Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We Need to Talk [Lance]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

We Need to Talk [Lance] Empty
PostSubject: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:53 am

Now that was an eventful night and for some reason, I don't want things to end just yet. I call up Riku to ask for a status report on the Pack and he tells me that they have been completing their missions with high efficiency but that he still sends Lance on mostly solo missions. Riku goes on to tell me that he doesn't see much growth in Lance's ability and I tell him to assemble the Pack since I'm on my way. Riku confirms and hangs up with me. A mass text is sent out to the Pack members to make their way to the Conference Room in the Den. I don't waste much time to arrive and Riku stands at the entrance as I arrive in the armored C700 class SUV pulls up to the Den of Chaos. The truck stops and the driver gets out to open the rear door. Riku walks up to the truck. "Welcome back from your vacation, Mr. Prince." I nod to him and we walk inside. I look around and grin at the fact that there is no noticeable damage to the place. He tells me that aside from the occasional tussles, the Pack has been getting along well enough. I smirk and we continue to the Conference Room. Yuntay rushes up to me and hugs me and I embrace her back in return. Ruash and Tranq walk in next. Tranq gives me a hug telling me that she is glad to have me back to give them more challenging missions. I chuckle and look at Riku, "So I leave for a while and you let them start slacking off?" Ruash looks at Yuntay and I sit down and comment, "So those two are still the slowest? If he's in his room, wake him up. I haven't got all night." The three of them look at each other and Ruash gets ready to send another message to Shock and Lance to hurry.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:19 pm

We Need to Talk [Lance] Lance_12

.:: We Need to Talk ::.

When my phone began to ring, I paused for a moment and glanced over at it before I turned my attention back to the task at hand and let loose the punch I had been holding, sending my fist through the air and straight into the punching bag I have been pounding on. As my fist made contact with the bag, I held it there for a moment before I began to with draw it, glancing back at my phone for a moment as I thought about answering it.. With a light growl, I let my arm fall to my side and stepped away from the punching bag and moved over to the towel I was using and began to dry some of the sweat off my body as I moved over to my phone and picked it up to check the message on it.

After picking up the phone, I opened the message I had been sent. At first I thought it was going to be a mission, but I found it was not a mission, rather an order to meet in the Conference Room. Though this didn’t change the fact that it could be a mission.. With another growl, I reached over and grabbed my coat, slinging it over my shoulder before I made my way out of the training room and to the Conference Room to see what was going on, “ .. What is it this time- “ where the first few words out of my mouth as I came to the entrance of the Conference Room, eyes scanning over the area before coming to rest upon Psyre, upon seeing him I fell silent.

As I looked upon Psyre, the grip on my coat loosened a bit for a moment before I clinched the bit of material in my hand tightly as an unbelievable amount of range begins to surge through me, so much so that my grip becomes so tight that my knuckles begin to turn white and the hand that was laying lax at my side begins to shake as I look at the man, “ Ohhh! Look who it is Lancy. It’s our deal old friend Mr. Psyre. Your most favorite human male in the world. Well, now that he is here, what do you plan to do with him, or to him? “ the sprit inside me said as my gaze remained fixed on Psyre. “ No Lance.. Don’t do it. You don’t want to. Think about what Lexi said. “ I said to myself in my mind as I stood there motionless and silent as I looked at Psyre. “ Remain in control Lance, you can do it. “ I began to repeat in my head, trying to remain in control. However, there was no fighting it, the rage that had built inside me was too great and easily overtook my desire to hold back and remain complacent.

With the will to restrain my self overrun, I instantly shifted into a more aggressive mode of thinking. The blank expression on my face quickly changed to that of anger, though a grin came across my lips as I spring from my spot. As I began to move, I released my coat, letting it fall to the floor and reached back, gripping the hilt of the knife resting at the back of my belt and yanked it from its sheath as I went straight for Psyre, “ Rrraaaa, die you bastard!!!! “ I yelled out as I went right for Psyre, slashing out at his throat with my knife if I get close enough to him.

Post WC: 603
Total WC: 603

We Need to Talk [Lance] Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:24 am

Riku gets a message from Shock saying that he is on his way and when I hear one door close, I smile as the one I truly came to speak with is the one who I figure is approaching. I am seated at the far side of the room at the end of the table and I ignore him when he first walks in. When I finally acknowledge his existence, he is staring at me and I simply grin at him yet say nothing. Apparently my grinning at him upsets him because his whole facial expression changes. Awww, I'm beginning to think that this one still doesn't like me much. That is too bad. When he yells at me and says for me to die, the others move out of the way and I grin, "You still haven't learned yet. Bad mutt!" I hold my hand up to him while using my telekinesis to hold him in place. If successful, I would lift him off of his feet and push him out of the door forcefully. As long as he made it out of the door, I would give him exactly what he seemed to want so badly which is me to beat him into submission yet again. This time though I think I'll teach him a very fear-instilling lesson. Let's see if Riku's assessment is accurate. I'm hoping that it is not. I could use a good fight to get my blood boiling. I remove my blazer and tie before heading out the opposite side of the conference room. Moving to the open space, I tell Riku to lock down the damageable rooms. Riku moves to the main security console to carry out those orders while I tell Lance, "You might want to change into a puppy so your death at least takes a little bit longer. You don't stand a chance against me in that form. Either way it doesn't matter really... the outcome will still remain the same." I would actually wait for him to change so that he can have a fighting chance. If nothing else, I would allow me more opportunities to test out my new and growing powers. This should be fun... for me at least.

394/744
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:21 am

We Need to Talk [Lance] Lance_12

.:: We Need to Talk ::.

Before I could get close enough to Psyre to strike at him, he used one of his damn powers to stop me, holding me in place and preventing me from moving any closer to attack him. After getting me in his invisible grasp, he proceeds to push me back and out of the room. As he does this, I struggle to get out of the invisible grasp of his power so I could get close enough and strike at him again. It wasn't until I was released outside the conference room that I began to make my way back to it. However, when I noticed Psyre had gotten up and was making his way into the same area I was in I paused for a moment and watched him. When he spoke to Riku, giving him some instructions, I grinned faintly, he was going to fight me this time. When he spoke to me I glared at him and almost jumped for him again a second time. He wanted the beast? Fine, that is what he will get. I waisted no time in allowing the transformation to begin. As the transformation progressed I stumbled a bit as the pain began to increase. I was already scratching at my skin, though my human nails did little more then scratch the flesh. It wasn't until the wolf claws ripped through the skin of my fingers, that I began to rip away good bits of flesh from what areas I could reach. The skin I couldn't get to to rip off was forced to rip apart on its own as the new form pushed out from the inside. With the completion of my transformation, I waited no time and sprang into action. As I sprang into action, I slung an arm out, swiping at the air as fast as I could, my hope was to catch Psyre off guard with my attack, as I did so, I unleashed a set of energy class (Ripping Claw) aimed directly at Psyre.

Post WC: 336
Total WC: 939

We Need to Talk [Lance] Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:18 pm

When he transforms I actually find amusement in watching as he rips away at his flesh. I am quickly becoming more fascinated at how his flesh grows back. It must be some sort of healing ability that wolyfkins have. Once the transformation is finished, I grin at him. He slashes at me from a ways away which leads me to fly into the air and look down at him then behind my former location as the energy hurled tears deep into it. I am quickly beginning to think that he doesn't much like me right now. My thoughts fall on a cage of fire that begins to take form widely around Lance leaving options of escape that are quickly fading away. The cage starts with two large horizontal bar of flames, one going around the perimeter and the second going over the top to make the beginning of the roof, connecting to four vertical bars. Once those are set, more bars would start to appear quickly as I just float in the air looking down at him. I wonder if he'll be able to escape this. If he managed to get himself "trapped" inside, he would hear distinct laughter from up above. I can't hide the fact that that would be funny.

The other three present members of the Pack stand back and watch as this duel between Landon and I continues to build up. "Let me guess. You are mad at me because I took away something that rejects you. You should make peace with that before you die."

273/1017
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Ahh, the bastard evaded my attack and took to the air, damn him! My gaze quickly shifts to the air as I look up at him and begin growling more as I glare at him. My attention shifts from Psyre with in a matter of seconds, shifting the the cage of fire he was creating around me in order to cage me in like some beast. But this was a beast that wasn't going to be caged in by some simple trick. Once I was offered an opening, I took it and jumped from the cage as it was forming, jumping away from it before I landed in a couch, looking up at Psyre as he began to speak. As I heard what he had said, it seemed as if he hit the nail on the head with his statement, though I had not told him about it and couldn't let him know why I wanted to kill him, at least one of the reasons, I did want to fight and defeat him, and one of those was was killing him... " .. I want to kill you because the pleasure it offer's! Now, come forth my fiends and aid me in slaying this bastard! ". As long as nothing happened and my chant was cited with out interruption, energy would begin to gather and take form on my back, between my shoulder blades.

Post WC: 234
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Oooh, I guess I hit a nerve there. Bastard? Me? Now that's just rude. I would not interrupt his chant, but I would offer one of my own. Let's see if I can trigger this one without being sick this time. "If it is poison you wish to speak, then it is you shall have!" (Energy: NPoison) Not wasting the time to see if it is successful or not, I move into a similar yet new incantation. "Lance, regardless of your desires, you will not have the energy to contest me." Small mounds of energy would appear around Lance and try to stick to any surface of his form be it the emerging familiars or his actual fur and flesh. Seeing no reason in moving from my location, I remain to see if the effect of my spells have worked. Seriously though, this is definitely a power that I need to learn how to access and trigger mentally. Still, my mind has such a ways to go. "So ungrateful, I swear. I give you a place to live, money, food, and allow you an opportunity to hone your skills and this is how you repay me. Too bad... considering that I came here with a potential promotion for you. Too bad you just don't measure up, you mangy mutt!" I wanted to keep him angered because he is always so much more amusing when he's angry. All the snarling and growling, it tickles my spirits and brings a smile to my face to watch. Riku surrounds this open area with an restraint barrier of sorts to make sure that while we're fighting there is both no escape, but also no major structural damage done to the Den. I know that this thing withstood my Cyclone Cutter and Pyrokinesis attacks when we first had it installed, so I figure it will give me plenty of freedom in deciding how to hurt my wayward pooch.

Abilities Used: Energy: NPoison followed by Energy: Stamina Spores

343/360
Unlock: Energy: Stamina Spores (1000)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:24 pm

I was able to get off my chant and thus my energy familiar began to form. I payed little attention to the chat Psyre said, my growling continued as I looked at Psyre. When the small mounds of energy appeared around me I glanced around at them before I began to pull away, the familiar springing into action as a tendril sprang out from the energy creature residing on my back and lashed out at one of the energy mounds that was coming at me. Instead of cutting the strange mound like I had thought would happen, it connected to my familiar when it lashed out at the thing, as the one my familiar lashed out at attached to my familiar, another managed to land on my arm. When the one landed on my arm, I reached out and swiped at it, trying to knock the thing from my arm but I found I was unable to remove it when I swiped at it. What the hell did this bastard do this bastard put on me?! As he began speaking again, my attention shifted back to him as my growling increased. " I'll show you who's mangy! " I blurted out as I lunged for Psyre again, this time as I lunged for him, the familiar lashed out as well, another tendril coming out from the main group and the end of it shifting into a wolf like head before it went straight for his neck.

Post WC: 246
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Success... excellent. That's what I like to see. So Landon would start looking life and energy now as the spores start to seep into his body. He actually tried to slice at the spores. That's amusing. Looking at the tendrils protruding from his form, I am intrigued by the extensions. While he deals with the spores, I speak again but in the demonic tongue of Onitoshi, "Blood of the Dark Kami, empower me!" With that chant, I activate the Unwetting Rayne power that I enhanced from the bloodwyne Euphoria to increase my powers and body itself. Feeling stronger now, the power causes me to look around enjoying the sights of the den from this new more focused perspective until he yells at me. Normally when he moves, he is able to move pretty damn quick, but it is something about this power's effects that seem to slow him down. As he jumps at me, I watch with a grin. He just never learns. I wait for a moment before I float backwards moving just out of reach of the familiars' full extension length when a large bath of flames (Pyrokinesis) fly out at the leaping beast. The flames are not focused particularly on the familiars, but moreso on Lance himself though given the size of the release, it is highly possible for the familiars to be burned as well. The best part about this... what goes up, must go down and unless he has developed acrobatics while I have been away in the underworld, he's about to rather vulnerable on the way down. Still I would need to be careful not to overexert myself. This power is quite draining without the use of the bloodwyne. That's something to take special note of.

Powers used: Unwetting Rayne (on self) and Pyrokinesis

309/669
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Ahh, damn him, he evaded another of my attacks by moving back once more, still in the air, damn him and his ability to fly! When the area in front of me is set ablaze, I have a quick flash back to when I was running after Lexi and she set the ground on fire to prevent me from getting to her.. As the tendril of my familiar comes into contact with the fire, it pulled away and writhed around some in the air before pulling back into the form on my back. Unlike my familiar, I had no where to go so I was heading straight into the fire.. No! I wasn't going to let that happen, " Fiendish friend, shift and protect " after the chant, the familiar on my back released its grasp on me and rose into the air before it began to expand and formed a bubble like shield that surrounds me, offering me protection from the fire as I begin to move through it, hah, beat that bitch! I grin formed on my face as I moved through the fire unharmed thanks to the shield. I found there was no fire on the ground and thus it would be safe to land, however I kept the shield up as I came down onto the floor and shifted my gaze to Psyre, " .... I'll enjoy turning your insides into your outsides. "

Post WC: 238
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Finally, he is beginning to think. Too bad, it's too little too late. He has a lot more energy than I remember though, so I am impressed by that. I watch as his extensions dissolve and form an energy barrier around him to protect him enough from the fire. While there is no fire underneath him, what he would not see is why I did not taunt him again. A vortex orb begins to form under the trajectory path that his body is falling at. It slowly starts to expand towards Lance's falling body as if it is welcoming him with open arms. My hand extends down towards him to draw his attention, but also to attempt to render him defenseless against it by telekinetically grabbing him and gripping his throat. If the telekinesis holds, he would be held in place as the Cyclone Cutter attack moves towards him quickly to tear into his back and cause him as much pain as possible. I watch in anticipation to see how the mutt will react to this. I look down at him and shake my head. "Do you know realize who your master, dog? Your brute strength cannot compare to my power. Prepare yourself to see the other world, Landon."

Powers used: Telekinesis + Cyclone Cutter
222/891
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 pm

I was lucky enough to have my barrier stand up enough to the fire to get me through it unharmed, however the force of the fire did destroy my shield. My attention remains fixed on Psyre as I feel something grasp my throat, however there was no physical hand there grasping my throat. I began to growl at Psyre more as I brought my hands up and attempted to get out of the grasp of the invisible force around my throat. As I struggle to get free from the thing holding my throat, I am unaware of what was brewing behind me, that was until it ended up ramming right into my back. As the Cyclone Cutter struck me in the back, I arched my back forwards, trying to get away from the attack, however the attempt was futile as it continued to drill into my back. At first, I gritted my teeth and tried to hold back with my cry's of pain but it quickly got to the point where my mouth snapped open as I let out a long drawn out cry of pain, " AAAAHHHhhhhhhhhh-AHHHHHHH!! ", as the Cyclone Cutter drilled into my back, I began to thrash around more, pulling at the invisible force holding me by the neck. Waves and waves of pain where surging through out my entire body as the Cyclone Cutter ripped into my back and the look on my face showed I was in a great deal of pain along with the sounds of pain that escape me.

Post WC: 257
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:21 am

Watching as the vortex orb digs into his back from my floating position in the air, I can't help but laugh as I form another vortex orb this time in front of me. My eyes catch the blood dropping underneath the disobedient wolyf that has challenged my will at the wrong time as I am now in the mood to teach him a lesson that he will never forget. The orb fills with psychic energy so I send it flying down at him. I begin to feel a modicum of fatigue kicking in as I release the attack. Perhaps, I should focus on rebuilding my stamina for a bit. Still, I want to kill him already. I think I know how to make him kill himself though.

The remaining Pack members watch on as Ruash is concerned since he has never seen me so focused on killing someone that I have deemed an asset before. Yuntay is also somewhat confused as I have constantly stopped her from killing her prey yet now that I have returned from my absence, I am hellbent on killing Lance. I figure this will be a quality lesson for all of them including Shock who currently isn't here and that is annoying me as well come to think about it. I'll deal with him next then. I will have a disciplined unit if I have to keep breaking each one of the wolyf members that feel they do not have to obey.

Powers used: Cyclone Cutter
256/1147
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:48 am

The sounds of pain continue to escape me as the vortex continues to shred my back. As the pain continues surging through my body over and over again. The pain becoming so great that my grip on the invisible hand begins to loosen and in the end my grip on it failed and my hands slipped from it and came to rest back at my sides. When Psyre finally released the hold on my throat, I fell to the floor with a grunt, landing on my knees and slouched forwards some as I panted heavily. I slowly lifted my gaze from the floor and looked back at Psyre only to find he had launched another attack at me. Though I wanted to move out of the way and dodge the attack, the instant I tired to move a great deal of pain surged through my body, crippling me instantly. I was unable to dodge the second attack and it struck me with full force, as it struck me it knocked me back, sending me through the air for a few feet before I landed on the floor. As I landed on the floor, I landed on my back which caused me to arch off the floor and let out another cry of pain.

Post WC: 213
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:56 pm

As the second vortex orb connects, I grin with sinister intentions written blatantly across my face. Now watching blood spurt from his chest and abdomen, I hoped to see his intestines pour from him but alas, I would not be granted such satisfaction. Awww, that's no good because I want to see him in more visible excruciating pain than what I am seeing from him. This is not enough. I think to create a large enough pyro attack to incinerate his body, but I remember that I need the remains to be intact if I am going to properly use him as an example. Well, just because I can't incinerate his entire body doesn't mean that I can't still set him on fire. Flaming feathers and talons form in front of me and fly down towards Lance's body on the ground intent on blanketing the area around his body with dark kami fire. Burn, burn, burn away your form. "Have you made peace with your maker yet?" The look upon my face is not filled with anger, but a sort of eerie calm that none of them had seen before. Looking to see how the fire attack does, I wonder how much more he can take before he is knocked out. I know wolyfs can take a lot of damage, but I must admit that he would be very useful in... perhaps, if I can force obedience out of him. Well, no matter... it is time for him to die anyway.

Powers used: Pyrokinesis
263/1410
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:54 pm

I lay there on the floor, looking up at Psyre as he remained in the air, blood poring from both my chest and my back now. The pain from both injuries still surging through my body. I watch as flames begin to form in front of him, taking shape of a feathery form with talons. When the form began to advance towards me. For the first moment, I struggled to get up, my movement only making the pain begin to surge through my body more, as I tried to move I began to cry out in pain. However, I didn't let the pain stop me. I managed to roll over and began to crawl away, however with each move the pain seemed to grow in intensity and I only managed to move a foot or so before the fire came down onto me, striking me in the back. Once the fire hit me I fell to the ground and began to cry out in pain as I clawed at the floor in an attempt to get away from the flames that now surrounded me and covered me as they started to burn my fur and flesh.

Post WC: 196
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:53 pm

"Blood of the Dark Kami, restore my energy." (Refresh). A breeze seems to swirl about me repeatedly slowly rebuilding my stamina. Since I didn't want to damage my body just in case he is playing possum down there, I would only heal at roughly 20% at a time to ensure that I safely rejuvenate myself. My body lowers out of the air to land before him as he crawled. "Now do you see? Do you understand now, Landon? I am no mere human, my wayward wolyf, but something far more. I tried to hint at that as much as I could, but you just never seemed to get the clues. You opposed me at your own peril this time tho. Your life force is fading now and you have a choice to make. I give you three options and only one opportunity to choose. I have it within my power to save you from death in one of two ways. The wolf spirit within you will perish in a moment. I can give both of you your life to remain in this realm united. If you feel the spirit has done you more harm than good, which is highly possible, there is another option that I will offer you. After all, the wolf spirit you have is the one that drove you mad and made you kill your family. It made you too weak and brutish in the mind to even touch me now. When the moon is full, it makes you unbelievably powerful, but that only happens once a month. You can recuperate fairly fast, but how much has that helped you this time around?"

I pause for a moment to heal him just enough so that he doesn't die just yet. ""Las jhori air byr olaes ber or." My left hand projects a semi-translucent rope that latches onto his back from my hand and uses my energy to trigger his body's natural healing ability. Soon, I figure he'll be changing back into his human form. I continue speaking to him, "Don't worry, you're still going to die now. Before you do, your second option. It is within my power to travel to Onitoshi, which is the realm where you would go when you die and to capture your life essence before you reach the Great Spirit Stream. While there, I can help you to take form and find a wolf demon or a few for you to absorb as you become a Onikonjou. You could then become something far more ferocious and diverse than a mere wolyf. You would learn to take on a humanoid form so that no one would know that you died. When you needed to, you could unleash the true wolf within you. As you get stronger and more comfortable with your new Oni powers, you would be able to condense the power of the true wolf into a humanoid form similar to your wolyfkin form that you used. You will have far more possibilities as a demon. Still, there will be set backs to you becoming a demon as well. You will lose all of your wolyf powers and never be able to gain them back if you become an oni. The full moon will no longer make you close to a god in power. Depending on your loyalty to me, I might be able to augment that so that you don't have to rely on such a small window of opportunity. This is your second option."

Using my telekinesis to turn him over and hold him in place, I look directly into his eyes and finish sternly, "Your third option is to die now and I abandon you to wander Onitoshi aimlessly hoping not to become food for a higher order demon there. I don't have all night to spend so make a choice, Landon." At this point, the energy rope connecting the two of us is simply restoring enough to counteract the poison and sustain him at the very edge of life and death. While anyone would know that this is not an easy decision to make, it is a decision that has to be offered, so I figure it is best to not allow myself to be bored or annoyed further to change my mind. I still have plans for this one after all.

Powers used: Refresh (on self @ 20% repeating) + Heal (on Lance @ 7% repeating)
761/2171
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:28 am

Though the fire was gone the pain from it was still rushing through me second after second, reminding me of just how bad it was. As I lay on the floor, clawing at it some as I try to get away, I no longer wish to fight at the moment, I simply want the pain to go away, for it to end, I don't want to hurt any more. When Psyre began to speak to me, I could hear his voice just faintly. At this point in time my mind was over the edge, I had realized that I was going to die here tonight... No, I couldn't let that happen, could I.. " Don't listen to him Lance. This is the man you want to kill, the man that took your female away from you! Are you going to listen too what he has to say? He just stood here and fried you up like a piece of meat in a barbecue. " The spirit said as he began to protest the options Psyre was giving me. Though non of that mattered at this point. As I lay there things began to grow blurry as my surroundings began to fade to darkness.

The darkness is shattered like a pane of glass by the sound of childish laughter. As the darkness faded away, it was replaced with a bright light and a tranquil scene. At first, I wasn't sure who the two figures were, however that changed when I heard one of them speak. " Hehe. Come on Landon, catch me if you can! " the little girl said as she ran, " I'll get you Anna! " the younger me said as he chased after his little sister in a game of tag. As I watched the two, I couldn't believe what I was seeing... this was something I thought I had forgotten.. The little girl, my little sister Anna, continued to run away from the younger me as she giggled and waved her arms some, " Slow poke Landon can't catch me. " She said in a childish taunt. Landon continued to chase after his sister, though keeping back so she could stay ahead of him, however it wasn't long before he tagged his little sister. As soon as she was tagged, Anna pouted some as her big brother began to move away from her, " That's no fair, you cheated Landon. " She said, sticking her tongue out at him. Landon stopped and looked at his sister, " No way, I tagged you fair and square. " he said. Since he had stopped, Anna starts running straight for him, " Hehe, I'll get you! " she yelled as she went to tag Landon. Seeing his sister come at him, Landon began to move once more and started to run through the back yard. Anna continued to run after Landon as he dodged around, keeping just out of arms reach of her. As Anna chased after her older brother she laughed and giggled, trying to get him, however that changed when Anna ended up tripping. When Anna tripped she fell to the ground and began to cry, " Whaaaa, my knee. " She said as she sat back and grabbed her leg while crying. Seconds after his little sister had fallen and gotten hurt, Landon was right upon her and kneeling to see if she was ok, " Are you ok Anna? " He asked as he looked at his little sister. She slowly uncovered her knee to reveal a few scrapes and a bit of blood on her knee from where she had fallen, " I hurt my knee Landon.. ". When he seen the injury on his little sisters knee, Landon reached out and lightly patted her on the head, " I'm sorry. How about we go in and put a bandied on your knee? " When he said this, Anna began nodding her head up and down in response to the question. After getting an answer to his question, Landon carefully picked up his little sister and began to carry her inside. As he carried her inside things once again began to grow black until I could no longer see my younger self and little sister..

Now that it had once again grown dark, I began to look around, however I could see nothing but darkness for as far as the eye could see. The darkness was once again shattered as a new wave of pain rushed through me, snapping me out of the stat I was in. My eyes snap open seconds after I was rolled onto my back in the real world as waves of new pain rushes through me. Now that I was back in reality, my gaze slowly moves up to Psyre as he looks back at me, delivering his final option. " ... G-Give .... u-us ... lif-e... " I said in a horse voice as I looked up at Psyre, sealing my fate to remain bound to the spirit that resides inside me.

Post WC: 843
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:44 am

Looking down at him, he doesn't make me wait long as he begs for his life. "So you wish to keep the entity that has put you in this position? That is your choice. Submit yourself to Death's Embrace. Just let go and I will free you from the pain." He was not going to escape death. I had a point to prove. He wanted to challenge me after all. Now he would understand the fate waiting for him if he ever crossed me again. As soon as he released himself from life, I would spend a moment in silent meditation knelt next to his fresh corpse. His body would shift back into its human form seeing as how it is unable to sustain the transformation in death. Once my spirits have fully rejuvenated, I would extract both the health and stamina poisons from his body and watch as they turn to dust and fall to the ground (Compose). I spend a few moments using the Refresh chant on myself again to recover full stamina again. This is going to take a lot out of me.

Next, my left hand hovers over the bloody wound caused by my second vortex orb attack. I love those things. My right hand is positioned over his head. I close my eyes as I seem to drift away from my body. I can see Lance's spirit leaving his body. I begin speaking in the demon tongue of Arden, "O baer byr thaes Paer eilia jhylaes thys o shor byr thaer air sia cor." which translates to "You need not fear Death any longer for you will not feel its true kiss." Psychic energy swirls around me before it collects into a chain that connects my mind to Lance's body. This is disturbing to say the least! I did forget one thing before I started trying to revive him though... he's still got gaping holes in his body. I'll deal with that next I suppose. As my mind moves thru his systems, I navigate slowly to his heart. I pause for a moment to truly contemplate whether or not I truly have a real use for him. After all, he attacks me every chance he gets and there's no guarantee that him dying at my hands so easily will temper that hatred then again... I suppose if I talk to him and figure out why he wants me dead so badly, I can finally reach him and figure out a way to make him more useful.

The psychic energy swirling around me is called forth into his mind which sends a powerful surge thru his body. When the energy from the surge begins to circulate, my head raises slightly as someone even without the gift of sight, I can see his spirits floating above his body. My words remain those of the tongue of Onitoshi as I address the spirits of Lance and the wolyf, "Mosor, shyr os o, o eisi tystalaer sai vaeres sai sor baeraer. Vaestaestaes tia kaelaesyroria eir Ai shaeryrn iadyl o os jhori... vaeresaer!" Considering that Lance doesn't know the demonic tongue, I command the wolyf spirit to stay put while I address Lance so that he can understand and return to his body first. I'm not completely sure if the wolyf would be able to take over if I placed it within him first, but that isn't something that I'm willing to leave to chance since my only option of correcting it would be to kill him again. Speaking to the human, "What I just said was "Spirits, both of you, you are commanded to return to this vessel. Remember my generosity as I bestow upon you your life... returned!" Once the two spirits return to the body, my eyes open with a blinding silver glow radiating from my eye sockets as more energy is poured into Lance's body to bind the spirit of Lance to the body first followed by the spirit of the wolyf being bound to Lance's spirit. I had not done this on a human before, so I could only hope that the procedure would be the same for possessed humans as it is with demons.

As a final surge of energy flows from me to Lance to grant him life once again, I gasp as his body should float up in the air a bit then gasp a breath of life. In the aftermath, I find that I am breathing heavily as Tranq rushes over to Lance to deal with the wounds and Yuntay rushes over to my side to aid me. "Blood of the Dark Kami, restore my strength." The breeze returns to restore my stamina. I look over at Lance. "Landon, we need to talk..."

Powers used: Refresh back to 180% , Revive on Lance (HP @ 90%), Refresh heading back to 180%
829/2000
Unlock: Support: Revive (1000)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:14 am

Once I gave Psyre an answer, I watched him and when he spoke to me I listened to what he had to say, telling me to give up and die.. I was afraid to let go of what life I still had, why couldn't he heal me as I am now? .. But in the end I had no other choice but to let go and give up the last shred of life that was remaining inside me, as I did so everything began to grow dark once more. My eyes snap open once more as the life returns to my body and I gasp for air. As I begin to breath once more I glance over at Psyre who was kneeling next to me before my gaze shifts to Tranq when she came over to tend to my remaining injury's? I watch her for a moment before looking away when I heard Psyre speak to me. I looked at him for a moment after he said we needed to talk, before I turned my head away, looking off into the distance for a moment before I closed my eyes, waiting for Tranq to finish tending my injuries.

Post WC: 198
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:42 am

When he turned away from me, I tell Tranq to leave him. "Meet me in the conference room. You'll survive until we're done." I get up and walk into the conference room telling Ruash that we will speak later. Tranq not wanting to incur my anger looks at Lance but moves away from him and walks over by Ruash. I enter the room from the side closest to the girls' rooms and sit down at the head of the table close to the entrance. I wait for Lance to enter while Riku resets all of the security features now that the "scuffle," if it could even be called that, was over. Ruash contacts Shock and tells him that he might want to stop and get a gift to try and appease me before I see him considering that I seem to be very different than before. Tranq looks at Ruash and asks what happened to me while I was away and Yuntay looks at Lance then at Ruash, "He got much stronger and much more ferocious. That means that he will let us go play more now."

If/when Lance enters the conference room, I would tell him, "Have a seat, Lance. How are you feeling?"

Powers used: Refresh back to 180%
214/2214
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:49 am

I continue gazing off into the distance as I listen to what Psyre had to say to me before he got up and walked away. As he walked away, my gaze shifted to Tranq who had been ordered to leave me. When she begins walking away, I watch her for a moment before looking away once more. Finally I begin to move, and work on setting up. As I start to set up, I let out a groan, finding I was not fully healed like I thought I would have been, damn slacker.. " Don't worry Lance, a good nights rest and you will be fine. " The spirit inside me said as I now began to raise up from my sitting position and work on standing up fully. Once I made it to my feet I began to step forwards, my gaze down cast to the floor as I made my way to the conference room where Psyre was waiting. At first, when he speaks to me I don't answer and simply stand next to one of the seats but after a moment, I pull the chair out and sit down, " ... Pain. " I said, answering his question, still not looking at him.

Post WC: 206
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:59 am

Ruash taps on the door and at great timing too as I am trying to figure out why Lance is standing before me with no damn clothes on. Ruash walks in and offers the clothes to Lance and tells him to get dressed quickly. That was very sound advice indeed. Once he is dressed, I would speak to him again. "I asked how are you feeling, not what are you feeling, but no matter. Good. Pain is weakness leaving the body. Pain also retains knowledge. I believe I have given you much yet every time we cross paths, you have tried to attack me and wanted to kill me. You didn't seem to enjoy death all that much, did you? What did you experience during the time that you were straddling the line between this realm and the next while you were temporarily dead?" I lean back as I look at him still sulking like a wounded animal. Lance is a... unique person. So quick is he to spout out empty threats at me yet when he fails in his longing to best me, he broods like this. Honestly, I'm not sure if I would prefer him to remain defiant, which gets old as well or this version of him. I want to have a better understanding of him, so I will have to find a common ground between us. That might be difficult.

Powers used: None
250/2464
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:24 am

When I heard the tap on the door, I glanced over at it and watched as Ruash came into the room and walked over to me with a set of cloths before telling me to get dressed. I looked at the cloths for a moment before I pushed my seat back and stood up, damn these people, couldn't they let a injured man just sit in the nude? I took the cloths I was given and got dressed before sitting back in the seat before Psyre began to speak up. As Psyre spoke to me I listened idly to what he had to say as I propped my elbows on the table and rested my head in my hands. Once he was finished speaking, I began to speak, " Death... was an interesting thing. Though the proses to get to it was something undesirable, at last what you did to us. What we experienced? .. I seen.. something from before. " I said, finally lifting my head and turning it to the side to look down at Psyre.

Post WC: 178
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 am

I nod to Ruash as he exits the room. Lance gets dressed and my temperament shifts to a slightly more amiable expression. I grin at Lance as we may have found common ground. I think back to my memory of being killed on purpose in Onitoshi so that I would not fear death and to force me to focus my thoughts at the last moments of death to save myself. I remember first being killed so that I would know the pain and sensations that I was inflicting upon others. "I agree. It is quite an interesting experience and when you are trying to survive as long as possible, your mind searches for a sanctuary of sorts that you instinctively design to escape the pain of death. There is something else that I am curious about as well, Landon. Why do you always seem to want to kill me whenever we meet?"

160/2624
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 am

My gaze remains on Psyre as he begins speaking to me. As he moves into the part about making a place to hide I couldn't help but vaguely remember the dream I had seen moments before giving into the death... When it moved into why I was attacking him my gaze slowly shifted away as I pushed out my chair one more time before slowly raising out of it with a light groan. Once I was out of the chair, I began to walk over to where I had spotted my coat, " .. At first, I just didn't like you.. and still don't really I guess. " I said as I came to where my coat was and carefully knelled down and picked it up before I began to slip it on. Now that I had my coat on, I move over to where I dropped my knife earlier, " .. And. " I paused for a moment as I picked up my knife and slipped it into my pocket before looking over at Psyre, " ... We enjoy killing people. "

Post WC: 183
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:09 am

So he doesn't like me? I would ponder why he would come to work for me if he didn't like me, but I didn't really give him much choice in that one. Something seems off though. I start to wonder what it is that is causing this feeling as his movement around the room isn't quite it. I look towards the door as he approaches the knife that he had dropped earlier and I think to stop him, but while my eyes follow him around, my thoughts are still focused on trying to decipher this feeling. Once he remarks that he and the spirit just like to kill people, it finally dons on me... "You're lying. I already know that it has to do with Alexis. You two used to be roommates living in an apartment here in the Lower Commons before I moved her to a safer area in East City, a safer building with around the clock security, and better peace of mind as well as living quarters. She is happy at the Suites and protected. I protect her, but I am not her lover if that is what you are worried about. Alexis and I have always had a strictly business relationship. That will not change, she's my assistant. A recent report says that you have found a female to spend some time with yourself anyway... a female drug pusher. How goes that little project of yours?" I grin at him as I continue to spend this time hopefully shredding away his different reasons for wanting to kill me aside from disliking me. That will take a bit longer to work on.

290/2914
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:42 am

When he responds, telling me I was laying about how I enjoy killing and then he follows through and makes mention of Lexi and how we were once roommates.. As he began to mention where Lexi was I began to perked up, perhaps now I would be able to find out where she was so I could go and see her. I continued listening to him as he spoke about Lexi and thought for a moment when he pointed out that he was not her lover, " Don't listen to the bastard Lance. He is lying to you about that, you remember what the other one said, this man took your female away from you. It is this man that took your dear sweet little Alexis away from you. " the spirit said, jumping in with a counterargument to what Psyre was saying, even thou only I could hear it. When he brought up how I had been spending time with Grunty, I frowned faintly, " Well... if you are not with Lexi, then is she with anyone? " I couldn't help but ask, I had not heard from Lexi in some time now and I was wondering how she was doing..

Post WC: 202
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 pm

I nod to Landon. "Yes, she is currently dating. If only I could trust you to not be irrational about the information. The humorous part is that you have met her current mate. Then again, you've met a lot of people, so that probably doesn't narrow it down enough." I look at him with that grin not leaving to see his reaction to the tidbit of information that I had just shared with him. The grin fades from my face when I realize something. "Landon, we are going to work on your gratitude. While I did not restore your life merely for a thank you, but some appreciation for me restoring your life after you picked a fight with me and lost would be a smart idea." I pause for a moment curious to see if he would actually say anything before moving on after he spoke if he did or after enough silence. "Tell me something, Lance, what do you want out of your existence? I have given you a second chance at life, so what will you do with it?" I sit back with my legs crossed, right leg over the left, and hands on my right thigh.

Yuntay taps on the door from one side while Tranq taps on the other side. Yuntay brings me a smoothie made from strawberries, mangos, pomegranates, lime sherbet, lemonade, and pomegranate juice all mixed together with ginseng, gingko biloba and guarana. Taking a sip, I smile and nod at her. "Thank you, Yuntay. It's deliciousness." Tranq sets a different drink in front of Lance and tells him that she knows he liked it "last time" which raises an eyebrow from me before I take another sip of my smoothie. She also tells him that it will help with the lingering pain he might be feeling. She looks at me with a lowered glance and I tell her that it's fine, but to leave us while Landon and I continue our talk. They both nod and walk back out of the conference room. "So what did she bring you?" I pause for a moment and snicker at Lance, "That's dangerous territory there, Landon. Tread carefully if you're sleeping with Tranq."

391/3305
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:58 pm

When Psyre said that Lexi was with someone my head quickly snapped to the side as I looked to him as he went on, refusing to tell me who it was but telling me that it was someone that I have met before. Once he tells me this I begin to think of who I have met in the past, but he was right, I had come across more then just one person in my life time and ever since I ran into Lexi... " See, the bastard wont tell you who she is with because she is with him. He took her right out from under you and you couldn't do anything about it. " The sprite said while I looked at Psyre. As I looked at Psyre I continued to think on what he had told me and what the spirit had just said and again the anger from before began to grow with in me, however now that I knew Lexi was with someone sadness also began to grow with in me. As the conversation shifts back to me, I look away from Psyre and listen to what else he has to say to me. " Tuh, yeah... thanks for not letting me die and all that. " I said, shooting a glance towards Psyre before I looked away once more before he begins speaking once more.

As he asks me what I want to do with my 'existence' I pause for a moment and try to think on it, though the task is a bit hard as my mind is still focused on the previous information he told me and how I want to beat the answer out of him.. As I thought on what he had asked me, my attention shifted to the door closest to me when I heard a tap at it. I watched as Tranq came through the door and brought a drink over to me. I glanced at the drink she set before me before looking to her as she spoke to me and gave a faint nod to her, " .. Thanks. " I said to Tranq after she informed me that it would help with the pain I was still having. After they leave, I look down at the drink for a moment before I look to Psyre once he beings speaking, when the snicker came out of him I wondered what it was about as he finished speaking to me, giving me a warning, " .. Just some different fruits blended together into a drink. What do you mean 'tread carefully'? " I asked before picking up the glass Tranq had set before me and taking a sip of the contents.

Post WC: 452
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm not sure why I take such pleasure in watching him squirm trying to figure out who Alexis is involved with. What is it about my assistant that has him so enthralled. The first thought is that she is some sort of seductress, but that thought fades b/c I figure that she would have used her powers on me to get faster promotions, more and bigger raises, as well as other perks. So it's not that. She is cute and all, but not cute enough to drive a man to act like... bad example. I can't try to attach such a rational explanation to someone as f'd up in the head and displaced from reality as Lance. The topic of sexual prowess enters my mind. I have never tested her skills, so she might just be that damn good in bed that he's sprung, hooked, and whipped all at the same time. Interesting. As I look at him, I still try to figure it out. I have always thought that Alexis is an exceptional young woman, but this guy... really? I got it! She is super sweet, so it was like a community service or charity thing. Perhaps, I need to read that background report for myself to find out what sort of legal trouble gets you a community service assignment like that one! I am so hiring a fall man to take the blame for something like that.

Coming out of my thoughts, I notice that he didn't answer my question, so I figure if I am going to get an answer, I must first deal with his concerns. "You are still worried about her? Seriously? As much as I don't approve of you consorting with someone like this female drug dealer I received a report about, it is far better than you moping around because you lost one female. Seriously, this is sad. You can threaten and try to kill me, eliminate entire buildings worth of people but you can't handle a break-up? That's pitiful, Landon. I expect more from you. Let me make something perfectly clear to you. Alexis is both happy and safe now and that is what I care. The magic-wielding human that she is dating is making her happy, so he's good with me. I like seeing her this way, so I will tell you this much, if something happens to him that causes her grief, you will not like the reprisal. I've never understood guys like you. You lose one girl and shut down. Big deal, there are many more. I know plenty of fun, attractive, wild girls that could help you out. If I could trust you not to eat them in the cannibal sense, I would introduce you to two that I still talk to that could give you several incredible nights." I shake my head and drink more of my smoothie. I look at him with a look of pity more than anything. I am baffled by the dynamic of this one. He is a wimp or coward when it comes to females, but has such bravado against men that he can't defeat. I had such growing hopes for me. Now I just don't know...

570/3875
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:06 pm

I took another sip of my drink, my gaze staying on Psyre as he begins speaking to me though he had not answered my question.. Again he brings up my new friend and I didn't like the fact that it seems he knew every single little thing I do during my day. As he continues speaking I look away from him as I take a sip from my drink. As the conversation shifts back to Lexi, I lower the cup and listen to what he had to say about how she was doing now. As the male she is with comes up my grip on the cup increases, " A magic-wielder huh? Yeah, the bastard she is with is right next to us. He even uses magic, just like the one your female is with. " the spirit says to me. As Psyre shifted into threatening to harm me if something ever happens to the male Lexi is with a growl escapes as a chuckle echos through my head from the spirit. Once he begins speaking about me, I glance at him for a moment as I take a sip from my drink, " I see, well if that is true, then perhaps we should go find another to play with? But, then again Alexis was fun to play with... " I pause for a moment, setting the cup on the table before looking back to Psyre as I grin faintly, " Perhaps if they prove to be as fun as you say, we may not eat them, but simply play with them until we are satisfied and then, we would let them go. We can play nice too you know, but, it isn't always as fun as not being nice.. "

Post WC: 292
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:28 am

When he growls at me, my eyes sharpen on him and I respond with a harsh, "Be careful, Landon. You don't want to annoy me again. The last time you ended up looking like a bleeding bitch crying and clawing at the ground in pain before you felt your life slip away. I'm beginning to think that you have lost your usefulness to me. There is a decision that you need to make, Landon. I am willing to help you become more than just a brutish murderer, but you have to figure out if you want to be more than that. If you do not, then we are of no further use to one another and you are free to go. So long as you do not cross me, I will not hunt you down. Should you cross me... what I will do to you to send a message to anyone else who would think to cross me, will make tonight look like pure mercy in comparison. Now, if you do desire to be more then let me know by answering my question of what do you want out of your life now that you have a second chance at it?" I await his answer. I find myself indifferent at this current moment to his answer. If he wanted more then that would mean that I had to take the time to train and prepare him for the next phase in his life, but if he did not then I would cut my losses immediately and just move on to my next project.

275/4150
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:00 pm

I watched Psyre as he spoke to me, when he called me names, my gaze shifted to a glare as I looked at him, here I was, not attacking this bastard and being all good, and he was calling me more names? As he continued he offered to allow me to leave his services and not be pursued, that was unless I crossed his path some time down the road.. Though, I didn't like the part about what would happen if I crossed his path should I leave his little group. As he went on, the conversation shifted back to me and what I desired to do with my second chance at life. " .. To have power. We realize just how weak we really are, and we want more power. Is that a good enough reason to continue our existence? Or would you rather a more peaceable existence, filled with helping those who are in need and spending my days bettering my self as a human being? "

Post WC: 169
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:38 am

Answering his question, I speak with no animosity in my voice, "Landon, it is not my wish to make you something that you are not. You are a killer and you could be a gifted killer. Your temper and inability to think and focus in a battle is your greatness weakness. When you are in wolyf form, you are extremely powerful and I can make you more so. You are ferocious and lethal. You can instill fear into the hearts of those who are unfortunate enough to be your targets. All of that could be true. Time will tell if it comes to pass. The want for power can be an awesome motivator if harnessed properly. When you have power, what will you use it for? If you don't know then your quest for power will consume you and/or destroy you. I have wanted power for quite some time. First, I wanted business power so that I could crush my father's company. It was all I thought about. I missed out on business opportunities because I was so focused on eliminating him. Go figure, I now own his company and not by destroying him but by destroying that part of my own ego and changing tactics. We discovered that one of his allies had become his enemy and was always mine, so in realizing this, it allowed us to bury old feelings of hatred and what we created is a much stronger entity. I also wanted martial power so that I could protect those closest to me and so I could make a difference in this city. When I traveled to Onitoshi, I found that I wanted power so that I could discover more and more about the mind and more specifically my mind and its amazing capabilities. The point, Landon, is that you need something to focus you. If you still hate me enough to want to kill me, then use me as your focus to get stronger. I will even help you train to become stronger in order to be able to try to kill me b/c as you become stronger and more powerful and continue to try to kill me, I will be forced to develop new ways and improve upon tested tactics in order to survive your attempts on my life. On the other hand, if you are done trying to kill me, you will soon have plenty of opportunities to test out your growing powers and to enhance your strength against...

Next question... since it sounds like you wish to remain in my employ, what do you want to do in this company? What is your goal? Do you want to remain a Neutralizer in this pack? Do you want to work alone? Become a bodyguard or retriever? What role would you enjoy most?" My posture remains laid back as we continue the conversation. Hopefully, I will be able to get thru to Landon. He is showing that he still has the potential to grow into what I hope for him.

535/4685
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:16 am

As I finished speaking, I fell silent and looked to Psyre as he began speaking to me. I nodded faintly to his first statement, ahh that was a relief, he didn't want to make me do something like that.. more peaceable? blah. While he went on, I finally pulled the chair back out and slipped into it, settling into the soft cushions of the seat, looking away from him as I continued listening to what all he had to say to me. While the conversation shifted to him and how he wanted power, I picked up my drink and took a few sips from it before setting it back onto the table. When he brought up my desire to kill him and how I still may have it I looked back at him, a bit surprised at what he also said, he would let me try and kill him and even train me? Moments after that the conversation shifted to something totally different as Psyre brought up me becoming more then just a simple neutralizer... After he had finished asking me, I remained silent for a few seconds as I thought on it, until finally I spoke up, " .. I don't know. Being able to kill people is why I joined. Becoming anything other then that didn't seem like something I wished to go for. I know what a bodyguard does, but who would I be guarding... and what does a Retriever do? "

Post WC: 245
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 pm

A smile slides onto my face as he responds and I pause for a moment while I think about how I wanted to answer his question about retrievers. "I don't think you would like to be a retriever on a second thought. As for who you would protect, I had thought to offer you the position of guarding me before I learned just how much you want me dead. That doesn't really make for the formula of a good mix. Since being a Neutralizer is something that you like. You have another choice to make. If you are wondering why you are getting so many choices is because I want you to be more independent minded. I could keep having Riku do everything for you, but you would get no real benefit or growth from that, so I am now forcing you to make decisions for your life. Every decision will have benefits and consequences. Your first choice... do you want to remain a member of the Pack here or would you like to work specifically as my personal Neutralizer? I have some problems that will be coming up soon, so you will have plenty of time to hone your craft."

212/4897

Last edited by Psi_Prince on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Once Psyre began to speak I listened to him. When he said he intended for me to guard him I wasn't exactly sure what to think.. well, that was, before I began to want to kill the man. But me, guard him? or anyone else for that matter... I pushed back in my chair some as I continued to listen all Psyre had to say to me, pointing out his options for me and allowing me to choose what I wished to do. As he came to an end with what he had to say, I reached into my coat and pulled out one of the knives I kept contained inside it. As I took the knife from my coat I glanced over at Psyre for a moment, " .. What would being my own, personal neutralizer mean? Would I get to just go out and kill who ever I wanted and do what I wanted? What kind of problems... you know I am good at handling problems. " I flashed Psyre again as I asked, " .. You don't trust me enough to protect you? Who says I will let anyone kill you? But, if you are to afraid, I understand. "

Post WC: 203
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:45 pm

When he responds, I can't help but chuckle. I am able to keep myself from full fledged laughter, but this is still very amusing to me. First off, the fact that he thought I meant he would be HIS own personal Neutralizer is ridiculous all on its own, but the fact that he questions my courage nearly puts it over the top. I shake my head before looking back at him. "Landon, you should put that away before you hurt something with it. I never you would be YOUR personal neutralizer, you would be MY personal neutralizer meaning that you would handle problems for me and do not worry since I know your limitations, I will not send you to take on something that you are too weak to handle. As for the bodyguard position, you're mentally and emotionally unstable. Having a psychopath as a bodyguard is one thing, but having a psychopath that doesn't even like you for a bodyguard is just retarded. Also, I need a bodyguard for appearances. Things are best for me when people think that I am weaker than I am, which is where the bodyguard comes into play. If someone makes an open attack on me, my bodyguard's job will be to "get me out of harm's way" to the truck or inside where I can then use my more discrete powers to deal with the threat myself. You, in the public eye, would be more of a liability than asset in that capacity for me. Fear of you or any other mortal creature does not register for me. So would you like to work as my personal neutralizer?"

288/5185
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:04 pm

I watched him as he let out the chuckle, what was he chuckling at? Did I say something funny? Or was he mocking me or making fun of me again.. Argh, damn it I should just stab his eyes out right now! When he commented about me putting the knife away, I looked at it for a moment before looking back at him, what, was he afraid of me hurting my self, or more so, trying to hurt him? Needless to say, I didn't put the knife away, instead, I kept it out and began to play with it. At first, I simply tossed it into the air and caught it as it came back down. As I threw the knife into the air, I continued listening to what he had to say. Oh, I would be HIS neutralizer huh, I thought I was already something like that.. I did work for him after all, but I guess I have been doing things for his company and not him.. When he brought up my mental and emotional instability, I glanced at him again as I caught the knife before it made contact with the table. Was that so? I grinned a bit as I held out my hand, palm up, and began to slowly run the blade along the creases that ran along my hand. As Psyre continued talking, I slowly moved the blade of the knife along my hand, with each move of the blade the tingling, tickling feeling rushed out from my hand. As soon as he stopped talking, I nodded my head faintly as I stopped moving the knife, " I see. So I would do your personal dirty work then and take orders directly from you? " I asked, slowly turning my gaze so it came to rest upon Psyre once more, " .. So you need a patsy to act as a bodyguard. I don't like the idea of protecting someone else life anyways. I would rather take it then save it. ..You don't like my problems? " I asked as I began to push the blade of the knife into my palm, " I thought they worked to your benefit, have I not been killing all the ones that appose you? "

Post WC: 378
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm

My phone goes off and I hold a finger up to Lance. I answer the phone while he is playing with the knife against his palm and since he didn't listen, I use my telekinesis to help him get the knife into his hand before a flame message would appear in front of him. "Guess you should have listened" would be spelled out in flame writing. The phone call irritates me quickly as it tells me of an employee that had been suspected of being a mole in my organization that had been working with one of the larger drug trafficking gangs that works an enemy crime family in the Lower Commons. He had just been caught in the act trying to sell secrets and while the information that he had been fed for the last 4 months or so was primarily false information or information that allowed his supporters to raid other enemy gangs successfully, it was never detrimental to Psi Voli. I hate betrayal. So the person on the other end of the call tells me that they have the traitor captured already, so I smile and look at Lance. Into the phone I speak, "I'll be on my way soon. One of my neutralizers might be coming with me. I want him to see my response to treachery." I hang up. Looking at Lance, I ask him if he wants to join me on this trip. If he did not wish to come with me, I would not force him, but I did have business to take care of now.

275/460
Perfect: Defense: Futeki (2500)
Perfect: Defense: Capacity (2500)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:53 pm

When the knife is forced into my palm by its on means, I'm about to glance to Psyre when I see the words form in fire. I growl lightly as I pull the knife from my palm, I had intended on slicing into my palm, but he saw fit to do something else all together. I took the knife and began to lick the blood from the blade as I watched Psyre now that he spoke on the phone with someone. Once the blade was clean, I slipped it back into my coat and licked some of the blood from my hand. I wait silently as I watch Psyre, waiting for him to finish his phone call so we could continue our talk. When I hear he may be taking a neutralizer with him for something, I raise an eyebrow, and then he hung up and spoke to me once more. I thought for a moment on it before nodding my head, " .. Sure. Where are we going? "

Post WC: 170
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Updated Psyre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [Lance]   We Need to Talk [Lance] Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need to Talk [Lance]
Page 1 of 1