanced up at her, thinking for a moment before I spoke up " Something pretty big sister, because your pretty and you should sing pretty songs. " I nodded as I looked back over to Chaos " My big sisters the best in the world, she gets me what ever I want. " I nodded again as I looked back from Chaos to Hild, smiling up at her, sticking my tongue outs me at her " Do I have to get up now? " I asked, pouting lightly.

Post WC: 122
Total WC: 522
OOC:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:15 pm

___Yawning, Grunty made her way along the street. The first place she'd come to upon falling from heaven, that is, the coffee shop in Gothstone, called to her now. She recalled wanting to try different beverages than the plain coffee she jacked off of someone that night, but she'd been so busy hustling she'd all but forgotten about the spot. Now that she was somewhat tired from all of her work and had a bit of pocket change, she was going to relax with a nice, big warm one.
___Walking into the door with her, not the slightest bit embarrassed by her homeless appearance, she walks up to the counter and squints at the menu. Being illiterate had it's drawbacks. Looking left and right, she attempts to find some nearby people with something that smelled good so she could just ask for whatever they had.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:16 pm

][Chaos][
As she asked for song suggestions I tried to think of something but I was really out of touch with the whole music scene. I don’t think I’d even turned the radio on in my care the inter time I’d had it. "I think I’ll leave the creativity to the artist." I said with a small chuckle as Abanddon says his sisters the best in the world.
"Really now? I guess I’ll have to stay to watch then won’t I?" I said taking another drink of my coffee.
WC: 88
][Isuku][
"Ok! Now lets see…hmm this is north and that must be south that makes this way west! Nyah!" I said to my self standing at the corner as I picked out the direction to the coffee chop. There was always nice people there, and cute guys and girls to flirt with. I smiled happily to my self not to mention the coffee wasn’t cheep so their should be some people with plenty of cash, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind if I borrowed some without asking right? I trotted across the street and into the coffee shop. It was pretty busy today there was even a band setting up from the looks of it. I cheerfully hopped over to the counter and made a loud "Hmm" as I glance over the shoulder of what appeared to be a homeless kid. "Oh what do I want, what do I want?" I murmured to my self tapping my finger to my mouth until I saw a green tea frap. "Can I have a green tea ice thingy?" I asked the clerk, ignoring the fact that I was second in line.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:10 am

___The woman turned back to the menu and sighed... until someone came in and tried to cut in line. Reflexively, the spirit kept her eyes on the indiscernible menu as her arm shot out to shove the girl back, not roughly but thoughtlessly. "Bitch, wait your turn..." she grumbled. "Damn kids these days. I'll take your green tea shit on the rocks ma'am." Despite the profanity, her tone towards the woman behind the counter was polite.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:23 am

][Isuku][
Without a warning I was stopped and pushed back in my tracks. "Ooph, Hey!" I yulpped out of shock. I regained my footing and balled a fist as I confronted the back of the stranger’s head. "That was rude!" I shouted, maybe a bit louder than I should have. She was only 3 feet in front of me. "And I’m not a kid!" I groweled as my cheeks flushed in anger. I guessed that today people weren’t feeling very friendly.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:30 am

___The woman didn't look at the other female at all for a few moments. As a general rule, she found other females annoying and displayed more default hostility towards them than she would display towards an equivalent male in the same situation. Loud noises were bad too. Turning sideways so she studied the cutter with one glowing eye, she gave an intimidating, dangerous look, "Missy, are you looking for a misunderstanding, or are you stumbling into a situation by accident, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:46 am

][Isuku][
The hair started to stand on the back of my neck. I didn’t really like being talked down to or challenged. But I never backed down from a fight. I just stared right back at her until the clerk said the tea was done and set it down on the pick up end of the counter. There was my chance! As the clerk turned I looked around quickly to make sure no one was looking, then…Puff!…I was standing right at the counter and picked up the tea then trotted off to find a seat. I slurped the sweet icy tea goodness of victory. Sure it wasn’t a real fight but I had the reward that meant I win. I giggled to my self what a good trick.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:56 am

___It appeared she was very fast... an ability Grunty lacked... or rather, she couldn't see where the woman had poofed off to until she saw her again taking a seat. Puzzled, she begins to mumble something low that sounded almost like cursing in some foreign tongue. Suddenly, she raised her hand, balling it up into a fist and pounding the ground. Outside of a slight spark, it had no effect on the floor, but it did generate a magnetic field that made the lights flicker ever so briefly. Having established this field, she used it to pull the girl closer by anything metal she was wearing or, that lacking, by the chair. If that worked, she would get down on eye level with the seated female. "Hey, how'd you do that, eh? Humans can't move that fast..." she seemed oblivious to the fact that there were normal humans around who might think her actions or her powers odd.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:15 am

][Isuku][
I was enjoying my prize happily when the light flickered oddly. Looking up and around my lips never leaving the straw as I did so. The things started to get weird, the chair began to move…wait was that right? The buckles on my clothes also seemed affected. I was confused and began looking around until the lady was in front of me again.
Normally I would have lied about what I had done, but she could use powers to, so I decided it was safe.
"Humans can’t do what meow?" I asked with cutest face I could muster then leaned in close to her "You know what nyah? Humans also don’t have these." My ash Grey ears pointed up into visibility, twitched a bit then disappeared again. I leaned back. "um, I doubt normal people do this either mind letting me up?" again I tried using my adorable charm that had worked in the past to getting people to be more friendly.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:22 am

___The ears caught the woman a bit by surprise, but her facial expression didn't change from the harsh one she attained when her tea was stolen. They did, however, look foxlike, and as far as Grunty was concerned that made her kin in the same sort of way Brother Wolf was. "You're going to buy me some more green tea shit," she mumbled matter-of-factly, releasing the woman from the chair. "So, Sister... how're things for you? Do you have a job or a family life?" These questions sort of popped out of nowhere, but were important to the gangster woman, as she was considering inviting this odd other into her group.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:33 am

][Isuku][
I smiled and as soon as I could, I bounced to my feet. I didn’t like being captured in any way, I was fast, and movement was a much a part of me as flying was to a bird. To be captured for even a moment seemed like forever. So of course when she let me up I agreed to buy her, her own drink.
"Sister?" I asked looking at her wondering were that had come from. I leaned over the counter and waved at the clerk to get their attention so I could order.
"Um things are ok I guess, um no and no" I said to answer her multitude of questions, the last two answer came out a bit more sorrowfully. I sipped my drink while the clerk went about preparing another one.
"Um hey nyah, why’d you get so…er friendly? Oh and How’d you do that neat trick?" I asked leaning on the counter, both hands holding the drink in place as I sipped it.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:43 am

___Well, that was convenient. If this stranger had no prior commitments, then there would be nothing to keep her out of trouble. "Ah, nothing. I just figured you were like me. I want to invite you to my gang actually. We're all different, but we're pretty close knit... like a family, you know?" When the drink arrives, the woman coolly reaches for it and takes a few casual sips. "I got skills, Sis. Oh wow..." Leaning against the bar counter, she squinted at too odd looking white haired people. "That's odd..." Demons? Here? Well, she recalled seeing some ghosts before in the area, but it was unusual for them to just be chilling...
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:13 am

][Isuku][
As I sipped my drink my eyes light up at the mentioning of a family. I’d never really had one, and the idea of having a sister, and close knit group of people sounded really nice. Not to mention I’d lived in the underworld most my live. My uncle had introduced me to the world of crime…but I’d rather not think about him.
"Really? Wow, I think I’d like that." I said with a smile. When she said something was odd I looked around.
"What? I don’t see anything…" I said taking another glance.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:16 am

___The grungy looking spirit was about to explain who she was talking about until some formal looking guy with sunken in eyes appeared as if out of nowhere. "Shit, you all up in my grill, the hell you came from?" she said, looking down on the other spirit. He didn't seem very much like a youkai at all, and he seemed to be quite pushy. "Do you mean to say you have a group you want us to fight with, eh?" Turning to the other woman, she whispered, "If things get ugly here for any reason, I want you to run and meet me tomorrow in the lower commons. Howl or something, I'll hear ya..."
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:46 am

][Isuku][
I jumped at the stranger as the strange lady began talking to him, he spoke funny and it made me smile but that was the only thing about this guy I found amusing. As my new sister informed to run if things got out of hand I nodded "Mhm" I murmured the straw still tucked between my teeth.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:25 am

___Looking over the potential new member judgementally, Grunty decides he might be useful as, well, a shock troop, but she only had the idea in her mind, not the term. Her manner lightens exponentially and she takes another sip of her drink. "Well then, you're new in town? We might have some positions open. There's an old warehouse on the south end of town that we need to clean up. If you're willing to help us, we might be willing to help you, eh?" Casually, she looked him up and down as she spoke. He didn't seem particularly attractive... he lacked the sort of youthful appearance she dug so much. That was fine, there were sexy men in the group already. As she thought, her mind drifted...
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:22 am

Adrian came to a stop on his bike, kicking the kick stand into place before climbing off of it. He set his helmet on it and stuck the keys in his pocket. His body was clad in his favorite, long grey and black coat, brown boots, black t-shirt, and blue jeans. His dark hair wavered in the wind until he entered. His eyes scanned the room, a frown crossing his face as he looked at Grunty. He wasn't sure what she was up to, but it had to be no good. Sighing he wandered toward her.

"Is there a problem here Grunty?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

(107/107)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:15 am

___"Don't be silly," the woman grunted between sips of her beverage. "We haven't taken it over yet, but if you'd like this would be a good opportunity for you to prove yourself Zombie-san." Looking left and right for a moment, she leaned in towards him and whispers back. "Well, we all for personal growth in this organization, so it would depend on what sort of cleaning you needed, eh?"
___And what a small town this was. It was her friend from earlier who'd offered her lodging, but lately she'd been so horribly busy that she hadn't even stopped by since their one night together. Perhaps his groin was itchy and he came to inquire as to the cause. Either way, she greeted him as though she was happy to see him, "Hey, 'sup buddy? There's no problem, I was just talking to some new people for my... organization. We're going to run some of the small fry drug dealers out of town among other things. You be interested in such a thing?" The question seemed more like a statement or declaration.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:28 pm

"Sure, I could get in on that. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun to take out some drug dealers. When and where do you want to meat up?" he asked, watching her as he smiled gently.

He knew she was okay, and that she would come to him if she needed a place to stay. But he'd have to wait and see how long it would be before she got hungry and came over again. He glanced from her to the menu before ordering the iced latte he'd had a craving for.

(95/202)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:38 pm

][Isuku][
I watched as Grunty spoke with he man, oh they sounded like they had lot of fun, I wanted to have fun to ad talk about private gang stuff. But for now I just sipped on my straw while watching. As Adrian walked in I looked up as he began to talk to grunty. I smiled and waved.
"Hi are you part of big sisters family to?" I asked with a bright smile tilting my head to the side. "Oh I wanna go to! I can help." I announced raising my hand as if trying to be picked for the softball team. I’d been so bored and lonely and now I’d finally get to do something engaging, I only hoped it was as exhilarating as I’d hoped it would be.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:36 pm

___"Eh? You mean somebody might die from cleaning up a warehouse? What you got in there? A dragon?" With a short grunt, she shook her head. "You know what? Nevermind, uhh... I guess we don't die easy or anything..." She scratched her head, not getting what he meant. She'd taken him quite literally, thinking that perhaps he had a dusty place or something, in which case maybe her, Isuku, and maybe Brother Wolf would be interested in helping him out. Adrian too probably... the others didn't seem like the cleaning type.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)   Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonbucks Coffee Shop (Open)
Page 1 of 1