Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A business proposal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male
Number of posts : 197
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-21

A business proposal Empty
PostSubject: A business proposal   A business proposal EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 pm

A business proposal Meh10
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ Armant ]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

---->|Armant had been hearing stories of muggings lately so he thought it best that he look into some form of self defense. "I'm not to bad with a gun." he thinks to himself, remembering all the time he spent at the gun range across from his factory. Which is what brings us to the warehouse office on his day off. Armant plays with his lucky coin, flipping it from knuckle to knuckle by shifting his digits. In front of him two other workers are grabbing their paychecks. "Ah" he had almost forgotten it was pay day. The clocks minute hand moves from the 2 to 4 before he is up next. "I'm here to get my check." Armant think how to ask the real reason hes here while the secretary shuffles through the stack of checks. Her hair was curly and she wore glasses. She was pleasing to the eye no doubt but because pf her bad reputation modt people steered clear. "Ah here it is" she says adjusting her glasses. She slide him the check along with a clipboard and pen. "Just sign anywhere... you know how it goes." Armant alows himself a quiet chuckle and pens his signiture. he slides her the clipboard and goes to open his check whe she stops him. "Anything else I can help you with?" Armant crams his check in his coat pocket and looks down a her. "actually... yes there is. Do you know where the nearest gunstore we sell to is located?" She gives him a puzzled look but turns to her computer and goes tow ork on her keyboard.|<----

267/267
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: A business proposal   A business proposal EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:01 pm

---->|"Um it says here theres one just down on williams street." Armant thanks her and leaves. Outside on the sidewalk the air is nice. "So much better than that stuffy office." Stepping up to the curb he hails a taxi. Climbing inside he tell hims williams street. Its only a matter of minutes and they pull up to the gunshop. Armant pays the man and thanks him before climbing out on the curb. Infront of the gunshop armant sizes the place up."seems legit enough" he tells himself and walks in. Inside the walls are lined with a huge assortment of guns from pistols to assualt rifles. Approching the counter he rings the bell and an older male with grey hair walks up from the back room. "Yea? What can I do ya for?" Armant looks around the room to double check that they didnt sell other items and responds "A gun?" with a smirk on his face. "No shit Sherlock!! I meant what kinda gun ya damned idiot. Young folk comin in here bein all smart ass like. This is a gun shop not a joke shop." Armant steps back a bit "Sorry. Just thought it was funny that you were asking what I wanted to buy in a gun shop." The old man looked him down "You are the type thats not fraid to say what they think arnt ya? I like that. Anyways would ya be lookin for a rifle fer huntin or a shotgun fer home protection?"|<----

251/518
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: A business proposal   A business proposal EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:04 pm

---->|Armant lets himself stroll down memory lane from the old gun range when he was a kid. "Actually I was thinking more along the lines of a pistol." The man reach down and pulls out a few from behind the counter. Like a kid in the candy shop Armant takes no time in pciking them up and closely examining them. Thats when he notices the price tags. "Oh.." he says and puts them back down. "You got anything cheaper. I used to spend my free time at a gun range when I was real young and was hoping to get back into it maybe so anything cheap would do for now." The man frowns a little "Well son that WAS my cheap stuff... But I'll tell you what. I need some help around here bein im not as young as I used to be. So in exchange for a lil free labor I could teach ya some real shootin techs as well as some simple gun building. Maybe if ya prove ya worth I could spare a gun." Armant thinks on it for a minute. "Sure I can do that but you'll have to work around my current job. I work at the warehouse you buy your parts from. Today is my day off but I have work tomorrow so I wouldn't able to start for a couple days" The man reaches his hand over, offering a handshake "Well glad to hear it. Tell ya what there a pistol and a few mags back there already. I have to test out a pistol. I did some work on the sights why dont you go back and watch and Ill supervise and tell you what you're doing wrong."|<----

287/805
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: A business proposal   A business proposal EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:08 pm

---->|Armant Smiles and reaches over to shake his hand. Following the man back into the other room he sees a work bench and case up case of guns. Not to mention the wall opposite the cases was lines with boxes of gun parts.The back part of the room was a short gun range and sure enough on the table was pistol and a few spare magazines. Armant walks over and picks up the pistol admiring its weight in his hand. Enjoying the feel of it in his hand. A brief memory of his past when life was somewhat better. The man walks up to him "nice gun isn't it? one of my best customers. Go ahead try it out" He points to a few targets down the other end and some pop cans. Armant takes a deep breath and brings the gun up. Lining up the sights with the target on the left he exhaled slowly and squeezed the trigger. Theres a loud bang and Armant's arm jerks. Down the range, on the target there was now I nice black hole in the white target just millimeters from the bullseye. "I'll be damned. You didnt say you were good." The man chuckles to himself. Armant reaims and squeezes off another round. This one was only a fraction higher but right on top of the previous. "Well the sights are good thats for sure" Armant says jokingly to the man. Armant adjusts his aim to the first popcan in the row of cans.|<----

253/1058
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: A business proposal   A business proposal EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 pm

---->|Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Armant fires the rest of the clip without pausing between shots. Each shot took a can with it and a matter of seconds latter theres only clicking and all but one can was down. Armant smiled to himself and released the magazine onto the table. He turns to the old man all smiles. "been awhile But I think I remember most of it." The man allows a smile. "You still have much to learn." He load another mag into the gun and hand it to Armant and holwd his arm up "try this but try holding it here dont le the recoil budge you at all. got me?" So Armant does exactly as the man says and locks his arm into the position he was shown. He takes a deep breath and brings the sights back to the first target. He exhales and pulls the trigger.Bammm! Looking up the sights Armant doenst notice the shot at first becuase the black hole was in the bullseye. When he realizes it he smiles and brings the pistol back up and squeezes off two more rounds. All bullseyes. "Sweet!" he says under his breath. "Hmm how about this?" The man walks out into the range and pins up five more targets each about 5 foot apart. He places some forwards more and some backwards more as well as some higher than others. As he walks back to Armant he begins talking "So you have showed me you are a good shot. I wanna see how good."|<----

257/1315
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: A business proposal   A business proposal EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 pm

---->|The grey haired man walks over to a table and moves some boxes. Theres a crash as he knocks a couple manilla folders off a desk. "ah here it is." He pulls out a small case and carries it over to Armant. He sets it down on teh table and knees down infront of it. "been awhile since I had her out." Takinga deep breath the man blows the dust off the top of the case and gives Armant a glance that contained a hidden smile. unlocking the claps holding the case shut he tosses the top back revealing a sating bag with a pullstring top. The old man lifts the pouch out and pulls a smal 9mm out. This thin was shinnier than all get out. It must have been polished like a thousand times Armant though to himself. "This girls my baby. Now, I want you to duplicate what I do okay?" Armant gives him a slight nod and the geezer stands up. Planting his feet shoulder length part he raises the gun with both hands. Theres a slight hesitation and then the man unload the whole clip in a matter of seconds. As he unloaded Armant noticed he only pute one round in each target but they were all bullseyes."Whoa... whered you learn to do that?" The man chuckles a bit. "With enough practice youll be amazed at what you can do. Now you try." As the man steps aside Armant lines up exactly where he did and takes aim at the first target on the left.|<----

261/1576
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: A business proposal   A business proposal EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm

---->|Following suite he unloads the clip as fast as he can while bouncing from target to target. "Faster!!" Teh man yells in the background. Startled Armant fires the last two bullets wildly. The aftermath wasnt as cool as the old mans. Out of the targets he only hit the bullseye on 2 of them. "Kay what you need to do is relax more. Just feel the gun dont TRY to aim it. Just aim it." Armant gave him a perplexed look. "okay I'll try again I guess" He lets out a small sigh and steps back into position. "remember feel the gun." he tells himself and brings the gun up again. he looks to each target trying to memorize the locations and then starts back at the one furthest left again.He takes a deep breath and on exhale fires the whole clip as fast he can. The gun bouncing from target to target. After the last target Armant is releived to see he hit 4 Bullseyes this time and the 6th target wasn't too far off."Okay better but this time try to remember how I told you to hold the gun. And dont TRY to aim." Armant loaded another magazine into the pistol. "This is the last one." He tells the man and points down to the table where the empty clips lay. Almost instictively the man reaches over and sets two more clips down. "Were going to get this." Armant was pleased that the man had confidence in him but e wasnt sure himself that he could do it.|<----

260/1836
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: A business proposal   A business proposal EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:18 pm

---->|Taking up position again he remembers to hold the gun like he was instructed earlier. "There Ya go!" He hears from behind him. Lining up his sights Armant exhales and fires off another whole magazine. He looks at the 6th target eyeing the bullseye and follows the targets back to the first. Bullseye,Bullseye,Bullseye,Bullseye... "See its all about the stance and remembering to feel the gun." Armant had heard that for the last time now "Wht do you keep saying that?" "Well if you dont feel the gun you can only try to aim and if you try you arnt doing so therefore you can miss." The man picks up the empty magazines and carries them over to his workbench. "Okay Ill show you what im talking about. "Reaching over He flicks what looks like a light switch and the lights go out. Theres a faint click and a strobe light comes on. "The only way you can do this is to feel your gun." Armant turns back to the targets and brings his sights up. The light flashes for only a second and isnt on long enough to get a grasp on the sights. "alright now try doing it." the old man teases from the darkness behind him. Armant stares for a long time trying to get an idea of where his sights are aimed. Taking stance Armant fies his first round and moves to the second target. It takes him a second or two to find it and take his second shot.|<----

256/2092
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: A business proposal   A business proposal EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:21 pm

---->|"Faster!!!" The old man yells again. to which Armant yells back "Impossible!!" He squeezes off the third shot and the old man yells again "Dont try!! DOOO damn it!" Armant thinks on this for a seconds and lets go of trying to find the sights and thinks on where his arm is pointed and going by the feel of the gun and points to the fourth target and fires of another round and swings the gun to where the 5th target should be and repeats this and brings his gun to the direction of the 6th and empties the last round from the magazine. Theres a click and the lights come back on. Before him the first target his shot hit about 6 inches below the bullseye and the second target wasnt much better. The third was only bout an inch off but the real suprise was the last three. All three were direct bullseyes. "Yea... yea... the sights are good. I think thats enough for one day dontcha think?" He takes the pistol over to his bench and starts loading it into a case. He wipes the pistol down with a rag "I'll have to clean this later" After he finishes he bends down and grabs the manilla folders "You have a good feel for the gun. I haven't seen this much potential in a long time." A he says this he pulls a drawer out on his desk and places the manilla folders into the drawer and slides it shut.|<----

251/2343
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: A business proposal   A business proposal EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:28 pm

---->|"Damn place is in one huge mess... cant wait to have you clean it up" He teases as he looks all around him. He kicks a few boxs with the side of his foot testing how full they are as he walks over to Armant."So when you are free just stop by and Ill put you to work." Armant thanks the man with another handshake and tells him he will be over In about two days, that he just has a few big shipments coming in at work and he is one of the most important workers up there because most of the others are lazy and nothing will get done without him. Armant pulls his full length jacket back on and nods goodbye to the man and approaches the door "Thanks again I had fun. I really apreciate it." He calls over his shoulder one last time.Armant reached turn and pulls the door open and passes through it.As Armant walks out the door he thinks about all the possible outcomes of this great opportunity he was just presented.Behind him the man Slides his 9mm back into the pouch and places his baby back into her case. Walking over to the desk he sets her down and he begins to this think about this young soul. Unfortunetly Armant never shows up the day he said he would becuase of a fight at work lands him a few days off and he decides to go visit Sister Karins grave instead.|<----

253/2596
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A business proposal   A business proposal Empty

Back to top Go down

A business proposal
Page 1 of 1