Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vigilante Work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Vigilante Work Empty
PostSubject: Vigilante Work   Vigilante Work EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:26 am

My eyes narrow as I walk through the streets of the lower commons. I often find myself here outside of my home, completely bored. My gun is set into my pocket, as I walk through the streets. Anyone looking would probably not notice it. At least not until I get to work. I'm somewhat known in these streets. To most I'm a rumor, a shadow walking through. But to others I'm a heroine of some sort. I wander down an alley, frowning when I hear someone calling from the street. Turning I see a man running with a purse, a woman chasing him. Drawing my gun I take aim and fire, shooting his knee out from the alley.

He hit the ground in a roll, screaming as he grabbed at his leg, blood pumping from his wound. I walk over, quirking an eyebrow. Having deposited my gun in my pocket once more I appear to be a simple bystander. Crouching I work his belt off and tie it around his leg pulling it tight before putting it in his hand.

"This will stop you from bleeding out if you keep it nice and tight. Someone call an ambulance." I say, looking around.

There is a call made and a bit later he's being hauled off by an ambulance. Cops usually don't come down this street. At least not very fast. But I'm not stupid enough to sit around and get caught. As the ambulance drives away taking that guy to the hospital, I'm walking away, heading into my favorite bar. The owner is a friend of my father's.

(268/250)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Vigilante Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Work   Vigilante Work EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:36 am

"Well well if it isn't my favorite little girl in the whole wide world all grown up!"

The voice is of my father's friend. My 'uncle' Rob. A good man, working an 'honest' business in a dishonest part of town. In the end I didn't care. He was my 'uncle'. We weren't related by blood but he treated me as if we were. I wave at him as I enter and move to give him a hug. I smile as I move to sit at the bar. The place is small, a few booths, and stools at a bar. It wasn't a happening place but that's why it was only at the beginning. I frown as I hear the click behind my head. I put my hands up slowly and move with them away from the bar. My luck certainly does work strangely.

It seems I walked in just before a hold up. Rob cooperates somewhat as the guy keeps looking around. I stand and walk toward him, my hand dipping into my coat, pulling my gun out of my pocket. As the guy turns to face me I raise the gun, training it on his head.

"What do we have here? You're not stupid are you boy? Put the gun down and run away before I pull this trigger and blow your brains out." I warn.

The man's eyes are easy to read even behind a ski mask. His pupils are dialated his breathing is quick. His gun is shaking slightly. He was afraid. He didn't know if he could pull the trigger and I was calculating a sixty percent chance that he wouldn't be able to.

"You've never killed? Well I have. So I suggest you put it down. Better to go to jail for attempted robery than to die here, and be buried in the dumpster out back." I advise.

As the man lowers the gun, Rob reaches out, taking it as I move to slam him down against the counter. I put my gun away as Rob hands me a few zipties. I tie his hands behind his back as Rob calls the cops. When they arrive they take the man in, Rob covering for me.

(370/250)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Vigilante Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Work   Vigilante Work EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:55 am

"So kiddo, what are you doing here?" Rob asked.

"I'm looking for work. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get what I need." I say.

"What does that mean?"

"It means I'm looking for a few things and this is how I choose to get the information. I want to know how my father died."

"Your dad was killed by a gang called The Black Wings. Apparently he was helping the cops get close to them. They don't know who you are, do they?"

"I doubt it. I'm not going to run around and use my real name left and right. You and one other person in the city know I'm living here."

"Well I hear they have a drug deal going down not far from here. Get goin'."

I nod and stand, walking away. My gun is tucked in my pocket as I make my way through the streets toward the drug deal. I wander through the streets and spot them in a restraunt, one man sliding a briefcase toward another. The other man slid a large wad of bills to the man with the briefcase. The deal done I watch the one that got the cash walked away, going to the back as the man with the briefcase walked away. I watched him and followed patiently, keeping an eye on him. Sniping teaches you to observe your enemies. And observe I will have to do. I follow him down a street with a building under construction. Drawing my gun I rush forward. He turns and I see the gun in his hand. But I'm already drawn and trained. The bullet from my revolver slamming into his throat. As he hit the ground I kicked his gun away before pocketing my gun again. I grin, grabbing his coat and hefting him up before dragging him away. I drag him toward the room before throwing him into a cement mixer. Grabbing the case I open it, inspecting the drugs there. Taking them out I dump them in the nearest storm drain before throwing the briefcase down shortly after them.

(350/250)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Vigilante Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Work   Vigilante Work EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:19 am

Having left the body in the cement mixer I make my way back toward Rob's. I walk away from the murder scene, not bothered by who heard what. It wasn't like many people would have seen much anyway. I wander back toward Rob's place and sit on the bar stool I'd occupied about ten minutes ago. I sit there as I stare at a drink that he set down in front of me. A martini? Interesting.

"I don't have any money yet. Don't worry though I'll pay you back when I get paid myself." I say, picking the drink up.

"You don't owe me anything. It's the least I can do for saving my bar, and you're family." he said.

I frown as I stare at the drink. I don't like cherity. I like having my own things, regardless of how I pay it off. I down the drink quickly, smiling as I eat the olive. I stand and hug him lightly again.

"I hate to drink and run but I have to get up early tomorrow." I say, as I walk away.

I frown as I turn around at a light. I have a feeling I'm being followed. I walk down the street, pretending I didn't notice. As I feel it coming I duck down an alley before drawing my gun. As he comes around the corner, he comes face to face with my gun, my hand snatching th knife out of his hand. An attempted robery, oh that wont be good. I glare at him and grab his wrist, as I pistol whip him across the side of his head. As he falls to the ground I tuck my gun into my pocket and jam his blade through his hand.

"Next time, you should watch where you're going." I warn before walking away.

(305/250)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Vigilante Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Work   Vigilante Work EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:42 am

I make my way back to my apartment building, my eyes narrowing as I see a trio of men standing around my car. I wander toward them, my hand dropping into my pocket. I have enough bullets to take them out if they don't run off on their own. But I'll have to be careful. Three shots, three kills. It'll have to be a very serious situation.

"Well well. You a hooker or just a slut?" one asks me as I walk toward them.

"I think she's a slut. That way we don't pay her." another said.

"We wouldn't pay her anyway!" the third laughs as they move around me.

They're each holding weapons. But I'm not about to let that hinder me. I raise my gun, pointing it at the one in front of me. He steps back with the other two, a grin on my face. It's almost as if I'm taking a sadistic pleasure in frightening them. I flick the chamber with my thumb and pull the trigger, the chamber clicking empty.

"One down... Two to go." I say, turning to one of the others.

Again I pull the trigger and it's an empty click. I turn to the third, clicking my tongue lightly. I take aim and pull the trigger. As the bullet slams into his chest he flys off his feet, the other two screaming as they turned to run off. I let them go, pocketing my gun as I walk to my car. I double check that the car is locked and walk away. I make my way inside and to my apartment. It's a simple place. My bedroom consists of a bed. The rest of the apartment is pretty much just a dresser, desk, and chair. No TV, no pictures, no nothing. Nothing to give anything away in case someone gets into my place.

(311/250)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Vigilante Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Work   Vigilante Work EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Updated