Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Devil's Song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

A Devil's Song Empty
PostSubject: A Devil's Song   A Devil's Song EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:53 pm

A Devil's Song Hildgfx

Act 1 - A Devil's Song
Scene 1 - A River of Souls
One Year ago, a few months after Dem opens the gate to Onitoshi

The air is filled with a light red mist as the little shouchu floats about in the air of Onitoshi. It soon drifts into a stream with other shouchu that are being pulling by some unseen force that can only be describe as the sound of a woman voice sing. The stream of shouchu flows above the city drawing the attention to the demons below before heading into the red forest of Solvay. The stream comes down to the forest floor and weaves through the red trees. A few of the lesser demons within the forest find it to hard to resist the tasty stack that has wonder so aimlessly into their sights. Only a few manage to get away with their tasty treat but most become stacks of the larger demons when they come out of hiding. As the stream of shouchu travel further into the forest the louder and clearer the voice becomes. After finishing off the smaller demons a few of the larger demons turn their attention to the stream. A loud strapping sound echoes in the air as a red light moves through the forest leaving a large grove in the ground followed by a pale pink light hoping through the trees. Before the demons could see what was coming, a few of them where cut in half by a large blade and pink colored lightning beings to raid down on them. The demons hollow and scream, as they are defeat and their spirit energy is pulling into the stream. The two lights stop moving as they watch the corpse turn to ash and are shown to be two demons. One looks like a slender man in white and the other is a short girl in a plaid dress with a yellow scarf around her neck.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

A Devil's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Devil's Song   A Devil's Song EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Scene 2 - The Demon Twins, Bell and Strife

The female demon puts her hand on her knees and her pink hair falls over her face as she tries to catch her breath. “Slow down for just a minute. I can’t breath very well down here.” The male demon lifts the large blade up off the ground to rest across his shoulders as he turns around to look at her. “I hope not all of the Valkyries as weak as you? I would have thought after 4000 years you would be better at this.” She looks up at him with an angry face. “Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I am can’t help it that I can’t fly. I’m afraid of heights.” He laughs at her. “I said to shut…up…” She stops mid sentence and the two turn their attention to the direction the shouchu as they being change from their original color to pale blue. “The shouchu are being purified…” The voice of male demon shows a hint of uneasiness as he takes a step back. The female stands up and holds out her hand to form a lance. “No, she is turning them into spirit particles.” A pink aura comes form her body; wind swirl around her feet sending out a shock wave as she leaps into the air. “Bell wait!” The male demon sighs and shakes his head. “You’re as reckless as always.” His body glows with a red aura and he shots up through the trees and into the air. In a far there is large seal forming.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

A Devil's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Devil's Song   A Devil's Song EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Scene 3 - The Devil awakens

As the shouchu being to gather in the middle of the seal, the trees with in the seal begin to brake down into spirit particles and drift upwards. The male demon stops at the edge of the seal and flouts in the air. The female demon tries to enter the seal but is thrown back when she jumps into it. The out circles of the seal begin to spin, and the spirit particles of the shouchu blanket the area of seal like water, reviling a female spirit in the center dancing to the song. The male demon comes down to the ground to stand next to the female demon. “It is the spirit of the priestess that tainted mother’s purity isn’t it?” The female demon nods to answer his question. “She will be awake soon.” He adds before pausing for a moment, “Do you wish to stay and see her?” She shakes her head a slight tear runs down her cheek. “No, I’ll be happy just hearing her sing again. Lets go Strife we had better report that we have failed in our mission.” She wipes her face with her sleeve as she turns and walks away. The male demon watches the spirit dance for a moment before following her.
As the spirit dances, she is lifted up by the spirit particles are pulled to the center washing away the seal. A large orb forms under her feet till the song comes to an end. The dancing spirit fades away leaving only a glowing blue orb flouting in the air. The orb changes to a violet color before it beings to brake a part to reveal a nude woman with dark skin and white hair bond by large golden beads. She flouts down to the ground with spirit energy flowing from the orb. She stands up and stretches. “It’s good to be out of that hole.” She looks around and smirks, “Doesn’t look like it has change at all around here, how dull.” Looking down at her nude form she puts her head into the pool of spirit energy and pulls out a dress and gets dress. “Better now walk around naked or I’ll never get any work down.” As she walks away she beings to sing.

WC:930
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

A Devil's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Devil's Song   A Devil's Song EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Updated