Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yakuza and Livic: Business Practices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Yakuza and Livic: Business Practices Empty
PostSubject: Yakuza and Livic: Business Practices   Yakuza and Livic: Business Practices EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:14 pm

LC Yakuza's Plans Revealed

Backstory: Several years ago the Yakuza sought out a partnership with the Livic Corporation for financial backing in return for off the record favors and access to the Lower Commons, which is mostly controlled by the Yakuza. Because of its cheap property value, the Livic Corporation has food warehouses that operate out of the Lower Commons. Because the Lower Commons are the slums, the Yakuza are in charge of protecting the warehouses and shipping trucks in the Lower Common areas.

The setting is in a secured medium high rise building in the Lower Commons. It is nighttime. Five representative members of the Yakuza fill in one side of a large circle table inside one of the room of the building. An entourage of large men in black suits stand behind the Yakuza representatives. Three high-ranking representatives of the Livic Corporation sit on the opposite side with no entourage. The room is dimly lit and there are drinks and ashtrays on the table. The men are in negotiations. A Livic Corporate representative speaks.

“Gentlemen, it is nice to meet once again. Our schedules are very strict, so let’s began and get straight to the point, shall we? I believe there was something you wished to discuss?”

The yakuza representative in the middle speaks.

“Are we fine to speak freely?”

The Livic Rep confirms it.

“The Elgoog Corporation has agreed to assure this meeting is private and secure.”

“Good. Okay. We’ve… been partners for some time and we both can agree that our partnership has been profitable both ways. You get to run business here cheap and safely, we get to get a nice check. There are no problems there. But!… the cost of living is going up. We can’t compete with the Black Wings over in East City. They got the Yazimitsu backing them up. We’ve been hearing rumors that they want to move into our Turf. They’re already in the Red District. If we don’t put a stop to it, they’ll have half the Commons.”

“Hmm… and what exactly is your point?”

“My point is… we’ve got to think proactively to make sure that doesn’t happen. We’ve got a history… you guys and us. Still, we’re all businessmen. Right now, if I were you, I might want to invest in the Black Wings, but the Yazimitsu beat you to it. As Yakuza, we’ve got our pride and our honor. We need what is necessary to step up to the same level as The Black Wings without drawing their attention, just in case we need to… make a move.”

“I see. So your current forces would lose in a conflict against a rival organization and they could take your territory… That would be uncomfortable for our business agreement.”

“I’m glad you understand. Not only them. The police force is getting stronger. Sooner or later, they might want to make a stronger presence in the Commons. It wouldn’t be profitable to fight them, so it would be costly on our end to bride and pay off those in charge. I’m sure you can see our situation. We’re trying to look out for the good on both of our ends.”

“As expected of our partners. We’ll have to arrange new negotiations to work things out on our end. Coincidentally we’ve got a new program that would result in a much larger investment in… you’re services. The particulars are drab and I’m sure you don’t want a boring lecture, but we basically need to test out a new water purification system… but, the water has to be tainted first. We’ll talk more on that and your role there later. There’s a few things in pharmaceuticals that we’ll need your help on too. I’m sure you can use your imagination with that. Tell, you what. We’ll report this back in and get a consensus on the numbers. Our projects are going to shell out a ton of cash, so your cut will serve as your bonus. Sound good?”

The Yakuza rep nods and leans back.

“I think that will work quite nicely.”

The Livic Rep nods his head and stands up with the others.

“Good. We’ll be in touch. Let’s close the session here.”

The holograms of the Livic representative’s bodies scatter like static and break away into digital signals. The Elgoog corporation’s logo is displayed here for a moment, then the room returns to normal.

Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

Yakuza and Livic: Business Practices
Page 1 of 1