Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing Team Gamma (Jyn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Introducing Team Gamma (Jyn) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Team Gamma (Jyn)   Introducing Team Gamma (Jyn) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Team Gamma is a five-person cell within Division 12. Within this team, there are four other members other than myself. After my solo battle against the Lower Commons woylf, I was inducted into this squadron that had just recently been assembled with other recruits who had undergone, and were undergoing, the same training as myself. We were combined under the leadership of a senior member and Lieutenant by the name of Letty Mia. The dynamics of having a female Lieutenant was interesting enough, but her strong personality was enough to keep even the most testosterone driven males in their place. Personally I saw no problem with the set up and it didn’t seem as if anyone within the team did either.

The first meeting was awkward, but under the guidance of McGrady who personally walked me to the staging ground where I would ultimately meet my group for the first time. It was in one of the lower training rooms of Division 12 where we all first met.

Of course, McGrady would be a returning figure; the older brunette gentleman who used to be partners with my father before his death. He was the man responsible for telling me the truth about my parents and bringing me into the Division. A chain smoker, he often held a pack of cigarettes in the front shirt pocket of his collared button ups and wore a more casual attire of khaki’s with aviator glasses and some times a tie with always his Division 12 badge worn on the front of his belt.

Also notable would be the lead researcher associated with our team, the blonde tsudere by the name of Angela. She was the first person I saw when I woke up in the Division 12 headquarters and one of the coldest figures I’ve met thus far. She is often seen in a pair of thin specs with a lab coat covering the business casual skirt attire that wraps her frame. It was rumored that she lived at the headquarters since she seemed to work 12 hour days during the week; but rumors tell that she has an apartment or townhouse within the metro. When she is not dissecting a spirit, she can be seen at her desk filling out boxes of a sudoku puzzle.

As previously mentioned, the leader of the squadron, Letty Mia, was a strong character. This was in contrast to her small build. Though she was short in stature, her build was fit and one could tell that she could pack a strong punch if she wanted too. Along with her small build she had a face of simple non-cosmetic beauty with long black hair that was normally tied into a long ponytail that trailed down the center of her back. Matching her strong attitude was her accent, which seemed to incorporate much more slang and vocal accents than anyone else I had encountered to this point. When she got worked up or mad, the velocity of her words increased rapidly making it almost impossible to understand the string of words that are emitted in swift succession. Her method of coaching consisted of plenty arms jabs and a ‘hands on’ approach to allow someone to know when they’ve messed up in a scenario.

Perhaps the most flamboyant member of the group went by the name of Ronald Vicks. He was a tall black man with a slender, wiry frame, a baldhead and a smile that seemed as if it were constantly placed on his face. His mood off duty was generally cheerful and colorful as he held a natural charisma to him and was able to easily converse with others regardless of familiarity level. Out of all of us, he was without a doubt, the fastest from a stop and could be described as the most athletic, a well-known member of the Division 12 basketball league.

The largest of the group was Frank Tapp, a Caucasian with a large football player’s frame, a baldhead and the type of box goatee that connects his mustache as a part of his beard. He could often times be seen wearing a pair of black sports glasses and rode a large and loud cruiser type motorcycle to work everyday. Though his stature was formidable and he was an intimidating figure, Frank was also well mannered and jolly most of the time, reserving his serious intensity for when it was time to do serious work. He would be considered the powerhouse of the squad.

Lastly would be the technical guru of the squadron, a European type by the name of Kane Blasingane. He wore a pair of square frames which were held in place by a sports band and had mid length brown hair. His expression was that of an earnest and down to earth guy with the mild appearance of having geek tendencies. His specialty was in managing the technical equipment used by the division, which included the monitoring system and Spirit Net components of the team issued Division 12 van.

The Division 12 van was standard a black van with the Division 12 emblem on the side of it. For missions which would require a bit of being undercover, the emblem and van’s appearance held the ability to be holographically altered to appear as if it were a normal or run down van while hiding the logo. Normally the members of the team could be seen wearing black cargo pants, belt, and boots with a tucked in black Division 12 tee shirt covered by a vest with dual pistol chest holsters and various straps depending on the primary and secondary weapons normally used.

This is the make up of my current team. Still carrying the baggage of the last team I was a part of, it would take me a bit of time to get used to them, but all of that would come in due time. For now, I simply had the task of doing my job and these were the people who would be immediately responsible for helping me do so.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Introducing Team Gamma (Jyn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Team Gamma (Jyn)   Introducing Team Gamma (Jyn) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:45 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1