Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flashback ~ Silence is Golden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Flashback ~ Silence is Golden Empty
PostSubject: Flashback ~ Silence is Golden   Flashback ~ Silence is Golden EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:23 pm

'Iku.. Time to wake up, Doki!'

A voice cuts through the silence in my head and I find myself returning to the land of waking. Iku? Who the hell was this Iku? Was it me? That's not my name.. Right? I.. I don't remember my name anymore. I slowly allow my body to wake, gently easing my eyes open, remembering how I blinded myself the last time I woke up. The room is dim now and I let my eyes adjust before fully opening them. I peer around a sparse room. Charcoal gray walls and a white tiled floor. Looks like a prison.

I sit up slowly, testing my limbs. I'm a bit stiff, but that could be from all the sleeping. I allow a yawn to escape as I stretch my arms gently above my head, groaning as my spine crack and my muscle warm from the stretch. I then drop them and look at the hospital bed I am resting on and frown. So I am in a hospital. Or in one of those underground labs I've heard about among the adults when they whisper and think we kids aren't listening to them. I sigh a bit and run my hand through my hair, only for my eyes to widen as I find it running over a smooth surface. I nearly scream in frustration. They shaved my head! How dare they!?

I take a calming breath. Getting mad over this is just a waste of my regained energy. I grumble under my breath and then lean back quickly as the little girl floating in front of my face. She smiles and giggles at me and I frown. She's the one who scared the shit out of me and she finds it funny. I should squish her.

'You're finally awake, Iku. Kisu is so happy! Doki!' she says, though I hear it in my mind instead of picking up her voice with my ear, though I did watch her mouth move.

"Who are you?" I ask brow furrowed in confusion. Why did I hear her in my head?

'I am Kisu. I am your internal program that the doctors put into you. I'm your.. Hard drive in a sense. Doki' she says and this only confuses me more. Whoa. Wait. They put a computer into my head? How in the hell did they manage to do that. I cup my chin in my hand as I continue to explain her, Kisu simply smiling. Wait.. I heard from Ginta that his dad was peddling something on the black market for the newest thing that the gangs were making. What the hell did they call them again? I honestly can't remember. But I recall it having to do with them experimenting on humans and making them into weapons or something.

'Expir.' Kisu supplies for me and I look at her in surprise, making her giggle. 'You are what they are now calling an expir. You are technologically enhanced to be better than a human. Thus the reason you see me. I am your program and I will be your aide. Only you or another expir can see me. Doki' she explains to me and my heart drops. I.. I wasn't human anymore? Kisu seems to sadden and comes over and hugs me. Its odd but I actually feel her. She is probably manipulating my nerves in order for me to feel like she is real. Whoa. How the hell did I think of that? I sit there for a moment and sit with my legs crossed on the bed as I watch her begin to dance around, tugging a smile onto my lips.

I then sense something and lift my gaze, sensing a camera. I don't know how I know its there but I look right at it and I feel something click on in my mind. I find myself surprised as I see myself looking into the inner workings of the camera and following with my mind along the feed of it. I find my mind in a security room and I frown at the doctors I see through one of the computer's vision camera meant for chatting with another person. I somehow make the laptop turn on and I open a notepad.

'Stop staring at me.'

I type this and then I blink as I return to myself and Kisu is cheering.

'Good job, Iku! Doki!' she cheers, little pom poms appearing in her hands.

"Why do you call me, Iku?" I ask her, curious. She blinks, pausing in her actions.

'Because.. It’s easier to say than Ikuto. That's your name silly. Don't you know?' she says, giggling while she speaks. Ikuto? I turn the name over in my mind and nod. I like it. It’s a nice name. I stiffen as I here the security code being punched into my door and I turn my eyes to it to watch it slid open.

I glare at the greasy looking doctor as he tries to smile kindly at me. "Such a nice display of your abilities, Number six six six. We are glad to see your mind sensors easily picked up on coasting through electronical pathways such as you did. Now come along. You have tests to run," he says to me and I want to protest. I think he sees the defiance in my eyes and suddenly pain explodes and I cry out, falling to my bed. Kisu cries out in pain also. I pant when the pain subsides and I glare at the doctor. "Now be a good boy and come with us or I will do that over and over again until you listen," he said in a sugar coated voice that makes me want to feel ill. I sit up, shaking a bit. Kisu floats weakly next to me. She was hurt also. Even if she is just a program. She's apart of me now and I don't want her hurt.

"Fine.." I whisper and get to my feet and follow the grinning doctors.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Flashback ~ Silence is Golden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback ~ Silence is Golden   Flashback ~ Silence is Golden EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:42 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Flashback ~ Silence is Golden
Page 1 of 1