Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tech Introductory Quest (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Tech Introductory Quest (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Tech Introductory Quest (Closed)   Tech Introductory Quest (Closed) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Lance takes another bite of his sandwich as he sits back on the couch, flipping threw the channels of Lexi's TV, trying to find something interesting to watch, though he had yet to find anything appealing to him on the stupid box. " Stupid TV.. The only thing I can find is mushy shows and stuff about making crap.. I don't see why Lexi watches this thing, there isn't anything interesting on. " Lance grumbled as he chewed up the bit of sandwich he had in his mouth " Why are we sitting here watching this crap? Lets go out and have some fun. The female wont care what we do as long as we don't get caught. Watching this is boring. " As he listened to the voice go on, Lance grumbled lightly while flipping through the channels " .. Shut up. Maybe I don't wanna go out. " he said while flipping through the channels. As he flipped through the channels, Lance past one then stopped for a moment before he flipped back to it. After flipping back, Lance watched as two men went at it in a caged fighting arena. He sat there and watched it for a moment before putting the remote down " This will do. " He said before taking another bite of his sandwich. " Its still boring, why watch two dudes fight when you could be one of those guys doing the fighting, all you have to do is go start it. " The voice said as Lance sat back, watching the fight on the TV. Lance watched as the fight went on " Those guys are pretty tough, a lot tougher then you little Lancy. " The voice rang out in Lance's head, laughing at him as it finished. Lance growled lightly as he finished the rest of his sandwich " Aww, is little Lancy getting mad? Well I could make you as tough as those guys on the TV, if you wanted that is. " - " Really? .. You can make me as tough as those guys? " Lance said to himself, though he was talking to the voice in his head. " Yes, much, much tougher then then. Haven't I done things for you before? " The voice said and Lance nodded " Good, now if you want it, you know what you have to do. " The voice said, finishing with a light laugh. Lance leaned back into the couch more and tilted his head back, looking up at the ceiling as he let out a sigh " ..Fine. ". Lifting his head from the couch, he looked at the tv, watching a bit more of the fight before he reached over and grabbed the tv remote before turning the tv off. After turning the tv off, he set the plate down and stood up " We will go out and play if you make me tougher. " Lance said as he began for the front door.

WC: 500
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Tech Introductory Quest (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Introductory Quest (Closed)   Tech Introductory Quest (Closed) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:04 am

updizzled
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

Tech Introductory Quest (Closed)
Page 1 of 1