Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Putting In Work 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Putting In Work 5 Empty
PostSubject: Putting In Work 5   Putting In Work 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:11 am

Putting In Work 5 Kyrobanner
I crouch in the middle of the floor in the guest bedroom as I read the instructions on the ‘kitty playground’ I was constructing. It seemed that Little Ghost was his most active during the evening and night and since I often was away from the house at night I wasn’t here to scold him about what he scratched on. The playground set had multiple scratching posts with cat nip in them to attract the small thing as well as hanging balls and other toys that were supposed to keep the cat’s interest for a certain amount of time. Already he was toying around with the various parts of the playpen, sitting up slightly with a paw extended, patting a tennis ball connected to a bouncy cord and watching it intensely with each strike. Aside from that, I had moved its litter box and bed house in this room as well, along with robotic mice and other things that I thought it might like. Originally the room was barren since I had no use for it. It was simply a box shape with four walls and a closet that I used for overflow storage. There was really no reason for me to have a two bedroom, but the price was around the same as the one bedroom large so I took it. After a while, I complete the construction of the kitty playground and rise to my feet. I make my way into the living room where the television plays passively in the background. Out of the window in the living room, I am able to see the dim glow of the evening giving way onto night. The time was approaching to start heading to work.

After dressing myself in my using attire and equipping for the night, I make my way down the elevator of my apartments and to the bus stop. I am dropped off in the Lower Commons where I make my way to the rendezvous point. There I meet up with Tre and the rest of the group as they sit around his car, pushing products for the time being. There were no big missions today and we were told to lay low after the warehouse heist. Selling in a normal place like this casually was a cover for us.

“Ah, the security’s here,” I am welcomed cheerfully on arrival by Tre. Prettyboy lifts a hand and waves a salutation while Lil Knock and Jr. busy themselves selling packages on the far side of the car. With a nod, I greet the two as I approach. Tre holds out a cell phone to me with a matching earpiece and tells me, “put it in your pocket and this in your ear.” Taking it from him, I look at the flip phone for a moment before placing it into the upper chest pocket of my black coat. “They didn’t have a PDA?” I inquire. “Shut up,” Tre laughs, “that’s your new business line. I can’t be having you inaccessible and shit. You can give the number out to hoes too, but no dudes.” I frown slightly. “I mean,” he continues noticing the frown, “if it’s like that…” I pause, “wait… what?” He grins and looks to the side stating, “we’ve been getting static about that whole Daniel thing we did a while back. I’m not sure when those guys are going to make a move, but I can’t get any information on them. You’re going to have to watch our back when we’re selling like this. Since you’re a lame, you can’t push packs. You’re going to have to be our look out and backup. I don’t want people to know you’re around, but I want to know you’re around… know what I’m saying.” I nod slightly as I agree, “that’s fine.” He grins and looks to me, “we’re going to have to see about getting you a sniper rifle.” I blink, “really.” He shrugs, “maybe. We’ll see how things go. If something happens down here, you can only do so much with a shotgun. How’s those weapon classes going?” I nod, “they’re going well. I can shoot accurately past a block’s length.” He nods, “that’s good then. Alright, fall back for now until it’s time to go. You see that catwalk in the alley across the street?” I nod. He continues, “that’s your spot for now. I’ll call you to pass the time or if something comes up. If I give you the signal, shoot without hesitation.” Prettyboy teases Tre, “you getting a bit paranoid, huh?” He is answered with a “shut up” that sends him giggling. I motion towards the alley and inform, “I’ll be setting up them.” Tre nods and I depart. Passing Jr. and Lil Knock on the other side of the car, they both nod and I receive a “what up, Ghost?” I nod towards them and continue my way to the alleyway across the street.

Making it to the dark shadows of the alleyway between two older brick building of multi-story type, I approach the fire escape attached to the catwalk. With a swift leap, I catch the ends of the ladder that hung down, and proceed to pull myself up and onto the platform of the catwalk. Making it to the end closest to the street and entrance of the alley, I kneel down. Reaching behind my back, I pull my shotgun that was strapped to my back around, unwrapping it from its cloth covering and loading it. I sit it to the side and then reach into my coat, pulling my pistol from its holster and checking its clip before sliding it back in and re sheathing it into its holster within my coat. After that, I look to the far end of the alley and then around to get the bearing on my surroundings in case I needed to flee from this position.

The night passes with no incident and I receive the call that they were heading out. He tells me that they would be heading out first, and to stay hidden until they left just in case someone was around or watching. The group of males pile into the black sedan and then drive off from the spot. I gather my things, repack the shotgun and strap it back to my back. I descend the fire escape and jump down after they’ve left, and then proceed to make my way to the bus stop to head home.

+ 1 JC
+ 1081 EXP

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Putting In Work 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting In Work 5   Putting In Work 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:35 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Putting In Work 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting In Work 5   Putting In Work 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Another night comes where work would come as usual and pass in the same manner. No large-scale missions had come up yet, but something was in the works from what I could understand. The higher up the ladder we got, the more dangerous things would be unless we got some people working beneath us. Apparently large things were in the works and Tre was to move up with the rest of his gang following, but it seemed as if things were moving slower than I would have liked. At the moment, I rest in a crouched position hiding in the shadow of the alley created by two large stone brick buildings in the Lower Commons. The night sky looms over head with the moon casting a soft glow down onto the city below. The night was quiet and the regular customers were approaching, purchasing, and moving away from Lil Knock Knock and Jr. as they sit with their backs against Tre’s car selling products. My shotgun rests against my shoulder with my pistol in its holster as I continue the look out. My job was simple, if something happened, shoot all the unfamiliar people, make sure the people on my team got away and then get back to the Gothstone without dying. Nothing occurs that night and towards the approach of the morning, I receive the call that work was over. “Hai,” I answer as I stay put until the black sedan is loaded and drives away. I do not notice anyone following them, or coming onto the scene after that, so I merely pack up and then proceed to head out to make my way home. 277

+ 1 JC
+ 27 EXP
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Putting In Work 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting In Work 5   Putting In Work 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Putting In Work 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting In Work 5   Putting In Work 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:03 pm

I rest on the catwalk over looking my cohorts this night in the Lower Commons. My new job position as given to me by Tre was that of an enforcer; it was something that I had been training for up to this point. Rather than an enforcer, I was more of a protector. Tre had put me through training at the City Metro Ranges, and thus far, my skill with a pistol and shotgun had grown increasingly. I could start to see roles starting to grow in our cell. I was the shooter, Tre was the driver, Prettyboy worked logistics and negotiations, Lil Knock Knock was muscle and Jr. was a pusher. My job was to make sure that I was not detected as being with the group and to assure their safety while doing illegal activities. The dark night hangs over the city with the moon casting its normal dull glow over the lands beneath it. Parked to the side of the street across the alley from me was the black sedan with Tre in the driver’s seat with Lil Knock resting against it and selling produce to a client. A little further from the car, was Jr. selling to a different client. Prettyboy was absent today, said to have a date. It was a weak excuse, but something lead me to believe that he hung out with us for reasons other than the money, since he seemed to be naturally fine when it came to finances.

A light sigh escape my lips as I sit crouched on my haunches watching over the others from my hidden elevated position. My shotgun was loaded and held in my right hand, its butt on the ground and its barrel resting between my legs and against my chest. My pistol was in its holster, strapped to my ribcage in its secured position. So far, nothing interesting had happened thus far. Suddenly, there is the sound of wheels squealing on pavement. I look up and notice Jr. take a few strides backwards, before turning towards the car. There’s a spark that hits the black sedan and he and Lil Knock gets low. The fiends buying from them duck and run away from the car. Getting ready, I stand up on the catwalk and ready my stance, aiming the shotgun. Jr. get around the car on the opposite side of the street, but the gun fire keeps Lil Knock from getting in on his side and he is forced to move around the car, ducking in front of it. I can hear Tre yell out for everyone to get in the car. I hear the squeal of a car slowing to a halt and I see an all black muscle car pull up to the side of Tre’s car. A man stands out of the sunroof of the muscle car coup and pulls out a rifle. Now in my sight, they were situated perfectly for me at less than thirty yards. Click click boom. The passenger window of the muscle car shatters and blood spills on the dash. The guy in the sunroof ducks, but is unable to get in the car. Click click boom. The male who stood up is hit and is pulled into the car. The doors to Tre’s car closes and his car pull in front of the muscle car; we had them now. The shotgun is dropped and I pull out my pistol. I start to take shots at the tires of the car as it moves in reverse and then rushes down the alleyway that I’m in. Suddenly, my earpiece rings and Tre’s voice calls out, “pull back, Ghost. They got two more cars coming up the street! Get out of here.” I answer back, “got it.” The black sedan pulls off from the location. I crouch and pick up my shotgun and duffel bag, then get up and start to run. The side of the building is struck and the fire escape shakes slightly. I notice one car squealing to a halt in front of the alley way and the other rushes past at a high speed after Tre’s car. Running along the fire escape, I turn around and fire two shots towards the second car, striking its windshield. The driver side front and rear doors open on the first car and the car that pulled into the alley opens all four of its doors as hoodlum types exit. Reaching the end of the catwalk, I leap down to the large trash bin that was positioned behind it. Grunting under my landing, I pull my shotgun, strapping it about my wait and my duffel bag cover my shoulder and then run for it with the sound of bullets striking brick and concrete about me. Making it to the corner, I continue to run, noticing a bus stop and a bus pulling away from it across the street. Moving across the street, I attempt to hail the bus driver, but he refuses to stop and pulls off, leaving me in the center of the street. Turning, I look back to the alleyway where I had come from to notice three men exiting. “Shit…” I murmur as I aim my pistol and shoot across at them. They separate, ducking and firing back as I hold my grown and continue to shoot. Suddenly, there is the sound of a engine revving, and two of the males are hit by a black sedan, and the others in pursuit, leap back into the alley with various curses exclaimed into the air. The sedan runs over the bodies on its way towards me before it stops with the rear passenger door swinging open. “Ghost, get in!”

I find myself inside Tre’s car moving at a high rate of speed. I hear the voices of the others around me and the sound of gunshots from the passenger front and rear windows as Lil Knock and Jr. shoot back at the people who attacked us. Everything seems to mix together for that moment, and I just felt extremely tired, from what I thought was the running. I hear a voice clearly above the rest as it exclaims, “oh shit! Ghost was hit!’ Lazily my gaze looks down to notice blood running down my arm and the side of my body. So he was right. I didn’t feel like dealing with it at this moment. I think to myself that I would take a short nap and worry about it a little later. My lids start to close as I feel Lil Knocks hands on my shoulders, shaking me and telling me to stay awake. I really didn’t feel like it. My head shifts to the side and I close my eyes to get some rest and things go dark.

+ 1 JC
+ 884 EXP
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Putting In Work 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting In Work 5   Putting In Work 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:07 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Putting In Work 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting In Work 5   Putting In Work 5 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:53 pm

The last thing I remembered was the fact that someone mentioned that I was hit and that I didn’t feel like dealing with it at the moment. After that, things went dark and I slumbered for some time. By the time my eyes open, they feel as if they must be forced apart. I feel pain in my right shoulder as consciousness returns to me before I open my eyes. My eyes finally open and light filters in. If I had gotten shot while in the car with Tre and his gang, then I must be at one of their houses, but somehow, these sheets felt familiar. Looking up at the ceiling, it resembles mine and as I lean up in the bed with some amount of effort and grunting, I notice that I am in my room… but that was impossible, because of the sound. It sounded as if other people were there in my living room. Looking to the side, the bathroom seems to be in disarray with foreign clothes and towels on the floor. The closet was partially open with some of my clothing on the ground. In disbelief, I look around my room to see cups, blunt ashes, and empty beer cans. Struggling to my feet, I feel a bit woozy as I move into the doorway between my room and the living room. My eyes widen at the scene that unfolds. On my couch sat Lil Knock Knock and Jr. with my game controllers in their hands playing football on the visual monitor. Jr. has his feet up on the coffee table, which had trash and snacks all over it. In the kitchen, smoke comes from the oven where Prettyboy announces the pizza was toast while Tre sat at the dining room table with a girl on his lap… I hadn’t noticed it before, but there were more than one woman in the house. Prettyboy notices me and welcomes with a smile, “Ghost, you’re up!” Steaming, I warn, “I’m going to get my shotgun.” I turn around. “Don’t do it, Ghost!” Tre calls out, pushing the girl off his lap. “Oh shit!” Jr. says as he lowers his feet and moves towards the front door. Tre and Lil Knock Knock restrain me as I attempt to reach my guns. “I just want to talk,” I protest, reaching for them, “they are only for sentimental value!”

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Putting In Work 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting In Work 5   Putting In Work 5 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:03 pm

As it turns out, I had been sleep for a couple days and the gang decided to convene at my house to make sure I was okay. This would explain why there was an abundance of people in my home and why drugs were being trafficked downstairs out of the black sedan by appointment only. With this knowledge, I would have rather preferred to have been taken to a professional doctor, but it would seem that a doctor whom they had the “hook up” with was brought to my house. Aside from that, their watching over me had left my house in ruins and in my opinion my apartment was near destruction. It would take me a few days to clean it all, and then I would need to pressure wash the floors and steam the table tops from where beer was spilled. The poor kitten had been hiding beneath the couch the entire time. The group of grown ass men that caused the mess had offered to help, but I was firmly against it. They would probably mess up more than they would clean up. Nothing about them said anything about being domesticated and on top of that, cleaning was a type of therapy I liked to do alone.

After the initial shock of waking up to the destruction of my house and when I had thoroughly vented my dissatisfaction, Tre took me to the side to explain the future game plan. While sitting in my living room on the sofa while the others waited down stairs, he filled me in on things to come; the scare of being shot at and our attempted murders did not go without consequence. With the events of the night that led up to my being shot, Tre decided that it was time for us to lay low for a while. Though it was time to do that, that’s not what we were going to do. “We’re going to hit the streets hard,” he tells me, “Vincent’s got some people with their ear to the street. We got some leads to follow up on and once you’re all better, we’re gonna strike back.” He stands up and gives me a pat on the back, “Heal up fast, Ghost. Heads got to roll for fucking with us. We’re about to give you a name, son!” I nod and remain seated as he makes his way to the door, opens it, and then exits. I would see about my revenge on the people who shot me. Not for my ideals or anything; solely for the reason that they shot me. This might actually be fun. 440
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Putting In Work 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting In Work 5   Putting In Work 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:29 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Putting In Work 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting In Work 5   Putting In Work 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Putting In Work 5
Page 1 of 1