Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That Morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

That Morning Empty
PostSubject: That Morning   That Morning EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:47 am

That Morning Izu
Bright and early, the birds chirped and the roosters crowed. Well if this were the country thats how it would be happening, but this wasn't the country. the sounds of horns coming from the distance and running cars, and the activities of the city life. All from a distance, but it sounded like a sonicboom to her. Izumi rose like the dead from her sleep and she groaned just a little. "my, my...what happened last night?" she asked herself as she rubbed her head. She held a tremendous tolerance toward pain. Izumi noticed the view was different from her own home. "Okay... this isn't my home..." she would say to herself as she began to look around. Izumi attempted to remember last night, but the last thing she remembered was chugging down two bottles at the same time. "Err...." she grumbles and allowed herself to fall back on the bed. "Who cares where I'm at. At least i'm not dead." she still hadn't realized she wasn't in her cloths. She just laid there and gazed towards the door with a serious look upon her face. That sonicboom just resonating in her mind like a pebble being tossed into a lake creating ripples.

-Word count:203
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

That Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Morning   That Morning EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:23 pm

That Morning 134381sf5-1-1

Pulling a semi all nighter is not new to me. I had first rifled through my angel's car and found the insurance card, finding out her name was Izumi. One mystery solved about the woman and probaby many more to go. I fell asleep on my desk, the thesis completed to perfection. I'm not one to turn in anything less of perfection. I may get yelled at for being late for everything, but my work was never the reason.

My internal clock wakes me as the sun is rising. I probably only got about fours hours of sleep at most, but my body is telling me its time to greet the day. I sigh and rub my face, my make up long having been washed off. I don't want to get wrinkles at a young age. I stretch in my chair, leaning back with my arms over my head. I moan in satisfaction as my back pops pleasantly. That always hit the spot. I drop my arms back down and shift myself up and out of the chair. I look at my laptop, the screen saver on. I move my finger over the touchpad and it comes back to life. I save my work then close it out, shutting the laptop. I sigh and run a hand through my strawberry tresses. I peer over at my bed and see that the angel Izumi is still sound asleep. I smile and walk to my kitchen. Time to make some breakfast for us both.

By the time Izumi would awaken, the smell of breakfast would soon catch her senses.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

That Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Morning   That Morning EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:11 pm

That Morning Izu
she was awake for a while and her eye would twitch with every loud noise. Izumi would sit up on the bed like a vampire raising from its coffin and she would just gaze around having bed hair she looked around the room. "Where...am i?" she would whisper as she would take in a deep breath. Some medatative breathing and she would be fine to cope with the pain. Closing her eyes she would suddenly smell the breakfest being made, but she had to ignore it for the moment and concentrate, allowing her chi to flow through her body in a sort of zen medatative state, but sadly it epically fails as her stomach growled. "food." she uttered and turned her head towards where the smell came from. She got up and walked calmly towards the kitchen and kept near the wall just enough to somewhat hide along the wall and to peek out to see who it was that was cooking.

-Word count: 163[366]
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

That Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Morning   That Morning EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:48 am

Updated Izumi