Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante Empty
PostSubject: The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante   The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:49 pm

The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante Kyrobanner
Act 1 – Prologue

It was late in the evening. The skies outside had grown dark with the glow of the sun retreating past the horizon with the moon coming to take its place in the sky. Heavy clouds scatter from place to place in the skies, blocking out the stars that attempt to make themselves apparent in the incoming darkness. My apartment is quiet save for the soft speaking of the visual screen with the television volume on low. In the background, news reporters continue to report on odd happenings in the city. I was going through my nightly routines before my shower. The television confirms that these gangs were getting odder to say the least, and had developed weird and disturbing new habits of killing people. The world was becoming consumed with more decay day-by-day; it didn’t seem like it would be getting better anytime soon. A man and a woman sit behind a large wooden desk on the visual monitor with their channel in the upper left hand corner as they give the news with the time and a news ticker towards the bottom.

“And in local news, on the night of the full moon, a deranged man apparently attacked a cop before fleeing from policemen. Related to that, two full families were murdered as well as various bystanders. The man is still on the loose. The police advise he is armed and is very dangerous. I wouldn’t advise going out after dark.”

“Those murders were described to be very brutal… almost as if done by an animal.”

“That’s right, Susan, it’s hard to believe that one man did that to those people.”

“It’s a shame, Tom… but on a brighter note, we’re looking for better weather in the future. Ollie has more…”

In the middle of the floor in the living room, I rest on my back to the side of the couch and coffee table, between them and the kitchen. To my side, a small patchwork kitten of gray and white spots, sits peacefully watching me. Having gotten myself into a bit of a fitness kick, I created time to train my body in the mornings and then again in the evenings. It was not anything heavy, like bench work, just the usual light every-day training that included jogging, pushups and sit-ups for example. I am in the middle of my crunches, counting at 47 out of a goal of 100 sit-ups. My breath is a bit heavy and a soft glaze of sweat had begun to form at my forehead and beneath my arms. Either I wasn’t near good shape or the goal was not an easy task for someone just starting out, but I found that I was getting better at it the more I practiced. The same proved true for the pushups, since they also got easier the more I practiced. My gunshot wound had almost fully healed, though the trip to the range did little to help its recovery. Luckily, I had a good doctor patch me up, so thanks to him I’ve been okay thus far.

A high-pitched sound interrupts my workout, giving me a bit of relief and an excuse to stop. I hear the foreign ringing emanating from the coffee table and after a while of being confused, I realize it is the cells phone that Tre had previously given me. Though I had received calls on it before, I still had not gotten used to the ring tone I set it to. Originally the ring tone was the chorus from a popular urban song about a female’s bottom side and the various gyrations that it performs, but knowing I did not wish for that to be blasted while walking through the isles of a grocery store, I quickly changed it to a default ring tone. I rise up and lean over to grab the phone feeling the burn and tightness in my stomach. I bring the phone to my ear and answer, “hello.” Tre’s voice comes on the other side as he greets, “what’s good, dog! I didn’t catch you getting ass, did I?” I pause at his words, coarse as ever and repeat for clarity, “getting ass?” Tre answers, “you know… tapping ass… flipping it, patting it, whatever you like to do with it. Well… fuck it… me and you both know you’re not doing anything right now. You don’t have a social life.” With a frown forming on my lips, I begin to protest, but Tre takes on a serious tone as he continues moving away from that topic, “we’re going to move tonight.” For a moment, I pause as I am caught off guard. Tonight was soon, but then again, I knew it might be like this when it was time to go. Information from the streets often had an expiration date attached to it and we would not be able to sit on the knowledge of something for too long before the situation could change. Understanding this, I nod and answer into the phone, “ok.” Tre continues, “cool; I need you to bring everything with you, and look forward to it! I’ll have a present for you when we get there. We’re gonna meet up in about an hour. We can’t meet up at the usual place anymore, so I’ll just come by and get you. Be downstairs. From there we’re going to head out to the east Lower Commons. A few blocks of the red light district the guys that shot us are having a meeting in a large building. I’ll fill you in on the rest when I get you.” With another nod, I answer, “I understand.”

With that the call ends. The hand holding the cell phone lowers it from my ear and I close it before sitting it down back where it was on the coffee table. “I guess there’s no time to finish my sit up,” I excuse myself, not really wanting to continue them so that my stomach could recover. “Oh well…” Standing up, I walk towards the bathroom to take a quick shower, dress, and prepare for the mission at hand. 1025

Last edited by escalation on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante   The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Act 2 – Setting Up

The hour passes quickly and I get the call that my ride has arrived. By this time, I am fully dressed in an ensemble of black consisting of slacks, leather belt, a tucked in shirt with my holster worn over it and my large coat worn over that. The strap of a navy blue duffel bag hangs on my left shoulder with my shotgun and shells within it. Picking up the cell phone from the coffee table, I situate my earpiece in my ear. Tre’s voice welcomes, “dog! I thought I said be downstai…” The call ends as I close press the end button. I turn off the interior lights and exit the apartment making my way downstairs.

Making it down stairs, I see a familiar black van awaiting me sitting with the engine running in front of the entrance to my section of the apartment complex. I recognize the dents still apparent on the vehicle’s body from the warehouse raid. It looked as if a little work had been done to fix the dents, but I could tell it was the same vehicle from that time. The side door slides open, welcoming me in, and I enter into the van, sliding the door back after I am into it. After that, the van pulls off. The layout within the vehicle is the same as it normally is. Tre is the driver and occupies the front driver’s seat. Prettyboy is in the passenger, or navigator seat. Lil Knock and Jr. reside in the back seat along with myself. As the van pulls out of the apartment complex entering into the street, it heads towards our destination. Tre holds the steering wheel with one hand with his other resting on the armrest and his fist under his chin as he drives and begins to speak more on the mission at hand. From his opening words, it would appear at the people who shot at us were affiliated with the guys in the white SUV whom earlier exchanged words with Tre and gave a warning. Both of those groups were meeting up at a multi-level building in the Lower Commons just outside of East City. The gangsters would be situated somewhere in the middle of the building and discussing some type of trade arrangements. We knew that there would be lookouts situated around the area, but still, they would be in one place at one time where he could strike at them. Thus, this would be the perfect time to hit them hard and take out as many of them as possible, since it in theory it should be rare for an entire group to be in one place at one time in an isolated area. Tre continues, “There’s a parking garage attached to the building. That’s gonna be one entry point. There’s an underground entry as well with an entry point at the alley on the other side of the building. There’s gonna be a similar building in front of that one on the other side of the street; that’s where we’re going to set up. There’s only four of us and like… forty of them, but Vincent got a few guns to help us out with this, so we’re going to be working with another group to infiltrate and ice everyone in the building. If we catch them with their pants down, then the mission is simple: kill everyone who ain’t us and get out before the cops come around.” Breaking the serious aura in the air, Jr. remarks, “dude, it’s the commons... Even if we blow up the building, they ain’t gonna show up until two or three hours later.” Tre smirks and nods to this. Laughing, Prettyboy adds, “well we need to finish early anyway. It’s two dollar table top Tuesdays at Pinky’s.” Lil Knock’s brows raise as he comments, “oh shit! I got 100 on me. That means 200 lap dances.” Laughter continues as Jr. comments, “there’s not enough time in the night… plus your wife’ll kill you.” Knock’s retorts is in the background, to the effect of, “she don’t have to know” as attention shifts to me and Jr. offers, “say dog… I got 10 I can loan you… how’s 20 lap dances sound.” I shift my gaze to the side and glance towards the window as I shake my head slightly and ignore the comment. Lil Knock chime’s in, “oh, you already -know- we gonna get Big Judy for Ghost…!” The members of the car chorus an “awwwwwww shit.” Tre laughs holding his fist to his mouth, “not Big Judy with the booty!?” Knock confirms with an exaggerated nod, “oh hell yeah, and you know this maaaaan!”

The jovial ride comes to an end after we enter into the section of the city known as the Lower Commons, approaching the target area. Cutting the lights of the van off early, Tre pulls into the parking garage that is situated to the side of the building that sits across the street from the target building. We come in from the rear and pull into the first floor of the parking garage. Entering into the interior of the dark parking garage, the van slows as it pulls up beside two cars. One is Tre’s black sedan, which obviously was parked here earlier and I would assume to be the getaway vehicle. The other car was an older model low rider car with spoke rims and thin low profile tires. The van is parked and the engine dies as it is cut off. I slide the door to the van open and the front passenger and driver doors open as well. In the low rider to our side, all four doors open and six males pile out of the car, urban types in dark clothing, hooded jackets and bandanas. A bit subconscious of them, I stay back holding onto my duffle bag along as Jr and Lil Knock come to stand on either side of me facing them. Tre and Prettyboy move ahead of us and approach the other group. Upon reaching and greeting them vocally, Tre connects with their leader doing a handshake variation where he slaps the other male’s hand and pulls him into a half hug then presses back and snaps. They speak for a while, and I learn that the male’s name is Zeus. Tre more or less recaps the flow of the mission for them as the other side stands behind their foreman, nodding and such with their hands in their pockets, arm folded at their chest or rubbing their chin. Moments later when everything is set, the new group of allies move to the trunk of their car to equip themselves. Turning, Tre walks back to us and then to the rear of the van. He opens up the back doors of the van and the members of our group begins to equip themselves with various firearms, checking clips and making metallic shifting sounds with the weapons. “Ghost, heads up,” I hear, shifting my attention as Jr. tosses me a second pistol. Catching it, I am glad to see the safety is set on it. “Up, up, this too,” he informs as the ammo comes next. I shoot a glance as if to say, “Stop throwing dangerous things” much to his amusement. “You shouldn’t play with Ghost,” Prettyboy comments as he stuffs a pistol into his belt behind his back, “you know he’s a square.” Shaking my head, I lower my gaze and slide one clip into the pistol. “I don’t want to hear that from a gay guy…” I murmur. Prettyboy laughs and retorts, “who turned down the services of the Geisha House?” I push it pistol into the spare holster spot on the left side of my chest and retort, “you have know clue where they’ve been.” I place the extra clips within the inner pockets of my large coat before crouching to tend to my shotgun and prepare it as I hear Jr. add in, “That’s what medical cream is for! Prettyboy’s got like four types of herpes!” I shake my head as the back and forth between Jr. and Prettyboy begins in the background. Tre approaches me and standing over me he comments, “oh yeah, you won’t be going in with us, Ghost.” I look to him as if to question this decision and I see something foreign in his hands. It was a large rifle with a long barrel, added muzzle and a scope on it. “Is that… a sniper rifle…” I murmur lightly. With a toothy grin, Tre nods, “yup! Told you I got you a present! Your job is to clear a path for the real soldiers from back here with the women and children. It’s pretty high caliber, so you don’t really have to worry about aim too much.” Jr. chimes in, “yeah, I was watching the History Channel...” Knock comments, “because he’s too dumb to read books, ya’ll.” Jr. continues, “…and they said if the bullet comes within a foot of the target, the force will still hit it… and yo momma!” Knock teases, “what’s your dumb ass doing watching the History Channel anyway? Sponge Bob don’t come on that channel!” The retort is of course; “I was smart enough for your momma last night.” There is an awkward pause before a high-pitched voice warns, “yo… don’t you be talking bout my momma, son!” Ignoring the chaos in the background, Tre and I continue as he speaks, “ya, but you got a shit load of rounds. Try to save some for the next mission if you can. That building probably has guards watching the windows and doors, so take them out for us. We don’t want them to know we’re here until it’s too late. That’s what the silencer’s for. I’ll have you on my earpiece so I can tell you were we are so you don’t shoot us on accident.” He grins with the comment and I keep a serious face. He frowns, “hey… freal… don’t shoot me, Ghost.” I nod and turn away, “of course not.” With a grin he lowers the sniper rifle into my hands as I turn back to him. A bag of shells is placed on the ground with it. I hold it in a fragile manner as I look over it, inspecting it. It was beauty and looked brand new. My peaceful admiration is broken as I hear Jr. comment, “Yo, I think Ghost’s about to bust a nut over that rifle.” He laughs amused at himself. Turning the rifle towards him, raise an eyebrow and he steps to the side frowning, ‘yo… you play too much… stop playing all the damn time!”

After everyone is set, the time to move finally comes. The two groups depart from me to move into position and I begin to make my way to the upper floor of the parking garage. I would set up there. The party would be starting soon and hopefully all would go well. Like they said, we had to get back in time for them to enjoy two-dollar Tuesdays. 1859

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante   The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Act 3 – All According to Plan

The dark skies loom overhead. The moon casts its glow over the Lower Commons. A duffel bag rests on the hard concrete ground to my side. It is partially open with a loaded shotgun lying parallel next to it and a few shells scattered about for quick access. Two loaded pistols rest passively in my chest holsters that is strapped about my shoulders. At the moment my body is in a crouched position near the slightly elevated ledge parking garage’s roof. My focus is set across the street to the building where the other gang would be inside. This building that I am watching is a normal-looking rectangular office type that showed sighs of wear seemingly a bit run down, reasonably so given its location. The sides of the building were smooth with full-length office windows lining the walls in columns and rows.

The long metallic barrel of the sniper rifle is set upon the ledge, elevated by a tri-piece stand. My shoulder supports the butt of the rifle that I hold in my arms as I use the scope on its top to scan the target building. The phone connection had already been made. Though my cell phone’s earpiece I am able to hear Tre and, in the background, Jr. who is with him. In this manner, Tre had his earpiece in and connected to me as well as the leader of the other group in a three-way manner. The purpose for the three-way communication would be the fact that we would be attacking in two teams utilizing the group that we met here. Our group would be going in through the front and the basement of the building as the other group would be entering in through the parking garage that sat connected to the building.

A light fog is on my breath due to the brisk night air as I actively continue to seek out and memorize the positions of the security of the gang inside. From what I could observe, there were a few lookouts situated near windows on the fourth floor, the front entrance, and on the sides of the building. I continue to look around as I give the report of what I see. “I see the white SUV and the vehicles that attacked us…” I verify to Tre through the earpiece as the vehicles come into view of the rifle’s scope, “they are parked on the fourth floor of the parking garage. There are a few guys standing at the cars as well.” Tre replies, “good, you got that Zeus?” The unfamiliar voice on the line confirms, “we’re on it.”

I was not terribly familiar with a sniper rifle but I knew the basics of how to load, fire and reload it. The scope would assist with the aiming, and like Jr. pointed out, I wouldn’t necessarily have to hit a perfect shot each time to take out an opponent. Additionally, the rifle had a silencer, so every shot wouldn’t give away my position to those I was shooting.

I get the order over the earpiece to clear a path for Zeus. With my order’s understood, I answer, “got it.” I knew that Zeus’s team should be in place and approaching from the left side of the building via the parking garage, so the sentries on that side would need to be taken care of quickly and quietly. I lower the scope to the entrance of the parking garage and see two guys hanging out in front of the entrance to the parking garage. I announce, “…taking out the two guards by the entrance of the parking garage. You’re clear to move after they’re down. The next enemy will be on the fourth tier.” With the weapon loaded and set, my finger rests bent onto the trigger and my eye adjusts its gaze into the scope setting my aim on the first male, the one standing on the right. Before the shot, something comes to mind. “Wind…” I think in my head as I can feel a soft breeze on the left side of my face. With that in mind, I adjust the shot to the left a bit. For a moment I allow my finger to rest on the trigger. After a moment, I pull the trigger…

At the entrance of the parking garage, the two men stand around talking to one another to pass the time. One is in the middle of speaking.

“…but she said she didn’t do that, so I was like fuck it, we can take our time.”

“Man, fuck that, she jiggled my balls in her mouth then gave me a Dirty Sanchez.”

“A Dirty who?… man, what’s a di…”

Their conversation is interrupted by a loud slamming sound that chips a small crater in the concrete behind them.

“What the hell was that….”one says, turning to the direction of the sound.

…There was a sharp sound of wind as I feel the sharp recoil of the rifle. Holding it steady as possible I lower it back in place quickly, and view through the scope how my shot was off. “Fuck…” I murmur softly under my breath, adjusting the shot and firing once more. After the first shot, the two men below had begun to look around to attempt to find the origin of the disturbance, but one is struck in the chest and sent off of his feet and onto his back with a large chunk of his shoulder ripped from his flesh. The other male looks down at his cohort with an, “oh shit!’ while ducking to get low while pulling for his gun. The silencer holds true as there is another sound of air being pierced and his face and neck contorts on the right side then rips from his body, sending him spinning to the ground. My aim was off again, but it seemed to do the job. I reload the rifle and hear Zeus confirm, “we’re moving up the first floor.” After the reload, my eye returns to the scope. Looking below, I could see Zeus’s group running into the parking garage and assuring the deaths of the two downed men in a quiet manner. I scan along the building to make sure no one noticed the shots or advancing men from the other sentry points. Zeus continues to report his position. “Heading up level two…” comes in the earpiece in a hushed tone as they continue their way up. Things looked clear so far. In like manner, they approach to the third floor and entrance of the fourth. “Ghost…” comes in the request from the new ally. “I got it,” I confirm as I set my aim on one of the three men standing there. I fire one shot, and quickly reload and set my aim again before repeating the action four times. The first bullet missed, hitting the concrete, but the second shot stuck a man with the third striking another and the forth partially striking two who were close to one another. I reload and set my aim to see Zeus on the move to quickly put down one of the guys who had not suffered a fatal wound while finishing off the others, leaving one alive. One of the men from the advancing team moves to secure the door that accessed the building from the parking garage while the other four men go to the cars cutting the brake lines and rigging the gas tanks. Zeus crouches over the survivor for a moment and I am able to hear him questioning the man who shamelessly pleads for his life. There is a sickening sound and then Zeus confirms, “we’re in place. It’s going to be going down in room 421.” Tre’s voice confirms, “cool, see you there. Ghost, be a good boy and clear out the front door for me.” I answer calmly, “ok” and span my field of vision towards the entrance to the building. There were two standing there looking to one another and smoking cigarettes and one beyond the closed glass door on the inside of the building. This time three shots are fired from the sniper rifle. The man behind the glass door is taken out first, the glass door shattering as the bullet passes it and strikes the man. Next one of the men standing outside the door is hit as he reacts to the shattering glass. Into my third shot, I hear the skidding of tires and then witness the black van as it plows through the second male and smashes into the entrance of the building, penetrating the frame of the front door and much of the surrounding wall. Tre’s voice chimes, “we’re in!” I am able to hear the others moving quickly and Zeus’s team moves in as well as he orders his men, “let’s do this!” Ignoring the front, Tre and Jr. move to make their way up the levels to the fourth floor as fast as possible as Zeus and his team flank from the side. “Shit…” I murmur to myself, not knowing he was going to make such a scene just to get in. Now that the quiet was broken, I shift my attention to the men in the side alleyway who rush towards the entrance, opening that area for Prettyboy and Little Knock to access the basement entrance. Within a few shots, I am able to take them out and then set my focus to the people near the windows on the fourth floor who looked out of the windows, probably to see what was happening outside. Finding a target quickly, the glass window shatters in one of the rooms as a male rushes away from the window and to the doorway to report what was going on. Blood sprays from the man’s back and he falls flat on his face. Reload. The door opens as a man looks down at him and another shot pierces the air to find his chest, sending him back, leaving a print of blood on the wall before sliding down it. Reload. I stay vigilante in my lookout for enemy targets as I attempt only to sort out the important things from the earpiece and not the “oh shit sons!” or “break yo self foo!” that comes in from the others. 1728

Last edited by escalation on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante   The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:46 am

Act 4 – Turning Point

The sounds of gunfire ring through the earpiece as the battle goes on inside the building across the street from me. From my sniping position, I am only able to see the members of the enemy group when they pass through open doorway or enter empty room with window access. Over the earpiece I hear Zeus complaining, “yo! We’re bogged down in the hallway just short of the room. We can’t get to it and one of mine got shot!” Tre responds through his earpiece, “we ran into trouble too but we’ll be there in a minute… Ghost?” I do hear my name called, but there was little that I could do at the moment save for wait for someone to slip up and come into range of my scope. I answer, “I can only see the rooms on this side of the building. I don’t have a visual of either of you…” Tre curses lightly and then there are the sound of more gunfire.

Something catches my attention as I notice something wrong. I hear the sound of tires screeching and several large circles of light illuminate the front of the building. Three cars pull up in a semi circle behind the van that Tre had smashed into the front entrance of the building. The doors of the cars open and the men get out, all equipped and seemingly the reinforcements for those inside. “Tsk,” I suck on my teeth in annoyance; thinking about it, all it would take would be one cell phone call and then help could be on its way. If they entered the building, then they would be able to easily flank Tre and Jr. and make their way to assist the others. My people would be over run, but I could not allow that to happen. “Shit…” I additionally curse lightly. Between gunshots, Tre asks, “what’s up, Ghost?” The large sniper rifle is brought up as I answer, “company” while unfastening the silencer on the barrel of the rifle. “Shit!” comes the reply as Tre realizes that he’ll be attacked from the flank if they make it through the hallway to him. “Don’t worry,” I assure him, “I’ll distract them.” I throw the silencer down to the side among the duffle bag and ammo and lower the gun back onto the ledge loading the first shot with a clicking sound. I lean forwards, placing my eye to the scope with my finger curling onto the trigger. There is a loud explosion. The bullet pierces the wind. One of the men are hit in the back, his back shoulder exploding with the hit as his body is pushed forwards making him land on his face just before he is able to enter into the building. The others turn around and look towards my direction; luckily for me, it was dark and I was far away. I am able to get off another shot. A male’s chest explodes as the roar of the rifle echoes off the walls of the surrounding buildings. The men below react by ducking and moving to their vehicles to use them as a shield. “Ghost, what the hell, man?!” I hear the complaint in the earpiece, “that shit’s loud!” He was one to talk since I had been hearing his pistol in my ear for some time now. Click-click-boom. The glass window shatters on one of the cars in front of the building’s entrance as I keep most of the men at bay. The sound of gunfire answers in return and I can hear pings and concrete being chipped near me as they retaliate with their own guns attempting to give each other cover fire. One male stands up from behind one of the cars and lifts an automatic rifle yelling out in a war-crying manner, “eat this!” This was something that I wanted to avoid. “Shit,” I say as I lower below the ledge of the roof. The roofs ledge is assaulted by several shots of gunfire in rapid succession. I push my back against the ledge as I wait it out and reload my rifle. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to stay here for long. With the advantage of numbers I knew that they would probably send someone or a group of someones up here to attack me while others hold their position down below. The earpiece brings in news again. “Jr.’s heading to the entrance, Ghost. Watch out if you see him come out, has any one come in yet?” The rifle fire stops as the man is forced to reload. I quickly rise up and set my aim. There is a loud blast and a man trying to get around the van and broken entrance into the building is stricken in the back and falls against the van then to the side. I lower and start to reload. “I don’t think so,” I answer, “but there’s a lot of them, so be careful.” Tre returns, “got it, he’s on his way to welcome them if they are.”

In an odd sense of irony, it was Prettyboy’s job to come in through the basement entrance via the side alleyway; luckily, Lil Knock accompanies him. Thus far, they had done well to stay alive and had taken out half a dozen men in the area in order to get to the main storage area of the basement where they make a startling discovery. “Look at this shit,” a confused look comes to Lil Knock face as he views several crates of what appeared to be weapons stored in the basement area. Prettyboy breaks off the top of one of the wooden boxes and remarks; “We’ve -got- to get some of this back to the cars…” He finds several grenades lined up like eggs and a large smile comes to his face. He becomes alert as the sound of an automatic rifle signals him that he has to move a bit faster. “Damn… don’t they know how to take their time and do the job right…” he murmurs while taking a few of the grenades and stuffing them into his pocket. Their looting is interrupted when there is the sound of footsteps from the entrance from whence they had come. Lil Knock pauses and holds his hand up questioning, “you hear that?”

Tre continues to finds himself pinned down at the end of a hallway trading shots with men at the other end of the hallway. His opponents are spread across from one another in rooms opposing one another. Further down the hall after a few bends was the gunfight going on between Zeus and his group. Moving away from that area, Jr. rushes leaving Tre to hold the position. Backtracking to the elevators, Jr. looks at the two parallel elevators situated there. “Shit… don’t want them using this…” he says and presses the button to summon the elevators. The first elevator rises and he enters into it shooting the emergency panel. He shields his face while shooting and the panel breaks and shatters with a few sparks and with that, the elevator is immobilized. Moving, he gets out and presses the button again to summon the second elevator. The second elevator rises to his position and the doors open. He holds his pistol ready, as the elevator opens, but it is empty. With a nod, he sighs, “Good…” as he pulls his pants up a bit and gets into the elevator. He presses the button for the first floor and stands in the center of the elevator as the doors close and it begins to lower. There is a calm moment as elevator music plays in the background and he rocks his head back and forth slightly to the tune waiting for it to fully descend to the first floor. Once it reaches the first floor, the sound of gunfire from outside and near the front entrace crescendos. The elevator doors open apart and gunfire sprays into the elevator. Thug types raise their pistols and look inside of it to see that it was empty. “Look up, homeboy!” comes the taunt from Jr. and two shots are fired causing the thugs to fall to the ground. Jr. jumps down from the top exit and pokes his head outside where he is welcomed by gunfire from the men coming into the building that had not yet reached the elevators. There was a pocket of enemies near the area of being pinned down near the doorway by sniper fire. Jr. complains, “Shit!… that’s a lot of dudes!…” as he gets quickly spins back into the elevator allowing the bullets to pass by. “Shit, shit, shit…” he complains as he catches his breath and then pushes out and fires off several shots before ducking back into the elevator.

My back is to the ledge of the rooftop as I gather together the shotgun and ammo in preparation to move positions. Due to the large amount of men that had arrived for reinforcements, I was unable to attempt to take them all. They had the luxury of suppression fire and numbers; both advantages, I would not be able to overcome at my level of wielding a sniper rifle. I knew that a few of them had entered into the parking garage below me already and I also noticed another car had arrived, pulling into the side alley where the basement entrance was. I could only hope that Jr. and Lil Knock would not be caught off guard. Things weren’t looking good and any moment I knew that there would be people up here to deal with me. My hands move quickly and the shotgun is strapped to my back. Ammo is stuffed into my pockets and my preparations are set. Moving back to the sniper rifle, I regretted that I would have to leave it here, but before that, I would be using the rest of the ammo. Taking the rifle in my arms once more, I stay in a crouched position as I load it and take aim for one of the cars seeking the gas cap. Finding a car with the gas cap visible to me, I shoot at it. There is a loud explosion from the rifle, then an explosion down below as the car explodes and flips over. There is disarray on the ground as the men are distracted. Standing up, I pull up the sniper rifle, quick loading it, and shooting it one shell after another negating anything like aiming as I blast down towards the men below. Blast after blast echoes in the air as the men below scatter about, some getting stricken with the vehicles taking large dents from the high caliber shells.

There is a break in the shooting where Zeus is located. He gives the command, “Move now!” Assuming their targets ran out of ammo, his men rush the doorway of the office where the meeting was going on. During the rush to the door, one is shot, but after shots are traded and a few enemy bodies fall, the doorway is secured. Beyond the door and in the room, a large wooden desk is flipped on its side serving as a fortification or garrison for the remaining men who were in the meeting. Not letting this stop him, Zeus continues the rush to force their way in.

Last edited by escalation on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante   The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:58 pm

“Shit…” Tre murmurs as he counts his remaining clips. “This sucks… we’re seriously going to miss two dollar Tuesdays…” His back is to the corner of the hallway as his breath is heavy. There had been a break in shots. The men he’s shooting against receive word of Zeus’s raid into the main room and fall back to assist the main room. Tre sticks his head around the corner and notices this movement before returning his back to the wall. “Zeus, I think they’re heading your way… Zeus?… yo!?” Tre frowns as he holds his gun up, and then peeks around the corner for any signs of someone left behind to shoot at him. A voice comes in an agitated tone. “I’m busy! Shit… argh!” Zeus’s voice comes in, “I’m hit!…” Tre frowns and pauses for a moment before he gives the inevitable command, “hey yo, pull back man. Let’s get the hell out of here… shit’s too crazy.” Zeus’s voice answers back, “fuck that! They killed some of my boys and shot me! This shit’s personal now! It’s ride or die lil homie!” Tre begins to argue with him to attempt to rationalize his situation beginning, “Zeus!...” Not hearing any of it, Zeus disconnects the earpiece and throws it down. Tre realizes the call is dropped and curses yet again. He quickly composes and continues to access the situation. “Ghost… which side looks the safest?”

After the shots are all used from the sniper rifle, I crouch back behind the rooftop’s ledge. “Safest?” I question. That was a tough one. “Let me check for you…” I answer him. Suddenly, there is a strike to my side that breaks the concrete. “Shit…” I murmur as I leans to the side and look towards the stairwell of the parking garage to see two men. They had gotten all the way up here too quick. “I’m under fire again…” I announce as I reach my hand behind my back for my shotgun. I see a shadow move across the top of the roof and there is a click followed by a loud bang as I fire upon him with the shotgun that I wield in both hands. Tre’s voice tells me to hold on, and then there is a ring and I hear gunfire and Prettyboy’s voice as I reload and mobilize myself. “We’re held down in the basement,” he reports after Tre’s initial request for a status report, “there’s like five of them.” There is a loud explosion and then Prettyboy’s voice reports, “well… I think we got them.” Tre questions, “what the hell was that?” Prettyboy’s grin could be heard, “we got grenades, son! Wait… are they aiming a fucking RPG?…. You’ve got to be shit… what the…? Oh shit!” There is the sound of a huge explosion and Prettyboy’s connection fails.

Tre’s eyes widen as he assumes the worst. His voice barks through the earpiece, “Prettyboy… hey… you there?… Answer back, foo!…” There is no answer. I am silent, save for a few grunts from hitting the ground and rolling. Three men had made their way on the rooftop and I was still fighting for my own life. The realization of Prettyboy and Lil Knock’s situation had not had a chance to hit me. Tre’s teeth grit and his face contorts; he looks down and curls his fist trying to hold back his emotions. “No the fuck they didn’t…” his voice is low, “I just know the fuck they didn’t…” Taking a breath and inclining the tilt of his head, he takes a breath to compose himself and then lowers his head. He moves from his position and backtracks to the elevators. “Ghost, I’m heading to the basement. Pull a miracle out of your ass and clear th….” His voice stops as he sees the doors of the elevator open. He aims his gun, but then lowers it. A bloody Jr. takes a few steps forwards holding his chest. Blood covers and seeps around his hand, running on the floor in sickening globs. He makes an obvious remark. “I’m hit Tre…” he complains. Tre takes in a gasp, frozen for a moment and then steps towards Jr. in time to catch him just before he collapses to the floor. Jr.’s arm rests around Tre’s neck and shoulders as he is held up. Tre attempts to comfort his mortal friend. “Hold on, yo,” he says, “we’re about to get out of here…” Jr. shakes his head, “nah, dog… I don’t think… I’m gonna walk away from this one…” He coughs as blood comes out wetting the dried red creases along the side of his lips and chin. Tre shakes Jr. lightly and affirms, “stay awake, yo… we’re going to get you out of here and to a hospi…” Jr. interrupts him. “aye yo… tell my moms that I’m sorry… I won’t be able to help out no more. I’m leaving her and my sister alone…” With his gaze a bit glazed over and looking towards the ceiling, tears start to form in Jr.’s eyes. Tre yells, “the fuck man? Shut the hell up! I told you, you’re going to be okay!” He attempts to pull Jr. to the elevator. But he is resisted. “Here…” Jr. says as he reaches into the pockets of his black hoodie and takes out his remaining clips, giving them to Tre, “hold onto these and make sure the others are okay… I can feel myself… slipping… heh… pour some good shit for me this Sunday, okay…” His hand rises to Tre’s face and his fist is weak as it attempts to curl, softly striking Tre’s chin in a mock punch. A grin is on his face as he teases his friend, “soft ass… how you gonna be a boss like this…” Tears are in Tre’s eyes as he watches his friends last moments. Jr.’s body goes limp and he hangs as dead weight on Tre’s shoulders. Tre grits his teeth and lowers his head allowing the droplets of tears to fall to the ground. He growls, “fuck this…”

The RPG blast had been massive and it rocked the basement of the building. By some miracle, Prettyboy is able to cough as he lies on his back with pieces of broken wood, crates, and metal all around him. His head shifts lazily to the side with a moan. “Yo…” he says to Lil Knock who, in a similar manner, lies on his side, “…you dead…?” There is slow and strained movement as the large male shifts on the ground attempting to pull himself up and answers, “not yet…”

My breath is heavy as my final opponent drops. The spent shotgun was on my back. The pistol clip drops, falling to the sound with a metallic noise. I reload new ones in their place and gather myself before I run from my position on the roof, moving for the stair well. Making it to the stairwell, I make my way down carefully, looking out for any others who may have come this way. I make it down to the first floor without incident and then proceed towards the front of the parking garage hiding behind the wall as I look out at the men moving into the building, alley, and heading towards me. In the chaos, I had heard Jr.’s death as well as the assumed deaths of Lil Knock and Prettyboy; all of this weighed heavily on me. Since it had been a while since Tre said anything, I inquire, “Tre…” His voice is low and unsteady as he tells me, “Ghost, go ahead and leave… I’ll find my own way…” I pause and do not answer.

Out of Zeus’s group and his enemies, only one man is left alive after the gun battle. This man, a familiar figure, it is the driver of the white SUV that gave the original threat, stands amongst dead bodies, parts and blood. He drops the clip from his pistol and slaps a new clip in. “Tsk,” he looks around at his fallen allies and the men who had attacked them. “These idiots are crazy…” he murmurs to himself.” His main objective becomes to get the hell out of there in case more guys were coming. Wasting no time, he makes his way to the doorway. Peeking out he sees no one. He runs from there to the exit to the parking garage. Once in the parking garage, he gets into the white SUV and turns the key. There is an explosion in the parking garage that chain-reacts and blows up the remaining cars that were rigged and parked next to it. The explosion is massive and lights the night skies, as the fourth floor of the parking garage resembles a lamp for a moment, visible from a good distance within the city. At that time, it catches unwanted attention. 3388

Last edited by escalation on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante   The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante   The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Act 5 – Conclusion

Enemies move into the interior of the building through the front lobby of the building, making their way around the van that had been lodged into the entrance of the building. There is a ding and the elevator doors open just beyond the first floor lobby. Two guns come up as Tre steps out of the elevator in a walking fashion. Four shots ring out and two bodies fall. Six enemies near the doorway give him their attention and guns rise to aim at him. Tre pauses and looks up, the remnant of tears at the edge of his eyes; a yell proceeds as his war cry as he begins to shoot wildly at all targets with no regard for himself knowing his death too soon may come. Suddenly here is a large explosion in the lobby that sends the bodies of the men near the building’s entrance flying. A side doorway swings open and Lil Knock and Prettyboy limp out. Lil Knock quickly aims two guns up and shoots continuously while Prettyboy pulls the pins from two grenades with his teeth and hurls them at the other men in the lobby who scatter in response. Tre’s eyes widen as he notices his cohorts still alive and hope returns to his heart. He returns his attention to the enemies at hand with the ringing of another explosion. Several gunshots ring out from Tre and Lil Knock and after that moment and after a while the lobby is cleared of enemies. Excellent timing had saved them. They all stand there for a moment to catch their breath. Though they were alive, Knock and Prettyboy did not look too well. As Tre makes his way over, Prettyboy looks over to Tre and questions, “where’s Jr.” Tre stops as he reaches them and shakes his head from side to side; Prettyboy and Knock both grit their teeth and lower their heads at the news. “The basement is cleared and we barred the entrance…” Prettyboy says with regret, “the only exit is out the front door…” Tre nods. My voice comes over the earpiece as I inform, “we’re down to about a dozen waiting outside, but if we linger longer, more may arrive. Also, the car explosion on the fourth tier of the parking garage should have caught the cop’s attention by now. I’ll try to distract the guys at the front…” Tre nods to the others and says, “we’ll have to go for that since there’s no time to go around. We can take these guys out and then get to the car… I don’t think the van’s going to run... so it’s okay if I use -that-…” Knowing what I needed to do, I nod and answer, “okay.” By my pistols were loaded and ready in their holsters; I had two shots in the shotgun before I would have to switch to them.

Out of the group of men guarding the entrance of the building, a few start to creep towards the parking garage where I was located, keeping low and trying to scope out both the top and bottom levels of the building as they silently communicate with one another. Obviously they could not know the outcome of the roof battle and that I had somehow won and survived. I take a breathe to ready myself and Tre and the others wait on me. “Now,” I say as I turn the corner of the wall a cock my shotgun before the barrel explodes and sends one of the men flying back. Attention shifts to me and I get off the second shot, striking another male. I roll back around the corner and Lil Knock and Prettyboy rush out of the front, moving around the lodged van, and shooting at the men near the entrance. Tre presses a button inside of the van that causes several beeping noises before solid beeps start to sound in intervals of one second. After that, he moves to join Knock and Prettyboy in like manner lifting his pistols to battle. A large-scale gunfight ensues with roughly ten versus five with the enemy using the cars and building for cover. The sound of bullets repeatedly breaks the night air in loud bursts with pistol barrels flashing like camera lights in the dark night with each shot. Quickly, I move around the corner, dislodging my own pistols and taking aim in the gunfight. Several shots are made, but one of my pistol’s jam. With a break in my fire, a bullet passes by me, cutting the shoulder of my large coat and I am forced back to the corner of the building. Unable to unjam the weapon, I discard it to the ground and grip my one good pistol with both hands. With a grunt, I push off of the corner and quickly aim to begin bursting shots at the enemy. Miraculously Tre, Knock and Prettyboy get pass the front of the building with the enemies to the side, but their position leaves them open with little to take cover behind. With nowhere to cover, they are forced to move in a unit towards my position, giving each other suppression fire to keep the outnumbering enemies at bay. A bullet strikes Prettyboy’s leg and he gives a pained yell as he bends forwards gripping his leg. Shooting to cover him, Knock leans down and attempts to help him up. He pulls Prettyboy’s arm over his shoulder with one hand as the other fires towards a group of men behind a black sedan, hitting one. “Hold on to me!” he orders Prettyboy who grits his teeth and tries to stand. Prettyboy raises his pistol back and continues to fire. Another shot comes and Knock is hit in the side, but toughs through it. Ignoring his own bullet wound, he continues to pull Prettyboy up and limp back to where I was in the parking garage, halfway there. Tre takes the center in front of them facing the enemy to shield them shooting and returning fire to cover them and yelling, “move your asses!” Stepping away from the cover of the garage, I walk out pushing in a new clip and continue to fire towards the enemies. There is a shot and a grunt-like yell as a man near their position who was thought to have been dead and out hits Tre in the chest. Tre stumbles backwards in pain as his eyes widen gaining the realization that he had taken a shot as blood drips from his wound; through the pain, he rejects reality and manages to stay on his feet to continue to shoot back at the enemy until his gun makes a sickening clicking noise on his last clip causing a “fuck!” to be spewed. Knock attempts to grunt out, “I got another cli…” The men near the entrance stand up and begin move press forward, focusing their shooting on Tre, Knock and Prettyboy. My guns click as I am out of ammo to my dismay as I curse, “dammnit!” I drop the clips and reload quickly with my last round, but as I do, I look up to witness my cohorts take shot after shot all about their bodies with the enemy showing no mercy. Knock and Prettyboy continue to shoot until their bodies fall completely to the ground. Tre slumps to the side as his body is pelted several times with bullets even while he falls. “No!” I growl out as I lock both clips in place and raise the guns back up. “No!…” my voice lingers on as I continue to shoot and things slow down for me. I feel helpless, as I am unable to stop the deaths of the guys who had taken me in as a friend. Their last stand is made and they succeeded in taking out five of the ten remaining enemies. I continue to shoot, wielding my pistol until it runs out of ammo. Lil Knock lies to the ground, Prettyboy leans, unnaturally slumped over, as does Tre in a pool of their shared blood. With only me left and no ammo left, my hand reaches to pull my shotgun around as my pistol is holstered; I would not give up here. At that moment, it happens. There are three beeps from the van and then a huge explosion occurs. The explosion causes me to fall back and pushes away the cars near the entrance of the building causing them to slide partially. The explosion takes out the remaining men and in its aftermath, fire begins to spread in the lobby and front entrance of the building with smaller remnant fires burning in the surrounding cars. I am able to feel the heat of the fires mixed in with the grit of the ground and pavement as my body lies on the ground. My eyes wince slightly and with a grunt, I pick myself up to see that there was no one left. Standing to my feet, I am paused in a state of shock for a moment before my eyes widen and I realize, “guys!?…” I call out to them and run towards the three fallen comrades with a bit of physical pain. Tre lies with the side of his face against the blood-wet pavement. Prettyboy is near Lil Knock, on his side and not breathing or moving. Lil Knock is on his back with dead open-eyes gazing towards the skies and his hand at his chest clutching the small picture locket he wore around his neck. I simply stand there as I look down at them, unable to move, unable to speak or anything. I fall to my knees as my clothing soaks in their blood. My gaze falls and my head tilts forward, my raven hair cascading down over my visage as sadness wells in the pit of my gut. Soon I hear sirens, but am non-responsive to them as nothing is real to me at that moment. It felts as if I were in a dream, a bad dream that I was ready to wake up from and see my friends smiling faces as they teased me about idiotic things and strippers. I look down to see blood dripping from my own stomach. The world begins to blur and the sound of the sirens mix in with the sound of burning and crackling. Unmarked cars stop all around me. Red and blue lights tint the surroundings in a carnival of colors; I remain unresponsive to it. I mind remains on my friends. These guys who I had worked with, had somehow became my friends in the process, even though I thought that I was only using them. Now they lay dead before me. Everything I worked for up to this point was lost. Why was it so important to come here anyways? I lost my group and maybe the hope of finding my parents killers through the syndicate. There was great sadness, remorse and loss.

I hear the click of many weapons and my pistol fall from my right hand and makes a metallic scraping noise against the ground. My gaze lifts forwards with my sweat-drenched hair hanging down raggedly. All I see in my eyes are the fires of the cars around me, but I am able to hear a voice.

“Humans?… and here I thought it was a fucking demon or something.”

“We came out for no reason, but they sure did make a mess…”

“Well, let’s look around and check for anything before letting the police in to clean this up...”

“Sure thing. Hey, what’s with that guy?… Hey, isn’t that Asei’s son?…”

-fin/exit rp-

Ooc: Secondary handgun stealing failure with stressed conditions met as per roll.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante   The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante   The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Mission - Jyn/Vigilante
Page 1 of 1