Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 LanceH2HTwisted Fates
- - - - - - - - - -
I had grown tired of searching threw left overs and rummaging for food and decided to try out one of the food joins I seen around. Sure I had probably been to them countless times but I hadn't really payed much attention to them, they were just a place to get food and to see more humans... The problem was finding a place that didn't have a lot of humans at it that was the best way to avoid a confrontation and the shedding of blood. At this time of day, I'm guessing it was around lunch time, it was some what hard to find a place to eat at that wasn't supporting a lot of people, having no such luck in finding a place that had been over run. I was forced to use one of the places that had people in it as my stomach demanded food! Supporting a rather cheerful smile and humming lightly to my self I made my way to the little food joint and stepped through the door. As I entered I glanced around at everyone that was in the place, moving into the line that lead up to the front desk were they were taking orders.. The line was stuffy and crowded but I kept the cheer full smile, or it appeared that way, and kept humming lightly to my self as I gradually made my way up to the head of the line, finally able to give my order to the women behind the desk. I look at the woman for a moment after she greeted me. My eyes darted up to the large over head menu they had displaying all there food. Having no damn clue what to get I simple pick two random items from the menu " .... I would like a burger and a shake. " I said as I looked at the women. She gave me a nod and told me how much that would be. It was at this point that I realized I had a problem... I had no money.. As the woman asked again for the money, I stood there looking at her, my options for what to do passing through my head, what the hell could I do I had no money.. Then something I now knew all to well began to crawl up inside me. As I stood there I slowly pulled a hand from my pocket, it falling to my side for a moment before I began to move it into my coat, it may seem like I was going for a wallet, but in fact my true intention lie with the knife that sat strapped to the back of my belt at the moment, the voice in my head telling me to go for it.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 465
Total WC: 465
OOC:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:17 am

Once my back is pressed against the wall I can feel my submissive nature fully take over. A small, very small and very deeply hidden, part of me is sickened by the knowledge that Lance could probably get away with doing anything he wanted to me right now; but the part in control is content to be at the mercy of his will. His hands moving over my body bring a soft moan into the kiss, the first sound aside from ragged breathing that I emitted so far. When he breaks the kiss and pulls his mouth from mine, a jolt of fear shoots through my body. Had he figured out how bad I am at this? Was he tired of me that quickly? My eyes, which had fallen closed at some point during our embrace, now opened wide to search for meaning in his gaze. There was an eagerness for more mixed in with the fear of him backing away, but the fear was quickly removed as I noticed the smile on his face. His hands were still holding me, his fingers rubbing over the fabric of my outfit, so I took this as I good sign and patiently waited to see if he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:51 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I gaze into her eyes once they are open. As I gaze into her eyes I begin to move my hands along her sides. I withdraw my hands from her sides for a moment before one hand begins to enter her jacket, going straight for her side again. I bring my free hand up to her blouse and begin to fiddle with one of the buttons in an attempt to get it free so I could work my way to the next one. I growl lightly as I fiddle with the button, having no such luck I grow near simply ripping the bit of clothing open. As I fiddle with the button I bring my head in, though this time not for another kiss, I bring my head down to her neck, the growling growing a bit as I move closer to her neck and take a deep breath, drawing in her scent moments before lightly pressing my lips against the side of her neck.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 165
Total WC: 4,897
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:06 am

My body freezes in place when his hand slips inside my jacket to run along the slinky material of my light blouse. Standing there, watching his fingers come to the buttons and begin to fumble as he tries to open them, I realize that I'm going to let him do this. I'm not going to stop him or even ask him to slow down enough for me to catch up. Then my eyes shift around the bathroom. Am I really going to let my first non demon rape sexual act take place in a bathroom where only thin plaster walls protect us from browsing shoppers? A kiss is one thing, making out is another, but when it comes to taking my clothes off and letting this man have access to things no other man has ever gotten close to, I couldn't do it in the bathroom. I had made up my mind, I was going to stop him... no... I was going to put the action on pause and take it back to my apartment. Screw work, I would call them on the way and say that I came down with a sudden case of food poisoning over lunch. Then that mouth of his moves to my neck and I completely forget what I had just decided... but only for a second. The tremors his lips send through my body are amazing to say the least. It takes every ounce of energy I have to bring my hands up to his chest and lightly push him back. "Wait, Lance, do you really want to do this here? Why don't we go back to my place and finish?" I was breathless, my knees were shaking, and I wanted to finish what he'd started; but I wanted it to be in my bed rather than against a bathroom wall.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:22 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I had managed to get the first button undone and move to the second. As I started to fiddle with it I kissed her neck more. When I felt her and on my chest, pushing against me... I knew it.. It was inevitable, she was bound to resist, fight back, want me to stop... With the pushes my aggression quickly returned.. Though she was telling me to stop and offering somewhere we could finish I did not care. I began to growl lightly as my hands slipped away from her blouse and grabbed her wrists. Once I had a hold of her wrists I pulled her hands away and pinned her arms to the wall. Once I had her hands against the wall I pulled away from her neck and looked down into her eyes. There was no way I was going to wait to get to this girls house before doing something with her, I was set on doing something right now and I wasn't going to be stopped. " .. We aren't going to stop my dear. " I said, still supporting my pleasant smile, though it seemed more like a grin now, my voice now had a more harsh and commanding tone with pleasant hints to it " We will finish here. " As I spoke I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 230
Total WC: 5,127
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Rep! : 257

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 am

I should have listened to that little voice. Now I was in toruble and had no way out. Lance was at least twice as strong as me so any hope of fighting him off was useless. Even with his face still holding what passes for a smile I could feel the fear rising. Now my breath was no longer ragged from pleasure or anticipation, this was anxiety closing in, choking off my air supply. For a moment my vision blurs and it's no longer Lance's body against me but the demon's. Blinking rapidly, fighting to calm the crushing pressure inside my chest, I force my limbs to go slack. If I let him do what he wants he might not hurt me, that's my best bet right now. What he does to my body doesn't matter as long as I make it out of here alive. Since he has my hands pinned against the wall, I couldn't move away as he leans in again. What happens next sends me into a state of utter confusion. The kiss he places on my cheek is soft, not threatening. Maybe he just can't wait long enough to change locations. A new hope begins to blossom and chase away the panic.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:44 am

- - - - - - - - - -
As I hold here there her arms go slack, was she giving up? Her resistance didn't last that long, or was it an act.. After the first kiss, I place another on her cheek, still a soft, light kiss. After the second kiss I draw back some, just enough to look into her eyes. My next task was to get her cloths off but if I release her arms she may start fighting back again, her current state could be a feign to trick me... I look into her eyes a moment longer before my eyes begin to pull away from hers, breaking eye contact my eyes begin to trail down her face, to her top as I look over it. I bring my eyes back up to hers and I stare into her eyes again as my grip loosens on one of her wrists. If she only had one arm free it would be much easier to keep her in place and stop her from getting away... I release her arm and slowly bring mine down, first to my side before I reach behind me. As soon as I felt the hilt of my knife, my fingers wrap around it and I begin to pull it from its sheath again.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 211
Total WC: 5,338
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:13 am

The kisses and eye contact lull me back into the security I had taken for granted. It was starting to look like he wasn't going to hurt me, that he was just wanting to finish this here and now. When he releases one of my wrists I don't make any move to fight. Instead I move my free hand to caress his cheek and begin to draw his face back toward mine for another kiss. That is until I notice where his hand went. Unable to hide the quiver in my bottom lip, I look into his eyes pleadingly as I whisper softly. "Please don't use that. You don't need it." I didn't want this to go there, to go anywhere near knife play. My words were true, he wouldn't need that knife even if his true intention was to hurt or kill me. He could easily do that with his hands and strength alone. If I was going to be hurt or killed I would rather it be by hand than blade.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When I felt her hand on my cheek, I closed my eyes for a moment, leaning into her hand and allowing her to draw me closer for a kiss.. When I heard her words my eyes snapped open and I looked at her, noticing the quiver in her bottom lip before looking directly into her eyes as she spoke to me. I lean in and place a soft kiss on her forehead before speaking in a soft whisper " Shhhh. It's ok Lexi. " I said before kissing her on the forehead again. When she had spoken to me I had stopped my action of retrieving my knife but had not let go of it, when I released her arm she didn't strike me or try to push me away, instead she placed her hand on my cheek.. I loosened my grip on her other wrist but was reluctant to fully release it yet...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 155
Total WC: 5,493
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:33 am

Taking the fact that his hand hadn't brought the knife fully out of the sheath yet as a good sign, and the gentle words he'd offered had settled most of my fear. The forehead kisses were a nice touch too, but I wanted more. Standing on my tip toes, I attempt to initiate another kiss. If this was going to happen, I was determined to take it back to where it had been before. I wish I had never stopped him initially. When he lossens his grip on my other hand but doesn't let it go completely, I try something new. Wiggling my hand, I try to lower it enough to link our fingers. I needed for him to know that I didn't mind his having control of my limbs anymore. I didn't mind him being dominant, I just didn't want to be hurt. My free hand returns to the side of his neck for a brief caress before I draw it back to the front of my blouse. He'd been fumbling with my buttons before I'd ruined the pace so maybe by me releasing a few of them I could put it back on the right track.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:45 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When she moves to initiate another kiss I return the favor and press my lips against hers, kissing her again. Feeling her hand wiggle around in my grasp, my firsts thoughts were about her trying to get away. I pull out of the brief kiss to look at her face again, but instead of pulling her hand out she stops and I keep her arm pinned to the wall, though this time our hands are together now, I didn't care as along as I had her pinned... When she went for my neck, I flinched again, glancing to her hand, watching it as it pulled away from my neck and went to her blouse. I bring my eyes back to her face, pushing my knife back into the sheath before I bring my arm back around and place my hand on her side as I lean in and kiss her on the cheek softly. As I kissed her cheek I moved my hand along her side slowly, moving it from her side, across her stomach to were the ends of her blouse met.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 183
Total WC: 5,676
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 am

There were a few tense seconds but hopefully in the end he would realize that I was back on board with us finishing here. My fingers open each button working their way down to slowly reveal the white lace of my bra. As the last button is undone, my hand meets his where the ends of my blouse are tucked into the waist of my slacks. Pausing for a moment, I let my fingertips brush tentatively over the back of his hand and then move on to unclasp the button closing my pants. With the tension alleviated, the slate gray slacks gently skim down my pale legs to pool at my feet. The pistol I'd forgotten about slides with them and settles among the cloth folds. Now I would be standing before him, jacket and blouse open but still covering my shoulders, and the white lace undergarment set on full display. Lifting my eyes to his once again, I raise an eyebrow and suck my bottom lip between my teeth. My face is the perfect mask of uncertainty. I hoped that he would like what I had just revealed to him, but refused to let that hope get too high just in case he wasn't pleased.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:22 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I glance down at her hand when I feel her fingers touch my hand. Seconds after touching me her hand moves to the clasp of her pants. I lift my eyes and look back to her face for a moment before placing a kiss on her forehead. As I kiss her forehead I move my hand into her open blouse, resting my hand on the bare skin of her side. I look at her, watching as she sucks in her bottom lip, my eyes making contact with hers. I stand there, looking into her eyes for a moment before I lean in and press my lips against hers, kissing her again.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 111
Total WC: 5,787
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:31 am

Being swept up in the latest kiss chases my worries and shyness away. Even to the point of lending me enough courage to test unchartered waters. Hesitantly I reach for the waist band of his pants, while our lips are still locked. My fingers try to work the button, but find it harder than my own had been. I would need to see what I was doing to release him from the fabric blockage, but I wasn't ready to end the kiss to make it possible. Rather than keep fumbling like a fool, I gently graze the exposed flesh just above the pants with my manicured nails. Not scratching enough to hurt but simply intending to tease and explore his warm skin. The hand linked with his and held to the wall clenches slightly reacting to the desire coursing through my veins.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:42 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I smile behind the kiss when I feel her fiddling with my pants, trying to unfasten them, but it appears she has to much trouble and gives up on it... At this point I didn't mind, I was going to get what I wanted... When she began to explore his stomach, the first thing she would find that would be considered out of place is the large scar that crosses his stomach.. As she ran her fingers along my skin, my tongue slips between my lips and attempts to enter her mouth as I hold the kiss, feeling her hand clench mine, I gave her hand a light squeeze. I use my thumb and run it across her soft skin slowly before I begin to move my free hand, slowly running the tips of my fingers across the smooth skin of her stomach, stopping a moment at her belly button.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 150
Total WC: 5,937
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:51 am

Feeling my fingers brush over the puckered skin that made up his abdominal scar I momentarily wonder if I would ever get the chance to trace every line marring his flesh. I don't know why that even occured to me but in that instant the urge to do so was strong enough to move me. My lips part willingly to allow his tongue a second entrance into my mouth where my own tongue was ready and waiting. I was slowly but surely getting the hang of this kissing thing. When my fingers trace as much of the scar as possible, I try something else. Since I couldn't open his pants to gain access, I would find another way. Slipping my hand swiftly between the cloth and his skin, I send my fingers on their first sub belt expedition. I had an idea of what I would find, but even I knew every man is different and I was excited to find out how Lance stacked up against the two dimensional examples I had seen before.
175 / 6277

Last edited by Surreal SaDiablo on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:04 am

- - - - - - - - - -
As I pressed into the kiss I moved my hand along her stomach slowly, only letting the tips of my fingers run across her skin. Feeling her hand pull away from my stomach I figure she was going for another try at my pants but what happened next was a bit different. When I felt her hand slip into my pants I pulled out of the kiss. I decided it was time to move on and get right to what I wanted, having toyed around enough... I leaned in and started kissing her neck as I pulled my hand from her stomach and unfastened the button of my pants, allowing them to fall before I leaned in to her, my mind set on enjoying my time with her.... Things fade to black...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 132
Total WC: 6,069
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:20 am

Updated Lance
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:52 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)   Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisted Fates (Open, Surreal)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2