Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One More Night [Team Creation Thread]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

One More Night [Team Creation Thread] Empty
PostSubject: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:23 pm

___Another night in the Lower Commons… as usual, the streets were dank, dark, and dirty. Thugs roamed about like lions in search of prey, but in the urban jungle they could only hope for lions who were weaker than they for preying purposes.
___Striding through the projects, which towered on either side of her like a grey, crumbling forest, the woman searched for people to push her products on… at least all of the products she had left. She’d stopped smoking the weed in interests of selling the stuff after she’d failed to find the man who she’d gotten her “starter kit” from, as it were. The night held both disappointments and winnings. 25 people were already stocked up or had others who were servicing their needs, about 10 people never tried the stuff before, and out of those, about 5 tried some and 4 of those ordered. Outside of that, there were 2 other people who were out of weed and she was willing to give it to them at half price. Another aspect of sales she discovered was that when she offered things at half price, people were willing to buy more. As a matter of fact, there were many people in the city she simply hadn’t asked. While it was true that she asked many more people than could be expected of a normal human, all she saw was that there were hordes and hordes of people, and many of them passed by while she was pitching a sales idea at one of them. Then there was the problem of the people who were already being serviced… she could make a lot more of the green stuff if she could somehow eliminate them from the territory.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:32 pm

One More Night [Team Creation Thread] Nagi-moon2
One More Night
- - - - - - - -
At one point in time Nagi hated the night. As a kid he had to get home, well if you could call it that. But he had to get there before dark to avoid the gangsters and thieves of the night. As a teen he would use dusk to make his stealings but made sure to seek shelter once the night came. For fear of someone else taking what he had so justly stole. But now, he ruled the night, and craved for it during the day. He was in an alley returning to his human form. He had hunted that night and felt good. As he stepped out of the alley he noticed someone. At first he thought it was a target for a little extra cash for the night. But at second look this person gave off the vibes that they were ment to be there. Nagi sighed and approached the individual. And quite boldly spoke out. "Could you make it any more obvious that your a drug dealer? I mean you practicly begging for someone to buy something from you."

Wordcount: 183/183

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 pm

___"And this would make you a customer?" the woman asked in reply at about the same volume she'd been spoken to at.
___Without waiting for him to reply, she adopted her friendly, quick, and somewhat more feminine voice that she used when talking to customers as she dug through her satchel. " Anyways, don't think uh me as a drug dealer, my official job title is Merchant of Happiness, and this would be your lucky night, sir! All my stock is green as a bullfrog, sticky as glue, and cheap as a 2 bit hussy, as I like to say. I got BC bud, G-13, Northern Lights, Super Skunk, Panama Red, Purple Haze, and... ah! God blessed you this fine evening, I still have some in stock..." she withdrew a baggie that contained the green material, but a fine white fuzz was covering bits and pieces of the plant. "White Widow. Hard to find around these parts. Cannabis Cup Grand Champion! This stuff could tranquilize an elephant twice. You buy one baggie of this and you're set for a months." She seemed proud that she possessed this strain, though she had to lift it off of someone else. "I also have some lovemusk. Very risky stuff to get. Black Wings are usually the only ones who distribute it, but I acquired a bit..." she found another baggie full of white powder and showed it to him, opening it slightly and blowing it towards his face as a sort of sampler. It was very light, so it formed a pretty big cloud. "Tuesday this time I should offer speeddust too..."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:55 am

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
The dealer went on talking for a bit. She had all the makings of a hustler. But Nagi was all to familiar with that. At one point he concitered taking all her stuff and just selling all of it at once to a local dealer he knew. Well, he knew most of them but one would do. The sample that was blown made him snort. He wasn't the drug type. Living in this town you needed your wits about you, or youd end up dead. He put his hand up as to say no. "Im not interested, altering my mind might make me and my other sloppy. But I wonder. What would the other drug lords think about someone else pushin on thier turf? I know Rico would be pissed. But then again I dont liek them anyway. They force people to buy the shit. You, your different you offer. Your a little to open but more gentle. So what yo gonna do?"

Wordcount: 163/346

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 am

___She waved her hand dismissively, as though fending off a bug, returning to her normal tone of voice, "These people, I don't give a shit about them. They need to go get some job training because they're going to be unemployed in a month or so. These commons will be mine. I'm so tired of running into people who are already buyin from some sleazy ass punk I haven't met yet and who I have every intent of running out of town if they get in my way."
___Truth be told, she hadn't run into very many fellow dealers yet, and the dealers she did run into weren't bosses of anything, just workers who were probably just trying to get by... not that she cared, but as soon as she incapacitated one of those types, another was hired in his place so there was practically another one on the street corner within the next few hours. She rolled her eyes, "Pft. Their turf... were you serious? Dumb ass humans thinking they can intimidate me..."
___Alas, the strange fellow before her made it clear that he didn't want anything for himself and he didn't seem the type to have a stubborn girl he would like to loosen up, thus she began to look for the next direction she was going to walk in...
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:38 am

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:39 pm

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
It seemed that the convo was ending and that they would split thier seperate ways and just act like nothing ever happened. But something she said caught his attention. She said 'you humans' Now that could have been a mistake but he doubted it. Not many people even used the word human in a sentance. So it could mean one of three things. One, she was crazy. Two she was like him, or three she was something else. But with his curiousity peeked he had to find out. He quickly side stepped around her and got in her path. "What do you mean. YOU humans?"

Wordcount: ---/346

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:48 pm

___The spirit was on the verge of spitting in this guy's face. He didn't want to buy anything and now he stood in her path. As she lowered her chin slightly, growling low in her throat, her anger made her eyes glow a sick shade of amber and the fact that they were slitted would be observable. "You heard me, punk. Bunch of ig'nant little bitches. Y'all get born into this plane and figure everything's yers. Well, I guess I could do the same, eh? Just come and take over shit. Behind y'alls laws and frontin' and bullshit y'all ain't got nothin' but space. Space y'all have to run into when somebody stronger and smarter come along. That's what I mean, sir, by you humans."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:14 pm

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
As Nagi stepped in her path he could see that he had pissed her off. Her eyes glowed slightly, as her anger rose. Whitch was fine by him, he loved the aggrivation. And plus he wanted answers, he wanted to know just what she was. "First off, your right the world is ignorant, but its cause no one wants to show them the truth. Were ever you came from obviously doesn't have to the balls to show the world the truth. Second your doina hell of a job taking over by selling "happiness" And refusing any assistance in the real shit. And finally..." He voice turned into a deep growl as he rapidly changed form. His fangs grew in, his face changed. His hair lengthend and grew all over. He rose in hight slightly and his muscles increased greatly. As he finished he looked at her eyes, and calmly said. "Im not human."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:24 pm

___A retort about how the man was not her mother formed on her lips and died there. Well, this was an interesting situation. For the first time since she'd come to earth, something managed to shut Grunty up. She'd never actually heard of or seen a werewolf before, and the man's new form triggered some primal fear deep in her consciousness, much like a rat seeing the ominous, clawed hand of the owl looming above for the first time. Her composure gone for the moment, she shrank back and instead of speech or even a scream, a husky sort of gasp that you might hear from someone who lost their voice answered his words.
___Having panicked as such, she lost her human form for the moment and attempted a hasty retreat into an adjacent alley.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:40 pm

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
Well this was an interesting turn of events. Instead of coming back with a smart remark or witty comeback she did what he only expected humans to do. She got scared and ran, well transformed and ran. In her other form she took off down an alley that was next to them. As a wolf this only made him wanna chance her. The hunt was now on, and the thrust for information was all the fuel he needed. He lept high into the air and towards the direction she ran. He latche donto the building and began to run on all fours on the side of it down the alley. Tearing out chuncks of the bricks and staones in the wall as he ran. Keeping his eyes on her as he enjoied the chase purposly staying a few steps behind her. Cant enjoy a hunt if its to short.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:53 pm

LittleMariko wrote:
___His proximity... the sound of him tearing chunks out of buildings... the thumping of his footfalls... such things drove the poor fox to greater extremes of fear. Much like the other attitudes and emotions she possessed, the almost tangible terror that propelled her through the shadows of the streets wasn't grounded in reason. The wolf man hadn't directly threatened her, but his merely being was enough. Though her mind was gone, she still was able to strategize in her primitive way and without a single thought, she burst out of the alley and down a street she knew lead to a club. Cars zipped along, some driven by drunk drivers, some driven by people in a great hurry and blinded by the lights of the other cars.
___Wildly, the fox rushed into the busy road, directly into the paths of an 18-wheeler. Even if spiritually aware, the driver wouldn't see her because of her dark color, and being a spirit meant that the truck's tires would go straight through her anyways unless she willed to touch them. The subconscious plan was that the thus far unnamed horror would be so close on her heels he wouldn't notice where they were going and would be drawn into the path of the oncoming vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:06 pm

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
The little fox was sly as most foxs were, and it seemed a spirit fox wasn't any different. He followed her as she zipped along the alley, clearly running scared from the site of him. Its what he wanted, he was feeding off her fear. It couldn't be anymore true that animals smelled and felt fear but they also feed off it. He continued his chase and jumped down from the bulding into the actual alley as the buildings ended. He really didnt notice the busy street nore did he seem to care. So it was a little bit of a shock when the fox suddenly stopped as he was in mid leap. What was even more of a shock was the 18 wheeler truck that slamed right into him as he touched the ground. He hit the grill and bounced up to the winshield, from there he was launched by the force to the top of the trailer the wheeler was hauling. He reached out one arm and sank his claws into the trailer. He made a long trail from them until he finally stopped near the back. The truck had come to a halt as well, and Nagi stood to his feet. Locating were the Fox was he let out a long and deep howl. As if a challenge to bring on the next obsticle.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:30 am

___With the satisfying thump of the large truck being derailed by the weight of the beast, the fox sits with her tongue out, breathing hard and letting the cars zoom past. Relieved, she took a deep breath and looked up at the gathering clouds before the screech of claws through metal brought her attention back to the accident. Impossible... he was still there? She gave a yelp unlike a scream and turned to run.
___The howl, nothing short of bone chilling, sounded behind her as she sought to lose him by weaving in and out of the cars that were along the road as they formed a traffic jam, eventually climbing to the top of one and looking left and right, her eyes wide and searching for some ready solution.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 am

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
His eyes locked onto the fox as she took off agian. She was weaving through traffic in an attempt to cause traffic jams. But it didnt matter to Nagi. He lept from the truck and landed ontop of another car, and then lept to another. He was running ontop of them like he was running on the pavement. So he quickly closed the gap between them. As he landed on the car she was on a sick canine like smile came upon his face. "Got you!" He said his fangs baring.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:14 am

___Once again, breathing hard, she edged backwards and looked the creature in the eyes. Fear wasn't a very pleasant sensation for her... not one she was used to either. Now that her face was close to hers... that is, she was looking at his face and not his looming mass, she could see their similarities. His eyes glowed with the same sickly yellow malignancy hers did... his face had a snout and teeth like hers... well, in short his face was precisely like hers, except much larger. In retrospect, maybe most of the fear she felt moments ago was invented. Surely a creature so similar to her, or at least his face was so similar to hers, couldn't be quite so dangerous.
___With recognition, a great deal of the terror dissolved, replaced by curiosity and slight apprehension... perhaps distrust. His wolfish was nice in an evil sort of way... perhaps the equivalent of the sort of appeal a tattooed inmate carried. Either way, she stopped giving off the stink of fear and her expression was one of someone who can't hold more than one thought in her head at a time and is suddenly confronted by some puzzle. The panting, formerly desperate and wild, seemed calmer and almost playful in the dim streetlights.
___"Not quite..." she purred, phasing through the roof of the car. Parked outside of the club, it was unoccupied, parked, and turned off. In her dim sort of thinking ahead, she figured he would try to come in after her. The form the spirit possessed now allowed spells to come naturally and required no lengthy chants to give away one's intentions. Thus, she exerted a magnetic field over the car through effort of will and waited expectantly to see if her prediction proved correct.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:33 am

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
As he stared looking at her he could tell she was trying to piece something together. He stood staring at her and giving her time to think whatever she wanted. And soon he could no longer feel the fear, it was as if her whole mind set had changed. At first he thought the chase was over and the fun would be done. But then the fox got in a semi playful mood and baited him to continue. She phased through the car. He grinned and jumped off the car and went to look under it. But as he did something happened, and he was hit by something he wasnt sure what. but it hit reguardless.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:48 pm

___The wolf going to search beneath the car wasn't what she expected, but it worked out nontheless. When she estimated him to be under the car, she concentrated on the axel of the vehicle and let all of the screws loose with the magnetic field she'd established, which would abruptly send the car down to the ground and smashing down on top of anything that searched between it and the ground. The fox looked outside of the window to see if she'd managed to nail him or not.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:58 pm

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
Well he was to big to fit under the car anyway, the most that was under was his nose. But the second the blots flew out the axel his common human sense along with animalistic sense kicked in and he moved his snout just in time to avoid being crushed. "Well, thats a neat trick." He growled. He then saw the Fox looking through the window. "Here is my trick!" He drove his hands and claws forward and snak into the door. He then grunted and ripped the door off and looked at the Fox. "So how much longer do you wanna continue this little chase? Ill hunt you down till im told what I want to know. And plus im having fun."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:15 pm

___She felt like an idiot, hanging there in the window as he tore it whole from the car. Once again, their size differences were clear. She stood on the elbow rest and she reached only to the top of the window. He seemed easily able to carry the entire door. Blinking twice, she rolled his question around in her mind and her perplexed expression reflected the fact that him wanting information was news to her. With a quick flick of her tongue, she licked his snout and asked, "Whatcha want to know, sexy?" Maybe it was sarcasm, maybe it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:23 pm

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
The fox did not run but instead licked his nose. Whitch in the world of the canine was close enough to a kiss. It kinda stunded him for a moment, and he lost his train of thought. But he regained his senses and asked the question. "I simply want to know, just what are you? Your not human obviously, but your not like me. I know I cant phase through things. So you some kinda of ghost or something?" He was a curious person and with his transformation his curiousity only grew. On top of all that she had kissed him, and called him sexy. Now he was really interested.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:29 pm

___"Eh? You mean you were chasing me and you didn't know what I was?" She asked the question while tilting her head to the side, like a bird almost. "Ah... well, I guess most demons these days pick the woods over the city. I was a yokai when I came to this earth... that is, an animal spirit. I got kicked out of Koutakushi... err... heaven if you will. My parents were kicked out before me and some hell spirits ate them up, so... I guess I got lucky. Anyways, this human form thing is recent and all, and... well, I haven't seen a human that can turn into a yokai... is that what you be?"
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:47 pm

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
So she was a spirit. Well that didnt seem to hard to believe. She phased through stuff and transformed into a fox. "Well no, im not a spirit. Im a woylf or in simpler terms a werewolf. Not quite a man with the powers of a wolf. So I was born human, but truthfully I prefer this form better. I fell more like myself, in this form that the weak human form." He paused for a moment, he had his question answered. Now what. "So a black wolf and a black fox. Whats are your plans from here?" If anyone were to walk by right now it would be probibly one of the strangest sights ever seen. Then agian if someoen did walk by and saw them, he would have to kill them. He was kind of hungry anyway.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:52 pm

___The fox smiled in her odd sort of way and seemed excited. This was the sort of people she needed to help her clean up the streets and make way for her new happiness selling empire... that and perhaps make a few heists. "Tell me something, Brother Wolf, do you have a job, or human commitments or any shit like that? I think I have a proposition you might be interested in..." Sincerely, she hoped that he wouldn't. Even though he didn't like drugs, she might be able to tempt him with power or the chance to fight.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:57 pm

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
She asked him if he had a job of some sort. He laughed a little at that, but it didnt really sound like a laugh since canines cant really laugh. "I steal foxy. And if im hungry I kill, eat, and then take what they have. So in other words, no I dont work. So what is this proposition you are proposing." In any other situation he would have transformed back by now, but he felt more comfortable talking to her in this form. They were almost one in the same after all. They both had the same color eyes and fur, and both more or less canine. It just seemed more natural.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:07 pm

___Perhaps by now Grunty would've jumped off of the car door, but somehow her position seemed irrelevant now, she was caught up in a vision of her future... a future wherein she enjoyed all the earthly happiness conceivable and resided in continual, hedonistic pleasure in protest of the heaven that had bureaucratically sent her beloved mom and dad down the gaping maws of so many filthy demons for the simple sin of loving each other and making her.
___"Well, you may not have noticed, but we have a similar lifestyle and for that reason I think we'll have the same goals. This plane has things we want, eh? Food, money... things... people, however, bar our way to these things and usually we have to kill them to get them out of the way, which makes other people retaliate and it's all a very annoying bunch of bullshit. My proposition is an organization wherein we guard our own and take from everybody else. We'll waste less energy and come out with fewer injuries working together, and if people see that they're being attacked by many instead of attacked by one, then the terror we inspire will do half of the job for us. What do you say, Brother?"
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:16 pm

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
Interesting, the whole situation was interesting. She wanted to start some sort of orginazation. It semmed she had much more in mind than what she told him. But she had hooked him by saying one word, brother. His family wasnt really a family. His parents had never called him son or anything of that nature and his older brother had left as soon as he hit 13. So to actually have someone reguard him as family, especially someone with s much in common with him was hit him in the right spot. "Alright you have sold me, sister. Ill join your organazation, my fangs and claws are at your service." He said in a mocking knight sort of way."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:33 pm

___Grinning wickedly, she became acutely aware of the difficulties of making a handshake in this form, so she settled for a verbal agreement. "Awesome. I'm glad to hear it..." she still hadn't found out his name, but it didn't occur to her yet to ask. "My name's Grunty if you ever want to ask about me. I figure an organization needs a building, so if you're free tomorrow night, meet me by the train station tracks on the southside... or just give me a howl, either one. I want you to help me clear out an old warehouse," Hopping off of the car door and walking off towards the club district the road lead to, she called over her back, "It was awesome to meet you! I think this is gonna be the beginning of a beautiful relationship, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:47 pm

One More Night
- - - - - - - -
She wanted his help getting them a building. That sounded like a lot of fun. And she had said her name. But it didnt really matter he was content with calling her sis. "The names Nagi. And sure I dont have anyhting to do ill meet you there and give you a nice long howl." He watched her walk off and couldnt help but notice her rear. He shook his head. "Damn these wolf instincts are getting me."

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Updated Nagi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One More Night [Team Creation Thread]   One More Night [Team Creation Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

One More Night [Team Creation Thread]
Page 1 of 1