Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori) Empty
PostSubject: Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori)   Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:36 am

Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori) RockH2H
I had to admit, this place Yuki was staying at was something that befit her.. There was a range and guns galore. But I wasn't here for any of that.. I was here for something else, I had heard Dutch was getting to stay at Yuki's place and well I didn't have a place so I figured I could at least attempt to crash there for now, at least until I get enough money to get my own place, she wouldn't mind, would she? Hehe.. who am I kidding.. Well, it was now or never and with a gulp, I reached out, pausing a brief moment before I knock twice on the door to the apartment Yuki lived in, waiting for someone to answer the door..

Post WC: 126
Total WC: 126
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori)   Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:59 am

Like I don't have enough shit in my life. Now I got Dutch sleeping on my fuckin' couch like he's a damned house cat or something. Course the black man is a bit big for a house cat. I'm tempted to kick him off my couch and shove his ass outside. My eye twitches as i look down at his snoring form. Fuckin' shit head. Can't believe I'm letting him stay here. Next I'll have Rock and Benny hitting me up. If that happens.. Bitches are gonna get shot.

A knock on the door makes me frown, disrupting my murderous plots against my male partners. I look at the clock I have and my frown deepens. I don't usually get guests. I grab my gun and walk to the door. I wait a moment before throwing it open and pressing the barrel to the forehead of whoever is standing outside. I then get a good look and sneer, withdrawing the weapon.

"Rock? What the fuck are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori)   Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:11 am

I stand there, waiting for someone to come and answer the door, wondering if Yuki was still here.. I was tempted to knock again but when the door flung open I looked up and felt the barrel of a gun pressed against my forehead... I can say I almost had a heart attack when Yuki put her gun to my forehead.. Granted it had happened before but right now we were not on the job so I didn't expect it to happen, I guess I was wrong... I stand, looking wide eyed at Yuki, now her gun with drawn...

Remaining silent for a moment, taking the time to compose my self, finally I speak up " Um yes.. I heard from Dutch that you have a spare room and I was wondering if I could perhaps, bunk there for the time being? .. Heh. " After stating my reasons for being here, I fell silent, silently praying that my offer would at least not draw any violent repercussion from her, aww shit I didn't wanna get my ass kicked...

Post WC: 178
Total WC: 304
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori)   Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:02 am

My eye twitches. Was I a fuckin charity? Was Rock looking for a death wish? I smile in fake sweetness as I step closer to him. Then my hand snap backs, balls up and I clock him across the face like I tend to do. "What the fuck do you think this is?!" I rage. "I ain't a charity case for you fuckin' lazy asses," I rage and turn away and storm back into my place and kick Dutch off my couch.

"What the fuck were you thinking telling ROck about you staying here!" I scream at him and then stomp back to the door and jerk Rock inside. "You are paying some of the rent also, piss ant," I hiss and then slam the door and walk to my kitchen and grab a beer. This is a bullshit. I can't believe these fuckers. "If Benny shows up.. I'm gonna shoot a bitch.

I sigh after a chug some of the beer. I then walk back and plop down on the couch Dutch rubbing the back of his head and glare over his sunglasses at Rock. "Bitch I didn't mean for ya to come here also. Bitch over her will shoot you next time, Idiot," he says as I prop my feet up on the coffee table. Kami these fuckers are gonna push me too far one of these days.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori)   Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:40 pm

I should have expected it... She always hits me.... After the hit, I stumble back, falling to my ass on the floor and sit there. Looking up at Yuki I bring a hand up and rub my new injury watching her as she yells at me, another thing she tends to do a lot... I remain on the floor, for now, watching Yuki as she turns and walks off after yelling at me.

Climbing to my feet, now unsure if I should actually stay here or not, though before I could do anything I am forced to stumble forwards as Yuki jerks me into her apartment, after she jerked me I practically ran into her as she instructed me I was to pay rent as well, pay rent? aww man...

Standing there, still rubbing my sore face I look at Dutch when he speaks to me.. 'Then why the hell did you tell me about Yuki's place and maybe staying here?!' I thought about blaring out as I looked at Dutch, sighing lightly.

Post WC: 173
Total WC: 477
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori)   Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori) Empty

Back to top Go down

Roomies? (Closed, KyroShiori)
Page 1 of 1