Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cocktails & Dreams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Cocktails & Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Cocktails & Dreams   Cocktails & Dreams EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:27 am

“Hey sugar tits, bring me another beer.” Looking to Ric with a hitch of my eyebrow, I shake my head and take the beer the older man hands me. “I swear on my brand new Jimmy Choo’s, if that fat bastard calls me sugar tits one more time, I’m going to shove this beer bottle down his fat fucking gullet.” Ric was smart enough to not crack a smile until I was well on my way to the rude man’s table. Plastering my customer service smile on, I set the beer onto the table in front of the obese loudmouth. “Here ya go sugar. Can I get ya anything else?” The catcher’s mitt that was his right hand snaked around the outside of my thigh and settled its sweaty self right on the cheek of my ass. Giving it a sharp squeeze, he looks up at me with a yellow tooth grin. “Why don’t you take a seat right here on my lap and give those tiny feet a rest. Those dogs must be barking something fierce.” You might want to locate your lap before asking someone to sit on it, I couldn’t help but thin as his offer was sent my way, floating on a thick cloud of alcohol tainted breath. Having served people like him for years, I knew how to handle the situation properly, though it wasn’t the way I would like to handle it. With my smile still in place, I lean down close to his ear and whisper huskily. “Now you know that I’m on the clock. Ric wouldn’t be too happy to see his best waitress taking a seat with a kind gentleman such as yourself unless she was on break. I’m sorry to say that I don’t get another break until closing time, but you let me know if you need anything else tonight.” The pig pats my ass once more but this one is more like a send off. “I hear ya sweet buns, just keep the beers coming so I can keep enjoying the view.” Once I was released, I grabbed a few empties off another of my tables, took the orders for the next round, and made a beeline for the bar. “Now it’s sweet buns! Jesus! Where do these dicks come up with that shit? Please tell me you aren’t the kind of man to call a woman such stupid names, Ric.” My boss laughs and shakes his head. “Nah. Sweetheart, darlin’, and baby are my top three. I doubt I could bring myself to even say sugar tits to a woman.” Hopping up on the thick brass pipe running around the foot of the bar, I lean over and pull the shiny bald head down enough to place a loud, wet kiss on the smooth flesh. “Good to hear, my dreams of you falling hopelessly in love with me and whisking me away to some undisclosed tropical location to live out our lives like royalty remain intact.” I loved teasing the man old enough to be my father. He was the only person, other than Jazz, that I could trust. Ric laughed and set the drinks I’d ordered on the bar. “Don’t waste your dreams on me, darlin’, save them for some young looker.” Loading up my tray with the drinks, I give my boss a wink before sauntering away while calling “you are my young looker, baby” over my shoulder.
573 words, 1 JC
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Cocktails & Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cocktails & Dreams   Cocktails & Dreams EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:03 am

Thursday nights are the worst. That is the night when every desperate housewife who thinks she could have been the next Cher comes out to make cats across the city howl in pain. At least on amateur night the contestants have some semblance of talent, but Thursdays, when the karaoke machine is rolled on stage, the talentless mob fills the bar to capacity. Every now and then someone who can carry a tune and has an idea what notes are will grace the stage. In those few minutes my ears will sigh with relief. Since I started waiting tables, I’ve been begging Ric for earplugs to help with the headaches I seem to carry home every Friday morning. Aside from the hearing damage suffered, Thursdays were a good night for tips. Husbands subjected to listening to their wives pitiful attempts at entertaining loved to slip cash to pretty young things bringing him an endless supply of liquor. It’s also the night I get the majority of my propositions. Again the bored husbands are to thank for that. Not a week goes by that I don’t get at least fifteen offers to hook up. Some nights they even beg for a blow job in the parking lot while their wife is up on stage. Of course I don’t accept any of these. Why would I waste my time and skill on a married man ten years my senior? I flirt with them, make them feel special for however long I’m serving them, but when it comes to actually kneeling for them or god forbid laying on my back, I draw the line. Flirting brings me better tips and it’s completely harmless. No one gets hurt when I bat my eyelashes at some stockbroker with a wife and three kids, but if I were to take his offer and show him the full service it would definitely get messy.
317, JC
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Cocktails & Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cocktails & Dreams   Cocktails & Dreams EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:04 am

Take last Thursday for example; I was covering the front tables, usually the big tippers. There was one couple in particular that stood out. He was dressed in a suit and tie, like he’d met her here straight from work while his wife was decked out to the nines. Her ears sagged under rocks the size of my big toe, her hands and wrists bore enough glittering merchandise that she could have opened her own jewelry store right there on the spot. I could tell her dress was designer label and her shoes were the exact pair I had just been drooling over but knew I would never afford, not even three seasons from now. He was downing one jack and coke after another while she daintily sipped on Ric’s home made sangria. Now generally a man who tosses back more than three drinks containing jack daniels in one hour is going to be trouble. There weren’t many men who could become happily drunk on their old friend jack, but this guy surprised me and became increasingly affectionate as the night wore on. The problem was that he wasn’t being affectionate with his wife. When I would drop off the next round, he would stand and pull me in for a tight hug, occasionally snaking a hand over my ass in the process. When he would finally let go, he’d slip me a twenty to cover the drink and tell me to keep the rest. Considering the drink only costs a third of that bill, I was happy to let it continue throughout the night. His wife was a different story. Each time she would catch her dear husband sliding his arms around my trim and taut body instead of her… somewhat wider and less firm form, she would send me the look I like to call the ‘die bitch dagger’ look. I would flash her a bright smile back and head off to tend to my other customers, leaving her the freedom to rag her man about his flirtatious actions. I don’t really think she cared about the hugs, or even the journeys his hands took over my ass, I was ready to bet that she was pissed about the double digit bill he slipped me every time. I made a couple hundred bucks on him alone that night, which meant she was going to have to wait a bit longer for her next flashy jewel.
407, JC
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Cocktails & Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cocktails & Dreams   Cocktails & Dreams EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:53 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cocktails & Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cocktails & Dreams   Cocktails & Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Cocktails & Dreams
Page 1 of 1