Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Study Date 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
I sit in my room having finished unpacking my things from school. I had finished my chores around the house and was waiting for Natsuki to arrive so that we could do our homework together. The room was cleaned up a little, so it wouldn’t be messy and all boy stuff was stuffed under the bed where it should be. The room itself didn’t hold anything spectacular, as it was a normal male high school student room. It had a bed that was pushed against the side wall with my computer desk adjacent to it next to the only window in the room. To the other wall, opposite of my desk was a bookshelf that held various books and a couple martial arts and sports trophies from when I was a kid. On top of the mid height bookshelf was a small television and then the other wall was a closet where most of my stuff was. I sit my books on the desk next to my laptop that was closed at the time. I hadn’t received a call stating that she wouldn’t be able to make it, so I just assumed that she would be on her way soon. 200
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

Walking down the street I look down at the paper bag form the bakery in my hand and sigh. I had stayed up late last night trying to make those damn cookies but fell a sleep while they where in the oven. They came out so hard I think I could have thrown them at someone and knocked them out. On top of that the kitchen is full of dirty bowl and flour and sugar is all over the place. Ah knowing Seiki he will not care. I could have put them in a nice little box and tell him that I made them and I don’t think he would say anything even if he did find out that I had to go to bakery. An evil grin comes to my face and I open the paper bag to look small box of cookies inside. “Yeah he’ll never know! And be all like ‘Wow Natsuki you can make some really good cookies!’ and I’ll get to stand there and nod like a good little girl.” A little hop starts to show in my walk till I come to the small house that was Seiki’s. I was about to push the doorbell but stop and set my school bag down for a moment to take the small box of cookies out of the paper bag and shoving the bag into my school bag. I put my school bag back over my shoulder and ring the doorbell as I hold the box in the other hand.

WC: 254
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 am

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
I hear the doorbell ring and look up. “I’d better get that before my mom,” I murmur to myself, wanting to avoid another embarrassing moment where she is able to tease me. “I got it!” I call out to my mother in the living room. “Oh, is that Natsuki-chan?” I can already hear her smiling and standing up. There would be no way she could beat me to the door with her condition. I quickly pick up the pace and rush from my room towards the hallway yelling, “I said I got iiii~aaaahhhh!” There is a loud crash as I hit the floor, chest first, and my mother casually walks past me holding together her house robe over her usual night attire. “Oh my,” she smiles looking down as she passes, “Sei-kun, you have to be more careful. No running in the house.” There was something inherently evil about that woman at times. As I lay there on the ground while she passes by me casually, I turn and look behind me to see a small wire attached to both sides of the doorframe. My eye twitches. “Since when did she put that there…” I murmur as I pick myself up, “geez, I could have really hurt myself.” Had it not been for the fact that my body was in decent shape then I might have. My mother reaches the door, opening it with one hand as the other holds the middle portion of her light blue robe. With a smile, she tilts her head to the side and welcomes, “Natsuki-chan, how nice to see you. Please, come in.” Behind my mom, I pick myself up feeling slightly defeated and dust off my shirt looking over my body. I took good care of that woman, why did she torment me? 300

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:33 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

“Huh?” I look up at the door when I hear a scream and a loud crash. “I wonder what all of that is about…” When the door opens, I stand there in my school uniform with a puzzled look on my face for a moment as I was wondering what was going on. Seeing Seiki’s mom in her light blue house robe smiling at me, I bow my head and return her greeting, “Thank you Mrs. Asakano it is nice to see you as while. You look nice today I hope you have been feeling well… Umm I make some cookies for us eat.” I step inside and holding out the small box of cookies. I give her a little wink hoping that she wouldn’t give it away that they where from a bakery. My eyes see Seiki behind his mom, dusting himself off. “Hum… Did you fall or something Seiki? You didn’t hurt yourself did you? Oh I know what happen, you got all excited about seeing me that when you heard the doorbell, you came running down the hall so fast that you tripped on your own feet.” I give him a big smile as I continue to tease him. “You really should be more careful, but I’ll give you five points for trying.”

WC: 216/470
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
My mother lifts a hand to pull her blonde hair behind her ear as she smiles at Natsuki as the schoolgirl bows. Her brown leather eye patch covers over her left eye hiding the only mar on her otherwise clear visage. Getting the clear signal from the wink, a soft exaggerated gasp comes out as her hand covers her mouth at the mention that cookies had been made. Looking to me as I stand in the hallway, my mother speaks, “how lucky is my worthless son to get home made cookies from such a cute girl?” My eye twitches as I stand there and murmur, “oye… who takes care of you?…” My mother continues, agreeing with Natsuki, “you are exactly right. That’s just what happened.” My face turns red as I protest, “but you…” I am cut off by my mother as she states, “I’ll let you two study. I’ll bring some tea to go with your homemade cookies, ne?” I fume a bit as my mother walks off before turning towards Natsuki. “Um…” I murmur, “my room is this way” I signal with a motion. From the kitchen I hear, “oh my. I’ve raised such a bold son to invite innocent Natsuki-chan into his room to study instead of the living room!” Looking back to the kitchen, I protest, “mom!…” 221

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

I couldn’t help but giggle when Seiki’s mom continues to tease him. I slip off my shoes by the front door as she offers to make some tea and walks off to the kitchen. “Tea would be nice.” I add as I walk up to Seiki. A puzzled look comes to my face when he motions to his room. I was about to ask a question when Seiki’s mom started teasing him about inviting me into his room instead of the living room witch answered my question. Although it would be fun to watch, if we stayed in the living room I’m sure she would keep teasing him and we wouldn’t be able to get any work done. “Umm ok…” Normally I would have something witty to say but for some reason my mind was drawing a blink this time as I walk to his room. I stop at the door and look at Seiki, “You better pick your hands to yourself…” I stick out my tongue in a tease before walking in and setting my things down as look around. His room is a lot cleaner then mine but the only place it there seems to be to sit is the chair at the desk or on the bed… A short daydream pops into my head for a moment before I realized there was room in the floor to sit. “We sitting in the floor?”

WC: 236/706
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
Natsuki begins to walk to my room as I am scolding my mom. Luckily, she does not join in the teasing that my mom has started. I give a soft sigh and lower my head for a moment, wondering if this would ever get old to my mother and then I follow behind Natsuki as she walks into my room first. Her pause causes me to pause and with the comment, I look to the side and begin to mumble, “who would want to touch you?” before I realize that would probably not be the best thing to say. She seemed to have an odd temper and on top of that, it was an embarrassing thing to say, so I just let the comment go. As she turns and asks if we were sitting on the floor, I look down, then look around my room stating, “well, you can sit on my bed if you like and I’ll sit at the table.” The bed was close enough to the table for me to move the chair closer and we could both work in some sort of proximity. Moving to the desk, I sit down at it and pull my book towards the edge. “So literature, first… is that okay?” I ask. 211

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:22 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

I look at the bed for a moment before giving a shrug. “Yeah literature will be find… I really don’t get it though.” I sit down and look through my school bag till I find the right book and my notebook. With the books in my lap I pause for a moment realizing that this isn’t going to work well. Looking around at the bed I first think about just leaning against the wall but that would be to comfortable ether. “Hmm…” I look at Seiki for a moment. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind me just lying down. After a little bit of shuffling around I grab his pillow and place it at the end of the bed as I lay down on my stomach, tucking it under me. I spread out my book and notebook in front of me after I get comfortable. “So where are you at on this?” I ask as I flip through the pages with one hand and I tuck my hair behind my ear with the other as my feet, covered in there black stockings, lift up and start to wave in the air. I really didn’t get this story and have been putting it off.

WC: 202/908
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:48 am

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
My gaze shifts from my book to her after she gets settled on the bed. I pause for a moment watching her, a pretty girl, comfortable on my bed, seemingly very comfortable with her school uniform resting over the curves of her body. I look back to my book to keep from looking at her as she speaks; attempting to push out impure thoughts since she was my friend… and things like that weren’t good to think about. “Um,” I answer, “I’ve read the chapters… there was a lot of talking between the main character, who’s named Dante, and some guy on a boat…it seems they are on their way to Paris, France and…” At that moment, my mother quietly comes into the room with the tea. She sits it on the end of the desk and then rests her hand on my back in a patting manner. With that, she doesn’t say anything, but turns and leaves the room as not to disturb us. When she reaches the door she turns and looks back in, then walks towards the living room, leaving the door open. I shake my head and hand a cup of tea to Natsuki. The headboard of my bed would be able to support it when she wasn’t drinking. The assignment was to read the first three chapters, but I two was behind. I continue, “but the opening is about their arrival in a merchant ship. Dante is promoted to the captain of the ship since the previous captain died, or something… they seem to like Dante, except for some Danglars? But at the end of the chapter, he leaves to visit his father and then his fiancé, Mercedes…” I look back up at her to realize something… my pillow would smell like a girl tonight. 300

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:33 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

I look over the pages and turn then as Seiki tells me what he understands of the book. I keep reading when his mom comes in and sets the tea down at the end of desk. I look up for a moment to take the cup of tea from Seiki as he continues to explain. I take a sip of the tea and set the cup on the headboard. “The Danglars guy is the first mate and is all pissed off that the Dantes guy got the captain’s job… I think. But isn’t it his friend that rats him out and gets his ass thrown in jail? Or have we not gotten to that part…” I reach down a stretch my hand out as I talk to grab the box of cookies and pull them to me. I flip open the top and pull out a cookie to put in my mouth before picking it up and holding it up to Seiki, “Here, they are chocolate chip.” The soft cookie in my mouth muffs my voice as I keep reading the book.

WC: 182/1090
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
As she speaks, I nod slightly agreeing where she corrects me. I had read through it rather swiftly, so it would have been easy for me to miss small details, but the story type was not one that I could appreciate. There was no action in it so far, or at least not the type that someone with a competitive nature such as myself would be interested in. After her pause, I softly answer, “I think that’s a little bit further.” I look up as the cookies are held out to me and accept, taking one. I look at it, then to her. Taking a bite from the cookie, my eyes widen a bit. I look at the cookie wondering if this was something that could be home made. “Who knew Natsuki could cook so well?…” I murmur to myself slightly shocked. Looking to her, I nod, “it’s very good.” 150

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:17 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

I look up at Seiki when he says it’s good. It took me a moment for me to realize that he is talking about the cookie. I set the box down and pull the cookie out of my mouth. “ Of course it’s good you dumbass. I’m good at very thing I do if I want to do it. You shouldn’t act so surprised about it.” I inform him in a clam manner before taken a bite of the cookie as I look back at my book. They are really good almost too good…. Ah damnit I’m going to have to learn to make cookies now. “Ok so we right now we have Edmond Dantes, who is the main character of the story, and his fiancée Mercedes… That is a pretty name but makes me think of a car.” I flip through some pages. “Ok so Dantes is promoted to Captain but the guy he placed asks him to take this thingy to Marshal guy on some island called Elba… What the big thing about that?” I flip back a page thinking that I missed something. I really didn’t get story I thought it was about a guy getting his revenge on some big shots.

WC: 205/1295
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
“Heh, harsh,” I comment on the reprimand about her being able to cook; so her attitude opposed her looks. It would help me in keeping my ideas in check so I wouldn’t act awkward around her. I wondered if she were able to be nice; but then again, she stated that she was good at things she wanted to do. Only a bit of offense is taken from behind called a dumb ass as she continues onwards with the question. Hearing it my gaze lowers as I attempt to think back to the part she was speaking on. “A big thing, eh?…” Kind of blindly I finger through the pages of the book in front of me quietly reading to myself for a moment. I answer, “ that may be the letter from Napoleon that is supposed to go to the group of Bonapartist sympathizers…” With a sigh, I lean back from the book and fold my arms behind my head. Stuff like this was dry. Why couldn’t I kick it, like at practice with the martial arts club. I didn’t see how this would make me any more successful in life, and assignments like that I had a problem with. Things needed to have some sort of point to keep my interest. I didn’t like to read simply for the love of reading. “You think we’ll have a quiz on this?” I ask out of the air. The assignment was to read and I assume also to understand. But, who would want to do that with such boring material? 260

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

“Bonapartist sympathizers huh?” I flip through the pages as I remember that this story takes place after Napoleon got his assed kicked and was thrown out of France. Hmm France sure doesn’t like it when their leader fucks up. I think they have killed two or three of their kings… or maybe it was just that one they done that too. I am not really big on history so I am really sure. I read over a few pages before looking up at Seiki when he asks the question about a quiz. “Well I’m not really sure to be honest. But most likely there isn’t going to be one unless the teacher thinks we have a lot of delinquents in the class that didn’t do the assignment….” Seeing him leaning back in the chair with his arms behind his head, a grin comes to my face. I put my notebook inside the book to make my place before leaning over on my side. “You look a little bored Seiki-kun. You know we can do something else if you don’t feel like studying.” I lay my head on the pillow and move my leg up a little trying to look all sexy as I tease him with the suggestive comment. “You do think I’m pretty don’t you Seiki-kun?” My head comes up to brush my hair and I get a glimpse of my watch and my eyes open up wide. “Oh shit I’m going to miss Bleach!” I quickly setup and walk over to the TV. “Hmmm TV break!” I pock around for the power button to turn the TV before flipping through the channels till I find the right one. I walk back over to the bed and flip out my shirt as I set back down to watch the small TV.

WC: 302/1597
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:29 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
I nod slightly, not really paying attention as she continues the rationale behind the book and its events. My body teeters back slightly in the chair as I support myself with my foot that clings onto the under railing of the desk while I gaze up towards the ceiling in my thoughts. As she calls out and gets my attention, I look towards her and notice her leaned on her side in a sexy and teasing manner. Both eyebrows rise for a moment in surprise as I’m caught off guard by her actions and words. The door was open! Was she coming onto me with my mother just in the living room? I suppose if we were quiet… maybe… “I… well…” I start to get out before the atmosphere shatters like glass and she makes her way to my television. My head drops and looks to the side as my shoulder’s slump. “You truly have become an evil woman,” I observe in a murmur to myself, “toying with a boy’s pure innocence like that.” With a sigh, I lean back over, resting my face in my palm with my elbow on the desk having lowered all six legs to the floor and looking over the book a bit more as I hear something about a strawberry fighting soul reapers in some special society with the oncoming intro. “Otaku…” I murmur. 230

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:09 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

Hearing him murmur to himself, I glance over at Seiki. I think he just called me an otaku and I think he was meant it to be an insult. And it looks like he is upset about something. Surely he isn’t mad about me teasing him. My body shifts to lie down on the bed and my head comes to rest on the pillow as my eyes return to the TV. Although I really wanted to watch it, I found it hard to keep my focus on the TV and my eyes kept wondering out to look at Seiki. He was rather cute sitting there sulking. I grin, “Ah, Seiki-kun you look so cute when you’re all pouting. Are mad because I was teasing you or is it because I can get away with not studying and still pass? Or maybe it’s because…” My voice gets louder as I start to sing. “You think I’m gorgeous… You think I’m pretty… You want to hold me… You want kiss me… You want love me…” After the last line I start over disregarding any protest.

WC: 183/1780
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:15 am

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
My mind is engrossed in the book for that moment. I had to study because I wasn’t really a good student and if anything, I was average. Since I was not gifted like others in my class, I found I had to spend much of my free time at home doing boring things like reading and studying. Her voice comes in from the side and catches my attention causing me to look up for a moment and then to her. “Huh?” I say as I am slightly interrupted. Pouting? I begin to protest that I was not pouting because of her teasing, but she breaks off into chorus whereas I look between her and the living room, attempting to hush, “silly girl, it’s not that! I was just studying. You’re going to disturb my mother!” I could just feel the smile that must be on my mother’s face in the living room if Natsuki’s voice were to raise over that of the television. It was silly of me to think of Natsuki as a normal girl, that would only give her more room to tease me. Thinking to myself, I confirm that I have to be more comfortable around girls… maybe if I thought of her as a guy, it would help?… but then why would a guy be laying on my bed in a skirt? The mental image of Hotaka in a school girls uniform sprawled about my bed comes into my mind. I wince and almost turn green. With a sigh, I give up and turn my gaze back to the book as she sings, “who could possibly love someone that inherently evil? Making misunderstandings like that on your own… shesh…” My left elbow returns to the wooden desk with my palm on the side of my face. 300

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

I grin, “Inherently evil am I? Make misunderstandings on my own huh?” My feet come to the floor and I stand up and walk over behind Seiki. My hand goes to the top of his head and I start to play with his hair. “That isn’t a very nice thing to say, you know. Now if I was really evil I would….” My other hand comes over his shoulder and down his chest as I lean over him. Our cheeks touch each other. “do something like this!” My hand quickly goes down to his side and begins to tickly him with my long fingernails. “I got you now! So you better confess!”

WC: 112/1892
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
“Hai hai,” I nod not really paying attention as she questions what I called her. Evil she was, misunderstandings there were. I needed a girl who was more… reserved and kind, perhaps. At times I wondered what my dream girl would look like. Sure Natsuki was cute… but…. She would never take me seriously. Internally I sighed as I recounted on how boring the book was. Engrossed in my reading, I lose focus of her movements in the room as she approaches me. When her hands start to play in my hair, much like a puppy that’s been broken by a small child playing with it excessively, I do not protest. She presses against me from behind, and in maintaining my will power, I keep from blushing when I feel her body press against my own. I tell myself in my mind, “just keep on doing what you’re doing… she’ll get bored and move away. As long as I don’t respond to her teasing, she won’t do it.” Her attack was initially flawed. A true man wouldn’t have small weaknesses such as being able to be tickled. That was for small children and women… but somehow, I feel an explosion of sensation at my side as she initiates the attack. “Stop!” I call out, in a sharp yell as I am tickled, feeling tingling all over as I attempt to bring my arms in to my side to block them from her, “this isn’t fair!… wait!… confess what!?…” 250

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

The evil grin gets a little bigger when he yells out for me to stop which fuels my need to tease him even more. “Confess that you love the beautiful Natsuki Kuga and you’ll do what ever she says!” I inform him after he asks the question. Seeing that his arms are blocking my hand, my free hand goes for his other side. Time stops in my brain for a moment as it draws out the picture of what I had just done onto a black board. Do to my height, 160 cm, and Seiki’s, around 175 cm, my feet are now off the floor. In turn putting my weight, 47 kg, on the back of the chair. After a few calculations there are two probable out comes. The first is that the added weight to the back of the chair will cause the chair to fall backwards leaving us both in an awkward placement. The second see that the force of my forward movement is going to continue and I’m going to slide into the floor… between Seiki’s legs and my butt up in the air. “Oh shit…” I murmur after realizing this.

WC: 194/2086
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
“1st Law of Anime Probability: If a male falls, it will be in an awkward semi sexual fashion onto a female...EVERY fucking time.”
. . .

“No!… stop it! I’m not ticklish at all!” Words spring out without me rationally thinking about them. No sense comes to my brain at the moment as uncontrollable spasms take my body. I am unable to keep her fingers from tickling me, and in my anguish, I hardly feel the pull of gravity as we begin to descend backwards. About half way into it, I feel the shift in my gut to let me know that we were falling back and in trying to reach for the desk, I grab Natsuki’s form instead. There is a loud clang as my back comes to the floor following the chair, shifting up and past the back of the chair a bit with Natsuki over me. My eyes are closed for the moment as I absorb the impact. “Owww….” I moan lightly as I open my eyes to see Natsuki situated as she was above me. My cheeks flash red as I pause for a moment looking up, unable to find any words at the moment. Deciding that I couldn’t just stare dumbly upwards for eternity, I finally get out… “Um… are you… okay…” My voice is soft as I look up at her in the awkward position that we were in. 235

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

The chair starts to fall back and I feel Seiki grab a hold of me. My eyes close as we land on the floor. Yep I was right. I’m such a dumb ass. Hearing Seiki’s question, I answer as I set myself up. “Yeah, I’m O…K…” I stop when I feel something worm between my legs and open my eyes. Looking down I found that I was on top of Seiki but when I set up…I had went right over Seiki’s face and is now up my skirt and resting between my legs. My face turns red as I look at him for a moment before pulling the skirt up to uncover his face. My eyes look away from him, “Are…you ok? You’re not… hurt or anything are you?” I ask in a soft voice as I glance down at him before looking away again. God I hope his mom doesn’t come in right now… It’ll look like I’m showing him my panties like we are little kids again or something. At less I wore my cute black ones with the red sting bow today.

WC: 185/2271
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
It takes a while for me to understand why it was so dark when I looked up at her. Perhaps I could have bumped my head a bit to hard and had a concussion of some type? There was a type of warmth near my face and a soft unfamiliar scent. Suddenly light filters in as I find myself looking at the crotch of my schoolmate. In my immediate field of vision would be creamy, fleshy thighs and p…p… pantsu?! My face burns red as I’m pinned while she straddles my face. Who would have guessed that she wore such… erotic type panties? Her question comes in, but she does not move. I answer, “um… y… yeah. I’m okay…” Awkwardly, I turn to shift my face to the side misjudging the distance between my face and her crotch. My face brushes against her lower regions softly and accidentally with it. 150

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

Looking down at Seiki I decide he looks rather cute when he is blushing like that. “Ah.” My eye open up wide and my cheeks get bright red, when he brushes against me. Not realizing that I had him pinned, my eye twitches after a moment pass and he doesn’t get up. I let go of my skirt, letting it fall back over his face, “Ah that is good then I can hit you without feeling bad about.” There is a loud thug when I slap him on the gut before standing up and sitting back down on the bed. My face is still bright red as I open my book back up and try to act like nothing happen.

WC: 120/2391
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
My eyes widen as well as I brush against it. The darkness comes back and the skirt lowers over my face as her words come up. “Wait… what?… sorry!” But my words are too late; I feel a sharp pain on my gut. Even though the attack makes my body feel as if it should curl up, her body keeps me pinned until she gets up and sits on the bed. Afterwards my arms cradle my stomach as I wince, “ouch… you’re too cold, Natsuki-chan.” Composing myself after the hit, I rub my tummy softly as I lean up and look to her. I sigh softly as my head hangs down; I had made her mad again. Looking up at her, I notice that she did not look happy. My gaze shifts back to the side as I look down and to the floor. “Soft and warm…” I murmur lightly to myself remembering it as I let the events soak in a bit. I then wince wondering had I said that too loud… I should quickly create a topic or something to divert the awkwardness. “Um… so… how about that… bonkai?” I attempt since Bleach was still on the tv. 200

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

I look up at him with a slight smile on my face when he calls my name. I liked it when he calls my Natsuki-chan. I really wasn’t sure why, maybe I just like how he says it or something. Hearing him sigh I rub the smile off my face. I didn’t want him to know that I wasn’t really bothered by what happen. Besides he is hmm… like a brother. A cute brother… This line of thought makes it harder for me focus on the book as I try to rationales it. I look up from the book when he asks me the odd question. “bonkai?” Remembering that I was trying to watch Bleach before I started teasing Seiki, I look over at the TV. “That isn’t bonkai you idiot…” I reach out and grab a hold of his hand to pull him toward the bed. “Come here and lie down.” After closing the book and setting it a side, my hand pats my lap.

WC: 166/2557
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:16 am

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
Reprimanded I see that I was wrong. Well, if it wasn’t a bonkai, then it would have to be a seikai? Something like that. I didn’t watch too much anime, but I did know that when the good guys were going to do something good, they generally twirled around in circles and dressed in frilly outfits with magic wands and such while saying odd things about justice. My hand is captured and I am pulled up towards the bed. She pats her lap and instructs to lie there. “Um…” I hesitate slightly. Her lap looked warm and inviting and her thighs were… Composing my thoughts, I simply nod a “mhm” and rise up slightly before turning, allowing my back to come to the bed. The back of my head comes to rest in her lap with my legs to the side, running the length of the bed with one knee cocked up and the other down so I am able to see the television. I see the orange haired one, and recognizing him, I attempt, “that’s the strawberry one, right?” 180

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:10 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

A slight smile comes to my face as he lies down and his head comes to rest in my lap. “Strawberry one?” My hand comes up to play with his hair as I look at the TV trying to think of whom he could be talking about. “That is Ichigo. I think your talking a Byakuya and it is cherry blossoms not strawberry… you idiot.” My eyes glance down at Seiki for a moment before returning to the TV. “The sword Ichigo is his shikai, Zangetsu which he can’t seal because he is so bad ass! So he has to care around that big ass sword all the time. But his bankai is a cool looking black katana with a chain on it that he can use to swirl it around with…although I think I’ve only seen the hollow Ichigo do that…” I pause for a moment before going on. “Well he does do it that one time when it’s just a shikai….” I glance down at him again. He must think I’m really silly for knowing all of this but I can’t help that I think this stuff is cool. I giggle, “I’m sorry I must be boring you with all of this. Is there something you would like to watch?”

WC: 212/2769
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:22 am

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
I attempt to keep up as she explains it to me. So the strawberry one is confirmed to be Ichigo, which was what I said, I think. The other guy’s name reminded me of some type of sports bike. Wouldn’t it be badass for me to have a black Honda bayakuya! But then there is something about a sword that couldn’t be sealed and a hollow Ichigo, which I could only assume, was Ichigo without an inside? My brow lowers slightly as I watch him swing around a sword. He didn’t look too bad assed to me. It seemed like the sports bike guy was a better fighter. She giggles and apologizes and for the first time since she came here, she seemed like a normal pretty girl. Good thing I knew better, but of course, that type of thinking was slowly dissolving. I was comfortable in her lap with her playing in my hair and I wouldn’t be too opposing to falling asleep like this. I shake my head softly to her words as I tell her, “it’s fine.” My peacefulness is of course ruined when a body comes to the doorway of my room. One hand holds the side of the door frame as the other holds her robe in place in the middle of her chest to keep it in place over her shoulders as my mother peers in and smiles, “my my. This is some interesting studying your doing.” I immediately rise up; slightly embarrassed attempting to come up with a rebuttal to what teasing may come. Instead, my mom interrupts me and informs, “it’s getting late, so I’m going to bed now. Seiki-kun, it’s about time for you to see Natsuki-chan off, ne?” With her final words her head tilts to the side in a friendly manner with a closed-eye smile. With a nod, I agree, “um… yeah…” 313

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:03 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

I look up when I hear Seiki’s mom. My face turns a little red at her teasing us. I look at my watch when she informs us that it is getting late, before stand up and smoothing out my skirt. “Ok, Mrs. Asakano. Thank you for the tea.” I turn around and pick up my book. Looking at if for a moment I pull the notebook out and set it down before putting the book into my school bag. “I’ll let you look over my notes that should help you if you have any trouble. So…. hmm” I look at Seiki after I pick up my bag. “Walk me to the door?” I suggest after hesitating for a moment.

WC: 119/2888
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:09 am

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
After we both agree, my mother answers, “anytime dear. Please come and visit us more often.” Natsuki gets up and smoothes out her skirt, and my mother leaves us, heading to her room where she closes the door. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I wait for Natsuki to gather her things together. “Thank you,” I say when she offers to let me borrow her notes for now. After she picks up her bag, I nod and answer, “o… of course. Yeah, um, this way.” Motioning towards the door, I lead her out of the room and through the hall way to the front door. Stepping into my shoes, I say, “I’ll walk you out… did you ride your bike here today?” In my mind I think that, if not, then I would probably walk with her halfway since it was late outside; much too late for a cute girl to be venturing on her own. 157

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:35 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

I follow Seiki out of the room and through the hall. My feet slide into my shoe when we get to the front door. I shack my hand with a laugh to answer his question. “No, it is in the shop again getting some body work done on it. I wrecked it again the other day and having to replace some of the carbon fiber parts. I have a cool looking scrap on my back you want to see?” I turn my back to him begin to pull the back my shirt up to show him the scrap that starts at my shoulder and down half of my back a long with my black lacy bra. “It’s healing well so I don’t think it will leave a scar or anything.”

WC: 130/3018
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 am

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
The scrape on her back looked painful. After she speaks, I murmur softly, “Natsuki-chan, you have to be more careful…” There was a bit of concern in my voice since it kind of made me feel bad that she had gotten into an accident and I hadn’t known anything about it. I didn’t like to think of her in pain or anything like that. Thinking over things, I didn’t want her to have to walk all the way home, so it wouldn’t take long if I took her on my bike. I stand to the side of the door and shift my gaze to the side as I offer, “well… let me ride you home on my bike. I don’t want you to have to walk all the way back in the dark. I’m not saying I’m worried something would happen…” I knew that she thought she was pretty tough, so I wouldn’t insult her like that. “…but it might be an inconvenience for you… so… I can do it…” 170

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

My shirt is let go and falls back into place as I let go of it. A puzzled look comes to my face, as Seiki seems to expresses his concern. I guess we really have grown up when we where kids he would have pointed at and said how cool it was and that he wanted one too or something but he did think I was a boy for a rather long time. My head tilts when he looks to the side. I couldn’t help but snicker a little when he uses the wrong word and ask to ride me home. I put my finger to my lip as I think about his request. “Well I am inherently evil so the odds of someone trying to jump me are rather low… but if Seiki-kun really wants to and it would be an inconvenience to walk I guess I will let you drive me home. If….” I big evil grin comes to my face. “you confess that you think I am the most beautiful girl that has ever walked the earth.”

WC:180/3198
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
Through much of her words, I wait for the permission to take her home, rubbing the back of my neck softly before she gets to the restriction part. Looking up, I retort, “who would say such a thing? Grr, just for that, you don’t have a choice now. Come on…” My hand pulls the door open as I attempt to walk outside towards my sports bike. It didn’t hit me until the night air touches me and I realize that I reacted out of frustration… but why? Normally I would just sigh and nod answering, “hai hai” ignoring the question for the most part, but for some reason I was embarrassed admitting such a thing to her. It was her own fault for saying silly things that could be misconstrued. I mean, she was cute and all… 137

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:39 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

The grin fades as he opens the door and walks outside. Standing there looking out the open door my eyes blink a few times as I wonder what just happen. I thought he would laugh or sigh and just say “yeah, yeah” or something like that. “Umm ok…” I adjust the shoulder strap of my school bag before following him out shutting the door behind me. The wind is cold when it hits the bare parts of my legs and my hands go to my skirt to keep it from flying up. I look up at Seiki as I follow him to his bike. I felt like I needed to say something to him but really wasn’t sure what it could be. I let out a quit sigh and push the thought away as I wait for him get the bike ready.

WC:142/3340
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
After walking out the door, I walk towards the side of the house where my bike was under the mini garage covering. Reaching it, I hold the handlebars and walk it out from there into the driveway. Looking up, I see Natsuki following silently, and feeling kind of bad for snapping, I speak, “sorry about that Natsuki-chan.” My head shifts to the side a bit as I pause for a moment. The soft wind shuffles my bangs slightly. In a low tone, I blush, “…Natsuki-chan is the most beautiful girl…” I pause and look up, so that I could look her straight in the eyes. “…that has walked,” I continue, “my driveway!” The last part is in a teasing tone with a wide smile. It was a little short of the earth, but it was still a compliment, right? 139

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

“Huh?” I inquire when he says he is sorry. What was he sorry about… I come to a stop at his next set of words. My face being gets red when he looks at me and I go into a daze. But it is soon broken by what came next. As I pause for a moment my eye blink a few times. Seeing his big smile causes me to burst into laughter. “You’re to easy Seiki-kun. I can’t believe you just said that. I should go back inside and tell you mom about it.” My laughing stops and turns into a smile. “Thank you very much for the lovely compliment.”

WC:110/3450
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
“Eeeeeh?” the joke backfires as she turns it around to tease me. My shoulders hang as I look towards her, but then compose looking normal as she smiles and speaks. I smile a bit and look down. “Well, yeah,” I say as I return my attention to the bike between us. Lifting a leg, I squat on the sports bike, which lowers, slightly due to my weight on it. Motioning towards the back, I invite Natsuki to sit as I start up the engine. The engine blares up as it starts and then settles into a low rumbling from the muffles as it idles. “You only get one compliment a month,” I inform her, “so that one seems like it’s good enough for 2 months.” 125

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:45 am

Study Date 1 Natsuki1

I get on the back of the bike and my arms go around Seiki’s waist as he starts the engine. “What only one a month? I think I should get at less two every week!” I protest when he tells me I only get one compliment a month. What a silly boy, he should thank me everyday just for saying hi to him. “Well I was going to give you a nice kiss for being so sweet but seeing as I’m not going to get anther compliment for two months I think it’ll just have to wait.” I look off to the side with a slight grin after teasing him.

WC:110/3560
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Study Date 1 Seikibanner
I feel the soft pressing against the springs of the bike as she takes her seat behind me and wraps her arms around my waist. I still wasn’t use to being so close to a girl. I wonder when the change came where she stopped behind my boyish childhood friend and I started to see her in a new light. It was her own fault for vanishes and reappearing in a new and improved body. Pushing these thoughts aside, I laughs softly at her tease about me not getting a kiss due what I said. “Hai hai,” I answer her passively, not teasing any further. With the throttle in my grip, I put the bike into first gear and slowly pick up a roll from its stopped position while walking it slightly with my right leg before my leg lifts up and the bike picks up speed, kicking into the next gear leaving my house and yard behind. The bike comes into the open street and its low growl echoes softly in the dark night setting with its headlight shining the way before us. I was comfortable at the moment and would try to enjoy the ride there. When I got back, it would be to the showers and then to bed. I’m not sure if the study date had taught me anything, but it was fun for me to be around her. The night air breezes through my hair as I keep the speed just a few mph over the speed limit as I make the way to her house. 261

Exit RP

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Study Date 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Date 1   Study Date 1 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:03 am

Updated