Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shardpening of Claws (Closed Tech thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Shardpening of Claws (Closed Tech thread) Empty
PostSubject: Shardpening of Claws (Closed Tech thread)   Shardpening of Claws (Closed Tech thread) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:48 pm

Shardpening of Claws (Closed Tech thread) Nagi-moon2
Sharpening of Claws
- - - - - - - -
A chilling and deep howl cut through the darkness of the night. It was the sound of a Woylf. More specificly of Nagi, trying to understand something. He wa standing ontop of a large building. As the howl finished the human sized wolf thought puzzled. "What am I doing wrong? I know this howl of mine has power. Its just calling me but I cant reach it." If one thing bugged Nagi it was his curiousity. He was always curious about things and it usually drove him into hard or strange even deadly situations. Often he would be told. "Curiousity killed the cat." Well he was a wolf not a cat so he would be fine. He let out another howl just as chilling and deep as the last one. But it still had not produced the results he desired. Thats when he heard footsteps and voices. He moved quietly and looked over the edge of the building down into the dark alley way. His canine eyes adjusted to the dark and he could ee them clearly. It was about five of them. From the look of it they were in a local gang. They were all dressed in roughly the same color with rags of all the same color hanging out of thier back pockets. "Yo man you sure it came from this direction?" Another one spoke. "Yea man im sure. As loud as that shit was it had to be echoing from here." "Well what do you think that shit was?" "What else could it be stupid, it had to be a big dog." "Nah man that wasn't no dog, that had to be a wolf." "What?! A wolf? Waht the fuck would a wolf be doing here?" "I dunno idiot im just saying it had to be. And if we catch that bitch we can make quiet a bit off it from fighting." "And what if we cant catch it?" "What you think?" One pulled out a gun, a basic nine millameter. "We pop that bitch." They continued down the alley. Nagi did the canine equivilant of a grin and quickly headed to the north part of the buidling top. "I gues I can have some fun and continue later." He siad as he began to climb down the side of the building. He was running down it on all fours like it was flat ground. As he reached the bottom he proceeded to transform back into a human. He then quietly snuck up on them. "So just what are you gentelmen hunting today?" all fo them turned around at once and pointed thier guns at him. "Who the fuck are you?!" One aid, seemingly the leader. Nagi stood uneffected by the guns being in his face. "Just someone with a warning. You have about 30 seconds to leave here. For waht you are hunting has already hunted you." He said with a sick grin. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? We aint leaving till we get that flea bag! And if you dont wanna die you will get the fuck out of our way!" Nagi mockingly bowed slightly and backed into the shadows. To them it seemed like Nagi dissapeard. But in truth he had begun to transform, and he lept high into the air and over the whole group. They were still looking were Nagi had dissapeared, so he was at thier backs now. He went on all fours and growled deeply while stepping forward slightly to show only his head. they all turned once again to see the head of a wolf growling at them. "there....there it is!" "Look how big its fucking head is!" "Hell yea lets get this..." He didnt finish his sentence, for then Nagi began to slowly stand up on his hind legs. He now stood taller than all of them. He took a few more steps forward and they could now see what he truly was. A few of them had already pissed thier pants. He then let out a long and mounringful howl. the whole area around them dimmed in a red light. That was it for them. One shit himself and the ones that pissed themselve tried to run. One raised his gun and was about to fire. But Nagi quickly reached out and crushed his hand around the gun. Breaking all of his fingers, and then stabbing his gut with his claws.When he removed them the gang member's intestines spilled out onto the ground. The rest screamed and made a break for it. Nagi finally proud of his new found power enjoyed his meal.

Wordcount: 771/771

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Shardpening of Claws (Closed Tech thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shardpening of Claws (Closed Tech thread)   Shardpening of Claws (Closed Tech thread) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Shardpening of Claws (Closed Tech thread)
Page 1 of 1