Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Putting In Work 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Putting In Work 3 Empty
PostSubject: Putting In Work 3   Putting In Work 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:10 am

Putting In Work 3 Kyrobanner
I crouch in the middle of the floor my living room, so the side of the couch and coffee table, with one arm resting on my knee and the other outstretched, hovering over the ground. Beneath me is the bluish gray kitten purring under my hand that shifts along the fur on the back of the thing. It’ was tiny, but its head rises with each passing rub and its body reacts all the way along the line of the pet before it circles around and ducks its head back beneath my hand again to start the petting over again. Unconsciously a smile is on my face as I look down at it. “Really… you’re getting comfortable around me, aren’t you?” I question it as I gaze down upon it. It was still early in the day. I was in a pair of gray pants and a white tee shirt. I had just finished washing dishes after eating breakfast, and was currently cleaning up after my new housemate. A litter box rested in the far corner of the living room and a small pet bed in the middle of the sidewall that held the window. Its food and litterbags were already put away and sealed for storage when not in use and its bowls for water and food were full. Standing up, I speak, “that’s enough” with my head still tilted down towards it. It moves forwards and places its front paws on my leg, standing on its back legs almost as if protesting my moving away as it voices its disapproval. “Hmm…” I murmur as I look at it. I still had not come up with a name for it yet, so I didn’t know what to call it. “Little Ghost,” I say to it, giving it my nickname, “that should work.”

The day passes and the night comes. I find myself in sitting down with Tre in his black sedan near the usual spot in the Lower Commons. Jr. and Lil Knock were with us, and loitering near the rear of the car, leaning against the trunk, casually taking customers as they approached. Tre and I were in the car, and working security in case anything happened. On the topic of recent events, Tre informs, “I told Victor about the hit on Daniel. Word has it that the cops took him downtown, locked him up and threw away the key. Sucks to be him….” I nod and agree, “indeed.” Tre continues, “even though we didn’t kill dude, Victor’s still okay with the outcome. Don’t worry, your payday’s coming up. I got to hit you when I get it. We gotta get better shit though. Better guns, maybe some vests, grenades, rocket launchers… the big boy shit.” There is a short chuckle at his own words before he continues, “but it looks like we gonna have a couple more big time jobs coming up, so we won’t have to deal with this kiddy shit no more. Dude’s even talking about getting us some goons to do this work for us. Now that’s what I’m talking about.” I nod and inquire, “Will you trust new people coming in that you don’t know?” Tre answers, “hell no. But hell, I’ll have clout over them fools, so if they fuck up, either I can tune them up or they can deal with Victor or me. I’m not trying to be all friendly with dudes and shit. I’m trying to come up, you feel me?” I’m silent as I continue to listen with my gaze spanning across the dimly lit lower commons. Eventually I add, “but you’re a very friendly person.” I’m surprised that he catches onto my form of teasing. He grins looking over at me, even though I am not looking at him. With a laugh he comments, “told you, that’s just because I think you’re sexy.” I frown, “your sick.” He continues, “hey, let me cop a feel on that ass…” I warn, “I’ll shoot you.” He laughs finding himself hilarious. The laughter pauses as a white SUV on large chrome rims seems out of place, slowing down next to the car. Tre’s attention shifts past me to the vehicle on our side that lowers its window down revealing the male who is in the driver’s seat, seemingly with passengers with him. He was a white male dressed in urban wear with the hood of his jacket half way on the back of his low cut hair. By this time, Lil Knock and Jr. both stand ready, looking at the vehicle with their hands resting just beneath their shirts. Pressing a button on his armrest, Tre lowers the window on my side. Tre speaks first, leaning over the center console so that he could see the driver, inquiring “y’all lost? Northern heights are back that way.” The driver shifts and rests a silver and black pistol on his shoulder as he nods as if thinking. Reaching into my large coat, I place my hand on my own and Jr. and Lil Knock stand ready appropriately. “I ain’t lost,” the male assures, “I found what I was looking for… a little birdie told me you had some beef with a friend of mine. Does the name Daniel Macintyre sound familiar to you?” I frown, unable to get a count of how many were in the vehicle due to the tinted windows, though I could hear multiple voices cosigning in the interior of the SUV. They had the upper grounds on us from their position as they could easily shoot and drive off at the same time. Addressing the query, Tre answers, “yeah, he sounds like Dee’s nuts. Now if you aint buyin, you need to get the fuck on before I decide I like your ride.” The male’s head leans back as he seems amused and laughs a bit. He straightens up and turns to us, looking at me for a moment, then back to Tre. “Tell Victor that his enemy’s is watching him. As of you… I’ll see you around, believe that,” he warn before driving off. In a low murmur Tre frowns, “…the fuck he think he is… we shoulda took that ***** out.” Somewhat relieved that the situation was over, I point out, “but we didn’t know how many were with him.” Tre twists his lips and looks to me. “Man,” he complains, “there you go with that thinking shit again. We’re going to have to teach you the bliss of having no sense.” To the rear of the car Jr. and Lil Knock Knock ease up a bit as they watch the SUV drive off and things return to being somewhat normal for the remainder of the night.

I make it back into my apartment late. As I enter into the door of my apartment, a soft mew scolds me for being out to long. “Sorry, sorry,” I apologize to the small kitten that was standing there in an up right manner as soon as I entered into the door. As I come into the living room, I look to its bowls that were still full with food and water. He continues to mew, probably to tell me about all that he’s seen from the window of the apartment while I was gone. I lower and pet him for a moment before standing and walking to my room. With his gaze tilted up at me, he follows me as I make my way into the bedroom to get ready to go to bed for the night.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Putting In Work 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting In Work 3   Putting In Work 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Updated. Poor Kitty.
Back to top Go down

Putting In Work 3
Page 1 of 1