Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SAGA: Instant Kill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

SAGA: Instant Kill Empty
PostSubject: SAGA: Instant Kill   SAGA: Instant Kill EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Night falls over the city. The Lower Commons comes to life with its night life. No one suspects anything, but suddently a large fireball falls from the sky. The insanely huge meteory falls onto the lower commons, leaving a crater. The shock wave destroys half of Sai City and fires are set all across the city. A demonic pulse echoes from the meteor's ground zero.

Suddenly a large biped lizard bursts out of the meteor! It was an egg! The lizard has laser vision and zaps Gothstone and East City. It creates large explosions and leaves ruts in the terrain. People die, babies cry. Out of no where Division 12 unleashes their secret Gund*m prototype. A really big robot comes from under the ground. It shoots rockets at the lizard. The lizard screams and steps on a lot of people and cars and stuff. The two giants fight it out and the city is destroyed under them.

They fight for 1 hour. The robot latches onto the giant lizard.

"Self destruct sequence in 3-2-1..."

There is a large explosion... much larger than that one that the meteor made. Nothing is left of the city.

-----------------------------------------------------

Saga directions: Members, go ahead and post positions. Anyone who wasn't in the forest is automatically dead. Create new bios with your resetted characters. Anyone who was in the forest will be killed in the next shin post. Let's make this a fun saga!
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: SAGA: Instant Kill   SAGA: Instant Kill EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: SAGA: Instant Kill   SAGA: Instant Kill EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Shin, you're such an ass.... But that's a good one.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: SAGA: Instant Kill   SAGA: Instant Kill EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Casually, I stroll through the neighborhood of Gothstone garbed in my large black coat as I make my way towards Moonbucks for an evening coffee. I soon notice a light emanating from the sky and then there is a huge explosion. Around the time, I am able to pick myself off of the ground, several things happen therefore causing me to use my powers of evasion.

I duck.

After the chaos of all that had happened, I stand up to see that the city was destroyed and I was the one of the only two that survived. I turn to my side where Chuck Norris stands. He nods to me and I nod to him. Using his special powers, he recreates the city and the women in it. From there, repopulating the city is up to us... we begin on the long road of said process with me going left and him going right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAGA: Instant Kill   SAGA: Instant Kill Empty

Back to top Go down

SAGA: Instant Kill
Page 1 of 1