Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?

Go down 
+7
LittleMariko
ShinTre_Admin
rekoa
Dwem
Kaguyalover
Kiun
aѕceпxion
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Easy
What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Advanced
What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

One or the other.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dwem
Veteran

Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:05 pm

I had to save it as it had both of them in the same picture. Two of my fav actors from my favorite TV show up there with Fire Fly.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Atlantis seemed kinda lame and too bad Firefly ended. I have the whole series! and it was pretty cool. So Imm... does this mean that you're not coming to work for me, buddy? Don't let the haters like Kyro tell you that you're not good enough to run with the pack. You can do it, Imm, and I'll be there to help and protect you. Trust in Shin, he knows that I've got your back. All you have to do is accept my offer.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:19 pm

You do know I only get a $1,000.00 right. So I wouldnt be that much of take in. lol
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:04 am

Dude, I got you. Come work for me and we'll get you more money, maybe even a nice car so you can pick up some ladies, and we'll let you explore your creative genius within the company. I have a plan for you to really help out.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:06 am

Yo Kaz is pushin' HARD. He's like one of those guys in the van offering candy to the kids on their way home from school.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:16 am

Come on Imm. Two of my characters work for Kaz's and they're both alive and well. It's safe here, I promise. Would I ever steer you wrong?
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:22 am

Surreal SaDiablo wrote:
Come on Imm. Two of my characters work for Kaz's and they're both alive and well. It's safe here, I promise. Would I ever steer you wrong?
Surreal SaDiablo wrote:
Would I ever steer you wrong?
What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 Chimpanzee_thinking_poster HMMMMMM.....
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:25 am

Lol. what kind of company do you run? 8)
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:38 am

Just wanted to be sure I was able to really be helpfull. As yes I know Surreal. I dont wish to be any sort of bother or drag anyones fun level down because you guys are spending to much time helping me out. You have never let me down as of yet and considering I want to take a slight more mature direction in my RP. I guess this would work out for the best after all.

I want to really take more consdieration and thoughtful time in my charectors actions. Steering away from the silly pervy stuff. Playboy perhaps as I am a Moocher but steering towards a more self supporting when I get further along my Life Path as so to speak. Perhaps have his parents die sn and inharet everything.

Looking towards how you think I could best help out in your story line.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:25 am

Rune: Looking for a job? PsiCoven Strategic Consulting (soon to become PsiCoven Strategic Solutions) is a growing organization split into two "divisions". One half handles Corporate Strategy for businesses and how to help them remain competitive and gain favor with the Big 4. This side also handles most of the administrative duties for the whole company. The Corporate side provides strategy for any and everyone that wants the help. The positions here are similar to any consulting firm.

The other side handles the Anti-Demon Faction strategy planning. This helps mercenary/vigilante factions who specialize in fighting against demons and dark forces in becoming more efficient in their operations both administratively and in the field. The current positions are Coordinators (strategists who help coordinate their militant operations against demon gangs and such), Handlers (they are the contact liaisons for the Neutralizers), Neutralizers (problem solvers, assassins, enforcers, bodyguards), Gatherers (they are noncombative intel collectors), and R&D (research and development, they try to find new, better ways to eliminate targets).

Imm: If you are serious about moving your character into a more mature storyline, I will help with that. This reason I'm pushing for this is because I've been a major azzhole to you in the past b/c we haven't seen eye-to-eye on damn near everything, but you've been pretty chill on here, so I figure this might be a shot to have fun and RP while helping you out. Since your character likes to write and you've been talking about getting the dirt on people. I have a couple of ideas for how you can progress...

Since he's from a wealthy family and looking to take on a more serious role. He can move into the Political Path with Psyre helping and backing him to get in good with an NPC politician and helping their campaign. I would actually waive the administrative fee since you'd be taking a "pay cut" anyway. From there, you can build your way up to become a Candidate. At Candidate, the Political Life Path opens up and Psyre will still be there to help protect your image from behind the scenes and keep your character moving forward. You did pretty good with Haito back at WOTR and your plans for improving the city and everything, so you would simply pick a district and build up your influence there. I'll also make sure to help protect you from any "suicide tunnel" ideas while helping getting you create your ideas.

Plan B is the legitimate business route where you come work for the company in R & D since you want to be a weapons designer. You would work on the Anti-Demonic Forces side of the company. We'll discuss your room for growth within the company or being able to branch and have your own subsidiary company of PsiCoven that I can help you with.

With both scenarios, you don't have to kill the fam and you still make money. All up to you tho, man. I'm legitimately here to help if you want.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:29 am

o.O would you say you guys are like a PMC?
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:35 am

Damn, when Kaz says things like that, I can't really call him on anything. Sounds legit at this point then. Besides, there's always the ShinShield or things like that.
But this whole business speak reminded me of something I wanted to talk to you about Kaz. We can speak on it later, since I still have to get Shin to OK something first before I even know if it'll be possible.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:41 am

Yes and no. While PsiCoven has Private Security Operatives on the payroll, most of our assignments is contracted out to independent mercs and merc factions. Less liability. PsiCoven's primary function in the militant division is strategic advisement. Hence why IC, Coordinators make the most money. Like I said tho, the company has teams on the payroll tho to undertake missions ourselves when necessary.

EDIT 4 KIUN: Just hit me up. The "Kill everyone in my way" mode is fun is all, but I end up only rping with two people. Surreal as the character's ally/employee and Kyro as his rival. Everyone else is generally worried that I might kill them, so if I'm not killing a larger group of ppl, I have more ppl to RP with and it's more fun for me.

Last edited by Psi_Prince on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:43 am

Mmm, it does somewhat sound like what I'd join...
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 am

With Lance I'm guessing? I'm down to help out where I can. What position are you thinking about so I can have a better idea how the RP would start between us?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:57 am

Umm... one where he would get to injure and/or kill people, like a problem solver...
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:28 am

I'll take a momment to completely read over and get some info on how I will have to change things with my Charector. I should be close to achieving my first check point and doing some training pretty soon as well.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:14 am

Rune: Neutralizer.

Imm: No real rush, man.

I have an idea for how I'll handle this... 8)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:15 am

Lol, that sounds pretty good, I can neutralize things pretty damn good.... And its fun to!!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:25 am

If you are interested in joining PsiCoven...

Come Here...
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Kiun wrote:
Yo Kaz is pushin' HARD. He's like one of those guys in the van offering candy to the kids on their way home from school.

lmao!

good ish kaz. i knew you had the golden child inside of you!
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:57 am

Obligation for current Life Path make it hard to drop right now but I would be interested in getting something of a introductory stuff started. A start at any rate would be a major plus. I am not sure how the Life path works in this group. As I recall You could only do one at a time in the other groups.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:47 am

You don't have to stop your path. Being a celebrity might work out very well actually. Actually... if you wanna help out, you can play the "journalist" that conducts the interview for Psyre for the PsiCoven interview/commercial. Since people are starting to recognize your writing, it helps both of us out b/c as PsiCoven gains exposure for either the script you help come up with for the company or the questions you ask if you wanna be the interviewer, it gets your name out there more. We both advance in our paths. Win win! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Way,cool. I will need to read up more on your Company as right now I understand it is a more of a all around security ferm + extra bonus's and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose?   What Storyline Mode Should Imm Choose? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2