Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread) Empty
PostSubject: It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread)   It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:52 pm

A mouse hopped along a dirty street. It was some time in the early morning, when the streets here were at their most deserted. The night's activities, fornicating, drinking, dancing, dealing, stealing, killing, all of them had taken their toll on the local populace, who had gone back to their floors and cars and beds to rest for the next night. Their slumbering meant they weren't walking, which made the sidewalk a safe place for the little mouse.
Her purpose clear, her eyes darted around for some place she might buy a more permanent abode. The hotel room last night had a pleasantly cushy bed, but there were these mysterious stains on the grey linens and the lustful noises next door sounded like a woman was being murdered. Either way, she hadn't gotten all the sleep she would've liked.
After some time, she ran up against a tremendous... thing. It had backlights like the back end of a car, but was round and only had two wheels and a long steel bar in the front with some sort of a hook. Walking up to the large, metal object she sniffed it curiously, walking around it. The very dark shade of green that lay over the metal seemed a good camoflauge color, and the thing had a window on both sides like fish eyes. Upon closer examination, she found a large "For Sale by Owner" sign atop the hooked metal bar.
Blinking, she looked back up the cracked driveway the thing was parked on and noticed a truck and a rather large but sad looking purple house. The way the roof sagged in on itself, hardly something one would see in an occupied home, she thought the whole thing might come down on itself any moment.
They wouldn't be selling the metal thing for very much, and it looked habitable. Nontheless, she planned to give all she could to pay for it, as these people clearly needed the money more than she did. Closing her eyes, concentrating, she began to count off the rosary beads on her necklace, the last syllable landing her on the seashell. "Prima quasi leaena et alas habebat aquilae aspiciebam donec evulsae sunt alae eius et sublata est de terra et super pedes quasi homo stetit et cor eius datum est ei."*
As the incantation continued, a golden light began to emit from the creature's fur, starting from her chest behind her counting paws and soon her entire body, from eartip to tailtip was luminescent, oscillating between gold and blue. (*The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.) Her fur began to grow in layers, the outer layer forming clothes and the inner layer expanding to the hair on her head as she grew taller. Soon she was her normal, bipedal, hooded, plain self and in such a form she walked over to the door and knocked.
At first it seemed nobody was home or awake. Sighing with disappointment, the kamikonjou prepared to find some place to sit and wait or otherwise go until the residents got back, until the door suddenly swung open.
Now the man that stood before her seemed one of the sort who didn't care to leave the couch under ordinary circumstances. He was white and middle aged, perhaps in his late fifties, but balding and with a permanent scowl etched across his face. He wore plaid boxers and a white muscle shirt atop his beer belly, beneath which sparse, curly chest hair was visible and above which beer and food stains and crumbs spread. Speaking of beer, he smelled like a bar and his black eyes were lined with red and a sort of hopelessness the Lower Commons were known far and wide for. His mouth opened, the yellow teeth lined with fillings. "Oh god, not one of you people again, I told ya I ain't interested in no crackpot church!"
And the door slammed, the wind from the force a discernable thing that blew the woman's hair back a little.
Utterly confused, the woman knocked again, meekly calling, "Sir, I'm terribly sorry if I woke you, but I wanted to inquire about your trailer for sale..."
Perhaps ten seconds passed, quietly, uncomfortably before the door opened again. "Eh, Missy, how much ye gonna give me for it?" The tone in his voice was so gross it almost made the kami visibly flinch. "You know what? Come in, girlie, come in."
She had little choice, the man grabbed her by the wrist with his oily paws and all but dragged her in, seating her on a couch. "Can I get ya some Kold-Aid or a soda or a beer maybe?"
The woman quietly shook her head, declining respectfully even though she was thirsty. She could find some water later and she couldn't help being in a hurry as she recalled that the roof was, in fact, sagging dangerously. "I am fine, thank you Sir. Now, umm, about that trailer. How livable is it?"
The man looked up towards the ceilings, in particular one brown one the mouse spirit dare not guess the origin of. "Eh? The teardrop camper, girlie? Ah, built it back when I had money and dreams with my own two hands, I did. Wouldn't ask any less than five thousand for the darlin'."
Now herein the problem lied with the woman, as she only had three thousand at the very max to spend. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, eyeing the ceiling for any sign of cracking or crumbling.
Suddenly, a loud moan came from an adjacent room which, thanks to the paper thin walls, sounded almost like someone behind the couch. Concerned, Atilla looked towards the back of her seat.
The stranger visibly saddened. "Oy... don't mind that, Girlie, it's just my daughter."
With a blink, the kamikonjou looked towards the man. "If you do not mind my prying, what exactly is making her cry out so?"
"Bah, it's nothing..." the man grumbled, sitting at what appeared to be a substitute for a dining room table and staring at the middle dejectedly. Several minutes of uncomfortable silence passed that the spirit dare not break. Fortunately, the man broke it for her, suddenly blurting out. "The damn news says it was a terrorist attack. Susette say she saw a big fuckin snake. I ain't ever seen a terrorist all the way out here, and I know my daughter ain't crazy. I don't know what type of experiments them uppity bastards in the corporations are doin, but I'm going to go to Paul-Mart and buy me up a .44 and at least a thousand rounds of ammunition 'cause the war's comin. I don't know when, but we ain't gonna keep standin for this shit." The preturbation of the man had come up rather suddenly, but as soon as it came it seemed to subside, the man turning to the preacher and asking, "So you look like you like church, Girlie, all them robes. You got an answer for all of this? How about an answer for the fact that my daughter's damn near dead and I can't afford a doctor?"
Atilla's surprise faded long enough for her to think for a moment. A gnat buzzed past and landed on an open can of beer near the TV. "Let me see your daughter, sir."

The daughter couldn't have been in worse condition, the rodent spirit decided. She lay on her back, in obvious suffering, her eyes staring aimlessly at the creaking ceiling fan that waved and circled like something possessed and all but banged the top of the nasty white room in it's fury. "Daddy, it's hot..." she groaned. Not much older than 16, the young lady lay there in her bloodstained bed, a great number of her bones in her legs and arms were broken and poking through the flesh and muscle, her left kneecap smashed to a purplish red jelly. Dirt and asphalt and concrete and glass and general filth covered her exposed wounds, caked by the blood. They'd been wrapped in place primitively with towels, and yellow-green puss and black rot marked many of the injured sites already. Her eyes were a lovely green, and her brown, stringy hair fanned out on the pillow where she lay. Were it not for her injuries coupled with what was an obvious case of malnourishment, she would've been a very attractive girl, the poor sort that got married city councilmen to drop their pants and open their wallets.
The man, gently pulling back the sticky, crusty sheets talked gently for once, "Don't worry, sugar. I'm here, you'll get better. We'll sell the trailer to this nice lady here and get you to the hospital." The girl seemed to lose consciousness, her bruised head falling to the side. "Sue? Sue!" the man cried, afraid to shake the girl for fear of putting her in more pain. "Sue..." the last word came out almost as a sob. The girl's chest stopped its gentle moving up and down, and she lay still on the bed.
Bowing her head gently, the woman thought for a moment. In the natural course of things this girl's soul would be herded before Bleaus in the great stream of departed souls that ran from this world to the next. Such was the natural order of things, she couldn't go interfering when it was time for people to go.
However, it was not this young lady's, Susette's time yet. Obviously a destructive oni caused this, and she was once again reminded of the power and malevolence of these wicked spirits, and her heart was moved on behalf of the girl. Putting one hand gently on the man's shoulder, she tried to comfort him. "There there, things will be okay. She's in a better place now."
"The hell it won't be!" the man wailed, his voice cracking. "This same thing happened to her mother! Right bit in half by one of those... things! Now I ain't got nothin', not even my sweet daughter. She was somethin special! I saved up all my disability checks and we was goin to send her to college and everything. I was gonna do one thing right, one thing right in my whole damn life!"
He punched the wall, it crumbled like paper and his fist bled profusely. He didn't care, though, his grief overtook him and he began to sob into his large, oily hands.

A grown man crying is not a pretty sight, Atilla decided, taking the other's hands as he wept on. "Sir, what would you do to bring your daughter back?"
She intended to heal the girl whether or not the man gave a good answer, but happily he gave a favorable one out of his bottomless grief. "For Susette? Anything..."
"Then, when you have her back, I want you to send her to college, but tell her not to forget her home. I want you two to spend less time in the house and more time helping others and giving of the gifts you do have. Tell others about the wickedness in this world, of the oni who kill and the humans who lie to cover it up. I want you to tell them of the infinite mercy of Bleaus who loves all of his creatures and wants all to make it to paradise and to live a good life on Yochi."
"What are you talking about?" the man said, his voice nasal due to his congested, leaking nostrils.
Without another word, the woman walked over to the crushed, dead girl and began laying her hands on the wounds. She knew how to revive others, yes, but actually healing these extensive wounds would be a difficult task, it would require rebuilding of a lot of the torn and crushed muscles and bones and tendons.
She could detect a faint heartbeat beneath her soft hands... so there would be no need for a revival, just lots and lots of healing. There was no better time than the present, thus the mouse kami began her chanting.
"Sed dicet quis tu fidem habes et ego opera habeo ostende mihi fidem tuam sine operibus et ego ostendam tibi ex operibus fidem meam... (But someone may well say, "You have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works...) Oh Lord Bleaus, you see this girl, laying down here, under my hands. I'm but a tool for you, great gatekeeper of paradise. You know though my mind is at peace, this world is out of order. You know that every devil and demon in hell is busy unbalancing the world. Help me bring balance back to this world, let me save one soul that her soul may dance on in this world, proclaiming your healing and your peace. Let her lead others out of the darkness and into your wonderous light, your all consuming truth. Sana me Domine et sanabor salvum me fac et salvus ero quoniam laus mea tu es. (Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; Save me and I will be saved, For You are my praise.) Let her testify to the evil she's survived. As you have healed and saved me from the darkness I was once a slave to, a crawling thing, a worm to, so I ask you to save this girl, not for my glory, but for your glory and yours alone. Icut areola praeparata ad inrigationes aquarum sic anima mea praeparata est ad te Deus. (As the deer pants for the water brooks, So my soul pants for You, O God.)" The woman rubbed her hands together, they were covered in the blood of the dead woman, but over the course of the prayer the blood became clear, beginning to shine on the latter verse, yellow from one angle, blue from another, but never green. She put her hands, and by extension the converted blood, on the woman's chest. "Now, Susette, wake up, your father misses you."

Backing off, the mouse panted, a bead of sweat rolling down her head from the effort of the long chant and the investment of her own power. All of the liquid that had been on her hands remained on the girl's chest after the mouse had moved away. The blood that touched the gleaming pool soon converted, shining as the blood that had been on Atilla's hands until the girl's entire body was shining as Atilla's did during her transformation. The wounds closed, the bones knit back together, the organs righted themselves, the bruises on her head glowed faintly and faded away. Even the blood on the bed shone and began to creep back into the girl's body as though given a command to reverse entropy. All of the dirt on the bed under the bloodstains dissolved, leaving very clean sheets oddly enough and an interesting pattern of dirt. Groggily, as though returning from a sudden nap, Susette sat up in the bed, running a hand through her hair.

The man's face brightened with unspeakable joy, seeing his daughter up and well once again. The girl looked confused in her greasy father's embrace. After perhaps the first five minutes of the reunion, the man turned to the kami. "Thank you so much, Girlie! Look, don't worry about payin me a red dime for my trailer. You take it on, as a matter of fact, give me a second.
Before the mouse spirit could protest, the fat man had run out of the door.

Thus, the little mouse spirit was much better prepared for the challenges of the road when it came time for her to leave. The teardrop trailer had been stuffed to the brim with canned food, water, and soda. With her "purchase" as it were, the man had seen fit to throw in a bike with an electric, pedal-assist-optional motor with sufficient strength to pull the fairly lightweight camper. With this setup, she could use it as her base of operations and, should she feel threatened by a particular area or feel the need to be closer to an area where she was needed, she could readily respond.

"I can't thank ye enough..." the man bawwed on, his daughter smiling gently next to him. "You got a church, Girlie? I'm gonna come every week and donate 10% of my disability check."
Atilla smiled gently, modestly. "You needn't donate anything if you need the money..." she said, calling to mind his rather run down house and his plans to put his newly revived daughter through college. "I preach on the corner of third and Marin L. Queen Road every weekend next to Club Hype. I usually do not draw a very large crowd, but I do it in the evening. I hope to see you there?"

"Hell yea! I mean... uhh... Yea!" the man shouted. "Thank you for everything, I don't know what I woulda done if you hadn't came and helped us."
"Don't mention it," the kami said, boarding the bike with some difficulty and figuring out how to ride it, the trailer giving her stability as she rode off into the sunset. She'd have to find a place to park...

2,912 words [+1 rank Heal | +2,912 PWC | 412 exp]

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread)   It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread)   It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:34 pm

The sun had departed for the night. Up above a meadow that stood, the sole barrier between the thick woods and forests of the Deep and the cardboard shanties and tents at the very outskirts of the Lower Commons. Fireflies danced around, courting each other with abdominal flashes in the darkness of the night, the sight of them and the stars that lined the sky like the saints lined the streets of heaven, glowing together as though Earth and heaven could be united for once, together promoting beauty for this night in the infinite universe, in the space that time flowed through like a river, cycling all, bringing in the new to celebrate life with the vigor of youth and letting the old retire to eternal rest with the wisdom of age.
A small mouse yokai, considering herself a small player in the eternal dance created by Bleaus, by the churning of life he allowed for his own glory, sat in the meadow, a smoldering trash can before her and her small trailer behind her, tied to her bike. The fires lit up her face as she studied the heavens, awed by the work of her god. A soft wind stirred, lifting her feathery yellow hair around her face and bringing with it a slight chill that wasn't unpleasant in the warm summer night.
Yawning, she recalled three frozen mullet she'd acquired from an admirer at her last sermon. She'd started this bonfire with the intention of cooking one and drying the others in the heat before they could go bad. Leaning backwards into the trailer, she reached into the cooler and withdrew the ice and fish, settling the ice neatly on a pile on the ground and standing up. Walking through the firefly lit meadow, she approached the very edge of the forest, reaching in and taking three hickory branches from a tree.
She rolled the sticks briefly in the fire to burn off any dirt or disease that might remain on them after sharpening them briefly, then stuck the fish on the spikes, two of them being held broadside against the fire and the other set right above it to roast.
Settling back into her former seat, she relaxed, allowing herself to rest against the trailer and listen to the gentle hissing of the shiny silver creatures cooking. She didn't have any seasoning, but next time she went into town she would preach, then purchase some.
The warm night seemed like an embrace, she began to drift off to sleep, staring into the fire.
But as she stared, the fire seemed to take a shape. Yes, the longer she looked at it, the more it began to look like a pair of eyes. A familiar pair of eyes that smoldered and burned, framed by shaggy, red bangs that ordinarily led back to a loose braid in the back. In her imagination, however, it was down and his milky flesh bore no clothes, posed suggestively in the flame, carnivorously, luring and compelling her towards sin, not forcing it on her, but simply waiting for her to join him in the flame.
She wanted to blink, to look away, but her mind began to wander quite of it's own free will, recalling all the things about this particular male she liked. The way he'd shoved her down onto the concrete that day, his heat, his wicked lust, the way he'd so valiantly fought those two rather powerful devil women to save her, the way she'd sat naked in the snow before him.
Blushing and crossing her legs as though the demon himself were present, she stared off to the ground to the side. Now would be a good time for prayer. "Oh great Bleaus, why have you given me a heart of flesh, a heart that can fall for such a creature? I like him as a friend, yes, he's even saved my life, but I have to wonder, why have you put him in my path? Why have you sent such a creature to be among the first things I encounter in this plane? Was I meant to minister to him, or is he simply here to tempt me as he has all this time, tempt me to the broad path of iniquity that leads to the very gate of Onitoshi? Why has this weekly thing come over my body on this plane? My soverign, I know your will is far reaching and you know everything, I would never question it, but I only wish that you would show me your plan, impart to me some of your wisdom so I may resist the devil..."
She stood in the field, crying out to her lord, wanting an answer, any answer for these uncalled for feelings of hers.
A still, small voice on the wind answered her. "My grace is sufficient for thee."
The surroundings shifted to the heaven she'd been so familiar with. Once again she was in the classroom before her mentor, a deer kami in the form of a gentle woman with long brown hair and big, brown eyes. "So Atilla, have you forgotten your lessons? Don't tell me that you're going to be one of those who runs off after their own purposes the second we release them on Earth..."
The mouse, and she'd somehow downshifted to her younger, rodent self in the process of this apparent change in scene, shook her head earnestly, the beads on her rosary rattling against one another. "God forbid! How could I?"
"You just said how a minute ago," the teacher's voice seemed sorrowful. "This one is obviously bad for you. He deals in drugs with another of the Fallen Ones. Her influence has probably taught him well the ways of wickedness. Remember, Onikonjou don't have the same inner light humans have, they've already made their choices to stand against all that is righteousness. He's told you his plans to burn down the humans's city, he eats humans, he's a cat even. What temptation are you struggling with? Have you gone insane? Have you forgotten Bleaus?"
The mouse quivered despite her teacher's soft tone. The words were like successive blows. "...but... he saved me... I'm in his debt... the circumstances..."
"You came to him, remember?" she interrupted, continuing with her verbal beating. "Remember? He was asleep and you couldn't resist approaching him. You're the one who approached him and let him touch you. You could've run away at first, but you showed him your human form and you allowed him to shove you down on the sidewalk. Those two loathsome hyenas wouldn't have approached you had you not wandered after him. All of the temptation you're undergoing is mostly your own fault, Atilla, and I'm disappointed."
Tears began to form in the rodent's golden eyes as she couldn't defend herself in this matter. Sniffling, she tried to hold back the miniflood, but eventually the figurative dam broke, leaving her to wail in high pitched shrieks until another came on the scene. "That's enough, Uriel. We're not here to condemn, but to help others find repentance."
The other frowned slightly. "I suppose you're right. It was her first time on the planet since she was... a serial rapist."
The other angel turned his kind eyes to the crying kami, lifting her eyes and wiping away the tears. "You shouldn't beat yourself up. Bleaus forgives you. Despite her attitude Uriel forgives you. We all forgive you. Why should you be distressed?"
Atilla's tears kept coming. "Because I don't know if I can let him go!"
The heavens seemed to grow silent, darker at that simple assertion. All sins could be forgiven, but only if one were willing to repent and turn from them. The male angel ran a hand through his hair. "Well, the only solution I could see in that case would be to marry him, but from what I've seen you'd be unequally yoked. It would be better than letting the temptation burn a hole in you, no pun intended." Blinking, the little mouse realized the other had a point, but how to get him to marry her... that was the hard part. The other didn't seem like the marrying type. Despite her confusion, the man continued. "However, should he refuse you'd be better off killing him so he can try again as a human a few thousand years from now and not hinder your mission further."
Such news distressed her. How could she lift a finger against such a lovely creature? Even more, how could she possibly fight him? Her animal form had smaller teeth and claws than his, and his fire had almost cooked her the first night they'd met. She hadn't made much progress offesively since then. "But... how should I kill him should he refuse? You recall yourself I was the worst at magix, I hardly learned heal before I left these holy grounds."
A valid problem. The two teachers looked at each other, realizing that she did indeed have a point. Should the spirit decide to forcibly take her one day and threaten her with a horrible death by burning, a very real possibility in their minds, she had nothing to counter him with except perhaps heal and her stronger shoving ability. They knew the oni trained himself often, and even that ability to shove him off would be gone too. The male spoke up. "I will help you. Shout your requests to the skies and I will hear it until you learn to control it on your own, yours are the floodgates of heaven and the rain. I'll teach you a simple spell first, however. It will allow you to draw the water out of the sky and use it to attack. You have to chant it in your language, of course, but the words are hii sunt fontes sine aqua, as you know meaning 'These are springs without water', quite simple, no? Now you try it when you wake up."
"Wake up?" she asked her teacher. It seemed to imply that this entire ordeal was some sort of dream sequence brought about by her guilt.
The second she made this realization, she woke up. The fish she had put up there to cook had nearly burned, but apparently she'd fallen asleep while she looked at the stars. What an odd thing to happen, she reflected.
Nonetheless, she thought to try out the spell. Hopping off of the step of her little trailer, she repeated the incantation as she heard it, as well as the rest of the scripture. "Hii sunt fontes sine aqua et nebulae turbinibus exagitatae quibus caligo tenebrarum reservatur." In its entirety it meant "These are springs without water and mists driven by a storm, for whom the black darkness has been reserved." She declared on, not stopping at the last verse, feeling as though the scriptures were speaking to her directly, trying to save her soul from said darkness. "Superba enim vanitatis loquentes pellicent in desideriis carnis luxuriae eos qui paululum effugiunt qui in errore conversantur... For speaking out arrogant words of vanity they entice by fleshly desires, by sensuality, those who barely escape from the ones who live in error... libertatem illis promittentes cum ipsi servi sint corruptionis a quo enim quis superatus est huius et servus est...promising them freedom while they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by what a man is overcome, by this he is enslaved!"
Somehow the incantation came out more sinister than her healing chants, possibly because of the more ominous undertones in the scripture, but it seemed strange that she would call to mind an incantation about dryness to call water into the world.
Suddenly, the sky began to cloudlessly rain blue and black water that washed over the area as though poured from some giant celestial bucket, flooding everything, destroying the fire in the barrel and washing away her trailer with her bike attached. She shrieked in brief terror, covering her head and realizing shortly that she couldn't breathe. Panicing, she was washed away along with her possessions and found herself laying over a branch at the edge of the forest, having banged her knee. Groaning softly, she lifted herself up weakly, shuddering and wet. She'd have to recover her things before one of the wicked spirits at the edge of the forest realized she was injured and disoriented.

2,068 words [Unlocked Watyr (minus 1,864 exp) | +2,068 PWC ]

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread)   It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:33 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread)   It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:22 am

Atilla stood, once again before her mentors. They'd summoned her once again. She hadn't broken any rules by taking the oni for her husband, but nonetheless, she still expected to hear the disapproval of the deer kami before her. The other angel had a file open and was digging papers out as she spoke. "Yes, Atilla... we are very proud of you for managing to stem the threat of what looks like would have been a very powerful demon. No small feat, but you did sacrifice yourself in the process. This displeases me, but it was better than the alternative... well, if the alternative wasn't killing him after all."
The mouse stood there, looking into her glowing sphere where her mentor talked. "I am sorry I could not defeat him more efficiently, but I did need a bodyguard. What happened with the hyenas could have been a lot worse were it not for Takashou-sama..."
The angel looked at her student skeptically, pushing her glasses up on her nose. "I see you are referring to him as though he is higher than you. No matter. Since you have experience dealing with the intense temptations in the lower commons and I suppose you'll want to spend some time satisfying your husband instead of spreading the gospel of Bleaus every waking moment, I've arranged for you a trainee."
Atilla blinked. "A... trainee?"
"Yes. His name is Peter."
A student of her own already? She considered herself the lowest spirit in all of Koutaku-shi. "Does he have... a dark past like mine?" she asked, flabbergasted. That was the only way she could see someone else getting less respect and rank than she did.
The other angel shook her head, pulling out a few papers. "No. In a past life he was the son of a husband and wife ministry team. He was stillborn, died painlessly. We raised him up in a temple like you, though, but he was on the other end of town."
"Oh..."
Looking through the documents, the kami in authority nodded, as though satisfied with what she saw. "I'm sure you will make sure he keeps to the values he was raised on. We have few agents with your relatively unwavering morality and knowledge of scripture. Keep him out of trouble and things should be fine. He'll be there in a few minutes. Do you have any more questions?"
"No..." the mouse said calmly, though excitement showed on her face. It had been awhile since there was someone on Yochi who knew as much about the words of Bleaus buried in the libraries of heaven as she did. It would be fun to show him around the filthy streets.
"Good. I will keep in touch then." And the librarian angel hung up.

It couldn't have been three minutes later when she saw a bunny rabbit hopping along the ground. It's ears were large and floppy, like someone's pet's ears might be, and it had a big, chocolate splotch over one eye. Other than those ears, its eye, and its feet, the rabbit was white all over. Running over to it, the kami picked it up and asked it to its face. "Are you Peter, if I may ask?"
The creature transformed before her very eyes into an eager young man. He was wearing a white polo shirt, a brown tie, and a kahki pair of shorts. His shirt was tucked in and his hair was cut short so the overall impression he gave was that of a prep. He retained the chocolate mark over his eye, though the rest of his skin was a creamy sort of pink. "Yes I am!" he said excitedly. "So this is Yochi?"
"The worst part, I am afraid..." Atilla mumbled, withdrawing her hands from the man's armpits. "You will have to stay vigilant."
"Yes ma'am!"
She began to walk off, gesturing for the preppy man to follow. "I will show you some particular hazards you should watch out for. Keep in mind that the humans probably can not see you yet. Letting them see you is an ability you will develop later, possibly on your own."
"Yea, I heard about that. It's a shame, if they could see us then maybe they could do something about the demons running around. Have you read about their technology? Pretty amazing stuff they do to compensate. I guess they'll never really be on our level."
"Do not grow boastful, Peter. Remember, we were both humans once."
The words seemed to leave an impression on the young spirit. "Yes ma'am, I'm sorry."
"Do not apologize to me, apologize to Bleaus. It is okay, though, as long as you are sorry in your heart." In their walking -and it was late evening- they happened to pass a street corner. On this street corner stood a young woman in a skin-tight dress, that ended at the edge of the bottom of her hips and didn't even come up far enough to cover her armpits, or her ample cleavage that hung out like water about to overspill from a fountain. Atilla only noticed it in passing, giving it a mention. "You see, on yochi, things aren't as absolute as they are in koutaku-shi. Sometimes you happen across humans that are possessed by darkness like that one. Some of them can turn into beasts like the devils can, but some, like that one, can lure other humans and spirits to commit carnal sins and use the energy of their victims to power their... Peter?" The kami looked around and found that her companion no longer walked next to her, instead his attention was caught by the prostitute succubus.
"Good evening!" he greeted the female creature, his eyes wide and drinking in her form. Atilla brought her palm to her forehead with a smack, embarrassed by it all. So this was why her mentor had given her charge over this one. He'd probably never seen a girl in his entire life or his last one. Even if he did recall self-control, he would have to be reminded.
"Hey there, sugar," the wicked woman purred.
"Peter..." the mouse kami sighed, making her way over to the pair. "I'm sorry miss, but... we will not be needing your... services for now. This is my friend, he is new to the area."
The succubus looked almost offended. "I think he can talk for himself, so you should probably chill, huh? Hey, Peter, is that what your name is? How about I show you a good time?" As she spoke, she got closer to the man, easing him into an alleyway next to a hotel as she rubbed herself sensuously against him. Few people walked in this area at this time of evening, it was a wonder the woman was there. Then again, she probably frequented these deserted areas so when she did snag a man, nobody would know what happened to him.
"That's enough!" Atilla grabbed her charge by the arm. "Peter, let us go elsewhere." The young man whined softly, torn by indecision, but the succubus made the choice for him. Somehow without chanting, she summoned forth a tendril of electricity that bound the angel in place. "Hey!" she shouted
"Now... where were we, sugar?" the woman asked the male she was currently feeling up. He wasn't able to answer in much more than a strangled sigh. "Oh, that's right. I think I'll let you take me here right in front of your bitchy girlfriend. How does that sound?" Another strangled sigh and the succubus summoned darkness that concealed them from the sight of outsiders.
The kami found it shameful the way the virginal rabbit dry humped the succubus, his inexpert rhythm seeming to bore the other, but at the same time she grew upset. Now she didn't feel so bad about how she messed up with Shou. This one before her hadn't gone a good hour before he was falling prey to some strumpet on the street.
Nonetheless, she had to take some sort of action to protect her charge, despite the fact that her arms were bound and her water magix didn't have nearly enough accuracy to hit the tramp without hitting the boy too, and she didn't know how his resiliance was...
Oh! His resiliance! Atilla got a great idea at that thought. Her support magix was much more accurate and powerful than her water, she might be able to help in that way. "Levavi oculos meos in montes, unde veniet auxilium meum?" I will lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from, the saying meant. It was a scripture the rabbit would've no doubt recognized if he wasn't in the succubus's spell. A small, dry shower rained down around her, soaking into the rabbit's back as the woman removed his pants with her teeth. Another chant, "Maiorem hac dilectionem nemo habet... Ut animam suam quis ponat pro amicis suis." Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends, came right after that, causing her body to glow with sparkling particles rising from her hair and flesh. When those particles settled onto the young man's back, settled even as the woman pulled him by his tie so her back was against the wall and he was above and in front of her, Atilla knew some of her strength would flow into him.
Of course, a boy raised in a temple would know very little about even marginally satisfying a succubus.
"No! Not there! Ugh, what are you doing? Here, let me help. Ah, that's right... ow... ow... wait... wrong ho... AAAAAAAHHH!!"
Atilla listened smugly to the crunching of the other woman's pelvis as her bones in that area dissolved to splinters. "Oops, sorry..." her student mumbled, coming to his senses about the entire situation and pulling up his pants. He refused eye contact with either of the women. The darkness cleared up, and the electric chains fell off of the angel. The succubus lay defeated on the ground, in pain, her crushed hips no longer able to sustain her above the ground.
"Come on Peter," the kami said in her usual monotone, as though nothing had transpired. "There are items to help you with such creatures. We will buy you one after my next sermon."
The student came obediently along, but, feeling guilty, looked back at the wailing seductress. "Aren't we going to help her? You were good at healing magix, right?"
"Oh of course we will help her," the kami said brightly. "We will walk to the hospital and we shall tell the ambulance drivers that she is in this alley and in need of help. The hospital is where humans ordinarily go to get healed. There is no hurry, we will walk slowly and enjoy the day."
"Ah, that's awesome! You're very good, Ms. Atilla! Helping out that lady even after what she did!"
"None is good but Bleaus," she replied humbly, knowing the irony in his statements.
They'd walked for some time before the student spoke up again. "So the people in your libary told me that you lost a battle with your evil side, but you seem ok to me now. What happened?"
Atilla looked up at the darknening sky. "They are right. Technically I suppose he won. He decided to merge his old memories with my new ones so we would once again share a consciousness."
Peter seemed confused. "But you seem just fine to me now, and that other guy was a ruthless warlord..."
"Oh, do you know how when you are a young child, no, a baby, how your old memories do not affect your personality as much as your new ones do? I suppose the King Rat side of me did not see that coming. Those days were so long ago they are covered in cobwebs. I remember them now, I have knowledge of the evil I have done, but it is not enough... not enough to draw me back in to the darkness. I have these new memories of blessing people, of blessing... spirits," she shook her head. "I imagine it would be hard for someone with no human memories to recall to relate to what I am saying, but your spirit will be recycled as all good kami's are one day..." They approached the hospital and the angel held the door open for her student. "...and you will see."

2,078 words [+1 rank Enhance | +2,078 PWC ]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread)   It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Rainin' (Atilla's Tech Training Thread)
Page 1 of 1