Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Date Continued (Ingel)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Date Continued (Ingel) Empty
PostSubject: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:40 pm

As I listened to Ingel's life story, well the part that took place before the tragic loss of his love and their daughter, I stayed snuggled against him. Until he reached that point of course, that's when I sat back up. It felt strange to be so close to him, to be touching him, when I could almost feel the sorrow of the love's lost radiating from his body. How could I touch him, much less kiss him, while knowing that they were on his mind, that Maria was the one he loved and would rather be holding? I let the seconds after he stops talking fall into silence while sitting up to take another sip of my wine. Vincenzo would most likely be bringing our orders out soon so I would have to fill only a few moments of awkward silence. Replacing my glass on the table, I turn to him and offer a sympathetic smile. "Well it all sounds alright... nevermind, no it doesn't. I'm sorry Ingel, sorry your life hasn't been all rainbows and butterflies. Losing your mother at such a young age must have been hard, at least I knew why my mother was taken away. I heard more horror stories about foster families than I want to count, I'm glad Jasper and I were never farmed out to them. We were lucky to be kept in the group home until we were of legal age." Now my eyes fall to my lap and my voice begins to waver just the slightest bit. "Ingel, you know how sorry I am about what happened to Maria and Natasha... I can't imagine what that kind of loss feels like... and I don't know the first thing about trying to help anyone through that sort of grief process... I want you to be able to find happiness again, when the time is right, but I don't know if it should be the first girl you fell back into bed with..." Forcing myself to look at him again, I prayed that he wouldn't get the wrong idea before I was finished trying to get out what I wanted to say. "Please don't get me wrong... I really like you, Ingel... maybe too much... no, there's no maybe about it... I do like you too much. It's too easy for me to forget what you're going through and fool myself into thinking that you could be falling for me just as fast as I am falling for you. When I finally remember it, I have to tell myself every time that I'm just the rebound girl, the one to get you back in the saddle..." At this point I no longer even knew what I was trying to say, I had completely lost my train of thought. All that was left for me to do was shut my mouth and hope I hadn't pissed the man off or hurt his feelings.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:10 pm

[Ingel: Date Continued]
She had pulled away from and I felt I had done something wrong and probably did.. Great now I made her feel bad again.. I sit back in the booth and listen as she begins talking after offering me a smile, though at the moment I am unable to return the gesture.. When she fell silent I looked at her as her as she looked down at her lap. I wasn't sure what to say at the moment so I remained quiet as I watched her and again listened as she started talking once more and as she goes on I feel more like I have upset her. As I listened to her, I reached over and picked up my glass of wine and took another sip, setting it down before I turned my attention back to her as she finished speaking and looked to me again. I frown lightly as I listen to her go on, I didn't like how she referred to her self as the 'rebound girl'.. Though I had only really known her for a short time she was still special. As she fell silent again, I began to bring my hand up, pausing for a moment before I reached out and slowly moved my hand into her hair as I looked at her, still not sure exactly what to say to her

" .. Trinity, I don't like that you think of your self as simply the 'rebound girl' .. I know that's how it may seem but you are still special Trinity. And, I appreciate everything you have done so far, and not just the sex, the short time we have been together, like right now, I appreciate those times too. If I hadn't ran into you I would still be stuck in a rut, but, thanks to that chance meeting on the street, things have started to change. You may think your not helping me move on, but you are Trinity, you are helping on your own way and even if it may not seem like it, it is still help, just not the kind that therapists offer but it still helps. " I pause for a moment as I lean in and lightly press my forehead against hers, gazing into her eyes " I feel bad that I upset you with the story, I wanted you to be happy tonight, I wanted to be happy with you. I'm sorry if I may have ruined our date.. " I bring my hand from her hair and move it onto her cheek, lightly caressing it " I do care about you Trinity.. " I said, offering her a light smile.

Post WC: 446
Total WC: 446
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:55 pm

When Ingel reached out and touched a hand to my hair, I turn my face to look at him. I was quiet while he spoke, listening to his words and taking them to heart. If he felt that whatever this was happening between was helping him, then I would find a way to deal with it. He said he didn't like me thinking of myself as nothing more than the rebound girl but I couldn't change that fact. If I didn't keep reminding myself of that, of the fact that he was still grieving, then I would end up falling for him and that would leave my heart shattered in the end. Lifting a hand to caress the side of his neck, I put on a smile for him. "You haven't ruined our date. Let's just put the unhappy stories behind us for now and enjoy what is left of our evening. Vincenzo just came out of the kitchen and it looks like our food on his tray so we can enjoy the nice meal, drink our way through the wine, just enjoy each other's company." Just before the waiter reaches our table, I tilt my face and place a soft kiss on the man's lips. As Vincenzo approaches, I pull back and turn to greet the waiter with a smile while he lifts our plates off of his tray and sets them in front of us along with a basket full of lightly toasted garlic bread. When his try was unloaded, the man dropped it to his side and asked if there would be anything else we would need. Answering him with a shake of my head, I look to Ingel to see if there was anything he wanted to ask for before sending the waiter away so we could enjoy the meal.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:25 am

I slowly with draw my hand from her cheek as she begins to speak, listening to her and as she finishes I go to nod but am met with a kiss before I could, I return the brief kiss before the waiter showed up. When Trinity pulled away, so did I and I looked to the waiter as well, offering him a friendly nod before looking down at the food he set before us. Since I didn't have any requests, I shook my head faintly so the waiter could go and once he did, I turned my attention back to Trinity " It looks great, I might have to try a bit of yours, if you will let me that is. " I said, smiling as I looked at her as I reached for my glass of wine " And if you'd like, I'll let you try some of mine in return, though you have probably already had it before. I figured it would be a fare trade if you let me try yours. " I bring the glass of wine to my lips and take a sip before setting it back down " What would you like to do after our meal? We can go back to your place, or my place, its up to you. " Though I felt I may have effectively crushed the mood of the date and wasn't sure if she would want to come back to my place I put the option on the table in case she still wanted to pursue other things after our meal.

WC: 263
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Once Ingel made it clear there was nothing else he needed at the moment, Vincenzo turned to make his way to a few of his other tables. I seem to ponder over my date's talk of allowing him to have a bite of my food in exchange for a bite of his and then a smirk forms on my lips when he finishes up his speaking with an invite to either go back to his place or to go to my place when the meal is done. "First off, I'm going to tell you like I've had to tell Jasper a million times... you can take a bite of my food, but only a human bite, if I see you take a dinosaur sized bite like that punk tries to take you will automatically surrender the rest of your meal to me." While I spoke there was a smile on my face and laughter in my eyes but at the same time there was enough steel beneath my words to let him know that I was not, and probably never would joke about my food. The tone of my voice softened after I took another small sip of wine and returned the glass to the cloth covered table. "As for our destination when this meal is over... I'm still liking the idea of going back to your place... that is where the handcuffs are, right? I think I want to see you in action with those bad boys and find out just what you will do to me once you have me properly subdued."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:39 pm

When she started talking, I remained silent and listened to her but when she came to the part about dinosaur sized bites I couldn't help but smile and chuckle faint, the two of them had an interesting sounding relationship.. As she finished I nodded faintly, I could tell she meant business, though I had no intention of taking all of her food, just a bite or two if she would allow it " I see. Well I'll try to take a normal, human sized bite. " I paused for a moment, looking at her meal before looking back to her " I've never tried a dinosaur sized bite before.. Sounds interesting, but I'll be good and try a human sized one. " I said, offering her a smile. I fell silent again as she began to speak, moving onto another part of our conversation, as she went on I nodded faintly, it seemed things where alright and going on a way they could though it seemed we would be heading back to my place to night.. When she mentioned the handcuffs again I smirked faintly and nodded " Heh, I'm sure you are still liking that idea and you have been bad.. Perhaps I will have to subdue you, though I will try to be gentle.. I don't want to hurt you too bad and then there's police brutality.. Though you are a tough girl so I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two if you wanted to. "

Post WC: 251
Total WC: 953
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:55 am

"I don't know, Ingel. A little pain never hurt anyone, in fact it can even be sort of fun in the right capacity." I toss the comment to my date with a grin as I scoop a few creamy noodles and a small bite of meat on to my fork. Offering the first bite to the man sitting with me, I wait until he takes the food so I can judge his reaction. I knew how delicious the alfredo dishes were here at Geno's, they had been my favorite things to order since Jasper and I had begun to come here. If Ingel takes the bite willingly, I would lean over and nibble at his ear while he chews. "Mmm... and you're right, I just might teach you a thing or two tonight... it depends on how worked up you get me back at your place."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:41 am

With her comment, I glanced at her for a moment, I hope she isn't one of those people that get off on a lot of pain and that kind of thing.. I nodded faintly to her comment as I thought it over. When I was offered the first bite of her meal, I smiled and kindly accepted the bite she offered, taking it into my mouth before I began to chew on the delicious tasting mixture. As I chewed the bit of food up I felt Trinity lean in and begin to nibble on my ear and speak to me. As she did so I shivered faintly, having to concentrate again to keep from getting to excited at the moment. When she made mention of teaching me a thing or two I swallowed the chewed up food before grinning as I looked to her " I take it that was a human sized bite? " I asked with a faint chuckle, bringing my napkin up to wipe my mouth before I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her cheek " Yours is very good my dear and yes, a little pain never hurts anyone and I guess it can make things fun.. " I paused for a moment before speaking again " And, as for you teaching me a thing or two, I'm sure you could.. You might get a chance to show me too. " I said, offering a wink before I picked up my fork and collected a bit of my chicken alfrado before offering it to her.

Post WC: 262
Total WC: 1,215
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Listening to the man speak after tasting the offered bite of my dish, I lower my fork back to my plate and smile at him. If there wasn't a nice steaming portion of seafood alfredo in front of me, I would be asking for the check right now and dragging the man back to his place, but even sex can't deter me from a meal this good so everything he and I were saying and promising were being filed in the 'later' folder. Taking the bite he offered me, I taste his dish with a soft sigh. "Mmm, yours is good too." The man was lucky that I loved the seafood more than chicken or he might have actually lost his meal after that bite.

Falling silent after sampling his dish, I turn to focus on my own entree and enjoy my dinner. Alternating bites of the pasta dish with sips of wine and nibbles of the toasted garlic bread that had been served in a cute little wire basket; I didn't feel the need to try and make conversation. The more we ate, the sooner we could get to somewhere private and play out some of the things discussed so far this evening.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:39 pm

After she had taken the offered bite, I returned the fork to my plate and watched her for a moment as she spoke up. With her comment about mine being good I gave a faint nod. As she turned her attention back to her meal, so did I, turning my attention back to my meal, I reached over and took a sip of my wine before setting the glass down and grabbing a piece of garlic bread from the basket, setting it on my plate before I reached over and picked up my fork, slipping it into some of the noodles before I spun it around, getting a nice little bite before I devoured it. As I took bite after bite of my chicken alfrado, I thought about what we were going to do after we got back to my place, the thought of what probably would happen made me smirk faintly as I picked up my garlic bread and took a few bites. As I set the bread down I glanced to her for a moment, pausing for a moment and just watching her. ' Staring at people us rude ' my conscious reminded me and I quickly drew my attention away from Trinity and brought it back to my meal. 'Way to go Ingel. Creep her out by watching her as she eats. That will win her over. ' I said to my self as I stuck some chicken and noodles before taking the bite into my mouth and chewing it up. Things where going good and I liked how the date was going, aside from the part where I almost ruined it, it was a good night so far, though I was still uneasy about taking her back to my place.

Post WC: 294
Total WC: 1,509
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:18 pm

I could feel Ingel's eyes on me, and while I would usually find being watched, especially while I was eating, to be unnerving; knowing that he was doing it made me smile inwardly. With this being our first official date, even though we had fallen into bed together a few times already, I was enjoying the sexually charged but unfulfilled time spent with him... almost to the point of not ending the night with more sex. I was worried about whatever this was developing between us becoming mostly about sex. Not that I didn't like the sex, quite the opposite in fact, but I didn't want to be merely a booty call for him. I wasn't expecting us to become a serious couple but I had already had enough of being the girl who only gets called for sex and I wasn't going to go back to that if I could help it. When I finished all of my entree that I could eat, I slid the dish a few inches away and picked up my wine glass to finish off what I hadn't gotten to during the course of the meal.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:32 pm

I was enjoying my meal greatly, I would have to remember this place and come here again some time, perhaps with Trinity again or by my self, either way I planed on coming back to enjoy there delicious food. As I slipped another bite of chicken and noodles into my mouth and began to chew it up, I looked down at the food still on my plate for a moment, I wasn't sure if I could finish all of it.. maybe I should take the rest back with me and save it for later. When I noticed more movement off to my side, I glanced to Trinity as she slid her plate away, was she finished? Taking a moment to finish chewing the food in my mouth and swallow it after that I spoke up " Finished? " I said with a light smile " Well.. I think I'm finished as well. I'll get the rest to go and then we can head out. " I said with a nod before pulling my attention away from her before waving down our waiter when I seen him next. When he came to the table, I requested a to go box and the bill. When he brought what I requested, I put the rest of my meal in the to go box before looking at the bill. After seeing how much it would be I pulled out my wallet and paid for the meal before slipping out of the booth and offering Trinity a hand. Once she took the offered hand I would lead her out to my car and help her in before taking her back to my place like we had planed.

Post WC: 282
Total WC: 1,791
OOC: End RP
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:01 pm

updated sreallyo
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:32 am

Updated Ingel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Continued (Ingel)   Date Continued (Ingel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Date Continued (Ingel)
Page 1 of 1