Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enjoying a Saturday at Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Enjoying a Saturday at Home Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Enjoying a Saturday at Home Lexipost
In the weeks since starting the new job with Mr. Prince, life hadn't seemed to slow down or plateau quite yet. The night I got the job offer, we had left the hibachi place and made a pit stop by a graveyard only to find Saito and Lance there along with an army of risen corpses. Then I start the job and even think for a moment that I am settling in to it only to find out that we were moving across East City to a new building and I had completely missed the memo. As if that wasn't enough by itself, my generous employer stopped by a car lot and manipulated me into choosing a car way beyond my league or price range before finally taking me to the new office, which by the way was designed and decorated exactly to my tastes right down to the priceless prints hung on the wall.

Now, just as I was getting used to working in an office that felt like home and driving a car that felt completely alien to me; the entire city... or at least part of it, seemed to succumb to chaos. By some twist of fate, I was safely at home during the events in East City. I knew Lance hadn't been home that night, but I hadn't broached the subject of exactly where he was with him, I didn't think I had any right to know. He came home eventually, and in one piece so I just assumed he wasn't there and went on with my daily life.

Since today was Saturday, Lance and I both had the day off, so after sleeping in a little later than normal I got up to make us a nice big breakfast. With the two of us having to get to work so early in the mornings I hadn't been cooking our meals as often as I would like. Still in my cami and shorts pajamas, I find myself singing softly as I move around the small kitchen tending to the stove full of cooking foods. Biscuits were in the oven, eggs cooking slowly in one skillet, sausage in another, and potatoes frying in the third. Fresh squeezed orange juice was chilling in the fridge, coffee was brewing in the pot, and the table was already set for two. I hadn't gone to check on Lance yet, I didn't want to disturb him and secretly hoped the smell of breakfast would rouse him. If he didn't emerge soon, I would be forced to knock at his bedroom door so his food wouldn't get cold.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Enjoying a Saturday at Home LanceH2H
As I lay in bed peacefully dreaming the delicious smell drifted into my room and my nose, at first the smells didn't wake me but as they grew stronger I began to wake up and rolled onto my back, sniffing at the air as I looked up at the ceiling. Turning my head, I glance to my alarm clock first before shifting my attention to my bedroom door as I sit up in bed. After sitting up I bring a hand up and run it through my hair as I let out a long drawn out yawn " .. Something smells good. " I mumbled to my self as I slipped out of bed and grabbed a pare of boxers from the floor and put them on " Something smells delicious, it smells like your human friend has made us something to eat. Blah. " The one inside said to me as I made my way across my room and out the door before making my way silently to the kitchen. As I came to the kitchen I paused for a moment and looked at Lexi. After looking her over I begin moving again, making my way over to Lexi, trying not to tip her off to the fact that I was awake and coming up behind her. If she didn't catch onto me I planed to move up behind her and grab her from behind and give her a hug.

Post WC: 241
Total WC: 241
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Since I was so caught up in trying to make sure the food came out perfect and didn't burn or overcook, plus the fact that I was still singing quietly to myself; I didn't hear Lance exit his room or enter the kitchen. I had no knowledge of his presence until I felt familiar hands come to my body and pull me against his in a good morning hug. After the initial tensing of my form against his, I relax and even let out a soft giggle. "Well good morning to you too. I hope this isn't too early for you. I didn't know how late you wanted to sleep but at the same time, I didn't want to sleep away our Saturday." Dropping a hand to gently rub Lance's arm, I smile and nod my head to the stove. "Breakfast will be ready in just a minute. Orange juice is in the fridge and coffee is on the counter. Help yourself to a drink while I finish up here and get everything on the table."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:00 pm

After taking a hold of her, I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her and held onto her, nuzzling her neck some and resting my head on her shoulder as I listened to her. When I felt her hand rub one of my arms I pulled a hand from her side and tried to take a hold of her hand as I nodded faintly to her comment " It's ok. I would like to spend some time with you since we both don't have to work. " as I finished I nuzzled her shoulder more before looking to the food on the oven " Alright. It smells really good Lexi. What would you like to do after we finish breakfast? " After my question, I gave her hand a light squeeze, kissing the side of her neck softly before I released her hand and began to pull away from her and move over to the cabinet and grabbed a glass and the orange juice from the fridge before filling up a cup.

Post WC: 176
Total WC: 417
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:10 pm

The nuzzling and kisses were nice, to a certain extent. I couldn't allow myself to forget that whatever lives inside him wants me killed or that he had the ability to turn into a creature that would love nothing more than to make a meal out of me. But when he's like this, so kind and affectionate, I always seem to have trouble remembering those things. I allow him to take my hand, really to do anything he wants. I don't want to hurt his feelings first thing in the morning. I want today to be a happy day spent together.

When he moves off to fix a glass of juice, I think about his question while I begin transferring the food to plates and platters. "Hmm, I hadn't quite gotten that far yet. I don't have anything specific in mind for us to do, do you? Are there any things you need for work or otherwise that we should go out and pick up? If not, we could always just spend the day around here catching up or watching movies. It feels like it had been forever since we spent any time together, just us." Once the pans were empty of all the food and the biscuits were pulled from the oven, I turn off all the heat on the stove and carry everything to the table along with my coffee mug.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:22 pm

After fixing myself a glass of orange juice, I put the juice back into the fridge and lean against the counter as I watch Lexi as she sets up the plates. As I listen to her I bring my cup up and take a sip of the juice as I shift my attention from Lexi to the food that was set on the plates as my stomach began to growl. With the growl from my stomach I bring a hand up and place it on it as I look back to Lexi and smile, shaking my head faintly " No, I don't need anything, nor do I have anything planed for today.. We can sit down and watch moves or whatever you feel like doing. As long as I get to spend some time with you... " As I finish I pull away from the counter and walk over to my seat at the table and set my drink down, pulling my chair out before sitting in it and looking to Lexi again " .. How are things going at work? " I asked as I looked down at the food, waiting for Lexi to sit down before I began eating.

Post WC: 201
Total WC: 618
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:34 pm

"Alright then, I guess we will play today by ear and just enjoy each other's company." After setting the food on the table, I move to the cupboard to grab a juice glass and then to the fridge to fill it while still talking to Lance. "You can go ahead and dig in if you would like. Don't let it get cold." With juice in one hand and a stack of napkins in the other, I return to the table and finally take my seat. My staying still only lasts a moment before I hop up again to grab the butter and various jelly jars for us to add to the biscuits as well as the mustard in case we want to slip a sausage patty into one and eat them that way. Upon returning to my seat, for good this time, I would start serving the food if Lance hadn't filled his own plate yet. As per usual, I take roughly a quarter of what was prepared to leave the bulk of the food for Lance and his much healthier appetite.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Nodding to what she said I looked to the food she had set before looking back to her " That sounds good. " When she made the comment about digging in I turned my attention back to the food and didn't hesitate to fix my self a plate and begin eating, though I had been working on eating slower and with more manners since I was living with Lexi now. When she sat down the first time I glanced up at her expecting her to begin fixing her own plate but when she got up I watched her for a moment before going back to the food on my plate, taking a few more bites before taking a sip of my juice as I looked to Lexi again, chewing up the bit of food and swallowing it before speaking up " .. Where you ok when that attack happened? " I had heard what they said on the news, about it being a gas explosion and then a terrorist attack, but I knew what it was or at least thought I knew, it was an attack alright.. After setting my cup down I turned my attention back to my food and continued eating.

Post WC: 203
Total WC: 821
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Once my plate had a little bit of all the available food, I was ready to begin eating. Then Lance's question hung in my mind. "I was fine. I was here, curled up on the couch when I heard the news. I can't imagine what it must have been like for those poor people. Were you in that area when it happened?" Since he hadn't been home that night, but had eventually returned seemingly unhurt, I didn't feel right asking if he had been there. Since he brought up the subject now, I figured there was no harm in asking. The news had mentioned a gas explosion and them the possibility of terrorist involvement but that didn't exactly add up. If he was in that area, he might even know more about what really went on.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:34 pm

I nodded my head when I heard she was here and safe, that made me feel better, knowing she was not in the area when the attack happened. When the question about me being there came up, I looked up from my plate, looking at her for a moment as I remained silent. " Mhm " I said, adding a nod before I continued speaking " I was... right there where at all happened, not at first though... I was... well, out doing 'things' and something blew up, so I went to see what interrupted me.. At first I couldn't see much, something was around the crater and ... we where being drawn to the area. I resisted the urge to go down to the area and just watched for a while as things began coming out of the crater and attacking the people that where doing something, I don't know what. Finally I couldn't resist any more and we went down to help.... I went down to help the humans. " I mumbled as I looked down at my plate " But we where attacked when some of the humans seen us, thinking we where with the monsters coming out of the crater. when they started attacking us.. we had to defend our selves, we used a barrier but something from the sky attacked and broke the barrier and we went down, it hurt a lot. After I got up from the attack I watched as this huge demon was made inside the barrier and started attacking everyone else, as it was being made I started to get away... I didn't see how it was defeated, I was busy getting past some rubble and into an ally. After I got into the ally I fell against a wall and ended up changing back to a human. Then there was a large explosion and a strong wind knocked me to the ground and a bright light forced me to cover my eyes. After the light went away, I got up and started to go down the ally, I almost ran into some people but I managed to get away and came home. "

Post WC: 363
Total WC: 1,184
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:50 pm

"Dear god, Lance! You could have been killed. Please promise me you won't go fighting any more demons? Please? I know how strong some demons can be, and I don't ever want to risk losing you to one. Can you promise me that? That if you see demons attacking again, you will come home instead of fighting? Even if you see one attacking me, promise that you will not try to fight it." Hearing about what he had seen and suffered filled me with such guilt that I had not been there to help him, I hadn't even been awake when he came home. What if he had been severely hurt? I would have just slept on rather than wake up and come out to help him. I vow, here and now, to never fall asleep before he comes home again. I will suffer the effects of sleep deprivation if that is what it takes to make sure my friend is cared for. More importantly than any of that is the promise I ask of him to not even try to fight a demon, even if it is attacking me. I never wanted to risk the reappearance of my demon and have him interrupted by Lance. He would surely kill Lance just as he killed my father for trying to save me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:10 pm

When Lexi blurted out her request for me not to fight my gaze quickly shifted from my plate to her as I listened to her. Her request was something that I wasn't expecting from her and it made me feel better knowing that she cared so much about me, but I wasn't sure if I could keep a promise like that, I had made a promise to keep her safe and I had full intention to keep that promise as long as I could, even from my self, that was why I went away when I had to.. " Lexi... ". I lowered my head for a moment, looking down at the table before I slowly raise to my feet and walk over to her and offer her a free hand as I look down at her " ..I'm not sure I can keep such a promise. It is in my nature to fight and I have made a promise of my own, a promise to keep you safe, to protect you. "

Post WC: 172
Total WC: 1,365
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:20 pm

My eyes follow Lance as he stands and moves closer to me, then my hand takes the one he offers and gives it a desperate squeeze. Before he even finishes his sentence, I was shaking my head and trying to contain the tears threatening to fall. "Not from demons. I won't ask you to not try and protect me from mortals, just demons. Please do not fight demons, Lance. They do terrible things, and have powers we can't imagine. If you can't promise me that, at least promise me that you won't fight them alone. Going one on one with a demon is a suicide mission and I can't bear the thought of that for you. Can you at least promise me that much?" By this time the tears had begun to fall and my eyes burned imploringly into his, begging him to agree to those terms if not the bigger promise.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:50 pm

When she takes my hand I give hers a light squeeze back when I felt the squeeze from hers and lift her from her seat so she was standing once again and take her into my arms, holding her close to me as she begins speaking. As I listen to her I slowly move a hand up and down her back, rubbing it lightly as I hold her close with my other arm. When she finishes I nuzzle her shoulder lightly " Lexi, I have done terrible things as well and, I also have powers so I am not as vulnerable as others. I will fight what ever I have to, to keep you safe- " Before I could continue, I fell silent, the voice echoing through my head " Blah, you are a fool Lancy, willing to give up our life for this human female? You forget, this is my body too, do I not get a single say on things? " As I listened to groaned lightly and nuzzled her shoulder more.

Post WC: 174
Total WC: 1,530
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:55 pm

His refusal to make that promise to me breaks my heart. My body trembles beneath the strength of my sobs as I pull my hand from his and wrap both arms around him, clinging to him desperately. "Not demons... Lance, please. Don't fight the demons. They will kill you just like they killed him. I don't want you to die for me, not at their hands." After that I could no longer form words since the emotion flooding my body was rapidly taking over. I couldn't catch my breath or force myself to calm. All I could do was grip this man as tightly as my fingers would allow and pray that he would give me his word to avoid the demons.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:10 pm

When she released my hand, I moved the arm around her and now held her close with both arms. As I listen to her I lean in and start to place soft kisses on her forehead. As she finishes I bring a hand up and slowly run it through her hair as I gaze down at her, sighing lightly as I watch her " Lexi... " I said softly as I slowly moved my hand through her hair one more time before resting int on her back again " ... I will do what I can when it comes to demons... If I have to, I will run away. I just.. I just want to keep you safe. I have been living my life just for me, ever since I killed my family and everyone else I cared about but... I don't know why but I wanna protect you Lexi. " With that I lean my head in and nuzzle the side of hers some as I hold her close, resting my head lightly against hers.

Post WC: 176
Total WC: 1,706
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:13 am

Since that was probably the best I was going to get out of as far as agreeing not to fight the demons goes, I accept it with a nod as I cling more tightly to him and nuzzle at his neck. I don't move for a moment or two, but finally I begin to ease off of him. I was holding pretty tight and didn't want to cut off any circulation or allow the burden of my body to pain or tire him. When I pull back, before fully releasing him, I lift my tear streaked face to gaze up at him. I knew I probably looked years younger at this point, crying always made me appear like I was in my early teens rather than almost out of them. "How can part of you want to protect me while the other part wants to hurt me? Doesn't that make it harder for you?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:21 am

When she began to pull away, I loosened my grip on her so she could pull away as much as she wanted, lifting my head to look down at her as she gazed up at me, I couldn't help but smile more as I looked down at her. Seeing the tears on her face, I bring a hand up and begin to wipe them away before resting my hand on her cheek as she speaks. When she finishes I sigh lightly and nod " But it's ok. I will protect you from myself as I have been. I do it every full moon when I leave. I will protect you with everything I have Lexi. " Sliding my hand from her cheek and into her hair, I lean in and press my lips against hers as I kiss her, moving my hand through her hair and onto her back while kissing her.

Post WC: 152
Total WC: 1,858
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:45 am

Oh God, here we go again. How do I tiptoe my way out of this without hurting Lance's feelings or upsetting him? But why do I need to get out of this? No one else is interested in anything like this with me, certainly not the only one I have ever found myself wanting it from. So if he doesn't want me, what is there to stop me from exploring this new territory with Lance? Well, it's not entirely new, I mean I have already slept with him twice. And Saito saw me naked but didn't even seem to notice or care. To him I am just that hopelessly silly chick who constantly gets herself in trouble or hurt.

My mind continues to weigh the options even while my body instinctively reacts and kisses Lance back. My hands slide up the length of his body to come together at the back of his neck while my lips part and allow my tongue to emerge and entice his to dance. For the time being I would continue to spend full moons at Saito's apartment, mainly because Lance still did not know where that is, but when the moon is not full I could test the waters of a more intimate relationship with Lance. Maybe not an exclusive relationship, not yet anyway, but one without the boundaries I set up when he moved in.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:55 am

I had expected her to pull away when I began kissing her but she didn't instead she followed through with the kiss, returning it. When I felt her tongue leave her mouth I parted my lips so it could enter mine as I continued the kiss. With the return of the kiss I smiled faintly behind our kiss, my grip on her tightening a bit as I held onto her. I held the kiss for a bit longer before I began to break it, slowly pulling out of the kiss and looking down at her as my smile grew " Would you like to finish breakfast and then we can go sit on the couch and spend time together, or perhaps do something else.. " Though the first times I had done things with Lexi, I had pretty much done them by force but this time I was trying to not use force and allow her to choose if she wanted to do anything with me or not " We can do what ever you want to do Lexi. " I added as I brought a hand up and slowly ran it through her hair.

Post WC: 195
Total WC: 2,053
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:03 am

When Lance broke the kiss my mind began to clear. Color crept into my cheeks and my eyes lower in shame. "Umm, how about we finish eating and then head to the couch. We can play it by ear from there, ok?" I didn't want to come out and admit that I wanted to jump his bones right now, a lady doesn't admit things like that, but if made another move once we settled onto the couch, I didn't really think I would try to stop him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:10 am

With her answer, I nodded faintly and placed a kiss on her forehead before releasing my grip on her " Ok. Sounds good. " I said with another nod as I helped her back into her seat before I made my way back to my seat and set back down. Once I was seated I glanced over to Lexi for a moment as I picked my silverware back up. Turning my attention back to my meal I began to eat again " Breakfast is delicious.. We haven't had time to sit down and eat together in a while. "

Post WC: 99
Total WC: 2,152
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:21 am

Thanking Lance with a smile as he helps me back into my seat, I pick up my fork and try to concentrate on taking a bite of eggs, which isn't easy since my mind was still on that kiss. His words give me a bit more to push into the forefront of my mind so I am relieved. Nodding to him, I respond softly. "Yes, that's true. It has been quite a while and I am sorry about that. I've been busy trying to catch up on work stuff that fell behind with moving offices and taking that half day to go pick out the car. Hey, maybe we could go for a drive sometime this weekend. You haven't gotten to ride in the company car yet. Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:32 am

As she begins speaking I nod to what she had to say as I stuff a fork full of eggs into my mouth and some bacon. When she posses the idea of riding around in her car I have to think on it for a moment before I give a faint nod, swallowing the chewed up food in my mouth before speaking up " Ok. We can go when ever you feel like taking me. You just have to obey the laws of the road cause I don't wanna die in a car crash. Already been hit by one... " I mumbled the last part before I turned my back to my food and took a bite of my biscuit, glancing to Lexi as I chew on the bit of biscuit.

Post WC: 131
Total WC: 2,283
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:59 am

While Lance talks between bites, I somehow manage to finish off one biscuit, which of course tastes so yummy that I have to immediately reach for and begin doctoring another. At the mention of him being hit by a car, I look up from the jelly slathered biscuit in my hand with a shocked expression. "Do you honestly think that I would not follow at least the majority of traffic laws, if not all of them? I would never hot you, or anyone else, with that car. Not only because I would be horrified and distraught if I were to hurt someone like that, but Psyre could very well kill me for messing up the car that his company is paying for. I swear on everything I hold dear that the only traffic law I will blatantly break during our ride will be the speed limit, and I won't even do that to excess. Some of those speed limits are way too low for the little traveled roads, but I will not drive like Mr. Prince does, I wouldn't want you white knuckled in the passenger seat like I find myself so often when riding with him."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:46 pm

When I seen the shocked expression come to her face I smiled faintly as I looked back down at the remaining food on my plate and listened as she began speaking. As she continued talking I worked on finishing the rest of my food and when she was done I looked up at her and smiled a bit more " You hold me dear? " I asked, setting my fork down before I slowly rose to my feet and stretched some as I looked down at Lexi on the other end of the table " I see. I've never drove before so I don't know what it's like. Seems to complicated, walking has worked for me so far. " As I finish I begin moving again and make my way around the table and back to Lexi's side. Once back on her side again I bring up a hand and reach out to her, offering her my hand again " If you are done, would you like to go to the living room, or do you wanna eat some more? "

Post WC: 181
Total WC: 2,464
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:44 am

"Of course I hold you dear. Why wouldn't I?" I interject before Lance continues speaking, at which time I fall silent to pay attention to the rest of what he has to say. When he finishes speaking and rises from his chair, I stay quiet for a little while longer and just watch him come closer. The food on my plate was half gone, which is about the amount I was managing to get down at each sitting these days, so when he offered me his hand, I nod and take it then begin to speak as I rise to my feet. "We can go to the living room now, I'm not hungry anymore. I suppose the dishes and leftover food can wait to be taken care of for a little while." Still with my hand in his, I wait for him to lead me to the other room.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:54 am

When she took a hold of my hand, I gave hers a light squeeze and pulled her closer to me as I listened to her. As she finished I nodded and began walking " I don't know.... I have done so many bad things I don't expect anyone to forgive me for what I have done. " I said as I lead her to the living room. Coming to a stop in the living room I turn and face her, releasing her hand before taking a hold of her sides and pulling her close, smiling down at her " And all I have done to you, and tried to do to you... " leaning in, I placed a soft kiss on her forehead before releasing her and sitting back into the couch and looking up at her with a smile " Do you want to sit, or shall we lay down together? "

Post WC: 153
Total WC: 2,617
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Standing to join Lance after giving him my hand, I let him pull me closer to him and listen as he speaks. Rather than answer him immediately, I follow as he leads toward the couch in the living room. When we get there, he lets go of my hand to move his to my sides and then pulls me against him. The kiss on the forehead brings a soft smile to my face, but still I don't speak until he is seated on the couch. Looking down to him after he sits, I shake my head and speak in almost a whisper. "What you have done, and tried to do, is in the past. We can't dwell on the past but must look to the future, hopefully a future where we live peacefully together." Rather than answer his question, I lower myself to the couch beside him and draw my legs up so that I am in a half sitting half laying position by his side with my head ready to settle against his shoulder should he lift his arm and drape it around me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Her words bring a larger smile to my face as I nod faintly " I like that idea... " the idea of living peacefuly together with Lexi was something that made me feel good inside. Once she was settled in next to me I bring my arm up and carefuly drape it around her and rest my hand on her side, slipping my hand under her top and resting my hand against her skin. " I'll take care of the dishes later. " With my hand on her side I begain to slowly move my thumb back and forth across her skin as I brought my free hand up to place on her cheek " But for now, I'll take care of you. " I said, trying to speak in a playful tone as my smile shifted to a light grin.

Post WC: 141
Total WC: 2,758
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Snuggling in against him after his arm comes around me and slips just beneath my cami top to lay warm atop my skin, I lift my eyes and smile brightly up to him at the mention of him doing the dishes later. At the end of the day I am just a simple girl at heart and to hear a man say that he will wash the dishes later so I don't have to worry about it was almost too much to bear. The feel of his thumb brushing across my skin was comforting, as was his hand on my cheek. Since the tone of his voice was playful when he said he would take care of me, I tried to keep my voice in a similar tone as I respond. "Is that right? And just how do you plan on doing that?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:00 pm

As I continued moving my thumb slowly across her skin I began to trace a finger along her cheek, moving it down to her neck as she spoke, offering a similar tone of voice to mine when I spoke to her " Well.. I was thinking of starting with some kisses. " Leaning in, I placed a soft kiss on her head as I began moving my hand from her side and onto her stomach, stopping at her belly for a moment, rubbing it lightly as I nuzzled the top of her head " Then after that... " I pause, in a moment of thought before resting my head lightly on hers as I begin moving my hand up from her stomach, tracing the tips of my fingers along her skin as I with draw my hand from her neck.

Post WC: 140
Total WC: 2,898
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:54 pm

My eyes stay on his face for a moment longer while his thumb continues to stroke softly on my side and a finger begins to trace the line of my cheek. There was still a lingering guilt in me for laying here with one man while I had stronger feelings for another, but I tried to push it far from my mind so that I could focus on Lance and enjoy this quiet time spent with him. I didn't want to risk ruining our weekend by reminding him that this wasn't an invitation for a relationship or anything else that could lead to a potentially messy situation. I knew I should speak up and make sure he was aware before anything went farther but being a lonely girl starved for attention, I couldn't bring myself to break the moment just yet. Lowering my eyes, I rest my cheek against his body while his fingers continue to move over my flesh. When he stopped speaking for a moment, I murmur quietly against his shoulder in hopes of prodding him to continue. "Then after that... what? What is it that you want to do to me Lance?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:29 pm

When I heard her question, I lifted my head from hers as my hand came to a stop on her stomach " Hmm. I was thinking of doing pleasurable things to you.... To make both of us feel good. How does that sound? Unless you want something else. " Once again I begin to move my hand, slowly running it across her stomach, bringing my free hand up to her face before I try to lift her head from my chest and get her to look up at me " Or, I could go with a more forceful approach and take what I want with out making you feel good, would you like that instead? " my smile shifted to a playfully evil little tooth grin. I had yet to do anything forceful to her, I didn't want to push her away, not when she was willing to pursue this coarse of action with me. The old me wanted to do as I had done to her before but what I was trying to be wanted the opposite, it seemed like there is always a struggle to do the right thing.

Post WC: 191
Total WC: 3,089
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:47 pm

When he lifted my head to look at him after mentioning wanting to do pleasurable things to make both of us feel good there was a hopeful glint to my eyes. Pleasure always sounds like a good option. When he kept talking, mentioning taking what he wanted by force and ignoring my feelings, whatever light had been in my eyes died away. Maybe I was foolish to think things could be sweet and affectionate with him without that other half showing up, now I was slapped in the face with the harsh hand of reality. Shifting my eyes away from his face, unable to look at him after that second option was voiced, I didn't move my head since it was still in his hand. "No, I wouldn't choose the forceful option, but even hearing that it is a possibility to you makes me unsure of the first choice as well." I wouldn't lie to him, even now. He deserved to know what caused my sudden change of heart. Before he brought force to the table, I would have let him do just about anything to or with me, but once I was fully reminded about what he was capable of, I didn't know how much longer I could even remain in his arms. As it was already, I could feel my body tensing against him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:01 pm

With her head lifted I was able to make eye contact with her and gaze into her eyes for a moment, seeing the look in her eyes before it faded away and she shifted her gaze. As I nodded to her answer I slowly moved my hand along her cheek and back into her hair, slowly running my fingers through her hair as I watched her " Lexi... " Leaning in I placed a kiss on her forehead before resting my head lightly against hers as I spoke up again " I made a promise not to let anything hurt you remember? That includes myself, it would not be a true promise if it did not include me too so I am not going to do that to you again, I want to do this with you... but I want you to want to do it as well, so I will not force you to do anything with me right now, the choice is up to you. "

Post WC: 168
Total WC: 3,257
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Still leaning against his body, I don't pull away just yet. Maybe somewhere deep down I want to give the man another chance to rectify the situation, or maybe I just don't want him to snap and become violent if I were to try and get away at this point. I listen to what he says and before I can catch my tongue the words start to flow from my lips. There was a hint of hurt feelings and even fear in the tone of my voice as I spoke. "If that's true, that your promise to protect includes protecting from yourself, then why would you even bring up the possibility of you taking what you want by force? You know that would hurt me, you know I was hurt by it before and not only by you. Just you saying that there is a chance you will do it again hurts me, Lance." Pulling away from him but only enough to curl one leg beneath me as I shift my body to face him in a sitting up position, I continue speaking. "I was going to go along with this. I was going to willingly be with you today if that is what you wanted, but now I don't think I can. Over the last couple months I had started to trust you, to the point where I could sit here like we were and not even think once that I might be in danger. Even with you talking about your promise including you, you said you wouldn't force me to do anything with you right now. Does that mean just right now? How do I know when right now ends and I become fair game again? Is that later tonight after I've gone to bed, or tomorrow, or next week? Do you understand how difficult this is?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:49 pm

When she began to speak I sighed lightly, casting my gaze from hers as I look down. When she began to pull away I didn't try and stop her and pulled my hands from her, thinking she wished to get up and away from me. Though she did not move off the couch or away from me, I kept my gaze and head down as she began to speak again, remaining silent as I listened to her. When she finally fell silent I reached out and tried to take a hold of one of her hands and bring it close to me as I lifted my gaze, looking to her again, a sad expression having fallen over my face as she spoke " I'm sorry Lexi, I don't know why I said it.. Maybe I wanted to be reminded of it, I don't know. I'm sorry... I like the thought of you being willing to do things with me. I didn't want to upset you again. The promise is for all the time.. well, aside from the full moon.. Not now, or in bed tonight, though I would like to cuddle and stuff, and not tomorrow or any other time, not any more. Really hard and I'm sorry. "

Post WC: 209
Total WC: 3,466
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:24 pm

After allowing him to take the hand he reached for and listening to what he had to say in reaction to what I had said, I remain silent for a moment before lifting my gaze to his face and giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "Full moon times aside, I will try to forget the bad things that have and could happen. I want to trust you and to be happy here in this apartment we share. I don't want to be afraid to sleep in my own bed, I don't want to train my ears to listen out for your bedroom door opening because I'm afraid of you coming into my room uninvited. I want to know that I am safe alone with you, with the exception of the full moon of course. I want to know that any given night besides that one, I can come home and be safe with you here. We live together and because of that we have to be able to remain friends at the very least. If we are going to continue this arrangement, and maybe even add certain forms of intimacy into the mix, I can't constantly be wondering about that other half coming out and hurting me." Moving a hand to his face, I gently stroke his cheek and guide him to look at me. "If you can work with me a bit longer, proving to me that you can be gentle and suppress that part that would rather see me hurt or killed, then we can make this work." Leaning in, I place a feather light kiss to his cheek before pulling back. "Maybe I should go take care of the dishes to give us both some time to think. Then we can find a movie to watch together."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:18 pm

When I felt the gentle squeeze come from her hand, I returned the squeeze, keeping my gaze fixed on her face as I listened to her while she spoke. When I felt her hand come to rest on my cheek I moved into her hand more and looked looked to her as she guided me, still silent as she began speaking again. When she placed the kiss on my cheek I closed my eyes for a moment, only to open them again when she finished speaking. Shaking my head faintly " Ill take care of the dishes Lexi. You just sit here and relax, ok? " After the statement, I didn't give her time to answer, moving in, I quickly placed a soft kiss onto her lips as I moved a hand into her hair, lightly holding her head in place but not using enough force to keep her from pulling away. After continuing the kiss a few moments longer I slowly broke it " I'm sorry. Ill try harder next time... ". Turning my gaze away from her I with drew my hand from her hair and began to stand.

Post WC: 191
Total WC: 3,652
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:26 pm

I was getting ready to shake my head and tell Lance not to worry about the dishes but before I could get any words out, he came forward and began to kiss me. I didn't do anything to stop him but at first I didn't return the kiss. I merely stayed still and let his lips rest on my own. Eventually, after the initial shock wore off (and when I couldn't stand feeling like a useless lump anymore), I returned the affection and even raised a hand to his neck. When he finally broke the kiss and pulled his hand away from my hair, I watched as he started to stand. "Lance, please let me get the dishes. You work harder than I do all week. All I do is sit at a desk all day. I will handle the manual labor here at home." On the hope that he will let me get away with this, I begin to rise from the couch so that I can head to the kitchen and clean up after the breakfast I cooked earlier.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:42 pm

As I watched her begin to raise from the couch I shook my head faintly " Its ok Lexi. I'll take care of the dishes. I said I would take care of them and I will, you just sit back and relax. " With that, I turned and began for the kitchen. As I came into the kitchen I came to a stop and glanced around at everything on the table " .. If you'd like, we can do them together. " I said as I turned my head to the side and looked over my shoulder back at her, offering a light smile " I don't want to make you any more upset so, how about we do them together. Then, after that, if you'd like, you can pick out a movie for us to watch, if your still up for a movie.. I understand if you don't wanna watch one. "

Total WC: 3,805
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Initially I pout when Lance moves away from me with the intentions to go to the kitchen and do the dishes so I wouldn't have to, but when he mentioned us doing them together I jumped off the couch and almost jogged across the apartment. By the time he got to the part about letting me pick out a movie for us to watch, I am rounding the corner of the half bar and entering the kitchen with a smile. "Alright, let's do them together and then we'll agree on a movie. Would you like to wash or dry? Before we get to that part, why don't you grab all the dishes and stack them on the counter beside the sink and I will put the leftover food away." Pausing for a second, I look at the food left from breakfast and chuckle to myself. I couldn't remember the last time there had been extra food to be put away. The first thing I do is grab the roll of plastic wrap and cover my entire plate that had hardly been touched. Thankfully I had eaten all of my eggs, and Lance had taken care of the rest. Eggs don't generally microwave well. They are best eaten fresh, but sausage, potatoes, and biscuits could always be warmed up for a nice snack later in the day.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:24 pm

With her reaction to what I had said I knew she was feeling better now and that made me feel better too. When she hit me with which job I wanted to do, I looked at her for a moment, unsure which I wanted to do, I decided I would see which she wanted me to do. Before answering however, I stepped up to her and took her into my arms, pulling her into a gentle embrace, resting my head on her shoulder as I held her close, sighing lightly " Alright, that sounds good. I don't know, which would you like me to do? " I held onto her a moment longer before releasing her and slowly pulling away, though I would have liked to given her a kiss, I held back. After pulling away from her I began to collect the dirty dishes and put them into a stack next to the sink.

Post WC: 155
Total WC: 3,960
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:50 pm

When he takes me into his arms for the embrace, I return it willingly. He seemed genuinely sorry for what he had said and appeared to really want things to be good between us, which is more than I could probably expect from any other man in my life. Knowing this makes it a bit easier to not only accept the hug but to return it in kind. Soon after he releases me I take a moment to think on his question, and ultimately decide which of the dish washing chores I would like to do, before voicing my decision to him. "I think I'd rather wash so that would leave you drying and putting them away. Is that alright with you?" I hoped it was, and waited to hear his answer while I finish putting the leftover food and jelly jars away in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:12 pm

When she finally voiced her answer to my question, I gave a light nod " That sounds fine to me. Give you the hard job of washing the dishes, while I get the easy job. " I said in a playful tone as I finished putting the dishes next to the sink before making my way to the dish drainer. As I came to a stop I leaned against the counter and looked over at Lexi, sticking my tongue out at her in a childish manner for a moment before speaking up again " Which would you like to have during our movie, popcorn or ice cream... or do you want something else? " I asked with a grin on my face, glancing down for a moment as if to gesture to something " If I had to pick one of the two, I would say... ice cream. " though I had thrown up a third option, I didn't say anything on it, wanting to see what she would say on the matter. As I watched Lexi, I brought a hand up and rested it on my chest before slowly running it down, tracing along the scars as I shifted my gaze from her, looking down at the floor.

Post WC: 209
Total WC: 4,169
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:37 pm

"I personally think washing is easier cause you get to stay in one place and don't have to put everything away." I shoot back at the man with a stuck out tongue of my own. My hands start to fill the sink with hot water and squirt the detergent into the running liquid to form the thick white foam of bubbles that will rise almost out of the sink. As the soapy water fills the basin, I place the glasses and mugs from our juice and coffee into the suds along with the silverware. I always wash in a particular order; glasses and silverware, then bowls and plates, leaving pots and pans for last. By the time I think on what to eat while we watch the movie, the sink is full and I am free to start washing. "Hmm... I'm not sure. You can go ahead and have ice cream, I don't think I want much of anything, I might just take a bite or two of yours." While I speak, my hands wash and scrub the first round of dishes and then transfer them to the second sink. There I rinse them before setting them in the draining rack for Lance to dry and put away.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Leaning against the counter, I watched her with a light smile as she went about filling the sink with water before she putting the dishes into the sink then finally beginning to wash them. As she begins answering me I pull away from the counter and grab a dish towel before stepping back up to the draining rack. Before I begin drying the dishes, I look over at Lexi for a moment " You can have a bite of me any time you'd like. " I said with a grin as I reached over and gave her butt a playful smack before I began to dry the dishes in the dish drainer and place them in there proper place as I began to hum lightly to my self.

Post WC: 128
Total WC: 4,297
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Yelping at the smack he places on my back side, I grab a palm full of suds and blow them at his face before sticking my tongue out playfully. "I didn't say I would have a bite of you, I was talking about your ice cream." Continuing the washing, I keep a steady stream of dishes going in to the draining rack so his hands would stay busy enough to not smack my ass again. As I am busy scrubbing one of the pans I had used to cook, a mischievious smile crosses my lips. With my eyes still on the soapy skillet, I speak nonchalantly as if I was saying something completely unimportant. "But if you really want me to bite you, I could always give it a try."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:04 am

When she blew the suds at me I brought the dish towel up and wiped some that had gotten on my face off and was about to give another smack to her butt but stopped when she spoke up again. " Mhm, and I was talking about biting me. " I said after she finished, going back to the dishes as she began to feed me a steady stream of them, which kept me busy so I couldn't get her with another smack. When I heard the comment about her actually biting me, I stopped what I was doing, holding the dish towel to one of the dishes, and looked to her, a grin quickly coming to my lips as I nodded " Maybe, and what if I do? But, I can't promise I wont bite back, I can promise they wont be bad bites though, if you let me bite back. "

Total WC: 4,450
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying a Saturday at Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next