Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look What Followed Me Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Look What Followed Me Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Look What Followed Me Home   Look What Followed Me Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Yes, let’s hope he does.” In the almost year and a half that I’ve lived in this apartment I know for a fact that this is the first time I’ve ever turned my key this slowly or feared what I would find on the other side. I don’t know what I was expecting. To find him sprawled on the couch, tv blaring, snack wrappers littering all available surfaces, my underwear strewn about the place, curtains in shreds… I don’t know, maybe I was even expecting to find Lance kneeling over some other unsuspecting girl like he’d had me in the kitchen last night. When the door swung open, none of that was laid out before me. Sure there were a few of the snack wrappers littering the counters in the kitchen area but the living room was pretty much just as I had left it. Also there was no immediate sign of the man as far as I could see. My bedroom door was closed… had I pulled it shut behind me this morning? I couldn’t remember but something told me that I didn’t. Stepping across the threshold and inviting Saito to follow, I call out hesitantly for my house guest. “Lance? Are you here?” Please let him give me a chance to explain before reaching for that knife.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Look What Followed Me Home   Look What Followed Me Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:08 am

Look What Followed Me Home - Page 2 LanceH2HLook What Followed Me Home
- - - - - - - - - -
When she past by me and gave me a pat on the shoulder, I smiled a bit more, glancing to her for a moment before I looked back at the table. As I stood there waiting for Lexi to tell me what to do I began to hum lightly to my self, bringing my left arm up to rub the scar on my right shoulder, slowly tracing a finger along it as I stared at the table, humming my tune, there was a brief pause in my humming when I spoke up " .. star, how I wonder where you are .. " as my words faded out they turned back to humming and I lifted my head from the table, looking back to Lexi when she came over to the table, setting the steaks down onto it. My attention shifted from Lexi to the slabs of meat she had, sniffing lightly at the air as I looked at the delicious looking pieces of meat, though I would have preferred if they were raw... I didn't think Lexi needed to know something like that... After she spoke, I sat down at the table, picking up the knife first, looking at it for a moment before I picked up the fork and slowly began to eat.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 216
Total WC: 4,343
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Look What Followed Me Home   Look What Followed Me Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:29 am

Smiling to my two dinner companions as I began to cut my steak into small, dainty bites, I ponder Saito's half joking threat. "I'll keep that in mind next time I suffer some horrific injury. I don't know what the going rate for paying hell is these days but I don't have piles of money laying around and hell already got my innocence so all that's left is first born, which isn't coming any time soon." Scooping a dab of butter onto my unwrapped and opened potato I begin to mix it up just the way I like, I hear Saito's comment on the meal. Painfully good. I think that was the best one I'd ever received. A flush of embarrassment colors my face as my eyes drop to my plate. With a soft chuckle I thank him and promise that each injury he fixes up for me would be repaid with a home cooked meal to break up the routine of ramen and fast food.

The rest of the meal was spent in relative quiet, our mouths too busy with the food to make idle chatter. Once I'd eaten all I could of the steak and potato, I slide my plate to Lance knowing he would probably have plenty of room for the second half of my meal. My salad I would finish because a lady needs her greens, as my mother used to say. All in all it was a nice meal, Lance remained well behaved, even sharing his soda with Saito without me having to ask. When the meal was over and I had cleared the table of dishes, I offered to walk Saito outside so that I could have a private moment to apologize and thank him again for everything he'd done.
296 End Rp
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Look What Followed Me Home   Look What Followed Me Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:00 am

Updated Lance & Saito

Last edited by Surreal SaDiablo on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Look What Followed Me Home   Look What Followed Me Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Updated Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look What Followed Me Home   Look What Followed Me Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Look What Followed Me Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2