Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shopping Misadventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Shopping Misadventure Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Shopping Misadventure LanceH2HShopping Misadventure
- - - - - - - - - -
Today was the day me and Lexi had set up.. well Lexi set it up I just said ok. But today was the day we were going to go do some shopping for me. So, after a shower and some nice breakfast I had set out with Lexi. One of her requests I was reluctant to give into was the one about leaving my knife at her apartment, but in good faith, she left her gun as well, even though it had no bullets in it... With out my knife, I felt vulnerable and was a bit on edge, staying close to Lexi. Since I had no idea what type or style I liked I found the task of picking things out some what hard and annoying. We had made it through the selecting a few pairs of pants part of our little shopping folly and now we were to the shirts.. I glance down at the shirt Lexi had me wear before looking back to the shirts on the hangers, a confused look coming over my face, one much like I had gotten when we were looking through the pants " .. Why do I have to wear a shirt anyways? I mean, I do fine with out one. " I said, lifting my gaze from the shirts and looking to Lexi " .. Besides, don't you like it when I don't wear a shirt? " I asked, my smile shifting into a grin as I kept my gaze fixed on her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 253
Total WC: 253
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Shopping with Lance was turning out to be very similar to how I imagine shopping with a sulking child would be. We had finally gotten through the selection of pants, which was no small chore, and now had moved on to shirts. A tight ball of tension was forming behind my eyes as I listen to the man question why he even needs to wear shirts. It was hard enough to deal with having someone else living in my apartment after getting so used to being alone and liking it, the references and actions pointing toward us being more than friends and roommates was beginning to take its toll on me. Shaking my head, trying to keep a partial smile on my face, I resist the urge to roll my eyes at the man as I formulate a diplomatic answer. "It's not that, it is just that people have to wear clothes when they go places like out shopping or to eat or to work. You need shorts to wear so we can find you a job and for when we want to get out of the apartment to do things like today. You can go around topless all you like inside the apartment but when you go out into public you have to be fully clothed, so yes, you have to pick out at least twice as many shirts as pairs of pants we got so you can alternate different shirts to go with your pants." We were still in the first store we'd come to, a department store known for reasonable prices and currently offering a sale on business attire for women which I needed to take full advantage of. We hadn't quite gotten to that side of the store yet but I hoped we would soon because I'd already caught sight of a couple secretaries from work heading that way. If I didn't hurry up and get over there I would be forced to pick through the plus size and paisley leftovers. Grabbing a handful of basic polo shirts, I hold them up to Lance individually to gauge his size and which colors looked best on him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:19 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
With her answer, I let out a of dejection but nodded before I turned my attention back to the shirts, grumbling lightly. Again she had made mention of me getting a job... Why did I need a job? I could get money.. All I had to do was go take it, that always worked before, simple, easy, and effective.. Sure, some times people died.. But I got the money.. When she began to gauge shirts on me, I turn to face her, giving her a funny look before looking at the shirts " Mmm, I'm not a big doll Lexi... I'll just take some of the plain colored ones, will they do? Or do I have to pick fancy ones out.. " To help her understand what I meant, I grabbed one of the shirts I had my eye on and held it up, it was a simple black shirt, that had no pockets and short-sleeves " Like this, will this do? " I said, jingling the shirt some as I watched her, holding it up against my chest to see if it fit me right " Mmm, I don't know my size like with the pants.. I want ones that fit tight but loose... not that baggy stuff.. That can cause trouble if you need to move quickly.. " I said, smiling at her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 225
Total WC: 478
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:28 pm

After figuring out that he looked better in darker colors, I put the lighter toned polo shirts back on the rack and fold the darker ones over my arm. When he asks about the regular tee shirts I simply nod before answering. "You can get a number of those but you can't just wear tees all the time. That's why I chose these polos, these you can wear when we go some place nice when a tee shirt won't do. If you want those to fit close to your body you will need the next size down. The size you're holding now would be baggy around your stomach. Grab a nice stack of the smaller ones, all black if those are the ones you like." While he's grabbing the tee shirts I move to the half cart thing the department store provided and hung the polo shirts from the edge. "I guess we head for the socks and underwear section now. You'll need plenty of boxers I guess, especially if you plan on losing a pair here and there like your last ones. If you can grab your own boxers, since you're familiar with your pant size, and a few jumbo packs of socks in whichever style you think would be most comfortable, I'll run over and grab a few business outfits for work before they're all gone. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:42 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When she makes mention the shirt is a bit to big for me, I pull it away from my body and look at it for a moment before lowering it as I nod " Ok.... Do you like these kind.. or the kind you have? " I ask, the first time I've actually asked which kind she liked better, looking at her a moment longer before shifting my attention back to the shirts, putting the one I had back before grabbing a few of the smaller ones. When I went to speak to her again she had moved away from me. Stepping closer to her I nod when she speaks again. When she made mention of me losing my boxers I let out a light groan but nod my head again " Ok.. " I said faintly as I look at the shirts I have, nodding " Ok Lexi.. Ill go get those too. Do you want me to wait here while you go get your outfits? " I ask, looking back to her again as I tilt my head to the side faintly.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 184
Total WC: 662
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:52 pm

"I like both kinds of shirts." I answered with a smile, more happy that he was actually picking out shirts than anything. When he picks up a few of the smaller ones, I dart back behind him and grab a few more. If he likes them better, he should have a few extra around the house. When he asks if he should wait for me to pick out my outfits I stop or a moment and think. "Hmm.. how about we do it this way. When you finish getting plenty of boxers and socks why don't you head over to the shoe department and I'll meet you there when I'm done. You'll probably only need a couple pairs of shoes, one pair of tennis shoes for casual wear and one nice pair of nice looking ones for job interviews and nice place. Does that sound good to you?" It wouldn't take me too long to find a few outfits, especially if the other women had already cleaned the racks out.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:06 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I nod faintly when she answered me about which kind of shirt she liked, I guess it was a good thing I was getting some of both kinds then. As she speaks to me again, I look at her, nodding faintly as she tells me where she wants to meet at then she hits me with all these shoes I'm going to need. I glance down at my boots for a moment before looking back at her, my head tilted to the side again " .. Ok. " I said, offering her a smile as I opted for a simple answer that wouldn't stir any conflict.. though I wanted to say something, why wasn't my boots good enough? They worked for me just fine.. Bringing a hand up, I reach out and lightly touch her cheek as I step closer to her, speaking softly " .. Ok, Ill go and try to pick out the shoes you said. But I'm getting hungry.. Can we hurry so we can go eat? " I asked as the sounds of my stomach growling could be heard " Mmm, see... " I said as I was leaning into place a soft kiss on her forehead.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 201
Total WC: 863
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 am

"If I hurry so we can go eat, will you try to remember our discussion about adjusting to this new arrangement? Kissing me, even on my forehead, and touching me in public are things that a couple does. We aren't a couple Lance, not yet, we have to find a way to be friends and room mates first. Ok? I'll try to finish this up as quickly as possible so we can go grab some lunch. If you need me before I meet you at the shoes, I'll be over there in the ladies section." With that I turn to go ahead and make my way there, praying that there were still some decent items left for me to purchase.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:38 am

- - - - - - - - - -
The only reply I got to my affection towards Lexi was words, as she spoke to me, my hand fell from her cheek, resting back at my side as I stepped away, the smile fading from my face for a moment, inside her words hurt and I sank back into my shell, the only place where I was safe, the fact that I left my knife at home didn't help the matter any, with out my knife all I had to turn to was Lexi.. Slowly, I looked away from her as I nodded " Yeah, sure. See you in the shoes. " Before walking off, I looked back at her, smiling, the same smile I always give her, turning, I begin to move away from her, heading to the socks and underwear section of the mens clothing so I could pick out some socks and boxers, as I walked the one inside me spoke " You see Lancy. You should just give up on those human feelings, all they do is make parts of you hurt that you don't need. If you want the girl, take her, like you did before, take her and show her were her place is, Or, I could do that for you. " his words were followed by laughter that echoed in my head, though I did my best to ignore him...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 228
Total WC: 1,091
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:56 am

I could tell that he was hurt by my words, but I couldn't feel bad for them. He had to realize that just because I was weak enough to sleep with him that first day, it didn't mean I was going to jump head first into a relationship with him. I barely knew him for goodness sake, and what little I did know of him didn't exactly make me feel safe enough to be his girl. If I thought about it long enough, it would start to really piss me off. I had opened my apartment, my life, my wallet up to him in the short time we have known each other, all in the hopes that it would help him get his life together, but had he done anything to help that process? No. Every time I bring up the idea of him getting a job, he shuts down or ignores it. It wasn't like I needed all my money, I lived a simple enough life to not suffer too much now that the fund were being stretched farther; but that didn't mean that he shouldn't get a job to help out with the rent and the groceries. At the very least he should help with the groceries considering he eats at least twice as much as I do on a daily basis. My weekly grocery budget used to last me a full seven days, now I'm lucky if it lasts two or three. When we had the argument before he had the nerve to call humans selfish, but all I was seeing was that he is the selfish one. I knew he was used to a different lifestyle than I was, and I was willing to give him some credit for that, but if he kept trying to push me into a relationship with him, it is only going to push me farther away.

All through my browsing the business suits and blouses these thoughts were going through my head, like an internal bitch fest while flipping through fine clothing. Eventually I found a few decent items the vultures had either missed or didn't find before reaching their budget limit. Once these were safely tucked into the cart, and the bitch fest was finished, a genuine smile returned to my face as I headed for the shoe department. If Lance was in a better mood by the time I got over there I might just splurge and grab myself a new pair of shoes as well.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:11 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I make my way to the socks and underwear section and slowly brows through what the section had to offer trying to figure out what the hell I wanted. Finally I just gave in and grabbed two bags of socks that looked like they would come up to the top of my boots before I grabbed two packs of simple boxers. After getting these, I made my way through the store, to the shoe department. When I arrived I found Lexi wasn't here yet, I guess she was having fun picking out here suits. Shrugging faintly I begin to brows through the shoes, realizing I didn't know my size... Picking up a few pairs of shoes, I moved over to one of the benches and sat down before I began to gauge the shoes I had picked up with my boots, trying to find a pair that matched up with the size of my boots. I made it through about three pairs before I found one that matched up with the size of my boots. Climbing back to my feet, I took the ones that didn't match up and put them back onto the shelf, holding onto the ones that did as I started to look for more remembering Lexi named off about three that I needed to get..
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 219
Total WC: 1,310
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:27 am

When I arrived in the shoe section I see that Lance has already started picking out shoes. His boots were alright for some days but there would come times when a comfy sneaker would be a better choice and every man needs a nice pair of shoes to wear out or for professional situations. "Hey, how's it going? Finding anything you like?" I check out the socks and boxers he'd chosen and silently wonder if two packs of boxers would be enough for him. Once we got the shoes out of the way we could go to check out and then head to lunch. Everything else, like his bathroom supplies and things like that, could be picked up when we stop to restock the kitchen for the week.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:37 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When I heard her voice, I lifted my gaze from the shoes on the shelf's and looked to her for a moment, the smile still on my face " It's going ok. I don't really know my size but I found a pair that match up with my boots. " I said, offering the shoes to her after she had already taken the socks and boxers from me " .. What are the other kinds you said I need? Oh.. and how did your search go, did you find what you were looking for? " I ask as I turn my attention back to the shoes, browsing through them slowly " .. Hey... Lexi.. " I glanced at her for a moment before looking back to the shoes.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 128
Total WC: 1,438
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 am

Taking the shoes from him, I listen to what he says while looking over them. "Oh, I said you'd probably need a pair of sneakers and a pair of loafer type things that can be worn whenever you need to dress nice. And yes, I found a few nice outfits that will look good for work." Browsing the other side of the aisle, where there were some clearance ladies dress shoes, I find a pair that would match some of my new outfits and toss the box in the cart. "Before we make decisions on your shoes I think you might want to try them on to see how they feel, since you aren't too sure about your size. Matching them with your boot was a good idea to get us pointed in the right direction." Having noticed the size on the box he'd handed me, I move to where he was looking and start pointing out other shoes of that size. Hearing him say my name again and then nothing more, I glance his way with a half smile. "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:04 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When she reminded me of the kinds I needed to get, I nodded faintly as I browsed. Before I could grab any more, Lexi was already pointing some out for me. I grabbed the ones she pointed out, glancing at her for a moment " ....I don't know what kind of job I can do. " I said as I took the shoes we had gathered and sat down on the bench before I began to untie my boots " I know you want me to get a job but I don't know what I can do.. Well, I know what I can do its just what I can do, there wouldn't be a good job for. " I said, glancing up at her " But... I'm trying... Which kind of shoes do you like for me to have? " I asked before turning my attention back to my boots, pulling one off before I started on untying the other one. " Aww, Lancy's trying to impress his little girly friend? Do you want her to like you? You're becoming such a pussy its making me sick. Dressing all nice for this girl, doing what she wants, and for what? For her to hurt you? Mmm, we should show her how much pain we are in Lancy. " As I listen to the man speaking in my head, I stop untying my second boot and bring my hands up, grabbing my head as I hunch forwards, wanting so bad to tell him to shut up but I couldn't..
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 259
Total WC: 1,697
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:23 pm

"Hmm, I think these are the best of the sneakers, they look decent and appear to be comfortable, but it all depends on how they feel to you." I say while pointing out the second sneaker choice stacked beside where he sat to remove his boots. While he unties the boot laces, I continue speaking while browsing through the loafers. "I know there aren't many jobs you're suited for, I do understand that. I also understand that you probably haven't worked in some time, if ever, but with the added utilities being used by doubling the people in the apartment not to mention the more than doubling the amount of food needed each week, I don't know how long I can afford to do this alone. I'm not asking you to go out and find some boring office job to bring home large amounts of money, but there are jobs out there that I'm sure you could do. Like working as a day laborer in construction or something similar, pumping gas at the one of the full service stations, tending to the grounds of one of the local parks, or even a job as a bus boy or dishwasher... Lance, are you alright?" Turning around I notice that the man had a grip on his head, like he was suffering from a sudden headache. Moving to him, I place a hand on his shoulder as I question him again. "Lance, are you ok? Does your head hurt?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:01 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
" Come on Lancy, don't you wanna talk to me? I thought we were friends, don't friends talk to each other? I know you can talk because you talk to that female a lot, more so then me now, that hurts Lancy, you wont even talk to your best friend, the one who protected you all those years, who gave you the power to defend your self from the rapist and the killers, has this female done anything to protect you? Did she stop the men from raping you? NO, she is one of the people that hit you, that hurt you... that hurt us. She doesn't care about you Lancy, only I care about you, no one else in this rotting world does, they all want to hurt you, to rape you, and to kill you. " I sat, listening to the voice in my head but when I felt her hand on my shoulder, I lurched back some, eyes going wide for a moment as I pulled hand from my head and grabbed her wrist, my grip light for the moment. " Do it Lancy.. Snap her fuckin arm, and then snap her neck, we don't need this bitch. " As I listened to him, my grip on her wrist tightened before going slack again, shaking my head, I slowly lifted my gaze, looking up at her, my face and gaze supporting a distraught look. I pull my other hand from my head " ... I'm fine Lexi. ... Why don't you grab the ones you want me to try on, and Ill do that real fast. " as I finished my statement, I released her wrist, I went back to removing my remaining boot.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 287
Total WC: 1,984
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Something wasn't right with this one, since the beginning I had noticed strange moments and rapidly changing mood swings in Lance, but this was slightly different. When his eyes snapped up to mine, they looked almost pained, like he was waging one of those infamous internal battles. The initial grip on my wrist was loose, then it tightened almost to the point where I was afraid he would break it with his bare hand, then before I could even cry out his fingers went slack again. I didn't know quite what to make of it all, but I knew that we both had a number of hours of shopping under our belts and were ready for food. Handing him the loafers I found that should match his size and toeing the sneaker box closer to him I offer him a smile. "Try these two on and if they fit we'll head to the check out and then to lunch, ok?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:19 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
Nodding faintly, I take both boxes from her, setting them to the side as I look up at her smile " Alright. That sounds like a good idea. Ill be quick about it. " Turning my attention back tot he shoes, I set my other boot aside before I picked up one of the sneakers and slipped it on my foot. Once it was on, I wiggled my toes around some as I stood up, putting weight on the foot in the shoe " .. It feels good. ". Sitting back onto the bench, I reached down and pulled the sneaker off, setting it back into the box before grabbing one of the loafers and slipping it on. Standing again I try out the loafer, giving a nod as I sat back down and pulled it off, putting it back into the box before I began to put my boots back on. I wanted to ask if I had hurt her arm when I grabbed it, but I knew she might ask why I did that.. and I didn't want her to know there was something else in me.. As I began to tie my boot I lifted my head, looking up at her as a smile formed on my face " What are we gonna eat for lunch? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 220
Total WC: 2,204
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Watching as he tried on each shoe and tested the way they felt on his feet, I smile at the speed with which he decides that they will work for him. When he starts to put his boot back on, I watch while absently rubbing at the wrist he'd so recently grabbed. It wasn't so much because the pain of his grasp lingered but because I remembered how quickly the pressure had changed from light to dangerous and then back. Forcing myself to stop the rubbing when he asks about lunch, I bend down to grab the two shoe boxes and add them to the growing cart of merchandise we had gathered between the two of us. "Hmm, I don't know. Did you have somewhere in mind? Or is there any sort of food you have a hankering for?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:42 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
With her question about what I would like, I shrug faintly, moving to the other boot to tie it real quickly " Umm.. Not really... What ever you would like to eat I guess. How about a burger? " I add, trying to suggest something for us to eat since I had no idea what I would want, the burger just popped into my head. Turning my attention back to my boots, I finish tying he other one and slowly rise to my feet. Glancing down at the wrist I had grabbed moments ago, I wonder if I had hurt her, she had yet to bring it up and I was some what glad she didn't ask.. slowly I reach out, offering her my hand for a moment before I withdraw the offer " ... I'm ready to go. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 140
Total WC: 2,344
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:49 pm

"A burger sounds nice. There's a place right around the corner that makes a good one. They even make milkshakes like the ones we had the day we met." Noticing his offered hand, I was about to give in and take it until the offer was withdrawn. Instead I move on to the cart and begin pushing it toward the registers so we could see how much damage we had done on my bank account this morning. I had kept a mental tally in my head as we went along so I knew the damage wouldn't hurt me too badly, but there was still grocery shopping to get to after lunch. That would be where the major spending would occur.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:12 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
" Ok... That sounds good. " I said as I follow after her, I wanted to hold her hand.. but I was afraid she wouldn't want me to and say something about it.. something that would just hurt me more.. " You fuckin pansy. What happened to the old Lance, the one that took what he wanted? Huh? If you wanna hold that bitches hand just grab it and if she try's to pull away, squeeze until she gives in. You need to show her your the alpha male. You're acting like a dog that's been beat into submission by someone, sitting and playing fetch at her command just for some treats that you don't even get in return. If your to much of a coward to show her who the alpha male is, I would be more then glad to do it, I'm tired of watching this female prance around like she is the alpha female to us. " as the voice faded with a chuckle, my hand came up, reaching out it came to rest on one of hers as she pushed the cart, gripping it faintly. After placing my hand on hers, I glance at her to see what her reaction would be..
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 206
Total WC: 2,550
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:26 pm

As we head for the registers, I am surprised when he places a hand over one of mine on the cart. I don't move mine out from under his, but I don't acknowledge the touch any other way at the same time. I wasn't trying to be hurtful towards him, but I couldn't change the way I feel and it wouldn't be fair to fake those feelings just to make him happy. I wasn't interested in being anything more than friends with him at this point and if he couldn't accept that and respect my wishes then we might have to change our arrangement in the near future. Hopefully that situation would resolve itself somehow, for now I would play nice and get us through today. Making it to the register, I draw my hand away with a kind smile and start to pile our selections on the counter so the lady cashier can ring them up.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:39 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When she with drew her hand from mine, for a moment, I was about to tighten my grip but I restrained myself when I seen her smile, smiling back at her, I let my hand rest on the handle of the cart as I watched her pile the cloths and other things onto the counter, slouching forwards over the cart some I watch Lexi for a moment longer before speaking up " .. When is it that you want me to start looking for a job so I can help with the money thing. " As I finish, I shift my attention back to the pile of cloths and other things, looking at them for a moment before I looked back to Lexi " After lunch, what are we going to do, more shopping? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 135
Total WC: 2,685
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:00 pm

While keeping an eye on the cashier, to make sure the clothes were ringing up at the correct prices, I listen to Lance's questions. Answering him without looking away from the monitor showing each price, I give a light shrug. "I dunno, I guess you could start looking sometime this week. I could help you by suggesting a couple places to check out while I'm at work if you would like." Catching a mistake on one of my clearance items I point it out to the lady and continue after making sure she corrected it. "The only shopping left to do after lunch is the groceries, that's where we'll pick up the other random items you will need. Once that's finished we'll be free to head home and enjoy the rest of the day."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:10 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When she answered me, I nodded faintly as I lowered my head, bringing a hand up and running it through my hair slowly " Ok. .. Ill try to find a job so I can pay you back for all this stuff. " I said as I gazed down at the floor, resting my arm back on the shopping cart, though the man was not speaking to me at the moment, I could still hear his laughter as it echos in my head while he laughed at me.. Lifting my head, I looked to Lexi before glancing over at the cashier to see if she was done ringing up all the things we had selected " How much do I owe you so far? " I asked, tilting my head to the side faintly as I smiled at her, though inside my emotions where a mess, I still offered a smile and pleasent sounding voice.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 155
Total WC: 2,840
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Paying the woman behind the counter once the total appeared on the screen, I take a moment to consider Lance's talk about paying me back. I tried not to let the seemingly innocent comments hurt or upset me but that wasn't exactly easy, especially not with the cashier's haughty sneer while she counts out my change. Taking the bags from her with a tight lipped smile I wait until we were out of earshot before responding to the man. "I'm not asking you to pay me back for any of this. This is what I agreed to when I offered to help you start a life away from the streets. What I am asking for, the purpose of you getting a job, is to help with future expenses and become a contributing member of society. If you don't want to work or try to live a semi normal life you can always take what I've given you and return to sleeping in alleys, I'm not asking much of you Lance, and the little bit that I am asking for is only what goes along with building a real life. Having a home, having clothes to wear, and having food in your stomach all cost money, money that I am willing to help you with if you make an effort to help yourself." Heading for the exit, I shift the bags to one hand and pinch the bridge of my nose with the other, there was a huge mass of tension building there, one that would become a full fledged migraine if I didn't relax soon.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:38 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When I seen the look the woman behind the counter gave Lexi, my grip on the shopping cart tightened and I felt like jumping over it and going to town on her to say the least.. Though, I didn't know my comment hurt Lexi as it had done, I didn't mean for it to hurt her. After she takes the bags, I follow after her and finally she responds to my question. As we come up to the exit, I push the cart off to the side with the others before turning my attention back to Lexi, moving over and offering to take some of the bags from her when she pinched the bridge of her nose " .. Here, let me carry those for you Lexi. " I said, offering her another smile. I wanted to tell her about the one inside me.. so she would understand why it is hard for me... But I couldn't, if she knew she might leave me.. but why did I care of she left me or not... Ugh, I'm so confused and hurt right now I could just rip someone's throat out with my bare hands, I want it all to end and at the same time... I don't.. I don't know what to do any more, I'm trying to live in the human world but it seems so much harder then the life I had before.. before I never needed money to get food or clothing... I simply took it, but for some reason, I found my self drawn to Lexi, something wanting to be in the human world...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 268
Total WC: 3,108
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:26 pm

I allowed Lance to take bags from my hand as we exit the store and head down the sidewalk. Around the corner and a block down we would find the restaurant I had mentioned. Since I was starting to get hungry now, I was looking forward to a nice thick burger and maybe even some fries. Along the way I began to make a mental list of the foods we could get in bulk at the next store. The more I could get that way, the more money we would save and hopefully the longer we would have meal stuff. So far I hadn't found anything that Lance didn't like, but maybe the grocery trip would unearth some aversion I wasn't aware of.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:46 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
As we left the store, I staid at Lexi's side, following as she lead the way down the sidewalk " Hey, Lexi.. " I pause for a moment, glancing at her before looking away, back down the sidewalk " .. I'm really enjoying today. But... I feel.. kind of vulnerable.. " I looked down, bringing my free arm up to rub my forearm " I left my knife at home like you wanted... but with out it I feel naked and vulnerable.. But I'm doing my best to be good like you want, and I hope I am being good like you want. " As I finish, I lift my gaze from the sidewalk and look back to Lexi, smiling faintly " If they have them, can we share some fries again? .. Like we did before. " Pulling my arm away, I allow it to fall back to my side " ... If you want to that is. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 160
Total WC: 3,268
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:48 pm

"Yes, if they have cheese fries we can split an order like last time." As we continue walking, and I try to work up enough nice to respond to what he had said about the knife and being good, I can't help but wonder what had happened to the strong quiet man he had been in the drugstore bathroom that first day. After a heavy sigh, I stop walking and turn to him, resisting the urge to try and call fire to my hands. "I am grateful that you left the knife at home, you don't have to carry it to feel strong or protected, all you need to feel protected is yourself. You carry more strength in your hands than I have in my entire body, once you realize that you'll be able to see that knife as a treasured possession rather than something you can't function without. The strength to protect yourself is kept in the same place as the strength to you will need to get your life back on track." Lifting my hand, I place it on the center of his chest and look up to his face. "Right here. Everything you need is right here."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:13 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When she comes to a stop, I stop as well and look to her as she begins to talk. I remained silent as I listened to her, trying to explain why I didn't need the knife I treasured so much. When she brought her hand up and placed it on my chest, I shifted my eyes from her face, looking down at the arm, following it until my eyes came to her hand as it rested on my chest, slowly, I bring my hand up and place it over hers " Everything I need... " I said as I gazed down at our hands as a voice spoke up in my head " Aww that's sweet Lancy, if only she knew what was really inside you. It makes me smile thinking about what we will do to this female, how much fun we will have when we feast on her flesh, drink her blood. Mmmm, doesn't it make you smile Lancy? Or are you to much of a fucking pussy? Has the human world turned you into a sissy? Did you forget what the human world did to you? How much pain it put you in? And how much pain it is putting you through right now because you THINK you like this female, you see Lancy. Our world had no unnecessary pain, did it Lancy? Or should I call you, sissy boy. Now shut up and take a seat. " The man was right.. before all of this, I had not felt a pain like the one that was in me now.. And like that, my demeanor changed, the more, dominate, aggressive traits of me coming back to the surface. Pulling her hand from my chest slowly, I lift my head and look at her " I'm starving. Lets go eat. " I said with a smile, releasing her hand.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 311
Total WC: 3,579
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Since all he did was repeat the last part of what I had said before moving my hand from his chest and stating that he was starving, I move my hand back to my side and continue walking. The restaurant was just ahead so it would only take us a few more moments to arrive. As hungry as I'd been before, I could feel my appetite beginning to wane. Emotional upheavals tend to affect my stomach more often than not. Maybe I would just settle for a milkshake and some of the fries instead of trying to force down a heavy burger.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:43 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
After releasing her hand, I fell silent and followed after her, my gaze now scanning around the area as I follow her to the restaurant, as it comes into sight, I look to it, moving a hand to my stomach as it lets out a light growl, with the growl from my stomach, I glance at her for a moment before looking back to the restaurant as I give thought to what I wanted. As we come closer to the door, I step up past her, pulling my hand away from my stomach, I grab the handle to the door and pull it open, allowing Lexi to go in first, once she was inside, I followed after her and glanced around again " .. Ill take what I had last time. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 132
Total WC: 3,711
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:12 pm

When we reached the restaurant door, I thank Lance for opening it and allowing me to enter first. When he mentions that he wants what he had last time I nod to him before speaking. "If you want me to place the order you can go ahead and find us a table, preferably a booth if that's ok with you. That way you can go ahead and give your hands a rest from all those bags. I'll find you once the order is put in." If he agreed to this, I would go ahead and make my way tot he counter to place the order for our food. Having decided to stick with the milkshake and fries idea, I would only order one burger, one order of cheese fries, and two milkshakes.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:25 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
To me, that sounded like a good idea... I was already starting to feel edgy in the place, to many humans around? I nod faintly " Alright. " Was my response before I pulled away from Lexi and began to go in search of a booth. When I found one, I set the bags down under the front edge of the table before slipping into one of the booths, sitting back against the wall as I brought my legs up, resting them on it as I waited for Lexi to return with our food. As I sat there, I leaned my head back against the wall and looked over at some of the people who were also here eating. As my stomach growled again, I slipped a hand onto it, rubbing it lightly " .. Yes .. we are getting food. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 142
Total WC: 3,853
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:42 pm

Once it was finally my turn to order I told the girl what I needed and even added on a trio of fresh baked cookies. I didn't know which kind Lance would like so I got one chocolate chip, one oatmeal raisin, and one chocolate with fudge chunks. I secretly had my heart set on the gooey oatmeal raisin, but I could easily take one of the other two if that was the one he wanted. After paying the kid behind the register and taking the ticket she gave me, I stepped away to find Lance. It didn't take me long to spot him seated comfortably in a booth with the bags tucked under the table end. Making my way over to the booth, I slide in to the empty side and lay my head back on the padded cushion before letting out a long sigh. "Food should be here in a few minutes. If I happen to fall asleep before then will you wake me up?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:54 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When Lexi walked past me, I lifted my gaze to her, watching as he sat back into her own booth before speaking to me. I gave her a strange, questioning look after she told me to wake her " Alright .. Tired? " I said, in search of the reason she brought up sleep. As I awaited her answer, my gaze shifted to her body for a moment before I looked away, resting my head back against the wall as I looked back off into the distance. Slowly I brought a hand up and rubbed the bridge of my nose before resting my arm on the table, gazing off into the distance a bit more before I looked back to Lexi " .. What all did you order? " I asked as I looked at her again, slowly, I began to move my arm on the table, lifting my hand so a single finger rested on the table, I twirled it around on the top of the table.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 168
Total WC: 4,021
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:06 am

"Just a little. Shopping kind of takes it out of me." Keeping my head tilted back, unable to muster the strength to lift my head so soon after finally letting it relax, my eyes open halfway to watch the man across the table from me. "I got you a burger, an order of cheese fries for us to share, a milkshake for each of us, and some cookies for dessert. I hope you like cookies. I got one of each of the three kinds they had since I didn't know which ones you liked."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:23 am

- - - - - - - - - -
Nodding faintly when she brought up the fact that she had also got cookies I tilted my head to the side " Cookies .. Alright.. " looking away from her again, I look over at some of the people again, watching them as they eat and talk. Sitting here, I cant help think about to the last time I was in a restaurant like this, when I first met Lexi and then to the events that took place in the drugstore. As I think on it my smile shifts to a grin and I look back to her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 98
Total WC: 4,119
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:31 am

"What's that grin for?" I tilt my head slightly and watch the smiling man thoughtfully. "Do you like the idea of cookies?" Sometimes I would catch an expression on his face and wonder what was going on behind it. He made some funny faces when he didn't realize I was looking. "I got one chocolate chip, one oatmeal raisin, and one chocolate fudge chunk thing. You can pick two and I'll take whichever is left over."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:47 am

- - - - - - - - - -
" Mmmm, No, thinking of something else.. " a light cackle escapes me as I slowly move an arm across the table, closer to her, I set my hand down on it with my palm facing up as if offering her my hand " .. The delicious events that took place after we met in a restaurant, do you remember those events sweet little Alexis? " I asked, my tongue slipping from my mouth, running across my lips as I look at her, the grin growing " Though.. cookies sound good too, not as good as what I'm thinking about though. I'll take the two chocolate ones. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 108
Total WC: 4,227
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 am

Hesitantly I place my hand on top of his palm and nod my head. "Yes, I remember those events, Lance." I couldn't stop the blush from creeping up my neck and coloring my cheeks as he reminded me of what had taken place between us after the last time we found ourselves in a similar place. I hoped he wasn't thinking we could repeat those events any time soon. When he switched to the cookie topic, I offered him a small smile. "That sounds good to me, I kind of had my heart set on the oatmeal raisin one. It's all gooey and mushy, just the way I like them."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:18 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When she placed her hand in mine, I carefully took a hold of hers, for the moment, my grip was light and gentle. When she said she remembered, I grinned a bit more as I watched her. As we switched to the cookies, I slowly ran my thumb across her hand as I listened to her confess which kind she was hoping to get. I give a faint nod " I see.. I guess it works out good for both us then? " After speaking, I glance down at our hands for a moment before looking back off into the distance, still holding onto her and lightly " .. Do you like that? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 114
Total WC: 4,341
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:38 am

"Yes, it does work out nicely." When he begins rubbing his thumb against my hand I almost pull away and then when he asks if I like that I pray for a diplomatic answer that won't cause him to make a scene in here. Luckily the waitress appears at the side of our table at just that moment, saving me from having to answer and allowing me to pull my hand away to make room for her to set our order down. Directing her to place the burger in front of him, the fries and cookies in the middle, and a shake in front of each of us; I offer her a kind smile before she heads back to the kitchen. Looking over our food, I turn a smile to Lance and shift my eyes to his burger. "Did they get the burger right? I tried to remember how you had it last time."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:51 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I await her answer to my question, however I do not get one, as soon as the waitress appeared, she with drew her hand, slowly I withdraw my own, looking to the waitress as she sets everything down where Lexi pointed out. Once she was walking away, I turned my attention to the burger and picked it up, unwrapping it, I looked to Lexi when she asked me the question, glancing at the burger I shrug faintly " .. I never said how I liked it. And am not to picky.. as long as its food.. " I said as I looked up at her, taking a bite of the burger, unfortunately, my version of food is not all the same as everyone else, sure I eat food from restaurants, but I also eat food out of trashcans and.. well people too. As I chew the burger up, I think on this and smile a bit more as I look over at Lexi, after swallowing the big of burgher, I speak up again " .. Didn't get one? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 179
Total WC: 4,520
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:56 am

"Nah, I didn't think I was hungry enough to do one justice." Reaching to the middle of the table, I draw out a cheese covered fry and start to blow on it so it won't burn my mouth when I try to eat it. That's when it hits me that even the last time we were in a place like this I hadn't finished my burger and he ate the rest of it, my eyes widen as I look across the table. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have gotten one anyway, you could have finished whatever I couldn't eat. I'm sorry, Lance. If you're still hungry when you finish yours, I'll go up and get you another one."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:06 am

- - - - - - - - - -
Nodding some, I take another bite of the burger as I watch her go for the fries in the middle of the table. As I chewed up the burger in my mouth, I reached out and grabbed a few fries for my self, pulling them back and taking a few bites of them to add to the burger already in my mouth. When I seen her eyes widen I glanced around for a moment, wondering what it was for, before looking back to her as she started speaking again. I listened to her as I swallowed the burger and fries before grabbing my shake, shrugging lightly as I took a drink from it before lowering it so I could talk " .. Ill be fine. " I said, offering her a smile as I took another sip of my drink before turning my attention back to the burger and fries.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 150
Total WC: 4,670
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:33 am

When he assures me that he will be fine without my burger to finish, I nod and lower my eyes to the shake before me. Taking a few sips to wet my dry throat, I then slide it aside and go back for the cooled off cheese fry. All in all I would eat a handful of fries while drinking my shake. Then I would give up on the shared dish and concentrate on my delicious gooey cookie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Misadventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next