Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Retrieval Mission (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Retrieval Mission (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Retrieval Mission (Closed)   Retrieval Mission (Closed) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Retrieval Mission (Closed) Wolf_l10

Retrieval Mission
Part I

When I heard my 'business' phone ring, I took the last bite of the burger I had been eating before I slipped my hand into my pocket to retrieve the phone. After slipping my hand into my coat pocket, I took a hold of the phone and pulled it out before bringing it up so I could check the message I had been sent. I open the message and begin to glance over it, as I do so, I pick up my drink and take a sip through the straw as I look over the pick up address where I was to go. After looking at the address a moment longer, I slip the phone back into my pocket as I take one final large sip from my drink then set it down with a light sigh, " .. Better be on my way. " I said to myself as I climbed from the chair and picked up the tray with the trash from my meal. Once I was standing with my tray, I made my way over to one of the trash bins and dumped the trash on my tray into the bin before putting the tray atop the trash bin. Once this was done I made my way to the main entrance of the building and slipped through it before I took a moment to glance up to some of the street signs around me to get my barrings before I began to move, making my way down the sidewalk.

I pitched my head up some and glanced around at the other people on the side walk as I walked down it, slipping my hands into my pockets as I thought about what they might have me do this time for one of my little missions. As I though on this, I came to the conclusion that as long as it wasn't another one where I had to rescue someone or protect someone, especially a female, I was fine with it.. It wasn't long before I came to the address in the message. I came to a stop on the side walk and looked up at the convenience store for a moment before I began to make my way through the parking lot. As I walked a vehicle pulled up in front of me, almost running me over, as it came to a stop. I was forced to stop abruptly as the vehicle came to a stop, that, or get ran over.. My gaze shifted into a glare as I looked at the tented passenger window, the first thought that came to mind was to pull the driver out and beat the life out of them. But, I was unable to do so.. As I gazed at the window it lowered into the door and the driver looked at me, " Get in Lance. " the driver said as they looked at me. Damn.. I wouldn't be able to beat the life out of them now.. I stepped to the back door of the SUV and pulled it open before climbing into it. As I pulled the door shut the SUV lurched into motion again and pulled out of the parking lot.

" The envelope laying in the seat next to you. " The driver said while keeping both eyes on the road as the vehicle moved along the street. With the mention of the envelope, I glanced over at it and reached over, taking a hold of the envelope and picking it up. After opening the envelope, I slipped my hand into it and pulled out the data pad before setting the envelope on the seat next to me. Once I had the data pad in my hands, I turned it on and began to review the information for my mission. The first bits where about where I would be dropped off, a block or so away from the target. After glancing over this I moved onto the rest of the information about what I had to do in this mission. So far it seemed pretty simple, a drug distribution facility has been located and it is time for it to be taken care of, that's where I come in. It seems they are sending me in to take care of the people in the building. As I look over my orders I come to a part where it instructs me to keep one of the people in charge of the distribution operation alive. When I came to this part of the mission I growled lightly as it annoyed me some what.. when I joined Psyre and his little pack, I thought I was just going to be used as the kill everything guy.. but now I find I have to do more then just that.. well, at least it isn't protecting some girl or rescuing one..

As I moved on, I found some information on some targets that had been selected for retrieval. I didn't have to keep all of them alive though, one would do, at least that's what this thing said. Once I was finished looking over the information, I turned the data pad off and tossed it onto the seat next to me as I let out a sigh as I relaxed into the seat some, closing my eyes as I waited on the vehicle to come to a stop. " There is a bag in the floorboard with your gear in it. " The driver said. When I heard the driver speak to me again, I opened my eyes and looked to them before shifting my gaze to a black duffel bag laying in the floorboard of the seat next to me, gear? I didn't know I had 'gear'.. I leaned over and took a hold of the straps on the duffel bag and lifted it from the floorboard and set it on the seat next to me before I unzipped it. After unzipping the duffel bag, I pulled it open more and looked into see what kind of 'gear' was in it. What was in the bag, wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I expected for there to be a gun and some body armor in the bag, but instead there were some things I had bought, but left in my room, some knives and a few other goodies I had.. acquired.

As I looked over the things in the bag, the car came to a stop and the driver spoke again, " We are here. Once you are done getting ready, you are to commence the mission. " When I heard the driver speak to me, I looked to them for a moment before looking back to the bag, " Alright. " I said with a faint nod before I reached over and pulled on the door handle and pushed the door open, stepping out of the car. After stepping out of the car, I grabbed the bag and pulled it over closer to me before reaching into it and pulling out some of the things that where inside it. I took some of the throwing knives and slipped them into my coat along with a few other things from the bag. I was about to shut the door when the driver spoke up again, " I will be waiting to take you back once your mission is complete, good luck. " as the driver spoke to me, I looked over at them for a moment before stepping aside and pushing the door shut behind me. After shutting the door, I pulled away from the vehicle and began to make my way towards the building I needed to go to in order to preform my mission. I glanced back at the vehicle once as I began to move away from it, before turning all my attention to what I had to do now as I drew closer to the building.

WC: 1,317

Retrieval Mission (Closed) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Retrieval Mission (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrieval Mission (Closed)   Retrieval Mission (Closed) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Retrieval Mission (Closed)
Page 1 of 1