Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shopping SRX Style (Jyn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Shopping SRX Style (Jyn) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping SRX Style (Jyn)   Shopping SRX Style (Jyn) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Shopping SRX Style (Jyn)

Casually I walk through the lower sections of the headquarters of Division 12. I wear my normal attire consisting of all black, cargo pants, tee shirt, belt, boots, chest holsters and vest. My division 12 badge rests clipped on the front of my belt with my earpiece communicator in my ear. In my hand I hold a purchase order for my new weapon of specialization. Since I had experience at shooting form a distance, I would be the designated sniper for the team. I was so used to having guns on me, I was in a light mood since I would be getting a new gun.

I make it to the military exchange within Division 12 and approach an armory type area. As I approach it, a black guard in a security uniform, turns to me from behind a caged counter. Looking to me, he slides nods and requests, “what can I help you with.” I place the paper in my hands onto the dividing counter. He takes the paper and turns to a digital console to his side. He keys in an entry and then nods his head and comments, “so you’re approved for a big boy. Good shit.” With a nod, I agree, “yes, the shit is good, I suppose.” The guard gives me an odd glance before he shrugs and says, “hold on one moment. I’ll go get it.” With a nod, I answer, “okay.” The guard turns away and heads into the rows and isles of the armory. He stops in the middle of an aisle and reaches up taking a large and long box. He takes a smaller box beneath it and then carries both to the counter, sitting them down. Patting the boxes, he announces, “here you go. The credits are already taken from your account, so you’re good. Shoot one for me.” I nod with him words and comment, “I’ll try my best.” I found his words a bit odd, but I didn’t care since I had my shiny new gun. I open the long package in order to look inside of it. Though my expression did not change on the outside, there were the proper amounts of butterflies and anxiousness. I close the box back and tuck it beneath my arm. I bid a farewell to the patron and make my way away from the booth. It was time to put together and play with my new toy. It just sucked that I had to have permission from central to actually shoot it. 421

SRX01
A high velocity, high caliber sniper rifle loadable with 10 round magazines with dual barrel springs. The gun’s destructive ability gives it the ability to make one-shot kills without hitting the target (within 5 feet). It comes with a x2/x5/x10/x100 scope. Dependable, reliable well made and illegal for use in the city unless clearance is issued. Cannot be used with a silencer.
Cost: $5,000
Ammo: $500 (magazine of 10)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Shopping SRX Style (Jyn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping SRX Style (Jyn)   Shopping SRX Style (Jyn) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Shopping SRX Style (Jyn)
Page 1 of 1