Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's Put You To Work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Let's Put You To Work Empty
PostSubject: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Let's Put You To Work Kyrobanner
After the brunch meeting with my newly acquired secretary at an East City café, the deal is made for her to begin work today; therefore, I lead the way to my apartment across town through medium mid-morning traffic of the city streets. A fair day outside, I couldn’t wait to get home and sleep until it passed. It was a bit careless of me to entrust my work to a stranger, but for some reason, I felt that she would not disappoint me, though the though, “who would need a part time job with a car like that” comes to mind several times during the ride home. The young lady probably had expensive tastes that she had to satisfy. A job was better than no job, but I figured she had not found an acting gig in some time and needed something to help her stay a lot until she continues the lifestyle heading more in the direction of the rich in famous rather than the clerical and assisting.

Eventually the distance between the two points is passed, the apartment is reached and the way is lead upstairs to my door. Exiting the glass case of the oval elevator lift onto my floor, steps are made through a hallway lined with soft pastel prints passing neutral colored doors until mine is reached. Coming to my apartment, I insert my key and it is read, and the locking mechanism unlatches allowing me to turn the knob and open the door inviting Izumi to join me as I walk in. The door from the hallway leads into a contemporary living room consisting of beige carpeting with a simple and black color scheme, which included the black leather couch that lined the rear wall of the room, the black lined glass coffee table in the middle, in front of the couch and the wooden black stand and drawers that rest beneath the flat screen visual monitor. A tall tower lamp rests to the far side of the couch. I step into the living room and there is movement from the windows sill to the right as my roommate, a small gray cat by the name of Little Ghost, leaps down and approaches, noticing a new person, walking across the living room to under the coffee table nearer to us where he sits and observes the new comer. The kitchen is to the inside, or left hand side, separated from the living room by half bar with access to it through the small area where a black and glass table is set up, meant to be a dining room. Over all, the room would hint to my o.c.d. due to the fact of how clean and non-bachelor like it is.

“This is my apartment,” I introduce shortly as I pause and turn looking into the living room from the doorway that separates it and my bedroom as I start to take off my holsters and vest. “That is my roommate,” I motion down to the cat, “he’s not mine, he belong to a friend that’s passed on. Make yourself comfortable.” Speaking to the visual monitor, I command, “VM on, access work email, filter reports: today.” With that, the visual monitor pulses lightly as it powers on and the large 70-inch display illuminates and self navigates into my emails and the reports in from my subordinates. There are several messages from the four members of team gamma as well as the two other members from my squadron containing their reports. The door to my bedroom is open as I stand in front of my closet and hang up my vest and holsters while taking off my weapons. Speaking from that room, I inform, “what I need for you to do now is to combine all the elements of the reports from my subordinates. But before you do that come here.” I turn towards her dressed down in a simple tee shirt, pants and shoes with my belt buckle slightly undone while emptying the clip out of my pistol to store it away for now. 679
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Let's Put You To Work Izu
So they have left from East Cty and was now heading into Gothstone. She would keep up iwthi him rather easily and played things by the law since he was a cop after all. If she was driving like normal, whatever chance she would get she would be going over the speed limit. But she couldn't do that since she was following him, if she knew where he lived first then maybe, but even then h'es a cop so it would have been bad to be aressted by your own boss, err... Temp-Boss.

Upon the arrival to the location she would follow behind him keeping at least a four feet distance between herself and him at all times. Her eyes of course would be scanning around from behind her glasses that rested calmly upon her nose. The classes weren't perscription they were just they to add to her sexual appeal, plus she's gotten use to them that she would just feel wierd without them so she wore them a lot and people got the impression that she couldn't see without them since they looked like pescription glasses. They made it to his apartment and entering inside she would look at what he had in his place. It was well, neat and that was a surprise, she imagined a guys place to be more. How to put it? Slobbish. But this place was clean and well furnished. There was also a cat in the place, which just looked like the cutest little thing, which she looked at it with a 'omg how cute' kind of look but held back from acting upon those emotions, but it clearly showed in her eyes that she wanted to just grab the cat and pet it all day.

the short introduction of his apartment was noted and even the 'roommate' was introduced as well. How kind of this man to take care of the cat for a passed on roommate. She glanced towards Jyn as he was talking to the VM. She watched as he opened up his emails and several messege from his teammates would show up on the rather large screen. It was a nice size to, voice command and everything. Quite his job must have clearly paid a lot. She would be staring at the messege for a while as he had wandered off and was undressing. She didn't realize it until he had told her to come to him first. She walked towards him and turned her head to him and stopped in her tracked seeing the way he was dressed and her eyes just opened up like the fourth of july and her cheeks burned red. "Y-yes sir?" she said nervously as she was having a bit trouble trying to figure out what part of his body to focus. come on...the face. focus on the face. the face.

-Word count:481
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:25 pm

“I need you to realize something,” I say to her after her approach. In an off handed manner while I speak, I turn towards the closet, placing the gun in its cupboard compartment separate from its ammo, since everything has its own little place, and in pulling out drawer, I take out a clean folded tee shirt, unfold it, and toss it onto my shoulder for now. Turning back to her, I inform, “what you read and edit will be private information. Since you are spiritually aware, it will not come as a shock to you, but what you read can never be leaked… or else they will find you.” I turn back to the closet, snatching a towel and holding it in my right hand before looking at her yet again, assuring her, “I trust you.” I didn’t want her to misunderstand her standing with me; it was simply stating the obvious and a disclaimer. I continue, “I’m going to shower. If you need anything, I have some drinks in the refrigerator. Is there anything you need before you get started?” 182

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:35 pm

It was only until he began to talk that she was finally able to focus upon his face and listen properly to what he said. his tone though it sounded somewhat the same, held it's own 'vibe' to it that clearly eminated to her. She blinked just for a moment when he said 'I trust you'. It was rather a surprising thing to hear someone say that. Especially to someone they first met, so she was going to take this to heart and will do as he said. She smiled sweetly and nodded her head. "It's understood Sir, worry not My lips are sealed on the matter and no I do not need anything to get started." It was a wonder to what he meant by 'they will find you'. Did he mean his cop buddies? Or was that some indication towards some sort of super secret organization that ran the police force? No matter, she wasn't going to tell anyone about what she reads here. Plus she would only be thought of as a crazy nut if she went around talking about spirits and demons and what not. As far as everyone knows last night's events was just a terrorist attack and it was going to stay that way while things were being taken care of in the background, but there was something that did bug her, when she noticed about last nights events which for some reason seemed to have popped into her mind just now. Back in the crater there was something etched into the ground. At least that's what she noticed from the view she had, but she couldn't exactly remember what. For now she wouldn't say anything about that, she would keep that to herself for the moment. Could there be something even greater at play? No matter bringing her thoughts back towards the present time, she kept her smile upon her face.

"I shall go ahead and get started right now. If there anything specific you want me to do with the report aside from bringing in the elements from your subordinates reports?" she wanted to make sure she got this right and she would include in anything if neccessary.

-Word count:366[847]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:56 pm

“No,” I answer, “simply append them to the final report which I will send in to HQ later this evening. I’ll leave things in your hands.” With that, that is nothing more, I motion that I would be heading to the bathroom. I turn, making my way to said bathroom where I start the shower. The water cascades down with a light hissing sound; I close the door to the bathroom and proceed to prepare and perform the ritual of cleaning off and changing into fresh clothing. After the passing of about twenty minute or so, after a warm and relaxing shower, I emerge from the bathroom in a pair of gray sweat pants and a white tee shirt. I carry my dirty clothing to the closet where I place it in the dirty close bin and walk to the bed holding my phone up at chest level and looking down at it. It was just around noon, so I decide to sleep for four hours, then I could get up, finish some of the things I had to do personally and by that time Izumi should be finished with things. I set the alarm on my phone and place it down on the nightstand beside my bed. With that, I pull up the covers and get into the bed. Finally comfortable, I allow my body to relax and drift off into a calm and temporary state of rest.

The reports in my email that Izumi would have to work with would be a mess. The handwriting would be terrible and the picture formats and various snap shots of the scenes were disorganized and varied from person to person with the various reports and did not always correspond with the writing in the report. The partially legible documents appeared to be digital scans rather than text data that could easily be copied and pasted. It could be told that the reports were rushed together without the courtesy of a quick proof reading. Aside from that, one of the reports was a blank document and didn’t include anything with it.

The small gray cat would be shy around the newcomer for her first visit. At first, he would keep his distance and simply watch her from afar, not really moving. After hearing me lay down, he would then walk to the bedroom and paw at the door until he was able to push it open and walk in. After leaping onto the bed and laying to my side for a bit, he would get up and climb over me and lean over to the night stand. Finding a toy in my cell phone, he would bat at it, causing it to fall down, and then pounce after it, leaping onto it. Sporadically, he would pat at it and chase it pushing it out the bedroom door and into the living room and eventually losing it under the couch. No longer interested I the phone, the small cat would move to the other unoccupied room in the 2-bedroom apartment.

After the passing of four hours, I would still be asleep and the alarm on the phone would go off beneath the couch in a noticeable manner. The display would read, “wake up” and be an indication that I wanted to wake up around this time. 553

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:48 pm

"Have a nice shower." she uttered and bowed before he had left to shower and she turned away from him and began to make her way back to where she was to do her work. Arriving to the area she would star towards the large monitor and stare at the messeges at first just to scan them over and see what sort of condition they were in and especially to see if it was all just text documents or scans and what not. She would blinked seeing how well disorginized this all was. she knew she was going to have her work cut out for her but she had to do her best. she stood before the VM and lifted her hands and began to rearange things as she felt comfrotable with to look through.

"My goodness the people just seem to leave thier work for the last minute." she said softly to herself as her eyes were scanning over through the files going through them one by one. Tapping at the messeges and moving them around and doing her best to get information out of each of the reports. She would have a word document program open that she kept constantly switching back and forth to that program and the messeges. She had to work hard and she had to work fast, but she couldn't just have the report typed up in looking like a mess. So she had looked through each messege firsts and kept working upon an outline for what she was going to type and kept renaming subjects in the email and ordering in the order she needed to look at them.

What did she need to do next? Order the pictures as well and match them to what is being described and decipher the horrible hand writings. It would take her sometime but she knew her way well around the computer so this wasn't going to take her long. time would pass and she would already be writing up the report. By this time that she was doing it the cat was scampering on the floor with something, but since she started she had been ignoring things and just keeping focus upon work. she would have to do things in order. the first she was doing the report in was from beginning, to the middle, and to the end. From there she would break the report down to even more specifics of adding in pictures that correspond with the beginning to the middle and to the end and also putting in various foot notes of descriptions of what can be seen in the pictures and what is happening in the pictures. She would of course take her momentary breaks of about five to ten minutes ever hour or so, so she can rest up and not over work herself. It was definetly a good thing she knew how to type extremely fast and work her way around the programs here, if she didn't she would be here for hours.

She was finishing up the reporting and adding in final details to the report whens he had herd some odd noise. She merely blinked and stopped typing a moment and looked around trying to search for where that noise came from. "what is that noise?" she would look around the table and then wander her way to around the couch and she herd the noise getting louder and louder as she was getting closer to the couch. Eventually she would get onto her hands and knees and bring her head low to the ground to see under the couch and she noticed the cell phone there. "Whats this?" she uttered as she looked at it and she stuck her tounge out as she reached under the couch and reached to grab the phone from under the couch. finally pulling out the phone. "how did this get here." she fixed her skirt with her free hand as she stood up and stared at the phone and she looked at the display that said 'wake up' Merely blinking it took her a moment. "Is this Jyn's phone?" she pondered and she would look towards where his room was located at.

Opprotunity! Her mind shouted as it seemed like her eyes shined like stars as she grinned and made her way over to his room. She knocked on his door a couple times before she spoke out gently. "Sir!" she said as she pushed the already open door as she peeked inside. "Sir?" she said again as she looked over to his bed and she blinked. She wondered if she should go in there. Next moment she knew she was already standing by his bed staring him down. well...since i'm in here. Her hand slowly went onto his chest and she shook him just a little bit as she spoke in a soft voice trying to stir him gently awake she held his phone in her right hand near her chest. "Sir wake up!"

-Word count:837[1684]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Slowly my eyes open as I feel something on my chest, or rather her hand as it touches my chest jarring me from my slumber. My body shifts slightly within the soft black sheets of my cover as consciousness returns to my brain. Before my gaze has a chance to focus, my hand rises up and brushes the locks of my ravine bangs from my face and wipes it slightly and I pull up a bit and lean against the headboard of my bed. The hand lowers to my side for this move and in looking up, I notice that Izumi was in the room and standing over me. Now leaning up in bed, I look to the clock to notice that it was around time for me to wake up; from there, I look to the dresser and do not see my phone and in looking to Izumi, I notice my phone held in her hand. “Oh,” I say as I realize that Ghost must have been playing with my phone again and that she must have brought it to me. “Thank you,” I answer sitting up fully and turning to the side bringing my feet to the ground. “Normally I don’t oversleep,” I explain. Last night really did one on me because I was still a bit tired and my muscles ached. My hand reaches back and my hand comes to cover, rub and squeeze against a muscle around the shoulder blade area that tensed up while laying down for the few hours. Looking up to her as I crack my neck a bit, I ask, “how did everything go?” 271

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Watching as Jyn had awoken she smiled to give him a rather pleasent face to look at upon waking up. Letting him take notice to what was going on she would still hold onto his phone as he said his first couple words. It wasn't until he said thank you that she put his phone on the dresser as she stood straight and she held her hands together in front of her. She would respond to the question rather calmly but some what annoyed. "You know, you probably would have never finished it if you tried it yourself. you really need to scold your subordinates, the files they sent were in some aweful condition and also make them work on thier penmenship as well. But it took sometime, but I am almost done, just finishing up the last sentence. I was distracted by your phone ringing underneath the couch." She said as she looked towards the door. "I believe everything should work out just fine for you with the report."

-Word count:172[1856]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:32 pm

“Is that so?” I say pausing for a moment before I stand up, not really paying attention to the southern evidence of me being asleep in my sweat pants, which eventually goes down. “I suppose I will have to speak to them about that,” I agree. I could understand that since last night happened so fast and the head honchos were being unreasonable, they probably rushed through their reports. She was probably right that I might not have finished tonight had I attempted to do it on my own. With the conclusion of my words, I begin to walk to the living room while continuing to speak, “I will wait until you are done.” I glance up at the visual monitor on the way to the kitchen where I am able to notice that she seems to have everything under control and nod approvingly. So she did have a good handle on things. With just a quick look over, at least it looked like it was well done. I would read it later for content before sending it in, but that would be in a bit. “Have you had anything to eat?” I ask making it into the kitchen. I had the basic stuff so that I could make something since I was pretty hungry myself. I hadn’t thought to ask my new assistant to cook for me, though something like that might be considered sexist, much like asking for a massage when your muscles ache. 246

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:54 pm

her eyes just to happened to to wander southward and she felt lightheaded when she did and stood straighter and began to let her eyes wander around the room in order to calm herself down. He had headed for the living room and she quickly wandered into the living room after him. my, my the southern hemisphere must be nice.... she thought in her mind as she looked at him from behind. She would stop moving for a moment as he had looked at what she had done at least what was still on the screen she noted that he had nodded and she smiled and he wandered towards the kitchen. She walked over to the VM and she quickly finished the sentence she needed to finish during the time that he had asked her she had saved the files and looked over to the kitchen. "No, not yet." she walked over to the kitchen and she looked at him. "would you like for me to make you something,sir?" she asked, from the way he woke up, she figured he was still tired and needed to rest up a bit more. "I'm quite a capable cook. Or would you like a massage?" You could possibly be the devil in disguise to be such a 'perfect' secretary. But she had a lot of free time, so doing stuff was fun for her even if she was doing things for someone else.

-Word count:241[2097]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:08 pm

After just thinking about her cooking and giving me a massage, she offers. I pause for a moment and then just when I am about to say “no” for feeling bad about her working so much, I remember that her job is to be my assistant. It would be rude of me and also an insult to her if I denied her work while on the clock with me. It seemed that I, myself, had a lot to work on since I was such an independent person and did for myself. The best time to work on allowing someone else to help me would be now. Giving in, I answer in my usual tone, “okay. I should have everything you need in order to make most dishes.” I kept a full stock of food these days. Ever since the promotion I found myself eating less cups of ramen and more take-out and home made dinners. Now that she would take care of the cooking for me, I had to find something to occupy my time with. Moving to the visual monitor, I ask, “is this ready for me to read?” I could proof read this while she cooked and start on other things. 203

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:27 pm

she smiled when he gave her the okay to make him something. Considering the time it would be more so aroud lunch time so nothing to heavy needs to be eaten. "Is there any preference on anything you wanna eat?" she said as she walked past him as he walked past her. she now occupied the kitchen and looked through his cabinets and drawers to see what was in the kitchen, she listened to him as he had asked her if it was ready to be read. "Yes, it's complete and saved already. It's pretty long and rather elaborate so I hope you dont get bored while reading it. "she said as she had kept looking through the kitchen and even the fridge compliling some ideas to what she could make out of what he has. He had a good amount of things to choose from. Hey! she even found a random apron that was stil in the package. he must have bought one but never found a purpose for it. She giggled and took it out of the package and put it on. she wondered if it made her look any cuter.

-Word count:194[2291]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:56 pm

“Rice, beef and broccoli,” I give the short answer as I make my way to the living room couch. Lowering I sit down in the middle of the black leather couch with my gaze on the visual monitor before me. Coming from his room and stretching out his small feline body in between steps for a few paces after a nap of his own, Little Ghost reappears coming to the side of the couch where he pauses. He lowers his head and licks under his arm before his attention snaps up and then he leaps sits on the leather couch to my side. I lean forward resting my elbows on my knees as I read over what she’s gotten together. From my own account of what happened, it all seemed pretty accurate. Since I had forgotten to include my input to the report, I add it in here and there while she cooks. I look over to Izumi for a moment as I watch her cook. Somehow she had found an apron. That was interesting, and also a fetish for most men. It did look good on her. My attention turns back to the visual monitor. Aside from the report, I had scheduling to do between the members of my subordinate team and my immediate team members. I normally sent out patrols in teams of two with a lead officer, being either Letty, Black, or myself, on standby and in the area for passive observation. 245

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:16 pm

With that said Izumi went to work on making him something really yummy to eat. She would find the items needed in order to cook what was asked, and through the whole time she was pleased while doing it holding a rather happy smile upon her face and not appearing tired in the least. she seemed rather happy about cooking it must be something that she enjoyed to cook. she was currently at the moment getting the rice ready. She had already grabbed the required items needed to make what she was going to make. It seemed as though in the matter of no time some very dilectable scents would permiate out from the room and she would be humming to herself as she was cooking. When she finished cooking she would call out to Jyn. "It's done sir." she turned off the stove and she brought out a plate and a porton of the plate she placed the rice with cooked beef laid on top of it with steamed brocoli taking up the empty space on the plate and she would grab the plate and bring it over to the dinner table and placed it at one of the seats and left for the kitchen again and grabbed a fork and a knife and napkins and brought it back to the dinner table and placed it next to the plate as she stood there and looked towards Jyn seemingly pleased with what she just cooked.

-Word count:246[2537]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:30 pm

I finish my additions and the team schedules just in time for the call to dinner. The small cat that had been at my side initially, had long since ventured gingerly towards the kitchen to investigate the good smells filling the air. I stand with the news of her being finished, sending off the schedules and turning to make my way to the dining area. Making it there as she sets the table in her apron, I start to get the feeling that she may keep her job just a little longer than originally anticipated. I was getting more and more comfortable around her, which would be a good thing for her. I sit at the table in front of my place complimenting, “it looks good.” It was only a few words, but the hint that I was impressed was in them; it would be reasonable to assume that I was pleased. Reaching for the fork, I take the first bites of the dinner and found it thoroughly delicious. So she wasn’t just blowing steam about being a good cook. Looking up and at her, I inquire, “you’re going to eat as well, right?” To my side, the small cat would beg, sitting to the side of my chair and looking up wantonly. 213

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:46 pm

"Oh that right! I should get some food as well. I forgot." she said slightly giggling as she herd the meow of the cat. Looking down towards the cat she had smiled and spoke to the little creature. "I'm sorry little one but you cannot eat human food it isn't good for your body." she knelt down as she spoke to the cat. "I believe i spotted some cat food in the kitchen so lets go get you some." she looked towards Jyn. "sir, does he have a bowl?" She stood up and she eyed the cat seeing it look like it wanted food. She would give the cat food but she wasn't going to give the cat human food since it might not be good for them.

-Word count:129[2666]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:58 pm

As she remembers to eat, I go back to eating in order to fill my stomach and get ready for the night activities. It was good to have a home cooked meal prepared by a young lady. To the side, I hear her scold the cat about not eating human food which scores even more brownie points for her. As she kneels down to the cat, he backs up a little but sits and stays within range. I knew him to be an odd creature than came when he felt like it. He never came when I called him or tried to get him to come. With the question, I nod and answer, “in the guest bed room. His bowls are against the far wall with his toys. The food is in the closest.” It would be hard to miss since there was not much in that room. There was not bed or furniture in there since I really had no use for the room. The cat steps forwards and looks up at her as if she had food in her hands as she stands up and would probably follow her if she began walking to the back room. After swallowing, I inform, “after you eat, you are free for the night.” I figured someone as beautiful and nice as her should probably have a man or boyfriend waiting on her attention. I continue, “I have a patrol tonight. I should be able to pay you every other Friday, does that work for you?” I would wait for her to come and eat with me since she went through the trouble of preparing the meal and generally people liked company when they ate. Also, I inquire, “curious… which side of town do you live on?” since I did not know. 300

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:07 am

She was told where the cat's bowls and food was located along with his toys. she smiled and listened even further to what he had said before she would leave to get the cats bowls to wash them out and then refill them with fresh new food for the cat. So she was free for the night. Well what would she do? She didn't have anyone to go home too. Maybe she should go and go out on the town, or just head home and go to sleep. "Hmm...Every other friday sounds alright. I have no problem with that." during this time she had left and prepared the things for the cats food and placed his bowls back into the room they were into in the first place, it was refilled on water for one bowl and the other was refilled with cat food. After that she would return to the kitchen wash her hands and prepare her own food in which she would come and join Jyn at the table. She had just stuff some steamed brocoli into her mouth when his question popped up. "hmm?" she looked to him and blinked, she first chewed what was in her mouth quietly and with her mouth closed and swallowed it before she would speak. "the suburbs in East City." she answered, after answering she would return to eating, quite careful with not making a mess, through thie whole time she had forgotten to take the apron off.

-Word count:248[2914]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:09 pm

With a nod I realize, "so thi sisn't necessarily close to you." The commute wouldn't be so bad. East City was one of the better places to stay with, of course, the lower commons being the worst. With the answer, I leave things at that and finish my meal. When I am done with dish, I repeat that it was good as I stand and make my way to the stink, placing the dish in th edishwasher to be cut on later. From there I make my way back to the living room to make sure that my report and schedules had been received by the parties expecting them. After verifying that, I make my way into my bedroom, informing , "I'm going to get dressed for work." The door closes mostof the way as I make my way to the closet to begin the procedure of dressing up for a night of patrol and training. Speaking through the partially open door as I undress out of the sweats and t shirt into my tactical gear, I inform, "your hours can be noon to six everyday. Tomorrow, you should meet me at the Police Station in the City Metro area. 200

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:19 pm

He had finished eating before she did and she watched him get up and take his palce to the kitchen. She merely had a fork in her mouth at the time that, that had occured and she was thinking at the time. I wonder if it's okay for him to even have a personal assistant. I think they might notice that someone different wrote that report. she glanced over towards the screen a moment and then she looked down towards her food and she went back to eating the meal that she had made. She would be done when he had decided to get dressed for tonight's patrol. She stood up from the dinner table grabbing her plate and utensils and placing them on the plate and she had stopped and looked towards his room as she listened to what he said about her hours. "Noon to six?" she calculated the amount of hours in her head, so she would be working six hours a day. "Alright, that sounds fine." she said with no problem with what was asked of her. She took the plate to the kitchen and placed what could be placed in the dishwasher. and she washed her hands and dried it off with a napkin and threw away the napkin in the trash. She walked out from the kitchen and looked around at his place. IT looked like a lovely place it was nice and cozy, a bit too clean for a man but it was alright with her. She still enjoyed her own home though. It was a big place with many rooms. She looked to where his room was located. "I hope everything goes well for you on your patrol sir. Will there be anything else you need?" she asked him.

-Word count:297[3,211]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:38 pm

I finish getting dressed, dressing casually for the patrol in a pair of black slacks, a collared black shirt with my chest holsters wrapped around my shoulders (attire resembling my bio pic). Since I wasn't going in for war, I didn't need all the heavy tacticle gear. That was mixed with the fact that I didn't want to carry the SWAT look at the moment. As I exit my bedroom, I pull a large coat over my shoulders, partially hiding the holster beneath it. I answer her question, "No, that should be all for today. Thank you for your work, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow." With that, I make my way to the door assuming we were both done at my place as to see her out. After exiting, I would lock the door behind me and walk with her downstairs to our cars where I would make my way to my car and head to work after a short departure. Oddly enough, much of the night's patrol would be in her neck of the woods around the East City area. Hopefully it would be a slow night and I wouldn't need to shoot, maime, or kill anything. 200

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Updated Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put You To Work   Let's Put You To Work Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Put You To Work
Page 1 of 1