Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flashback: Surfing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Flashback: Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Flashback: Surfing   Flashback: Surfing EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:05 pm

I awake to find myself in a white room. Like something you'd see in a horror movie, or in an insane asylum. I sit forward, my body shaking as I do. The last thing I remember was being handed an envelope. I'd opened it and pulled my orders out. The next thing I knew I was waking up here. It was annoying. I had blacked out before, but never woken up in a strange place. I brought a hand to my head and frowned when it was stopped short. Glancing down I saw that someone had decided to cuff my hands to my bed. Frowning I pull at it slowly.

I was getting annoyed at the restraints as I growled low in my throat. My eyes narrowed as I pulled, feeling the strain against my wrist as I pulled at the handcuffs. But to my astonishment they snapped. I still had the cuff around my wrist but the chain had broken. I stared at it amazed. It was something that I had never tried before but it had happened. Licking my lips I turned to my other arm, drawing on it as well, grinning at the chain on those cuffs snapped as well. I lay back to rest for a moment my arms somewhat sore. I sit there, waiting patiently for a moment until my muscles slowly relax once more. Sitting forward all the way I rub my face with my hands before slipping from the hospital bed. I pant lightly as I get to my feet. I don't know why but my entire body seems to be shutting down on me. But for some reason I can hear people. I can hear the radio in my head! There are no speakers, no radios. And it was coming from all around me.

"Hidden speakers.. Nice try guys I'm not going to even start thinking I'm crazy!" I say.

But as I take another step I frown, looking around. The room has no form. It's a white noise going on forever all around me. As far as the eye can see there's nothingness. My breathing increases as I step forward into the whiteness. As I continue forward my eyes narrow as the beach appears around me. I look left, then right, frowning as I stand there. This is the strangest thing I have ever seen. One minute I'm in a hospital room and the next I'm on the beach? I can actually feel the wind on my flesh and the sand under my toes. This is too strange. I blink and again I'm standing in the hospital room.

Dropping onto the bed, I sit there, staring at the floor. My breathing is fast and I want nothing more tn to get out of here. I sit there for a few moments until the door unlocks, apparently I'm under lock and key. As it opens my eyes narrow as a tall doctor enters.

"Oh.. You got loose? Interesting." she said.

I watched her silently as she pulled a pen from her lab coat pocket before writing things down. I don't say a word as she looks at me. I wait patiently for her to say something else but she seems intent on waiting me out. But I wasn't about to make t he first move. I watched her as intently as she watched me, before I heard something in the back of my mind. Almost like a phone ringing. I could hear a voice and everything! It was amazing. Like free falling before pulling your parachute. It was strange. I was afraid and yet at the same time I relished that fear.

"I see. You must be surfing." she said, finally.

"Surfing?" I asked.

"Oh so you can speak. Surfing, as in surfing the internet. You've been made... better. You've been given a cyber brain. It allows you to surf the internet, or even make phone calls, and so on. It's a very interesting technological achievement. You're one of three people on base that have them."

"I didn't volunteer for this!"

"You didn't have to. We decided to test it on you. We needed to see what it would do to people. Might even make it public if it goes well. Yeah, we spent a lot of money searching for it. You're lucky. One more person is going to be getting it and that'll be it on our end for a while. We have to get more information before we can take them to the next stage."

(755/750)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Flashback: Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Surfing   Flashback: Surfing EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Flashback: Surfing
Page 1 of 1