Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Skills to Kill (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Skills to Kill (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Skills to Kill (Closed)   The Skills to Kill (Closed) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:37 pm

The Skills to Kill (Closed) IngelH2H
The Skills to Kill
- Flash Back -
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
I look up at the man as he talks to me, he had told me his name was Butch and he was the leader of the gang I had joined.. " Alright boy, it's time for you to learn some new tricks, sure you got skill with the pistol. But today you learn more. " He said as he pulled out two pistols and offered them to me " Take them. " I look at the guns when he offers them to me, I had learned how to use one gun shortly after initiation but now he wanted me to learn to use two? was he crazy? Hesitatingly, I reach out and grip the handles of both pistols, when he let go of them I could feel the weight of them pulling on my arms as I looked at them " Alright. Now you stay out here and practice. I gotta go take care of some stuff. You become my little angel of death. " He reached out and ruffled up my hair before he turned and left. I gave him a strange look when he called me that, I had no idea why he called me that and to be honest, it sounded creepy, why would someone want to be an angel of death... I shook the thought out of my head and looked back at the two pistols I still held. I look over at some targets that were set up in the back yard, I had been practicing ever since I was given a gun and they said I was pretty damn good.. Up into I joined this little gang I had been homeless and family less but now I had a home and a family again it felt good to belong to a family, being the youngest in the gang, they looked after me...
All I knew is I wasn't going to let them down, not after they took me into there gang and gave me a place to live.. I was going to do my best to make them proud of me... I gazed at the targets a moment longer before I brought both the pistols up, aiming them at one of the targets. I knew that one of these things had a pretty good kick to it, at least for me it did.. I looked down range at the target and hoped both pistols were aimed at it, gently I gave both triggers a squeese at the same time. Both guns went off at the same time, the kick from both guns almost making me drop both guns and fall flat on my ass. I manage to keep a hold of both guns and after I recover from the recoil I look down range at the target I had been aiming at. When I see both shots had missed the target I sighed, shaking my head " Aww Crap... " This was going to be much harder then I thought it would be. I look at both the pistols for a moment, before looking back at the target " I gotta do this... " I said to my self, working on building my corage up and hyping my self up. I lifted my arms again, taking aim at the target a second time, I braced my self for the recoil, and began to squeeze both triggers. Both pistols discharged at the same time and this time I was ready for the kicking recoil so it didn't effect me as much as before. I sigh lightly, seeing neither of my shots had hit the target, both still way off... Shaking my head I look down at the target I had been shooting at, maybe if I got closer that would make it easier to hit the thing... It was worth a try! I move about two yards closer to the target before I bring both arms up again.
This time, along with moving closer to the target, I decided to fire each gun at a different time for a few shots to get use to the recoil of both guns. I decided to start with the pistol in my left hand, it was the one offering the most trouble at the moment as I was right handed, but I was determined to learn how to do this even if it took me all day and all night, I was going to learn to wield both these pistols at the same time with as much skill as I wielded one with.. I looked down range at the target, letting my right arm fall lax at my side. Keeping my left arm up, I take aim at the target and squeeze off a single around, making sure I could handle the recoil with my left arm. It wasn't to bad so I decided to squeeze off a few more rounds, I proceeded to fire the rest of the magazine in the gun, taking time to pause between each shot before taking the next. After emptying the magazine of the pistol in my left hand, I let it fall lax at my side as I brought up the right one and did the same thing with it.
I began to squeeze round after round off with the pistol in my right hand, the right being a lot easier to control then the left. Once the pistol was empty, it was time to reload both them, ejecting both magazines, I take fresh ones and load them into both pistols before I raise them both, taking aim at the target again. After taking aim I brace my self before I squeeze both triggers at the same time, both weapons discharging simultaneously, this time, I managed to hit the target with both my shots. Getting a boost of confidence from hitting the target, I decided to follow through and continue firing both pistols at the target. Applying pressure to both triggers I pull them back until both weapons fire again, again, both my shots hit the target seconds after the weapons discharged. I nodded and opened fire, this time, not taking a brief pause between shots. Firing in rapid succession, quickly spending the rest of the rounds in both magazines.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Total WC: 1,042
EXP: 1,042
TEXP: 1
Learned: Dual Wield
OOC:

Last edited by яuиє on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Skills to Kill (Closed)   The Skills to Kill (Closed) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:44 pm

The Skills to Kill
- Flash Back -
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
Once both magazines were empity, I looked at the two pistols for a moment, hey! now was a good time to try to learn something new that would really, really help me if I ever got into a gun fight... I try to spin the two pistol around on my fingers as I make my way back to the little sitting area that was set up, there I had left most of my ammunition as well as some other stuff.. I set one of the pistols down on the table once I arrived and sat down in the seat next to it before picking up my soda and taking a sip from it. Most of what they drank around here was beer but I was able to get some soda for me as I did not like beer, tried it once but found it tasted horrible, don't think Ill ever drink that stuff... After taking a big gulp of soda I set the can back down and grabbed one of the magazines laying on the table next to me and slid it into the magazine port in the pistol. After loading the weapon, I pressed the release switch and caught the magazine as it slid out the bottom of the gun. I figured it would be helpful if I could learn how to reload a pistol as fast as I could and with out messing it up so... Looking at the rounds in the magazine it dawned on me that it might best if I did it with an empty magazine... I took the loaded magazine and set it back onto the table before I picked up one of the empty ones sitting off to the side. I took the magazine and slid it into the bottom of the pistol before I removed it from the weapon.. I repeated this action a few more times, keeping a slow and steady pace, working on getting the action down pat. As I continued loading and unloading the magazine into the bottom of the pistol, I started to speed up my pace.
As I sped up I started to make mistakes, hitting the top of the magazine against the bottom of the gun and some times even hitting my self, ouch! One one attempt, it hit the bottom of my hand with the top of the magazine so hard the metal sliced me open! I watched as few little droplets of blood fell from my hand as I set the magazine aside. I put the gun aside before grasping the bottom of my hand, climbing to my feet and heading inside.. " Hello? " I called out as I stepped inside, looking for someone so I could find out if we had any thing I could treat my hand with... Not getting a response, I called out again, this time louder " Hello? ", making my way down the hall as I glanced around, looking for Butch or one of the others.. Still I did not get a response, it appeared as though I am alone here at the moment... Sighting lightly, I decide to see if there is anything in the downstairs bathroom I could use... I make my way to the bathroom and pull open the mirror cabinet only to find it was void of anything I could use.. By now pain was radiating out from my hand.. I push the cabinet shut and leave the bathroom, heading up stairs to check the bathroom upstairs.. Stepping off the top step, I make my way down the hall, pausing at the door that lead to my room, I knew I didn't have anything in there that would be of any use at the moment so I step away, making my way to the bathroom. I reach out and open the cabinet up here and again I find nothing aside from a bottle of pain killers, the only thing that would be of use to me at the moment. I take the bottle and open it, taking one of the pills before I turn the water on, letting it get warm before I wash the cut off on my hand, letting out a hiss of pain as the water hits the cut..
After washing the wound I grab a rag and hold it against it before leaving the bathroom, now I decided to wrap it up with some kind of bandage so I could get back to practicing.. I ended up resorting to my own shirt, using bits of it to tie around my hand to act as a make shift tourniquet for the cut. Now, back out side, the pain killers in full effect, I sit back down in the chair, taking a sip of my soda before I pick up the pistol and empty magazine I had previously set down. I started it slow again, loading and unloading the magazine into the pistol and gradually began to speed up the motion, working on committing the action of loading and unloading the pistol to memory, but not just in my head, my muscles as well.. I had some mess ups, hitting my hand and the gun again but it wasn't long before I was loading the magazine into the magazine port of the pistol with ease and at a fairly fast pace. I shifted hands with the pistol and magazine, holding the pistol in my left hand now, I took the magazine in my right and began to load the pistol as it rested in my left hand, knowing if I was going to wield both pistols I needed to be able to load one just as quickly as the other. I pushed the empty magazine into the bottom of the pistol one more time before I stopped for a moment, reaching over I picked up my soda and took another drink of it, I felt I had a pretty good grasp of loading a pistol both in my right and left hand, quickly. I set the gun down on the table next to me and sit back in my seat, letting out a sigh before I take a large gulp of my soda, relaxing for a moment.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Total WC: 1,037
EXP: 1,037
TEXP: 0
Learned: Quick Reload
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Skills to Kill (Closed)   The Skills to Kill (Closed) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:54 pm

The Skills to Kill
- Flash Back -
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
I reach over to the table and pick up one of the pistols laying on it, slowly lifting it up I bring it up in front of me and point at one of the targets " I need to keep practicing and learning new skills so I can show Butch later. " I said as I gave the trigger a squeeze, unfortunately, the pistol's magazine didn't have any bullets in it so there was just a click from the weapon... " Boom. Your dead Mr Target. " I say with a smile as I look over at the target. I slipped my free hand under the pistol, pressing the magazine release, I caught the magazine after it fell from the pistol and set it aside. After setting the magazine aside, I pick up a fresh one and push it into the magazine port, loading the pistol again. I used my free hand to adjust my glasses before I climbed out of the seat and grabbed two spare magazines and slipped them into my pocket as i stepped away from the chair, moving away from the little sitting area. Once I was away from the area I decided it was time to get to practicing some more, but before I could get started I had to set some things up and get the area ready... Thanks to all the junk that is in the back yard I was able to set up some cover and other targets to give my self a little shooting range were I could run through it and practice hitting targets and the such. After I had everything set up, I looked at the stuff for a moment, taking a deep breath as I stood there, relaxing as I got ready to start. Once I was ready I figured there was no reason to just stand around any more so I started to job to the side. As I moved to the side I brought up my pistol, aiming at one of the targets I squeeze off two rounds as I ran to the side, moving behind some cover I had set up.
I knew I wasn't going to hit the target much while moving, not in the beginning but with practice, which I was starting now, I would be able to shoot someone while running for cover.. I staid behind the cover for a moment before I pulled away from it, running across the back yard as I opened fire on a few more of the targets. When I seen I managed to hit one I smiled as I shifted directions, running the same way I just came, opening fire again. When the last shot rang out, the magazine ejected and I pulled one from my pocket, loading it into the pistol as I moved behind some cover again. I panted lightly as I knelt behind some cover, as I knelt there I imagined the targets, which were not alive, were real and were opening fire, shooting at me... I figured it would ad to the realism and help my practice, though it sounded kind of childish.. I rose up from my spot and shot at the target again and began to quickly run to the side, lifting my arm out to the side and firing off a few more rounds before I heard a click, having fired the last bullet.. I ejected the magazine and pulled the last one I had from my pocket and loaded it into the pistol. As I loaded my pistol I didn't stop moving to the side and when it was loaded again I began to fire at the target again, shot after shot rang out from my pistol as I jogged to the side, you could say I was firing like a mad man at the target... My last magazine finally ran out of rounds and I ejected it, reaching to my pocket for a moment before I remembered I didn't have any more on me... " Ugh... " I grumbled, hitting my self in my mind as I began to walk back to were my stuff was. It is then I realized that someone was standing there watching me...
I look at the person, noticing it was Butch, with a girl and another member of the gang. Butch clapped as he looked at me " That's pretty good. You're getting better. " He said to me. " Heh, yeah. " I said with a smile as I walked over to the table, picking up my soda I took a sip as Butch gave me a pat on the shoulder " You been practicing this whole time? " I nodded, wanting to show him some of what I had learned I grabbed two fresh magazines and loaded both pistols before gripping them both in my hands. As I stood up I spun around and quickly brought both arms out, crossing them at the wrists as I turned both pistols to the side, imitating some of the sweet looking stuff I had seen on the tv. With both pistols out stretched I squeeze off a few rounds at one of the targets down range, striking it with each round I fired from the two pistols. As I stopped firing, I allowed my arms to fall lax at my sides as I looked to Butch to see what he thought of it. He clapped at me " Wow dog, you got some crazy skills, that was some tight looking shooting. You'll be rolling with us in no time at all if you keep up that crazy shit. " he said, giving me a thumbs up. I nod with a smile as I look at Butch " Can't wait. I'm practicing as hard as I can to learn all this stuff really quick so I can help you guys. " Butch walked over to me and gave me a pat on the shoulder " I know, and I'm proud of you, we all are proud of our little Ingel, keep up the good work. " Butch's words filled me with pride as I heard them. " Don't stay out to late alright? You need to get some sleep too. " and with that, Butch turned and left. I stood there watching him before I looked down at the two pistols before I jumped into the air " Awesome!! "
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Total WC: 1,067
EXP: 1,067
TEXP: 0
Learned: Running Shot
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Skills to Kill (Closed)   The Skills to Kill (Closed) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:50 pm

The Skills to Kill
- Flash Back -
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
After my little outburst, I decided to get back to practicing. Turning, I made my way over to the sitting area and set one of the pistols down before I looked down range at the target, thinking of what to practice next.. As I think on what to do next, I reach over and grab a few spare magazines, slipping them into my pockets. After getting some spare ammunition, I quickly whip my pistol up and fire at a target, quickly moving to the side. I moved behind some cover and paused for a moment before I quickly jumped out to the side, diving through the air as I opened fire at one of the targets. When I hit the ground, I tried to roll like I had seen done on the movies but I ended up hitting my shoulder and falling to the ground with a thud. I slowly climb to my feet and reach up, rubbing my shoulder some " Crap, it looked pretty cool and easy in the movies... " I say as I rub my shoulder more. With a sigh, I rub my shoulder a bit more before dropping my hand back to my side. With a nod, I began to jog to the side, when I was going at a good pace I jumped into the air and as I came down, I tucked and rolled across the ground before springing up to one knee, aiming the pistol at the target and firing a round at the target. Springing to my feet, I take off running again and jump into the air, as I move through the air, I fire off a few rounds from the pistol before I come crashing back to the ground. I roll onto my back and lay there for a moment, man this stuff was some rough stuff....
I bring the pistol up over my head and press the release, pulling the magazine out to see how many rounds I still had in it before pushing it back into the pistol as I sat up then finally climbed back to my feet. Bringing my arm up, I rest the barrel of the pistol on my shoulder as I head back to the building, deciding to put a shirt on before continuing with my practice... I made my way inside, heading up to the second floor and into my room. Setting the gun down on my bed, I went over to a small pile of cloths and rummaged threw it till I found a long sleeved shirt. Sliding it over my head, I brought it down and looked over at the gun for a moment, it was time to get back to practicing... I made my way back down stairs and headed out side, stepping out side I glanced over at the table I had set my second gun and noticed a bag and drink on it, before hearing a voice " Yo, Ingel eat up bro. " I looked over, watching as one of the gang members waved to me before walking off. Nodding, I look back at the food and drink, ahh I could take a SHORT break to have something to eat, it wouldn't be good if I ran out of energy and couldn't practice any more... I moved over and sat down, putting the gun on the table before I grabbed the bag and opened it. Reaching into the bag, I grabbed a few of the fries and pulled them out before scarfing them down before pulling the burger out of the bag and unwrapping it. After unwrapping the burger, I took a bite of it as I sat back in the seat, letting out a relaxing sigh as I relaxed. Taking another bite of the burger, I reach over and pick up the drink, after swallowing the chewed up burger I take a big sip of the drink. As I sat there, eating burger, fries, and sipping on my drink I looked at the two pistols as they lay on the table
" .. Can't believe I'm really doing this .. " I said to my self before finishing off the rest of the burger then set the bag aside and wipe my hands off on my shirt before I pick up one of the pistols. After grabbing the pistol I eject the magazine, catching it after it slid out I looked at how many rounds it had " Mmm, I think it would be better if I practiced with a empty one... Wouldn't wanna accidentally shoot myself.. " I nodded, setting the magazine aside, that sounded like a great idea, I climbed back to my feet, it was time to get back to practicing.. Ahh, but before that, I took the spare magazines out of my pockets and put them on the table as well before I grabbed the second pistol, if I was going to use them both some times, I needed to be able to do what I can with one pistol, with both of them, that way I can switch between them when and if needed. I slipped one of the pistols into my belt before I started to move, moving to the side I quickly jumped, moving through the air I gave the trigger a few squeezes, the pistol going 'click' each time I did, as I came to the ground, I tucked and rolled across it. Feeling I was getting the hang of it I decided to try two pistols this go around.. I reached to my belt and pulled the second one out as I jogged across the yard before leaping into the air, as I flew through the air, I gave both triggers multiple squeezes, again the guns only producing a click and when I hit the ground I rolled to the side, holding both arms out in front of me as I gave the trigger's of both guns more squeezes. Coming to a stop, I sprang to my feet and glanced around, ahh this was pretty fun, felt like I was in a gunfight with toy guns or somethin...
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Total WC: 1,023
EXP: 1,023
TEXP: 1
Learned: Diving Shot
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Skills to Kill (Closed)   The Skills to Kill (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:10 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Skills to Kill (Closed)   The Skills to Kill (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Skills to Kill (Closed)
Page 1 of 1