Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shopping Misadventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 LanceH2HShopping Misadventure
- - - - - - - - - -
Today was the day me and Lexi had set up.. well Lexi set it up I just said ok. But today was the day we were going to go do some shopping for me. So, after a shower and some nice breakfast I had set out with Lexi. One of her requests I was reluctant to give into was the one about leaving my knife at her apartment, but in good faith, she left her gun as well, even though it had no bullets in it... With out my knife, I felt vulnerable and was a bit on edge, staying close to Lexi. Since I had no idea what type or style I liked I found the task of picking things out some what hard and annoying. We had made it through the selecting a few pairs of pants part of our little shopping folly and now we were to the shirts.. I glance down at the shirt Lexi had me wear before looking back to the shirts on the hangers, a confused look coming over my face, one much like I had gotten when we were looking through the pants " .. Why do I have to wear a shirt anyways? I mean, I do fine with out one. " I said, lifting my gaze from the shirts and looking to Lexi " .. Besides, don't you like it when I don't wear a shirt? " I asked, my smile shifting into a grin as I kept my gaze fixed on her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 253
Total WC: 253
OOC:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:56 am

"Nah, I didn't think I was hungry enough to do one justice." Reaching to the middle of the table, I draw out a cheese covered fry and start to blow on it so it won't burn my mouth when I try to eat it. That's when it hits me that even the last time we were in a place like this I hadn't finished my burger and he ate the rest of it, my eyes widen as I look across the table. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have gotten one anyway, you could have finished whatever I couldn't eat. I'm sorry, Lance. If you're still hungry when you finish yours, I'll go up and get you another one."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:06 am

- - - - - - - - - -
Nodding some, I take another bite of the burger as I watch her go for the fries in the middle of the table. As I chewed up the burger in my mouth, I reached out and grabbed a few fries for my self, pulling them back and taking a few bites of them to add to the burger already in my mouth. When I seen her eyes widen I glanced around for a moment, wondering what it was for, before looking back to her as she started speaking again. I listened to her as I swallowed the burger and fries before grabbing my shake, shrugging lightly as I took a drink from it before lowering it so I could talk " .. Ill be fine. " I said, offering her a smile as I took another sip of my drink before turning my attention back to the burger and fries.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 150
Total WC: 4,670
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:33 am

When he assures me that he will be fine without my burger to finish, I nod and lower my eyes to the shake before me. Taking a few sips to wet my dry throat, I then slide it aside and go back for the cooled off cheese fry. All in all I would eat a handful of fries while drinking my shake. Then I would give up on the shared dish and concentrate on my delicious gooey cookie.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:43 am

- - - - - - - - - -
Like before, I finished off my burger rather quickly, though not as fast as I had done last time I was in a restaurant, when she was done with the fries, getting her fill, I reached out and pulled them closer to me before I began to eat them as well, taking a few sips of my shake from time to time. When I finished with the fries, my eyes fell upon the two cookies I was left with.. Licking my lips, I picked up the two cookies, holding on in each hand. Lifting my gaze to Lexi for a moment, I gave her a smile before taking a nibble of both cookies in tandem, my actions more like a child now as I eat the cookies.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 127
Total WC: 4,797
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Rep! : 257

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:51 am

Enjoying my cookie and the last few sips of my milkshake, I watch Lance make quick work of his meal before moving on to his own cookies. Seeing him double fist the poor baked goods almost brings out a chuckle, he looked so young and innocent stuffing his face with chocolate that it was hard to believe he was the same person who cut me a few days ago and had shown me too many hints of what he must mean when calling himself a monster. He was the same guy, it was this lost boy that I was seeing now that had made me want to help him in the beginning, but it was that monster that had me now regretting that decision. I hadn't gone so far as to ask him to leave yet, truth be told I was afraid of what he might do if I tried, but if we didn't find some way to coexist peacefully and soon, then I would have to take my chances. I should have known better from the start. What kind of crazy person would ask a homeless man, a self admitted monster who killed his whole family at whatever age he had been, to move into her house. For pete's sake, I brought him into my house like I would have an abandoned kitten, but he wasn't abandoned or a kitten. He had orphaned himself, and while there had been some semblance of regret when he'd told me of this, he had also been smiling through the story. Maybe he was beyond hope, beyond help. Maybe his past actions and the life he had lived since then had killed too much of his humanity. Maybe I would be the next victim on his list one of these days.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:13 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
Switching from one cookie to the other, I took my time with them, carefully nipping off bit after bit " nom nom " I mumbled, glancing up at Lexi as she looked back at me. I looked at her for a moment before offering a bit toothy grin before I went back to my cookies, after a few more bites, I stopped for a moment and leaned over to my drink and took a few sips of it, looking at Lexi again as I sipped on my shake. Since she was sitting there all silent and looking at me, I wondered what was going through her head, what she was thinking about.. After taking another sip, I pulled away from the shake and stuffed the remaining bits of cookie into my mouth at the same time " Mmmmmm " I mumbled as I chewed up the cookies, finishing them off before I pulled my shake over and sipped on it again, looking to Lexi once more, tilting my head to the side faintly " .. Yes? " I said before going back to my shake, finishing off the rest of the drink before pulling back, sitting back against the wall as I fix my gaze back on Lexi.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 208
Total WC: 5,005
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Once Lance stopped eating the cookies and spoke to me I realized that I had been watching him the whole time while letting my thoughts run free. Shaking my head and moving my eyes to the mess on the table, which my hands began to gather and move into tidy piles, I respond to his question. "Nothing. I didn't say anything. Did you have enough food or is there something else you would like before we go?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:09 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
As she began to gather up the trash, I slid my empty cup closer to her so she could take care of it " Ok.. " scooting to the edge of the booth, I pause for a moment, looking at Lexi before I stand up, grabbing the bags in one hand and reaching out for the tray, offering to throw our trash away " No. I had enough to eat. Now we go on to get the grocery's? " I asked, looking to Lexi.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 84
Total WC: 5,089
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Shaking my head, I move the tray away from his offered hand. "No, thank you, if you get the bags the least I can do is take care of our trash." Moving on toward the trash can and the exit just beyond it, I glance over my shoulder to make sure Lance was following behind. "Yes, groceries are next, and then we will be done for the day."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:40 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When she declined my offer to take the tray, I simply nodded, allowing her to take it instead. As she moved away from the table, I followed after her, following her to the trash can and then to the door as I glanced around some before looking back to her when she spoke to me, nodding to what she had to say " Ok. " I said with a smile, glancing down at the bags of cloths.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 77
Total WC: 5,166
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 pm

With the trash taken care of and the tray set on top of the can with a stack of others, we were ready to make our last shopping trip before heading home. The grocery store on this side of town was a couple blocks away, but it was in the direction of the apartment so it worked out well. Stepping out onto the sidewalk, enjoying the afternoon sun as it warmed my skin, I glance over to Lance and broke the moment of silence. "So what sorts of meals would you like this week? Do you have any favorites I haven't made yet?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:33 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
Once we were out of the restaurant, I remained silent as we began to move down the side walk. That was until Lexi came at me with a question, breaking the moment of silence we were in.. Looking at her for a moment, I thought on it before shrugging faintly as I looked away " .. As long as you can eat it, It doesn't matter to me Lexi.. Your asking the guy that eat stuff out of a trash can. " I neglected to mention the other places I had eaten stuff from.. " And for favorites.. I'm not all to sure on that one either.. Maybe I can tell you when we get there. " As I finished I shrugged faintly.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 123
Total WC: 5,289
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:55 pm

"Alright, I guess we'll browse the store and see what looks good to us. I want to try and buy most of the meat in bulk so we can save money. Plus if we do it that way, we can have plenty frozen for meals for a while and I'll just have to pick up the stuff to make with it on the next trips to the grocery store. You're also going to have to pick out more snacks and drinks, you're running pretty low on what we got you before." I knew I was probably rambling on and on, but I wanted to fill the silence with something that wouldn't lead us into an uncomfortable direction.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:10 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
At the mention of meat in bulk I nodded faintly, that sounded nice.. Maybe I could slip a raw bit of meat every now and then while he wasn't around. The thought of it almost made my mouth water as I followed at her side. When she made mention of my snacks being low I sighed lightly with a nod, my nice little snacks that got me though the day. " Alright. We can get the main stuff first. " I said as I looked to her " .. I wanna get some cookies this time too, ok? " I said, my smile growing a bit at the thought of the yummy cookies " The ones we had in the restaurant were good. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 124
Total WC: 5,413
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:08 pm

"That sounds like a good plan, Lance. We'll get the big stuff first and then we will know how much money is left to spend on your snack stuff. Of course we can get some cookies this time, I might even get a pack of cookies for myself while we're at it." It was nice to be able to have a normal conversation with the man without having to worry about setting him off or encouraging him unknowingly. For the first time in days I felt that there was real hope of us becoming friends.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:41 am

- - - - - - - - - -
" Alright. " I said with a faint nod " .. sounds good. " I neglected to think of Lexi when I thought of the cookies, though I wasn't sure if she would wanna get some for her self, when we got the snacks last time they were all for me. Now that I think about it... we were about to go into a store filled with all types of goodies... More then I had seen last time when I was at the small store with her.. As I stand there, walking along side Lexi, thinking about it a 'mmmmm' sound escapes me.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 103
Total WC: 5,516
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:41 pm

Not surprising, Lance answered with short words and then went silent again. Unable to think of anything else to say that would actually make sense as a conversation, I followed suit and continued to walk in silence. Tugging my purse around from where is rested against my hip to where I could unzip it and dig inside, I shift the canvas strap draped from one shoulder across my chest. Being short and only owning one purse, one with an unusually long strap, this was pretty much the only way I could carry the bag without it swinging against my leg and making me walk funny. Slipping a hand into the unzipped compartment, I root around hoping to find the small vinyl checkbook registry that I used for coupon filing rather than its intended purpose.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:44 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
Now that things had fallen into a silence, I began to gaze at the buildings and area around us, staying close to Lexi, allowing her to lead us down the side walk. When I heard her fiddling around with something I shifted my attention back to her, glancing at her first before I looked to her purse as she went through it. I watched her for a moment before slowly looking away again. As they walk down the street, a figure appears, dressed in baggy pants wearing a hoody with the hood drawn up to cover his head and shadow his face, approaching both of them, eying Lexi and her purse, a sneer on his face. For the most part, his eyes staid fixed on the purse Lexi was carrying but from time to time they drifted to Lance. As he came up to the two, he quickly reached out, grabbing the purse strap first and then Lexi, yanking on her as he began to drag her back and into a near by alley, even if she didn't struggle, as he grabbed her he pulled a knife from his pocket and placed the blade against her neck " Not one move or her throat gets slit. " He said as he looked to Lance.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 214
Total WC: 5,730
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:03 pm

I had just located the coupon holder and was getting ready to open it to make sure that I had put the coupons clipped from this week's paper in there when I felt the stranger grab at my purse strap and then move on to grasp me. He began dragging me toward the nearest alley, presumably to take me to a less populated area where he could more easily wrestle the purse from around my body. Why this guy would first be stupid enough to try and grab a purse worn this particular way and second be suicidal enough to try and grab a woman walking alongside a not so stable looking man was beyond me. I didn't struggle against the stranger, not on the street at least. I barely even flinched when he brought the knife to my throat. It was almost funny how not afraid I found myself in this situation. I guess I was more afraid of Lance's knife than a blade in the hands of some random purse snatcher. My plan was to try and manifest one of those handy side effects once the man got me out of sight in the alley, but I wasn't sure if Lance would follow us in there or not and if I should try to use them in front of him or not. Until this point, only Saito was aware that I had any supernatural abilities.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
I had only caught a glimpse of the man as he approached us, my attention on the buildings and sky as we walked. However it quickly switched to Lexi and the man when I heard him grab her and begin to move with her. Looking to them, I was about to step forwards and do something but stopped when I seen the knife placed against Lexi's neck and spoke up, threatening to cut her throat.. My eyes shifted from the man to Lexi, watching as he began to drag her away, back to an alley " .. Ill get you Lexi. " I said faintly as I watched, taking a step forwards as they moved back to the alley. The man looked at me and laughed " Aww that's sweet pretty boy, just stay there and the girl wont get hurt. Ah, no stop right there. " He said, pressing the knife harder against her neck lightly cutting the skin, drawing blood as he pulls her back into the ally. Once he got Lexi into the alley loosened his grip on her and roughly threw her into the wall, holding the knife to her neck as he looked into her eyes " Give me all your money and valuables and you might make it out of this with your life. " He said with a smile.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 226
Total WC: 5,956
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Great, so Lance appeared to be determined to follow us into the alley. Even as the knife blade bit into my skin and let the first trickle of blood loose over my flesh, I was irritated that I wouldn't be free to deal with this stranger without outing myself to Lance. I don't know why I didn't want my roommate to know about the abilities, I guess I felt that they were my only defense against him should he ever turn on me and to let him see them would be to show him my ace in the hole. When the stranger pushed me against the wall and demanded my money and valuables I laughed in his face. "You picked the wrong girl, buddy. There is no money or valuables in this purse. Sorry, you're out of luck, now let me go and you might make it out of this with your life."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:46 pm

I watched as they disappeared into the alley, my breathing hitched as I watch the mouth of the alley for a moment before I step forwards, as I made my way to the alley my breathing increased, beginning to breath more rapidly as I came upon the mouth of the alley, standing with my side to the alley, I shifted my gaze and looked down at Lexi and the man who had her pinned to the wall. The guy looked at Lexi as she informed him she had no money or valuable's on her, this only made him more angry as he looked at her " What?! Don't make me laugh girl, give me that purse of yours there has to be something in here. " He said with a growl, cutting her neck a bit more as he worked on yanking the purse away from her. When I seen the man cut her more my eyes widened, my gaze shifting from one to the other as I turned and began to move into the alley, the man had not taken her to far into the alley so I didn't have to walk far before getting to them " .. Let her go. " I said as I looked to the man, tilting my head to the side faintly, still holding the bags from the store.

Post WC: 226
Total WC: 6,182
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:58 pm

With one hand still inside my purse and the other holding the outside tight to my body, I stare down the stranger and show no signs of pain or fear as he cuts my neck a bit more. "There's nothing in here but coupons and feminine products. Nobody carries cash anymore, don't you know everyone relies on plastic now? And to use plastic you have to know that handy little code that you won't get out of anyone if you slit their throat. You criminals really need to get with the times, you know." While my words were only partially true, me being one of the few citizens who does still depend on cash more than plastic, I spoke them with more than enough conviction to make him think I was sincere.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Here words just made the man more angry and when he heard someone else speak he looked from the woman to the man " Stay back! Ill slit her throat! " He shouted, threatening Lexi more as he kept her against the wall. I looked at the man, stepping closer to them, my eyes shifting to Lexi for a moment before I looked back to him " .. She doesn't carry the money... I do. " I said as I watched him. When he heard that he looked at Lexi before looking back to me " Give me the money and I wont hurt the girl. " He said, pulling the knife away from her neck some as he looked to Lance. When he pulled the knife away from Lexi's neck, I took the opening and moved in quickly, reaching behind me for my knife, I remember I didn't have it with me right now... The man pulled away from Lexi and lashed out at Lance when he came in close, slashing out at his chest with the knife. Since I didn't have my knife I was a bit slow to react as the man came in, striking me across the stomach with his knife. When he cut me I stopped for a moment as I looked at him, bringing a hand to my stomach, running my fingers across the injury as I looked at him, my smile slowly drew back into a grin and a light chuckle escaped me " .... You cut me. " Looking at Lance, the guy raised an eyebrow at his response to the cut " Yeah pretty boy now give me the money! Or ill do more then that. " He said, brandishing the knife more. As I listened to the man I lowered my head faintly, my eyes closing as I stood there, begging to babble in a whisper, after a moment I lifted my head again and looked at the man " .. You hurt me but I wont let you do it again... Shadows of darkness hear my call and destroy.. "

I said as I looked at the man. At first, nothing happened and the man looked at me with a funny, confused look for a moment before he started laughing at me " What the fuck is up with this guy, mommy drop you on your head to much? " As the man stopped speaking two large shadowy appendages sprouted from my back, moving up above my head, the ends of each were the head of what could only be described as a wolf, snarling at the man. When he seen the two shadows come out of lances back he began to back up, signs of fear now showing in his face. " .. No .. you wont get away ... Now kill him. " I said with another laugh, one of the shadowy appendages flew through the air, grabbing the man before he could get away, biting down on his throat and drawing him in closer to me, lifting him into the air " .... No one will rape me any more .. No one will hurt me any more .. " I said as I lift my head and look up at him. Once he was in the air he struggled more trying to get away. As he struggled the wolf head bit down harder onto his neck until it finally released him, allowing him to fall to the ground, the shadow beast followed him down and as soon as he hit the ground it began to bit ravenously at his stomach and chest as if it was feasting upon him. As the man lay there, trying to fight back he cried out in pain, screaming and struggling. I stood there, watching as the shadow creature I had summoned attacked the man, the second one I had summoned still hovering a foot above me in the air " ... No more ... " I said faintly, looking to Lexi out of the corner of my eye, the one remaining creature turned is attention to her, though it took no action to attack her yet.

Post WC: 698
Total WC: 6,880
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:17 am

Oh yeah, like he needed to carry around a knife when he can call a fucking shadow wolf from his back to defend himself. Mhm, sure, that makes so much sense. I don't know why I was more annoyed than relieved that Lance had neutralized the threat of the mugger, but that was certainly the case. Drawing the hand in my purse out of the zippered opened slowly, my fingers clutching a fresh tissue, I bring the tissue to my bleeding throat as I look to Lance where he stands beyond his second shadow guard dog. "Well, are you going to call this one back or let it eat me too?" I wouldn't beg him to call it back, nor would I get all weepy and gush over him for saving my life. Truth be told I would have taken care of the mugger myself had Lance gone to get help instead of following us into the alley.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 am

When I heard her voice I slowly turned my head, looking to her " .... You didn't hurt me Lexi. He was like all the others and wanted to do bad thins to me... to you... " I glanced at her neck as she took care of the injury she had. I had yet to withdraw the creature that was close to Lexi, though it also had yet to take any action against her, just floating there looking at her. I slowly turn and walk towards her, the second shadow creature pulling away from the dead body, moving behind me again " Are you ok? He didn't cut you bad did he? " I asked as I came to a stop in front of her, reaching a hand out to her neck " I'm afraid your shirt got ruined.. I'm sorry. You can have one of mine to replace this one.. " Though I had just killed a man in cold blood and been injured my self, my focus was on Lexi and if she was ok " .... They wont hurt you .. They only hurt bad people that want to do bad things to me.. " I reach up and move my fingers along one of the heads of one of them as if I was petting or scratching it, the other one moving closer to Lexi's face as I watched her " .. Let me put on a clean shirt and we can go, ok? " I asked with a smile, tilting my head to the side slightly.

Post WC: 261
Total WC: 7,141
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:52 am

"Wait, don't put on a clean shirt just yet. Let me stop your bleeding first so the new shirt doesn't get soaked. I have more tissue here in my purse." The shadow creatures were interesting to say the least, but I was more concerned with both of us bleeding at the moment. I would pull out more tissue to wipe away the blood from Lance's wound, thankful to find that it was nothing more than a shallow swipe which would be easy enough to stitch up once we got back home. Taking some medical tape from the other compartment of my bag, I tape a few folded tissues over the wound to protect the new shirt he would pull on. The cuts on my neck were shallow and small enough to stop bleeding by the time I was done covering his injury so I wouldn't have to cover my own. I would pull on one of the new shirts I had purchased earlier and then we would be ready to finish up our shopping, now with more medical supplies added to the list, and head home to stitch his stomach up. Eventually I would ask him more about the shadow wolves and the things he said when he'd brought them out, but that could wait until later, when we were in the privacy of our own home.
227 End Rp
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Updated Lance
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 am

Updated Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Misadventure   Shopping Misadventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Misadventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2