Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 pm

It's so dark. I see nothing. Naked. Cold. I hug myself as I look around. But somehow I can see myself even in all this emptiness. I don't understand. I hug myself tighter, frightened for once. I'm in a world that consists of blackness. Why am I here? The last thing I remember is battling with Jyn in the Realm. But then I think I must have passed out from the pain the rubber bullet had caused to my person. Still... I don't understand this place.

I whip around. Footsteps. Click clack. One foot after the other. The foot falls are those of a man for they are too heavy to be a woman's. "Who's there?" I call out, my voice echoing around me in a manner that makes me flinch. The footsteps continue then stop. My heart pounds, making my breath accelerate.

"So.. You're finally here.." come a male voice from behind me, causing me to whip around again and I let out a small cry of surprise. A tall, lanky man stand there, hands tucked into the pockets of his expensive slacks. His torso is clothed in what looks to be a suit from Armani. Who is he? Why is he in my mind? The slightly handsome face twists as a cruel smile come to his lips. He lifted his face, tossing back his ebony hair. I gasp as the red orbs that look at me, his teeth jagged and sharp, like a shark's smile.

"My dear Shiori. I've waited so long for you to feel it. You did.. Didn't you? The power over fear when you fought? The taste of battle driving you for more?" he speaks in a voice that slides along the senses like a serpent, as if preparing to strike the mind the moment they find a weak spot. I step back, trembling. Why? Why ask that? How did he know? His smile widens and I want to bolt into the blackness from him. "You did. That sweet chaos that dwells in your soul and always has. Jigoku has only served to amplify it. He allowed me to take shape. You are so much more, Shiori-chan. You have the potential to surpass those standards of humans.. You will become a fighter that people fear.." he says, a menacing giggle following his words. I don't understand. He crackles and then he is gone in front of me only for me to feel his arms wrapping around me from behind, pulling flush back against him. I try to scream but he covers my mouth with his hand, his fingernails filed into sharp claws.

Tears well up in my eyes and I whimper, afraid of him as I feel his breath ghosting over my ear. "Shh.." he coos as if he wishes to comfort me. "Now now.. DO not fear me, my dark butterfly," he croons his hold on my body becoming gentle as he cradles me close. "You are a child of chaos and madness. You were born always seeking more than you are. Do not fear me. I will give you it. That power you crave with your very soul. Jigoku has given you the path you need. The door is open. Grow stronger. Let the madness cloud over the fear. And learn the arts of the demons.. You will be a scion for it all, Shiori. After all.. You're name is even something. You are a Gate of Death and you will help change the face of this weak willed world." Words of poison dripped into my ears as he holds me.

"Who are you?" I finally find my voice and he chuckles darkly, making me stiffen in his embrace. He nuzzles my hair and I hear him inhale my scent.

"For now.. Call me Shihimo.. I will be the threads that will weave death together for you to open..." he purrs and I frown at the odd name. Shihimo.. Death Thread. I can't trust him. No. I won't let him in too far. He chuckles again and it feels like a bucket of ice water is dumped on me.

"It's too late for that, sweet butterfly of death," he hisses and then he snarls and sinks his jagged teeth into the juncture between my neck and shoulder. I scream at the pain and my vision goes red.

~~~

I find myself shooting up in bed, sweating and panting. I hunch over, my hands holding the sides of my face and I try to calm down. Kami.. What was that? Deep breaths Shiori. Calm down. It takes me a moment but I calm and look around. Eto.. I blink. I'm back home and in bed. I look at the clock. Yare yare.. I slept into the next day. I'm sure Yume covered for my ass. Not like the weirdo owner will ever fire me. He even said he couldn't. He would lose too many customers if his 'Darling Shi-chan' wasn't there. God that guy ticks me off. Its morning.. But Jyn isn't in bed. I shrug. Maybe he's at work all ready. I get up from bed and stumble a bit, but I catch myself.

"Yosh.." I mutter as I stretch. I'm wearing just one of Jyn's t shirts again. I walk to the bathroom and do my morning thing and even hop into the shower for a quick bathing. I exit with my towel wrapped around me and my hair done into a bun on the top of my head. I hum softly and walk out of the bedroom and toward the kitchen. I walk right past Jyn before I realize he is there. I jump a bit and turn to look at him.

"Oh. Jyn-kun. You spooked me. It was quiet in the house I thought you went to work already," I say sheepishly, scratching my right cheek a bit before I perk again. I tuck the towel around me firmly. "Did you want me to make you breakfast, babe?" I ask him with a bright smile that is solely for him.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm

.Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] Jynbanner_01
Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]

“Shiori, are you okay?” I ask. I had noticed the distress she had undergone in her sleep and was a bit worried about her. I wouldn’t be in bed, I would be leaning in the doorway, dressed in my morning attire of sweats and a tee shirt, since I didn’t fill like walking around in my boxers all morning. She murmurs a “yosh” and gets up stretching. I assume, wrongly, that she was talking to me, and watch as she goes into the bathroom to do her morning routine. “Odd…” I murmur as turn, in the door way heading back to the living room. “That woman isn’t right sometimes,” I murmur lightly. There is an elongated sipping sound, to which I parry before any words come, “shut up.” Damon was getting more and more comfortable simply walking around. I needed to figure a way to bind him inside of me or something. On top of that, I didn’t know if Shiori would be able to see him or not. It would be bothersome to me if she could, so for at least that reason, I hoped he was just in my head. If I were crazy, it would be more convenient. After walking into the living room, I look at the visual monitor, which was running the news, then to the kitchen, then to the table. I was discomforted. It wasn’t normal for me to wake up before Shiori. I was hungry and there was no food on the table. I knew that wasn’t right… it just wasn’t natural. For a moment I was concerned. Fear gripped my being for a moment as I worried about my survival. I decided something must be done about this. I turn and make my way back towards my room, hearing Shiori finishing up with her shower. As I go to talk to her, she moves right past me before jumping and realizing me. She seemed very distracted. I wondered if she even noticed that I was here earlier. As she speaks, I inquire, “I’m spooky?” Shaking my head, I move on, “yes, breakfast would be great.” I am reassured a bit by her bright smile.

Current: 362
.Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:58 am

I've been distracted as of late is all. THose dreams.. Whatever they are seem to just worsen each time I close my eyes. And I don't want to worry him by telling him about it. I smile. "Yeah.. Super spooky," I tease and laugh softly as he agrees to breakfast. Poor dear. I tend to have breakfast for him already. I step up to him, lean up on my tip toes and press a kiss to his cheek. "I'll go make you something, babe," I say as I lean back. I tighten the towel a bit more. "Also.. You were really good yesterday. Thanks for the fun," I chirp and walk from him and to the kitchen. I see Ghost sitting by his bowl with what looks to be an impatient look in his eyes.

"Spoiled brat," I say to him and take a moment to feed him what I normally feed him in the morning. Makes me feel like perhaps Jyn is going to be in trouble if he has to do all of these things on his own again in the home. Yay! I'm important. Mental slap. Kami I just sounded like a hyper active child in my own mind. I smile to myself and move to the fridge, opening the door for myself. I begin pull things out of the fridge to put together a decent meal. Eggs, Bacon. I then grab the bread loaf and place it all on the counter, humming gently as I pull out a frying pan and set it on the stove.

"Butter.." I gently remind myself aloud, moving to the fridge to pull it out to butter the pan for making the eggs.

-282/1292
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:38 pm

I frown a bit at the tease of my level of spookiness comes in. The kiss comes to my cheek and I watch as she leans back and adjusts her towel. I wondered if she wanted to be pounced on, running around in a towel like that. It was morning, so the threat of morning wood was still around. She speaks about the thing I tried to forget about and then walks to the kitchen. Like I thought it would, the situation went along the lines of me going to put Angela in her place and her ignoring me, stating gibberish about science and the importance of making sure Shiori was all right. Unfortunately after she blacked out, I was pushed out of the room for Angela to do her examination. Still, I didn’t think Angela would actually do anything to Shiori, so it should have been fine. On top of that, I didn’t get any answers to why Shiori was in the Realm environment in the first place. I give a soft sigh as I reflect on this with my gaze partially up. Behind me, I hear Ghost being fed and then Shiori opening up the fridge. As she gets to that, I wonder what I should do since my morning routine had been disorganized by the lack of food. Turning towards the visual monitor, I decide on a course of action and make my way to the couch, sitting down on it and leaning forwards over the coffee table, speaking, “chess, quick game, match for intermediate.” The visual screen would move from news to a light version of realm and a holographic chess board would appear over the coffee table. I would play a game while the food was being prepared. After starting and getting half way into a game, I would speak half paying attention to Shiori as I ask, “what are you plans for the day, Shi?” She had been acting oddly lately, I wondered if she picked up any new hobbies to go with her tattoo.

Current: 341
Total: 703
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:03 pm

I straighten as I get the last few things I need from the fridge. I bump the dor shut with my hip and set the few garnishes and the butter on the counter top. I pull out a cookie sheet and put aluminiun foil on it. THe bacon is opened and I lay out the strips upon the foil. Once done I wash my hands up then close up the bag, returning it to the fridge. I preheat the over and then set things aside, moving to make the coffee. The bacon would take a moment and there was no point in making the other things that took a moment to cook. I pull down a bag of unground beans, measure the right about and then put the bag back, sealed properly to insure freshness. I grab the grinder and dump the beans in, plucking a filter from the cabinent and holding it underneath the spout, flipping on the switch. THe kitchen is filled with the sound of the grinder for a moment before I turn it off, the ground up coffee now in the filter in my hand. I'm not against a coffee maker. I just had to buy a new one is all since I don't want Jyn making coffee in the french press and doing it wrong. He might be turned off to coffee if he makes a bad cup.

I blink from my work as Jyn speaks. I place the filter in the chamber of the coffee machine and then quickly fill it with water. I replace the coffee pot in its proper place and push start. The oven beeps, the preheat done. I then place the bacon within and set the timer. Having all this done I step out of the kitchen and walk up behind him and lean over the couch.

"Nothing really. I was thinking of doing the laundry. Maybe playing some War of the Realms. I don't have work.. So simple things today. Also its time for a cleaning day anyway.. I might go into MoonBucks to close though. Chick who is closing I've suspected she might be stealing from the night deposit and I want to catch the bitch," I say, peering at the game, towel slipping down a bit to reveal the tops of my breast, the body of the dragon tattoo beckoning for people to look at my cleavage.

"Did you have plans, babe?"

-405/1697
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 pm

With my gaze still down at the chess board, I hear the answer as it comes in from the side. So she didn’t have work today. That was good since I had decided to take the day off as well. I remembered that she had been asking for a while to go out and do something. I had Izumi at work to handle most of my things, so I felt that I could do something nice for Shiori since it had been a while. My hand shifts as I move another piece into place setting up my opponent for a fork that would leave him in check either way he went. Answering her without looking to her, I comment in a murmur, “not really. I decided to take the day off today. I’ll treat you to something. What do you want to do? Anything you want. You have a budget of three dollars and seventy four cents.”

Current: 157
Total: 860
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:51 pm

My eyes are back on the board as he plays, mind absorbing the details at a rate that sometimes gives me a headache if I'm not careful on how I focus. I tend to play Go instead of chess or shogi. Go has more possiblities and depending on the level of your opponent.. Well my brain just has a constant stream of scenarios to keep it from being bored. I nod at the move he makes. I perk as he says he has the day off. Fan girl squealing party in my head. I get to spend the whole day with him. Its been ages since we've done that. I laugh as he mentions the money.

"Oooo... Rolling out the big numbers," I smile shift a bit so I can lean over and slide my arms over his shoulders. I can smell the linger of his colonge from yesterday and his shampoo. This scent will always be his in my mind. "Mmm... Course I know alot of things we can do without spending any money," I purr, giving his neck a playful nip before I pull away, straightening. I nearly lose the towel and quickly grab it, letting it hang loosely on my form. I smiel again. A whole day. "Maybe just going out to dinner.. The rest of the day we can be lazy while the clothes are washing."

-230/1927
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:46 pm

A slight grin comes to my lips as she comments about her spending limit and leans over me. I figured since my face wasn’t to her, I could sneak in a grin of approval. I continue to watch my opponent’s movements while she innuendos future activity in the background. Instead of a move being made on my opponent’s side, he offers his resignation and the game is complete. I turn as she pulls away, nearly losing her towel. Wondering if she wanted to have sex would be pretty dumb since I pretty much knew the answer to that 24/7. I stand from the couch as I answer her, “if that’s what you want.” She was so much lower maintenance than Izumi seemed to be. It seemed like with Izumi I would have to entertain her, while with Shiori, I could stay at home and be comfortable without having to worry about going out and doing anything. Approaching her, my arms wrap about her slightly covered frame as my hands shift beneath the rear of her towel, coming to rest and squeeze on her ass. My lips come to hers in a soft peck before my face slides past hers and I kiss on the side of her neck. My body pushes up against hers as my one hand shifts up to the small of her back and the other at the rear of her upper thigh. I knew I was playing with fire, messing with her like this with the intention of pulling away from her. Speaking, my lips brushing against her neck, I tease, “I’m not sure if I could survive an entire day at home with you…” With that, I would pull back form her, having teased the spot on her neck a bit… as if she would let me.

Current: 303
Total: 1163
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:20 am

I smile as he simply goes with how I want things today. I don't mind just staying at home. Here we could have sex when we wished and anyway we pleased. Also I still want to clean. Jyn has passed his damn neat ocd-ness to me. My eyes follow him as he stands and then he is walking around the couch and approaching me. I go to back up, but he catches me. I can't resist his strong embrace and I melt against him as he holds me. His hands slide down and then up beneath the towel. I whimper as he grasps my ass in his hands. Damn him. What is he thinking.. I have to cook. Yeah.. Breakfast.. Lipsgive mine a brief peck and then his cheek is to mine.. His lips..

"Ooh.." I moan softly as his lips touch my sensitive neck. It is my weakest point. A kiss here and there and then a well place love bite and I'll beg for a fuck. "Jyn.." I whimper as he presses closer, hand on my lower back, the other cupping the back of my thigh, fingers tickling my inner thigh. The bastard. I know he is teasing. He wouldn't have sex before his breakfast. Kami help me but I'm already wet for him, my body scream for him to just throw me over the back of the couch and make it a quick fuck before I go finish the cooking.

His lips are so distracting and I whine softly in the back of my throat as he speaks. I want him so much all ready. But then he is pulling away and fire springs to life in my eyes, the sexual fiend within me awakened and a bit pissed that he would dare tease me of all people. I lift a hand and cup it around the back of his neck, pulling him back and kissing him in a punishing manner that shows him just what is waiting once breakfast is done. I break the kiss after a moment, licking my lips.

"You're mine after breakfast..You better pray your staminia has returned over the past week.. Because I don't care if your cock is oversensitive.. I'll ride you till you are sobbing and begging me to stop," I purr dangerously. I then release him and the towel finally just drops to the floor as I return to the kitchen to cook in the nude as his punishment.

-410/2337
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:09 am

Just as I think I am backing away for her, I feel her hand on my neck just before she makes me her bitch and I find myself passionately kissed. As she releases and licks her lips, I am forced to catch my breath a bit, having been caught off guard. Inside, I knew I probably deserved something like that. The threat comes and I speak in a nonchalant tone, “is that so?” On the inside the thought process was going something along the lines of, ‘Shit… she’s going to fuck the shit out of me…’ Of course, all males would probably think something like that would be totally awesome until they’re actually in a position where they’re unsure if their body could handle any more pleasure. Perhaps it was too much of a good thing. I watch as the towel drops and an eyebrow rises. My sweat pants get a little tight around the crotch area and I watch as she walks off to cook naked. I tease dryly, “be careful of grease pops.” Now came the awkward time for me. It was like being a man on death row. I would have to wait, be fed a meal, then put in the electric chair where I would be overloaded until my final breath has been taken. Of course, not to be misunderstood, I wanted sex. The moment that the towel dropped, I was ready, but I just wanted it between one to three times; enough times to count on one hand. I move to the counter in between the living room and kitchen, resting my arms on it as I watch her cook, thinking about which position I would take first. Speaking in a casual manner, I bring up, “ah, one of the new recruits mentioned something about a kendo exhibition, fund raiser or something or other at the university today. Did you want to stop by and check it out?” Hopefully that would lessen my sentence in terms of time.

Current: 333
Total: 1496
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 am

I roll my eyes at the whole oil thing. I know how to cook naked. I tend to for myself when he is not home. I look at the time left on the bacon and nod to myself. I ready the pan and within a moment I'm cracking open eggs over the skillet. I crack six in order to make sure we both get a fair portion. I grab a fork and scramble them in the skillet as Jyn speaks again. I freeze, fork nearly falling from my hand. No.. THat couldn't be today.. Right? I move, setting the for in the sink. I quickly pad over to my purse which is hanging up and fish out my planner book. Its a habit I developed from the time I was running alot of things at Kyro Corp. I have to have a cute planner with everything in it or I get this twitch, in a sense. I flick to the page and groan.

"Fuck.. THat was today," I grumble and put my planner away and turn to look at Jyn. "Yeah. I have to go anyway or Takuto will have my head. I have to at least fight once or my Vice Captain will find me and run me through with his bokken," I sigh, calmed down a bit from the sex vixen. I smile though and walk by him, give his ass a smack. "You can watch me kick around some rich kids who think they can fight," I giggle at this and grab the spatula, stirring the eggs as they cook. I then pop toast into the toaster and sigh again. I look over my shoulder at him and smirk. "Don't think that saves you completely from a day of sex.. I don't care if we're ina public place.. Just remember that," I say in an amused tone, my atention back on the food.

-316/2653
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:33 pm

“Hm,” I murmur, “is that so?” It would be interesting to watch her in a match, but I didn’t know how fair that would be to the person she was fighting against; that was unless other members on the kendo teams were crazed demon fighting vigilantes too. I imagined Shiori would have to hold back quite a bit in order to have a challenge, but then again, it seemed like the captain and vice captain were pretty good at kendo as well. I was certain they had rules that probably limited how much Shiori could do. I assumed she wouldn’t be flying around everywhere with back flips, kicks and whatnot in her matches. “Either way, I’ll be happy to watch you. I haven’t been to many of your events,” I comment. Pulling away from the counter, I’d let her finish cooking. From there, I make my way back to the couch to recline and sit until breakfast was ready. It was already smelling good; my morning hunger had rolled around. I was glad she seemed to be making large portions.

Current: 180
Total: 1676
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Ever since I've gotten stronger I have had to hold back. I use technique instead of power. Takuto though is someone I tend to let my power show. He can take it. He's no pussy. I move from the stove and finish up the coffee and even pour some orange juice into glasses. I then process his words. Hmm.. True he hadn't been to many. I smile. Well I'm glad he'll be there. Maybe Takuto and I will put on a show for the crowd. He and I are both hitorinji, so we can add a bit of flair to our fight.

Finally everything is ready and I get a big plate for Jyn and a smaller for myself. I load the plates and then bring them to the table. I set them down and then move back to the kitchen, bringing the coffees and then the juices. I look over at the couch and smile. "Jyn.. It's ready," i say, walking over and picking up my towel. I wrap it loosely around me, not feeling comfortable sitting on the chair completely naked. Just would feel uncomfortable. I walk back to the table and seat myself, but I wait for him before touching anything.

-204/2857
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 pm

While sitting on the couch, I watch the morning news. Eventually I am able to hear Shiori’s voice chime in that it was time to eat. Leaning up from the couch I make my way over to the dining room and sit at the table. She covers up and takes her seat as well and by that time, I have my utensils in hand beginning into the food. “Thanks babe,” I thank the cook before eating. I figured the good thing about her living here was that her food was getting better. I didn’t find myself eating out much anymore since I always shad breakfast, lunch and dinner. I supposed Shiori could probably make a good wife, or something like that in the future, though I didn’t peg her for the type to settle down all the way. I continue eating my food in my thoughts for a moment before I glance up at her and randomly ask, “how many kids do you want?”

Current: 164
Total: 1840
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:57 pm

He digs into the food and I smile. I love watching him enjoy my food. I've worked really hard to improve my cooking skills. I'm not Shioriko. Now that girl can cook. I blink. A random thought of my twin was rare when I'm home. But it makes my insides warm. Since I'm not with the family anymore I really should go and visit her. Maybe get her to make me dinner. Her and Yume... Kami those two can cook and I would probably get so fat if I was around them all the time. I tend to stick to cooking pretty healthy. I'm an athelete afterall and Jyn needs to keep in shape for his job also.

I begin to eat and then a question comes and I answer without completely processing what he asked. "Four," I reply and then I blink, drop my fork and look at him with wide eyes. "Wait.. What?!" I squeak, blushing brightly. I had never expected that kind of question from him. I look away form him and down at my plate. "Umm.. Why that question babe?" I ask, a bit confused and I know it must be showing in my voice. I peek at him again. "I mean not that it s abad question. But I don't plan on getting pregnant till I'm like twenty-eight," I add. That's six years form now. Sorry.. But I like my nice body and I don't have time for a kid in my life. Also I would have to be homebound. I don't think I'm willing to give up my freedom just yet.

-267/3124
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Four. That seemed like an even enough number. I never actually thought about the question when applied to myself, but four wasn’t a bad number. I would probably go with something smaller, like two. I asked the question basically as a random ‘getting to know you better’ question. I was certain before I asked it that it would catch her off guard. Still, her answer was interesting. The way I took it was that according to her, she didn’t’ want to settle down for another six years, which seemed a bit silly given the fact that she’s been hounding me about our title in our relationship. It would be something to make me think more about what I was and if I were temporary or not. She didn’t want to give up her freedom… I wondered what that meant. Taking it almost negatively I nod and answer calmly while looking at her, “I see. That answers my question in that case.” I look back to my food and continue eating, not answering why I asked the question. Still, my mood would have seemed to shift a bit, which was common whenever I had too much idle time to think to myself. While paying attention to my plate and eating, I ask in a sideways manner, “so you sticking around here for six years?”

Current: 223
Total: 2063
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:50 pm

The answer to my question is not what I'm looking for and I frown lightly, watching him, tilting my head just slightly as I observe the ever so faint mood shift. Yare yare.. What is up with him? He continues to eat, but now I've paused. I take up my mug of coffee instead and take a sip. The next question has my brow furrowing. Did Jyn think I was going to leave him and find another to have a family with? Well there is another interested in me. Sanzon. The 'Angel' had a thing for me. And while I don't want to hurt his feelings.. In the end I would choose Jyn unless Jyn gives me a reason that he has betrayed me. But in the end I find that I would probably forgive him. I'm an adventure seeker but at the end of the day.. Jyn is the one who grounds me to this simple reality.

I look down into my coffee and then take another sip before I decide to answer. "I will stay wherever you are for as long as you'll have me, Jyn," I answer him honestly and flick my chocolate gaze over to him and smile gently. "Also.. While I did give an age for children on when I wish to have them. If you asked me to marry you.. And if you honestly wanted a child babe.. I would have one without a complaint," I find myself adding and take another sip of coffee.

-251/3375
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 am

I had just about wrap up with my breakfast, having cleared my plate rather quickly. The food was good and I had no complaints. I would relax in my chair and reach forward for my coffee, taking a sip from it and holding it in my right hand casually to continue to drink from. I listen to her answer and it does make me feel a little better. I was spoiled and in the end, I just wanted to have options. I shake my head slightly and assure, “I’m not ready for that just yet. I was just asking to see where your head was.” I take another sip before sitting down the cup and giving a slight grin. “I’ll have to take a shower before heading to this kendo thing,” I stand up, moving away from the table and towards the bed room, “if you want to practice for our future child, you’d better get in it while you can.”

Current: 161
Total: 2324
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 pm

I drink some more coffee. I have to say its my vice. I need coffee like a druggie needs crack. He then tells me all of it was just to see where my head was. Odd. Really it is. But if I did have a kid with him I would be forever tied to him. But the thought of getting fat. Uh..No. Not in the mood to lose my figure to housing a child. I don't mind kids. I'm just not ready to sacrifice my body in making one. He gets up and begins walking for the bedroom. I freeze at the offer.

SEX!

I calmly set my coffee down and then I bolt up from my seat, not caring that I just had a shower. I was going to get sex before the kendo event dammit! I move up behind him and then slip around him, hand give his crotch a teasing rub. All my mind knows now is that I'm gonna get laid and then I'm gonna go fight. In my book that sounds like a good damn day. I practtically skip ahead of him, dropping the towel off on the counter when I get into the bathroom and move to the shower, turning it on as I hum happily.

-212/3587
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:00 pm

She moved quicker than I had anticipated at first. With my back towards her, I hear her move across the distance between us as she gives me a fondling before making her way to the bathroom to turn on the shower. With a slight grin, I sigh and my hands come to the hem of my shirt as I lift it up and over my head before tossing it into the hamper in my closet. I step out of the gray sweat pants that I was wearing and they meet a similar fate as my shirt. I arrive at the door of the bathroom, much like a knight at the cavern entrance of a dragon’s lair. I take a breath to gird my loins before stepping forth into the realm of the bathroom. She seemed to be in good enough spirits. As I come to the tub, my hand reaches out and takes hold of her back side as my body slides against hers and my lips come to her neck. My other hand comes from her front to the area between her legs and massages softly all while the hardened length encased only by my boxers begins to grow.

Current: 200
Total: 2524
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:03 am

I reach my hand within the shower and test the temperature, knowing he'll be along. I smile at my childish giddy nature. But I can't help it. Sex was offered. And I'm a sex fiend. So in the end of things.. Of course I'm gonna pounce on the chance for a round with him before we have to go to SaiU. My inner pervert is all happy and singing some song about 'I'm getting laid'. I relax as I feel his touch come to my form. Kami I'm addicted to him. Its probably the mixture of gentleness and then a slight wildness. We haven't been having sex again long. I'll try and draw more and more of a feral side out of him as time goes on. The thought of him all snarling and fucking me senseless makes my blood heat. Damn my perverted mind!

I lean back against him, lips touching my neck and draw a soft moan of encouragement. I then realize where his other hand is and whimper, grinding back against him in a needy manner as he touches me so intimately. I'm a young woman. I have the hormones of about ten teenage boys watching porn. I've always had elevated levels of hormones. My personal doctor said it could be do to me being a hitorinji.

I tip my head back against his shoulder and kiss his cheek. "Jyn... I want you to know.. I have no intention of leaving here.. I just hope you don't grow bored of me.." I murmur to him.

-258/3845
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Immediately she seems receptive to me and I feel her body press against my own. I emit a soft “mm” as she pushes against me and grinds against my touch. As the kiss comes with the question, I assure her, “I don’t think I would be able to ever get bored with you. But thanks.” The hand in the front slides forwards parting the flesh between her legs and dipping lightly within the confines of her core. It pulls back and I push down the edges of my boxers allowing them to hit the ground before patting her ass and stepping into the shower. I move to the back of the shower, feeling the warmth of the cascading waters. A light steam had started to build up from the warm waters. I wait for her arrival into the shower, visually ready, in all my stiffness, for her approach.

Current: 148
Total: 2672
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:07 pm

I smile at his response to my words. It warms me so much. I really do love him. But I fear saying those words. What happens once they are said? Because you can't take them back once you utter them to that one person who means the world to you. Jyn is my world. No man has ever filled my thoughts as much as he does. I want to remain in these arms. They shelter me from the world and give me a place to call home. My breath hitches as his fingers carress me, making heat stir and I know I must be wet and its all for him.

I whimper when his warmth leaves and I turn, watching him get into the shower. I follow, unable to resist him now that he's naked. I love seeing him without a stitch on. THe water beats on my back as I enter, shutting the door. I walk to him, pressing my front to his. My hands come to his chest and I carress the flesh. Mine. He's mine to touch. Mine to see. Just like I am his.

I look into his eyes and rise on my tip toes and press my lips to his, moaning softly as my hands trace down, carressing his well formed body. I break the kiss after a moment, rubbing my form against his. "I love having you naked.." I purr and kiss him again, this time in a hungry manner. I feel as if I'm a drug addict when it comes to him. Cause I never seem to get enough of him in my system before I'm desiring his touch once again.

-278/4123
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:47 am

As she comes into me, my right arm opens and slides around her fit form coming to rest on her waist as her hand comes to my chest. The other arm comes around and slides to her rear as she presses onto me. My eyes meet hers as she stands on her toes before embracing her lips in the kiss, words, and then the continuance. The kiss is deepened and I tilt my head slightly as I part her lips with my own, moving my tongue to play with hers. The arms embracing her come beneath her rear and I pull up, lifting her and turning as I press her back against the wall of the shower. I continue the kiss as I suspend her in the air and position myself at her core. Pushing, I allow myself to slide into her, moving past the tender walls of flesh until our stomachs meet. I pull out and push back in her, breaking the kiss as I exhale, my face sliding past hers and nuzzling in her neck as I push and pull into and out of her.

Current: 187
Total: 2859
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:37 am

Arms slid around me, holding me, making me feel like I'm the only woman in the world. And deep down I hope I am the only one in his world that means something. Our tongues tangle in a sensual dance that we both know so well with one another. I never want this to end, but I guess kissing for the rest of our lives would eventually grow boring. I feel hia forearms cup me under my ass and then I squeak a bit into the kiss as I'm lifted, turned and then the cool tile of the shower is pressing against my back. I moan, continuing to kiss him, my arms wrapping around his shoulders as my legs wrap around his waist. Kami...He is so sexy.

I gasp into the kiss as his length begins pushing into me, my center greedy and eagerly swallowing him. He pushes until he hilts himself, our stomachs carressing one another, my breasts brushing his chest. He breaks the kiss and I gasp for air, letting out a whimper as I cling to him, completely at his mercy. Then he is moving in and out of my body and I moan. "Jyn.." I pant his name as the heat slides down my spine. This is one of the reasons I have not found myself ever bored with sex.. He surprises me constantly each time we come together. Kami knows I would likely be hospitalized if he had my sex fiend drive. Mostly likely in for my hips being displaced or something. I guess I should be glad I have the sex fiend and he just has the sex fiend when we come together like this.

-281/4404

Updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]   .Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

.Black Dipped Heart [Jyn, Flashback]
Page 1 of 1