Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

[Ingel]
-Safe and Sound-
After hearing about the explosion in East City I had went there to check on Trinity but I had ran into some unexpected set backs, though I was some what happy when I found that Trinity was not there and even more so when I gave her cell phone a call and found she was at work still. Knowing she was safe and at work still made me feel reassured but I still wanted to see she was safe with my own eyes. To be honest, I was still a bit shaken up about what had just happened, almost having a large monster thing almost kill me, part of East City exploding, I was ready for a change of pace and get my mind on something else, almost anything else.. As the bar Trinity worked in came into sight and was intact, I let out a sigh of relief as I jogged my way up to the front door and stop for a moment, taking in a deep breath and holding it for a moment, trying to relax as I look at the front door to the bar. After exhaling I slowly reach out and take a hold of the handle, upon finding the door wasn't locked I slowly push it open and step inside, giving a glance around as I speak up " Hello, Trinity? " I call out, looking for her first.

Post WC: 234
Total WC: 234
OOC:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:54 am

Smiling against his neck, one hand begins to slide down his body while my teeth graze his skin. Then, just as my hand reaches his waist, my teeth sink in to his neck (not enough to break the skin, only enough to send a jolt of pleasurable pain through his entire body) and my fingers close around the skilled member hidden within his pants. Without a word, I release not only my grip on his organ, but the hold my mouth has on his neck and turn with a flip of my hair to head for the bathroom. After a couple steps, I lift my shirt over my head and toss it to the floor behind me. Next would come the bra beneath it, followed by the skin tight pants I was wearing. By the time I reach the bathroom door, and send him a come hither glance over my shoulder, I would be fully nude and ready for my man to join me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:03 am

I kept my eyes closed when I felt her teeth sink into my neck, a light sound of pleasure escaping me at the bite. When I felt her hands grip me I opened my eyes and glanced down at her hand for a moment before looking back at her as she began to get up, smiling a bit more as I watched her walk away and take her shirt off. Wasting no time, I begin to stand, unlatching the buckle on my underarm holster and dropping it onto the couch before I pull my own shirt off and dropping it to the floor as I follow after her. I made sure to stay behind her so I could watch her as she undressed and when she reached the bathroom and looked back at me I grinned as I gazed at her nude body. Kneeling down I untie my boots and pull them off along with my socks and set the knife I had in my sock in the boot before I stand and make my way to the bathroom, undoing my belt and allowing my pants to fall to the floor, standing in front of her in just my boxers " After you. " I said with a smile as I brought a hand up and placed it on her side.

Post WC: 221
Total WC: 5,428
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:15 am

Mmm, there is nothing sexier in this world than a semi aroused man standing before a woman in nothing but his boxers. Looking at the delicious specimen before me, I knew that certain things would have to happen before we even stepped beneath the spray of water. After he moves closer and places a hand on my side, I grin at him and lean back, trusting his strong arms to support my lower body while my torso bends backwards into the tub. One hand hits the wall for more support while the other turns on the water to let it heat up while I set my evil plan in to motion. Lifting my torso back upright, I lick my lips and flash Ingel a wicked grin. "While the water heats up...." I let my words trail off as I step forward and begin to place a trail of feather light kisses from the man's throat and continuing south until my lips meet the elastic waist of his boxers. Now settled on my knees before Ingel, I lift my eyes to his and give him a wink just before grasping the band of his boxers between my teeth and dragging them down his well toned hips. Halfway down his thigh my hands take over and push until the fabric falls to the floor around his feet. This leaves nothing hidden from my view, a view that I appreciate for at least a minute before moving in to tease and please him with my hands and mouth. I wouldn't stop or even slow down until I made the man cry out and see stars. I wanted to bring him over one good, hard time before entering that shower and handing myself over to him completely.... (ftb)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Rep! : 257

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 am

Updated Ingel
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Updated Surreal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2