Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Friend (Flashback)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A New Friend (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend (Flashback)   A New Friend (Flashback) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:37 pm

A New Friend
Spoiler:

Humming lightly to myself I slowly shift my gaze from side to side as I make my way through the forest. Scanning the forest around me I continue to move forwards, simply enjoying the day for the peace that it brings at the moment since nothing is happening. While walking through the forest I start to think on what I would like to do with my day, it was always rather dull to simply walk around the forest... I had done that many times in the past and now I had begun to want something else to do, though there were many options of what I could do, I wasn't exactly sure of what I would like to do. My train of thought is brought to an abrupt end when I hear the sounds of movement not far from me in the forest. As I hear the sounds I come to a stop and glance around for a moment before fixing my attention on the sound. It sounded as if someone was running through the woods, though I could hear the sound of two things moving through the woods. As I listen the sound begins to peek my curiosity so I begin to follow after it through the forest. Moving through the forest after the two moving ahead of me I listen as I follow and it isn't long before I hear an animal yelp out in pain. Upon hearing the yelp, I frowned faintly and continued moving forwards, though both sounds had stopped. As I drew closer I heard the voice of a male.

" Now I have you. " The voice said. Another sound I could hear was the sound of some sort of canine growling. As I listen to the man and the growling I begin to move forwards once again and draw closer until I come upon the two, though I remain hidden in the trees for the time being. I spot the creature that yelped laying on the ground, a beautiful white wolf. Turning my gaze from the wolf I look to the male as he draws back an arrow on a bow and takes aim at the wolf on the ground. As the man got ready to shoot the wolf with a second arrow, I sprung into action, stepping from the forest and moving between the man and the wolf. As Valkrist came from the woods the male caught sight of him and quickly turned his attention to Valkrist as he moved between him and the wolf. " Step aside, I have no qualms with you, but that animal behind you killed some of my herd animals. " The male says as he looks at Valkrist. I look at the male for a moment before turning my gaze back to the wolf laying behind me, " I see.. " I murmur as I slowly turn my gaze back to the man, " He may have done that but I cannot allow you to kill one of my kin. " I say as I bring my right hand up to rest on the hilt of the katana at my side. The male looks at Valkrist with a confused look, though as Valkrist reaches for his weapon the male brings his bow up and takes aim at Valkrist, " I don't want any trouble with you so I'm going to say it again. Step aside. ". I shake my head in response to what the man had to say, slowly drawing my sword, " And like I said, I cannot let you kill one of my kin. " I say as I step forwards before charging straight for the male. The man is taken by surprise as Valkrist begins to charge at him and as he lets loose the arrow it misses its mark and strikes the ground. Falling back, the male reaches to his quiver and pulls another arrow from it before he begins to draw it back on his bow. I continue moving forwards towards the male as he begins to move backwards. As I draw closer I lash out with my sword, slashing at him as he moves backwards. The man is forced to use his bow to deflect the attack, though the blade slices through the wooden bow, forcing him to drop it.

As he drops the remains of the bow he reaches to his side and draws his sword before launching into a counter attack against Valkrist. I manage to destroy one of his weapons but he pulls a sword before coming at me. I clash swords with him as I come to a stop, pressing my blade into his as my gaze narrows into a soft glare. Unlike the humans in the other realm, humans of this realm seem to possess a greater aspect of strength, one that can rival my own while in my human shell. The male pushes against Valkrist as there swords clash, putting all his strength behind his blade. Pushing against the male's own blade with my own, I begin to fill as if no ground is being gained since we are simply clashing blades. With this in mind I decide to take a brief retreat to put a little space between us before attacking again. Pulling back, I jump back a step or two too put some space between myself and the male, though I still stand before him and the wolf behind me. The male holds his ground as Valkrist begins to withdraw from his attack, though he only held his ground for a moment before he charged Valkrist. Getting in close before he lashed out with a slash at Valkrist. As the man lashes out at me with his sword, I being mine up to defend against the attack, though his blade strikes me before I can bring mine up to defend me. His blade slicing into my right shoulder, cutting through clothing and flesh. As his blade strikes me, I let out a growl of pain as I turn my body, pulling my shoulder away from the man as I take another two steps back, reaching up with my left hand to grab the wound. After striking Valkrist, the male held back for a moment as he watched Valkrist, his blade in front of him, ready to strike again if needed, " I'll give you one last chance... Turn and walk away and you can keep your life. ". As the male speaks to me, I cant help but let out a soft chuckle at his words, " I see. But then I wouldn't have the pleasure of killing you.. " I say as I look at the male as a soft smile takes form on my face, " Now it's time for you to die. " I say as I focus my demonic energy and form a sphere of dark energy before launching it at the male. The sphere shifts into an arc like blade that cleaves straight through the male.

With the male dead, I turn my attention to the wolf behind me and let out a light sigh. The wolf looks up at Valkrist as it lays on the ground, growling at the newcomer. " It's alright my friend, I mean you no harm. " I say as I sheath my sword before kneeling before the wolf, " I come to help. " I say as I reach out for the arrow. Taking a hold of the arrow, I pull it from the wolf, causing it to let out another yelp of pain before it begins growling more at Valkrist.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Flashback)   A New Friend (Flashback) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Taming Roll Attempt.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Flashback)   A New Friend (Flashback) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:38 pm

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Trained' :
A New Friend (Flashback) BETA
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Flashback)   A New Friend (Flashback) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:27 pm

As the wolf begins to growl at me, I slowly reach my hand out towards it, " Shh, it's alright. " I say in a soft tone as I watch the wolf. The wolf continues to growl at Valkrist and as the hand comes towards it, it lashes out at Valkrist, springing from where it lay to pounce onto the demon and bite down on Valkrist's injured shoulder. As the wolf jumps onto me and bites down on my shoulder, I fall back onto the ground, letting out a grown of pain as I grab the wolf, though make no move to attack the animal, instead I try to pull it off me. The wolf bites down harder onto Valkrist's shoulder as the demon tries to remove him, sinking its teeth deeper into the demons flesh. I begin to growl at the wolf as it bites down harder onto my shoulder. Still not wanting to hurt the animal I continue to try and remove it from my person. The wolf begins to let up its grasp on Valkrist's shoulder as the demon struggles to remove the beast. As the wolf began to let up on its grip I began to push harder and managed to push the beast from atop me, though not with out a price, as I push the wolf it takes a bit of flesh from my shoulder. The wolf falls to the ground when Valkrist's pushes him off, though he didn't give up with out a fight and took a trophy with him. Slowly he began to climb to his feet, swallowing down the price of demons flesh it had ripped off. Rolling over I began to climb to my feet and turned my gaze to the wolf, again reaching my hand out to it as a sign that I didn't want to hurt the animal, " ... Calm down boy, I can help you get better. " I say to the animal as I watch it.

Post WC: 331
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Flashback)   A New Friend (Flashback) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:27 pm

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Trained' :
A New Friend (Flashback) BETA
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Flashback)   A New Friend (Flashback) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:05 pm

The injured wolf continues to growl at Valkrist and begins to show signs that it will strike out at the demon once again in defense of its life. Seeing the wolf growl at me, I let out a soft sigh and begin to retract my hand, " I see my friend. " I say as I look down at the injured wolf. Keeping my gaze on the wolf I raise to my feet, " I wish you the best of luck and farewell " I say to the injured animal before I turn and begin to walk away. The wolf watches Valkrist as he with draws his hand and when he begins to move away, the wolf slowly starts to raise from the ground and started to follow after Valkrist, letting out a soft whimper as it started walking. When I hear the whimpering of the animal behind me, I stop and turn to look at the wolf as it comes closer to me before sitting down, looking up at me. I look down at the wolf and frown faintly, " What? ". The wolf, looking up at Valkrist, tilts its head to the side before letting out another whimper. Looking down at the wolf I let out a soft sigh, " I thought you wanted to be left alone? " I ask the wolf as I look at it. The wolf lets out a light bark as it stands and limps closer to Valkrist. As the wolf comes closer to me, I let out another sigh, a soft frown taking form on my face, " Alright. " I say with a soft grumble as I carefully reach down and pick the injured wolf up. As Valkrist leans down to pick it up, the wolf lets him this time and doesn't resist any. Now that the wolf let me pick it up and wasn't attacking me, I begin to walk once again and head into the forest..

Post WC: 327
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Flashback)   A New Friend (Flashback) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Friend (Flashback)
Page 1 of 1