Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back in Black

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Standing up facing the large city once more i felt a rush of excitement flowing throughout my body filling me with a feeling of being home once more. It had been a long time since i was in Belcia but finally i had come back with more experience under my belt and a new flame in my stomach for now at least. I was in that rare mood for some adventuring.

Walking along the familiar streets dressed completely in black. Which had now become completely habit for me. Personally i thought that the black trimmed my figure and made me look a few pounds lighter. Which i knew the ladies loved since they where not looking for a chubby soldier.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Walking through the streets I waved at a few of the more familiar faces that stood out to me from past adventures and mischief that i had been a part of in the city. INterlocking my fingers into one another as i rested them on the back of my neck as i walked looked at the cloudless blue sky as the sun shined down brightly warming up my body.

After a few minutes of walking i would turn off the main street onto another stopping in front of a small building that was a bit broken down two pieces of wood where nailed in a x across the opening of the broken window. Walking through the threshold that was nothing more than a frame since there was no more door. Looking around the room i saw several tables and booths filled with men sitting in chairs having their own conversations and other guzzling down hard liquor.

Walking through the maze of drunks and shady characters i found myself at the bar. Pulling myself easily and gracefully up onto the bar stool i sat down and turned around so that my lower back was resting against the edge of the bar top. Looking out on the crowd i smiled this was where the most interesting people could be found.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 pm

Two touring soldiers dressed in the normal black KB uniform of black kimono and hakama rest near the corner of a block, standing next to one another in conversation; one wears a straw hat on his head and the other wears a black facial mask over the bottom of his face. The attention of one of them turns to the center of the street to notice Komatsu making his way down the street. He gives a nod in Komatsu’s direction, signaling the male to whom he’s speaking whereas they both turn to look to him. They watch him enter into a place and follow behind after a few paces entering into the building by the time Komatsu takes his seat. One sits on either side of him as they look to the barkeeper and order a drink each. The one with the face mask rests his elbows easy on the table before him while the other rests his back against the bar. The face masked one looks over to Komatsu and speaks beneath the mask, greeting, “You look familiar. Where might I have seen you before?” 186
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Sitting down at the bar minding my own business i would look up my eyes averting from the mug of alcoholic beverage in front of me to see the two new figures that had come to sit besides me. Leaning back to get a view of the both of them at the same time i noticed they each wore the KB uniform while one wore a face mask and the other a straw hat.

Running my hands through the long red hair that was allowed to fall freely down my back today instead of being contained in the tight ponytail it usually was. Listening to the muffled voice that came from behind the face mask i smiled. " Well i don't know mister you are of the kyoukou batsu."shrugging my shoulder i take another gulp out of my glass "I dont remember you but my name is Kaito Komatsu if it while jog your memories.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 pm

The other male, the one wearing the straw hat, turns to the bar as he receives his drink and swirls the liquid about in the glass for a moment as he replies, “so that’s your name.” The masked one seems to nod as well as the on in the hat continues, “you seem to be a regular grunt like us, but rumor has it you’re pretty cozy with the Prince.” He lifts the cup to his lips and begins to drink from it casually before emitting an “ahhh” and looking into the amber liquor, holding the glass up and in front of his field of vision before continuing, “I guess that must make you either special or strong.” The one in the mask seems to realize something for a moment as he interjects, “I see… so you’re the kid of that Magistrate that lost Kajitoshi…” 145
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Leaning up against the bar my eyes move in the socket to get a better look at the straw hat character and smile as he calls me a grunt which would be relatively right since my rank was onlyt a lieutinent in the kb army. Leaning back and lsitened as they continued speaking saying that i was either strong or special and i smile they where correct on both of them. Turning to the man that speaks of the man who LOST kajitoshi i winced and smiled broadly "Yes sir i am something of a grunt, and me and the Prince go way back." Pausing for a second to finish off the rest of the drink i continue " The difference between you and i is that i am a grunt by choice cause i love the front lines you are a grunt because you aren't too handy with a sword.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:33 pm

The wince and smile gives the answer to the male in the lower facemask. He looks to the barmen as his drink comes. A hand reaches for it and his other finger reaches up and pulls the mask down to his neck much like a collar so that he could drink. A large scar runs from the bottom of his eye to his chin. On the other side, amusement comes to the other with Komatsu’s words. “Oho!” the straw hat smiles with a slight chuckle. “So you’re special and the son of a celebrity. The Prince is nice to be friends with a grunt, but I don’t think we’re too much different. You see, I’ve heard of your old man fighting with the Commander, but I’ve never heard of his son. See, me and my friend have been in the Prince’s war… you’re telling me you fought too?” 148
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Looking at the man with the mask pull it down allowing the piece of cloth to hang loosely from his neck. Looking to his now visible facial features i took note of the long scar upon his face which most likely would have been a battle wound. Listening to these men as they continue to talk to me as if i knew them. Getting a bit aggitated as they where quickly beginning to get old i would look to them as they informed me of what little they knew about myself. Thinking about the question i looked to the one who asked it with a look of annoyance upon my face " In all reality i think you should answer my question " Ok you two what is that you want from me because to put it politely i want to cut your throats with my rapiers unless you have a good reason to be talking to me."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 pm

The tilt of the formerly masked man head lowers slightly as he finishes his drink and sits the cup back on the counter and turns his attention to the other two around the time the time the answer comes. The one in the straw hat grins when he hears that he is being threatened and he questions, “I wonder if you could.” There is the sound of a click followed by the shift from the male who wore the mask as the bar stool behind him falls to the ground and his stance is set; he quickly reaches for this blade in that movement for his attack on Komatsu. “Cocky brat," he growls as he pulls the blade from his side and slashes it outwards towards the son of the KB general aiming the strike to hit anywhere along the upper torso of the red head.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Watching as i saw from their facial expression that neither man like at all what i had said. I smiled it had worked jsut as planned. It was sad that i would have to spill their blood, since they where KB members after all even if they where pests. Listening to his words i smiled and pushed off the bar stool with my feet allowing the bar stool to slide away as i spun around off the side lifting it up with my hand in a circular motion parrying away the slash. " Heh, you will soon find out why" Releasing the grip of the bar stool allowing it to fall to the ground. My left hand would reach to the hilt of the curved sword. Moving forwards the blade would slash out in a a swift slash towards the man who had attacked me first looking to leave a deep wound in the middle of his chest.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:27 pm

The blade sinks into the wooden chair with the thrust and the attack grabs the attention of those within the establishment. The soldier slashes the blade and chair to the side allowing it to break upon the ground before bringing his blade back up to slash again only to realize that he was about to be impaled. “When did he?…” his thoughts think as he had not seen the moment Komatsu had reached for his blade. His body falls and turns to the side as the last moment as the tip breaks through his shirt and a flesh wound is ripped at this chest. Hitting the floor, he rolls on his shoulder and gets into a crouch. Stepping back from the fight, the main the in the straw hat kicks his chair towards Komatsu and pulls his blade out as well. “Not bad, runt,” he grins as people start to back away from them. In the background, the bar keeper could be heard trying to quell the outbreak with words like “just calm down” and “not in my bar!” 179
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Watching as the man falls just in time to dodge the attack and only receive a small wound upon his chest i watch as he rolls to his feet in a crouched position. I smile at him with a look of having him beaten already upon my countenance. Hearing the words of the straw hat i had almost completely forgotten about him as i saw the chair making its way towards me. P{voting on my back foot away from the chair my free right hand would lift it up by one of its legs using the momentum from the push to lift the chair from the ground and hurl it through the air towards the man with the straw hat. Without missing a beat my body would continue forwards towards the man in the hat thrusting the curved sword through the air so either the sword would pierce the man or the chair would hit him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:46 pm

“He’s fast…” the fallen one murmurs as he pulls his mask back over the bottom portion of his face with a small amount of blood trickling from his chest. He covers up the frown that comes from Komatsu looking down on him in such an arrogant manner. Grimacing through the pain would be an easy task for a KB soldier. On the other end, the chair is redirected and as it comes towards the soldier in the straw hat, he slashes against it to break it in several pieces as he shifts to the side of the curved blade. Stepping forwards, he pulls his blade with him as he looks to pass by Komatsu in a passing slash. On the other side, the masked man reaches into haori and pulls out two small kunai. Swinging his arm up, he projects them towards Komatsu after the first man is able to clear the way of his attack. 156
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:28 am

Watching as the man expertly dices up the chair into pieces i smiled. It was due to his training no doubt then in a second the man would use my own momentum as he passes by bringing his sword out in a passing slash. IN a vain attempt i would lean my body to the side the blade still cutting into my side as i moved past him. turning to see the man who had been cut first recomposing himself and throwing two kunai i would turn and deflect the two of them with the blade of my curved sword. Bringing my free right hand to my side touching the wound that had formed. SMiling i knew this would be fun. Feeling a bit of excitement going on inside my body i smiled. It was not quite the time for anything to flashy right now i had just begun to start having fun. Removing my hand from the wound my tongue owuld lick the red liquid from the tips of my fingers as i smiled.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:19 am

In the pose stricken after throwing the kunai, the masked soldier pauses for a moment at the odd behavior that Komatsu displays. He looks over to his partner in the straw hat for a moment as they exchange glances, then agree to press the attack. It wasn’t to see who was the strongest, so it didn’t require that they use various creeds such as one on one battle. More so, it was along the line of thought that they could teach Komatsu a quick lesson and leave him bloodied and bruised; something they almost half way completed to this point. Attacking in a manner that shows that they’re used to working as a team, the man in the straw hat makes the first strike as he thrusts towards Komatsu, aiming the blade to the middle of his opponent’s belly as the masked figure uses this to read Komatsu’s actions and attack accordingly with a arching horizontal slash at chest height.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Watching as they paused i smiled most likely taken a little back from my gesture. Which was a habit that i had received from where i did not know. All i knew was the taste of blood was quite the delicacy and i personally was beginning to have a strong craving to taste their blood. As the straw hat man dove in for a thrusting attack. Quickly leaping to the side moving out of the way of the tip of the blade i noticed the masked man coming in for a slash. Bringing the sword upwards in a diagonal slash the sword would knock the others upwards causing it to nearly pass over my head cutting a few strands of my hair as it passed. Landing on the ground an orb of energy would emerge from my chest revealing the pessiah that resided within myself.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:20 pm

The man behind the bar cries out in anguish as he watches his property take the toll of the battle going on. So far, several chairs had already been forfeited within the first couple moments of the battle and now there was a Pessiah released into the area. The patrons of the establishment fan out to give them room to fight and some even make it to the door so that they would not get in the way of things; yet no one moved to try to stop the battle. Such a fight would not go without one or two people going to tattle tell and get the attention of the city patrol, yet it would take a bit of time for them to make it here. The two men non verbally communicate as they do not let up in the attack. The masked one rushes to the side with the Pessiah, entering in with a diagonal slash as the straw hat keeps his attention on Komatsu, moving into his area now with a grin on his face and squaring off with him to keep his attention. 187
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:37 pm

The small blue hummingbird pessiah still in its firts form would move out of the way of the diagonal slash that would most likely have sliced the bird in half. Moving forwards its body straight ice elemental energy flaring out around the body as it shot towards the masked man aiming to hit the wrist of the attacker(Omega Bash). which would cause him to lose his weapon hopefully.

Standing face to face with the straw hat man with a smile on his face i nodded. tapping the silver metal band on my left wrist against the hilt of the blade once as it glowed once activating its effect i spoke " Well you guys are not bad, but y'all aren't quite as good as you made yourselves seem." Speaking loud enough for both of them to hear my words i knew unless they wore protective equipment or could not hear my words they would fall into a drowsy state due to the magical enchantments of my ring.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Ooc: Oh yeah, I was thinking you had a panther. Wrong character.

“Tsk,” emits from the mouth of the masked soldier as his blade misses entirely the small creature. He would have a fun time trying to hit the thing if it stayed in that form. Immediately after the slash, the bird seems to rush towards the man’s hands, but he is quick in his recoil after the slash, not keeping his arm in the position long enough for the charged strike. He attempt to keep a visual on the speedy little bird swinging his blade much like someone trying to swat at a fly. After hearing the voice of Komatsu, he feels his body almost appear sluggish.

The soldier in the straw hat feels the tug of Komatsu’s voice. “This is…” he says caught off guard, knowing now that Komatsu must some how be able to induce status effects. Before the drowsy effect sets in fully, the man pulls something from within his uniform and swings his arm up. A kunai strikes the roof above Komatsu with a tag attached to the end of it. The ceiling explodes and the straw hat rushes towards the side to attempt to get away from the falling debris and access the damage. "Let's pull back for now!..." he orders the other. 210
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:31 pm

As i saw the effects of my incantation fall over the two i smile knowing that it would only be another move before one of them would be unable to continue on leaving his partner in a predicament since from what i had observed they could not keep up with me in a one on one setting. Wtaching as the straw hat man throw a kunai into the air that would explode after a few seconds i dashed backwards as the roof began to fall in. "Damnit" Watching him and the other begin to make their way out of the building to gather themselves. I looked to the my pessiah as it moved towards the two to follow them so that i would not have to wait for them to come to me for the next meeting and i could have the drop on them.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:14 pm

The two men make it to the door way with the Pessiah following behind. One looks to the other and they both come up with the idea to split up and give up on the fight for right now until they could figure out a way to fight him without the status effects. Going in opposite directions, they cut into the crowd to flee the scene. As they head out, the patrol units start to rush in. Among them, Nobari approaches the tavern to see the large crowd standing about and a small bird flying out. Those in the crowd seem to notice the officers afoot and they back out of the way. All fingers would seem to be pointed to Komatsu for the disturbance even before he got out of the tavern. 133
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:33 pm

REmembering that the roof was caving in my body moved quickly towards a nearby window leaping up into the air tucking my knees into my chest as i burst through the window shards of glass falling to the ground where i stood. Shaking the my head from side to side i allowed my red hair to flap about sending more shards of wood and grass flying into the air. Dusting my body off i looked up to see the police force staring me down. Raising a hand i smiled and waved " Hey there guys"

As the two split up the little ice elemental hummingbird flew through the air flying higher up as it followed the man with the mask hanging from his neck sicne he was the most severly wounded of the two.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 pm

The outburst brings attention as Komatsu comes out of the bar in an unorthodox manner with a guilty salutation that seemed to yell out “guilty” before the bystanders are able to. Attempting to assess the situation, the dozen or so members of the block patrol secure the area just around the time when the bar owner comes coughing out of the tavern in a stumbling manner. Looking up, he rejoices when he sees the officers of the law and points accusingly at Komatsu, not seeing the other two present, “that man is the one who did this! Arrest him. My poor bar!” The police hone in on Komatsu and approach him asking, “we’re going to need you to come with us.” Bringing up the rear, Nobari looks around the scene and shakes his head as the domestic disturbance. “Damn idiots,” he sighs to the side, mostly murmuring to himself, “why destroy the bar? Alcohol is in there!”
The male in the straw hat makes his way into a different area of the town and seems to be generally safe for the time being; he would regroup with the masked man later. The masked male would be thinking along the same lines, slowing down slightly after traveling several blocks, attempting to blend in more so with the crowds to stay out of the eye of the police. With a grin and a chuckle, he begin to drink down a potion recounting the events that had just passed in an amused manner. 250
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Landing in the middle of the street after dusting myself off i would look at the many police officers standing in front of me. Looking as the tavern owner came out i smiled. He would surely tell them that i had been attacked and was only defending myself. Listening as i was accused i frowned. Scratching the side of my head wondering what i should do next as i see the police men slowly begin to approach me. I could always go to jail and get out with ease but that would be too easy for them and I would lose the other two who had yet to learn there lesson. Waving i smiled and took off leaping on top of a nearby vendor cart and then on a roof top as i made my way to where REizo was following the masked man through the city. Looking casually backwards i gave the policemen a large smile and waved " Sorry guys not that easily."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Guilty as charged! The perpetrator attempts to flee the scene of the crime taking flight atop the rooftops. “Don’t let him out of your sight!” one of the police calls out as the group begins to follow on foot, giving chase by ground to follow the agile soldier. As this occurs, it gains more attention, as the situation seems to escalate. It would be silly to think that the protectors of the city would allow someone to actually escape, as it would give the police force a bad image. The police forces would not lose to the Kyoukou Batsu in the aspect of civil respect, even if it were merely one man they were chasing. As the ones there give chase, others who were on patrol as well would be picked up throughout the city so that the following party would increase from a half dozen to well over a dozen with a few making their way to the rooftops in a similar manner to follow in that manner to assist the ground forces. Hearing the ruckus of the police as they shout out their directions while following Komatsu still at least a block away, the masked male is given a heads up and alerted. Moving swiftly, he heads into an alley before he moves into a discrete windowless building that seemed as if it may be a supply storage area or similar, in order to lay low for the time being. He certainly didn’t want to be picked up by the police had they gained enough info to have reason to track him down. 265
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Back in Black Yuki_01

"What the fuck was that, Kisuke?" I hiss looking at the card he had just lain down. "You're cheating," I accuse and toss the card in my hands down. He grins sheepishly and scratches the back of his blonde head.

"Now now, Yukina-sama. That is a bit of a harsh claim," he says and I roll my eyes. Jin rest in a sling along my chest as I sit with my captains on the roof, enjoying the sun. Now that I wasn't chained to the manor I find myself constantly out and about Belcia with my captains. Kisuke didn't look it, but he was a skilled swordsman. He was also a tricky motherfucker when you got into a fight with him.

"It ain't harsh if its true," I huff and blink as commotion reaches us. I see Watari perk, much like his fox pessiah when he is moving. I arch a brow and turn my head toward the noise. I then flick my eyes to Byakuya and nod. He moves with a speed that makes a bit of an after image as he disappears to see what is going on. I hate up starts in our city. If the police couldn't handle it, my clan were the ones to step in next and that never ended well. Byakuya returns and kneels next to me and whispers in my ear the problem at hand.

A red head. Komatsu. Why was that name familiar? A light goes off and I perk. "Oh! Hara's kid," I say and nod. I kicked his ass once right in front of his own father. I get to my feet and smirk. "Byakuya. Zaraki. And Watari. Go have fun and show our resident red head that.. We don't tolerate shit. Even from Hara's son," I order and wink, showing I would of course meet up with them once they caught the idiot. The three nod, Watari and Zaraki smirking while Byakuya remains impassive. Then they are gone to chase the red headed son of the famous Hara. You know. I have the urge to kick the punk's ass again. Kisuke picks up our card game as we all hop along the rooftops, in no real rush. The first who would catch up to Komatsu would be our Prince of Speed, Byakuya. And knowing Byakuya, Komatsu would be dodging his blade the moment Byakuya caught up.

Back in Black Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Moving along the tops of the buildings i would casually turn back as i notice the police force begin to grow in size as there are people following me on the rooftops and down on the ground. As i moved through the city i could feel my pessiah's presence growing stronger which meant i would be close to the man that it had been trailing. WIth a smile i would come to a halt standing facing the police men hwo where trailng me my skin turning transparent as well as my clothes as my hand waved to them as they where about 50 yards away form my spot. My body seemingly flickering to them due to my speed as i moved towards a nearby alley hiding myself in the dark as i saw my pessiah floating above a building a little ways down. Moving swiftly down the alley i would come to the large warehouse like building with a smile on my face as i pushed the door open looking for my prey.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Back in Black Yuki_01

Just because he was a bit fast, didn't mean the three captains couldn't follow himthe moment they saw him thanks to all the commotion he had cause. Byakuya nodded to Watari and Zaraki. Both men sprang away, the three separating as they watched the young red head. He did not have the experience they did. They had been tracking since they were mere children. Reitosuru were not simple assassins but one's who sat on the top tier in the world.

He would land in the alley, but before him Byakuya would appear, sword drawn and leveled on him as Zaraki appeared form behind him, Watari above on the rooftop, peering down with his foxish grin on his lips as his eyes gleamed. The Reitosuru Captains never questioned an order to bring peace to Belcia when the police couldn't handle the task.

"You will cease these actions, Son of Hara," Byakuya spoke in a cold tone. Komatsu actions in the city were uncalled for and brought a roit to the peace that the citizens of Belcia considered a blessing in these times of constant war.

"Ya got Yukina-sama riled. Nice goin' punk," Watari chirped from above, Zaraki simply grinning in his usual feral manner, his blade still sheath, but his hand was on the hilt.

214/612

Actions: Three Captains Present!
Byakuya: Before Komatsu, blade drawn.
Zaraki: Behind Komatsu, blade sheathed.
Watari: Above all three in the alley on the roof top, stationed right over Komtasu; Double-bladed Katana and Shadowbeast Naginata both still on his back.
Other: Not to far from current position of the other three

Back in Black Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Seeing the man appear in front of my person with a sword drawn my right eye brow would raise in confusion. Looking at the person whom i had never seen all i knew was he was in my way. Which was unacceptable so he would have to bleed for me. "I will end the situation as soon as you move out of the way." Hearing the man bringing up the name of Jiseki's baby's mother i shrugged. Aggravated that the man was still in my way my body moved forwards the tip of the long rapier a dim yellow as it flashed out quickly in a shocking disarm. As he dropped the weapon Komatsu would back up aware of the others surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Back in Black Yuki_01

The three men watch him almost in an impassive manner. The young man was a hot head and that would be his down fall in any situation, especially in this one. Since he did not seem aware of Zaraki behind him as he sought to attack Byakuya, the huge man reached out and caught the runt by the back of his kimono as Byakuya shifted his weight to the side, his blade drawing along the side of the rapier as Byakuya shifted into his opponent's space.

Byakuya then turned with his movement, bringing him nearly side to side with the red head. His free hand rose and grabbed the young man's wrist and dug right into his pressure point, forcing his hand to release the blade as his hand would feel an intense pain from the crippling move. Then Byakuya would shift, whipping Komatsu's arm out and somewhat behind him as Byakuya came round in the same movement and his blade came to the red head's throat and pressed. This all was done in a seamless elegance, Byakuya having not even paused as he combined this with a simple aikido move that disarmed an opponent before they truly knew what had happened. He looked into the other's eyes, his cold.

Zaraki's blade was drawn and he stood right behind the boy and dug the hilt of his blade painfully into Komatsu's lower back. This would not allow him to move back or forward with both captains now pinning him.

Watari laughed, tears coming to his eyes. "You. Actually tried to fight.. Bya.. Ahahahaha," he nearly rolled around on the roof as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "Kid is pure entertainment."

282/612

Actions: Three Captains Present! (You left yourself far too open, especially by not noting the other captains)
Byakuya: Shifted his weight and then ran his blade up Komatsu's till he was upon him. The move he used next was an aikido move that let's you disarm your opponent and then attack. Byakuya did not strike, but now has his blade pressed to Komatsu's throat.
Zaraki: Grabbed the kid when he moved to attack in order to mess him up. Now behind Komatsu, blade drawn with hilt digging into his lower back. Komatsu is pinned between the two now.
Watari: Above all three in the alley on the roof top, stationed right over Komtasu; Double-bladed Katana and Shadowbeast Naginata both still on his back. And laughing his ass off..
Back in Black Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:31 pm

By this time, Nobari had gotten a pretty good grasp of what was going on, and from the description of the male and reports from the policing soldiers, he could piece together the possible identity of the young man fleeing the scene. He had worked under the kid’s uncle for some time before coming to Belcia, so a small amount of familiarity was there. Looking in the direction that procession had fled, he decides that he should go ahead and join in the pursuit of Komatsu before things got out of hand.

The police force following the assailant are in for a surprise when they notice the color fade away from the male they were pursuing as he seems to blend in with the environment and rockets away with enhanced speed. So he was skilled in the ability to cloak and he also had a transformation it would seem. Immediately the order is given to pursue him using tracking techniques, an inventory skill fir almost all of the soldiers of Belcia.

The aerial survey of the Pessiah proves effective as the correct area that Komatsu is seeking is reached. In said alleyway, the door to the supply building that the masked male had gone into is pushed but does not budge. The male inside is alerted to someone trying to enter and reinforces the door while attempting what to do about the situation, since there weren’t any other exits to the building. After the budge, there is the sound of men’s voices outside, very close to the door. The masked male pauses for a moment and places his hand on the side of his waist, for his blade, just in case, but from the dialogue, it would seem that the voices were not there for him, but rather the person attempting to get into the same storage unit that he had come into. They would probably be able to sense his presence, so he takes this chance to make a run for it. The door to the storage unit bursts open around the time that Komatsu attacks, hopefully with nothing blocking its way, and without paying any heed to who was in the area, the masked male throws down a set of three smoke bombs and skips between the narrow walls between the storage building and the building next to it, to get to the roof and continue his run.

By this time, the police tracking Komatsu would be closing in and notice the billowing smoke. Nobari would also be close to the scene and closing in. 427
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 pm

As Komatsu moved the small hummingbird which had been down the alley flying towards its master's aid high above the action released a stream of ice elemental through the air over the shoulder of Komatsu which would slam into Zaraki's chest. As Byakuya pressed forwards bringing up his attack. Komatsu would move to the side bringing his arm away from the intitial grab. Still at a big disadvantage. The silver ring upon the hilt of the rapier would pulsate once more as the enchantment would be activated. "Why are you attacking the victim idiots!!" The sound of Komatsu's words would have a melodic effect to them which would cast a drowsy effect upon the captains.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:01 am

Back in Black Th_nobari
A hand stop the male who attempts to escape via the smoke bomb and rooftops and a voice calls out from the elevated position opposite Watari. With a stern expression, Nobari stands, looking down on the party below with his hand on the chest of the masked soldier from before and his other hand at the brim of his sheath beneath the blade’s hilt. He speaks calmly and audibly, “let’s end this here before this goes too far. Komatsu, you’re causing my forces too much of a hassle and now you’ve got the Reitosuru riled up. Do you have a death wish?” The male stopped by Nobari recognizes the chief of Belcian police and lowers himself knowing that he was caught. Nobari continues, “let’s have you and this soldier here occupancy me to my office explain what happened and go from there.” With the proper amount of respect, he requests, “Reitosuru captains, I ask that you release Komatsu into my custody.” 162
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:41 am

Back in Black Yuki_01

Byakuya seemed to blink at the change in voice while Zaraki put his finger in his ear and twisted it. "What're ya.. A pansy boy?" the gruff man asked in a bored manner. Byakuya then lifted his gaze to Nobari and inclined his head. Watari hopped down and shrugged.

"Aww.. Ruin our fun, Nobari-san," he said in his normal drawl, his foxish grin in place. Zaraki simply shrugged and yawned boredly.

"He is yours to take into custody. Yukina-sama simply hated all the commotion he was causing so early in the afternoon," he stated, his sword all ready sheathed.

99/711

Actions:
Byakuya: Allowing Nobari to do his job.
Zaraki: Bored
Watari: Bored
Back in Black Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:05 pm

STanding up as i heard the voice from above looking up to see the figure that spoke i noticed he held the masked man in his grasp. Looking to the two bullies who couldn't fight alone i smiled and made my way up to the roof top next to the man whose name was Nobari from what i had gathered. Looking to him i nodded at the request for me to accompany him and winked to the two in the alley. Looking to the man whom i had been chasing and had gotten in trouble for. I stooped down to face level and gave him a broad grin.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Nobari grins and apologizes, “sorry for ruining your fun. I can’t have too much of a ruckus now; I have to take care of these two idiots. Running is never the answer in a Kyrotoshian city.” To Byakuya he thanks, “thank you for pulling back.” By this time Komatsu had already gotten to the rooftops, but they would be jumping right back down to travel by street as normal where the police forces were grouping to see the resolution to the conflict. Looking to Komatsu, Nobari frowns, “what are you grinning for. You’re responsible for this disturbance too… let’s go.” There would probably be some type of complaint with that given Komatsu’s nature, but with that, Nobari motions to the opposite side of the building where he and the masked man would jump down. The masked man attempt to apologize for his actions, but Nobari asks him to remain quiet until they reached the office. If there were no issues, he would lead the way to the precinct headquarters after calling off the police forces and ordering them back to their patrols. There would be a lot of attention paid, as the situation had grown much larger than a simple saloon brawl. Once they arrived at the precinct, he would bring the man and Komatsu into his office and ask them to both recount what happened, beginning with the son of Hara.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:59 pm

As Nobari asks me why i was grinning i looked at him and stood up to my full height the night stalker transformation still active as i looked at Nobari eye to eye and delivered a swift kick to the chest of the masked man before the transformation was dropped. " No reason" allowing the grin to be wiped from my face i watched as Nobari dropped down back to the other police force who turned to see what had happened i smiled and politely stuck my tongue out my mouth " You guys are too slow" Winking before retuning my tongue to its rightful place. I walked beside Nobari to the presinct of Belcia where i would no doubt be accused of something.

In the office i looked at Nobari asked me what happened i smiled. It would be short and sweet. " You see i was at the bar him and his companion came and where hassling me as if i where someone of there level and they attacked me so i defended myself." Taking a deep breath and stroking the red strings of hair on my chin before continueing "Then they felt that they where outclassed so they caved the roof in with a exploding note ran away and i broke out through the window and you know the rest Monsieur."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Nobari rests behind the desk that used to belong to Luca before he was promoted by the king. He sits with his arms resting on his knees as he watches Komatsu and his explanation. Shifting his gaze to the masked male, he instructs him to explain his half of the story. The masked male assumes the route of explaining that Komatsu had entered into the city and challenged them because they were Kyoukou Batsu soldiers. The disagreement on what occurred was unsettling until a witness to what happened arrives and clears up the story. When it is pointed out that the masked male lied, he was taken away for punishment and a order was sent out to get his collaborator. That would leave Komatsu and Nobari at that point. Nobari explains, “if something like that occurs, running will only make you look more guilty. You made a situation worst when my forces could have handled it easily.” Nobari’s words are cut short as a messenger comes to the door and pauses. “One moment,” Nobari makes the request to Komatsu in order to give attention to the messenger. The messenger explains that the Prince has summoned Komatsu. Nobari nods and looks to Komatsu. “It seems you are summoned… Is there anything you would like to say?”
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:05 pm

Listening to the man as he explained his side of the story. I would break out into laughter. The guy was crazier than my pops. As Nobari's clearly bad plan was thrown out the window. A witness would appear testifying that the masked male lied which was good. As he was taken away to be dealt with i glared at him and stuck my tongue out at him. Turning back to Nobari i looked at him as a messenger walked into the room. As they talked i fiddled with my finger tips. Waiting for the man to scold me some more. As the messenger left the man told me i was summoned by Jiseki. " Shit" quickly bringing my hands up to my face i frowned. That meant work. As i stood up my posture slouching in diappointment i had wanted to get drunnk and pass out in the street today after partying with a bunch of loose women, but now it would be put on hold. As i made to the door of the office i turned to Nobari and bowed " I would tell you this would be the last time, but hey you wouldn't want me lying to ya now would ya?" Turning around and walking away heading towards the Prince's manor i frowned he better have something for me when i got there.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:22 am

-Exit Rp-
Ooc: I'll start a new one. Giving my EXP to Komatsu and Yukina.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back in Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Black   Back in Black EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:36 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content