Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flashback: Operation Black Orca

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Flashback: Operation Black Orca Empty
PostSubject: Flashback: Operation Black Orca   Flashback: Operation Black Orca EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:29 pm

James Bond always made this look easy. I sat in the starting area, pistol drawn. I pulled on the slide, and cycled a round into the chamber. This was the easy part waiting for it. I stood beside the rope and waited. Below me was the target area's design. We would be training to infiltrate a ship under cover of night and storm. So while I might be able to do this here and now, jumping from a helicopter was never smart.

"Alright Doji. Grab the rope whenever you're ready and we'll start the timer. Remember, you're going for the record. Sixty seconds." came the voice of the squad commander.

Tactical Recon and Instance Neutralization. TRAIN. That's what we called it. We were a small team but we were more than capable of doing just that. If there was an instance on our recon missions or even if we were on a mission to take down a situation, we did it. I dropped from the platform, my hands gripping the rope as I went. Hitting the ground I rolled forward before drawing my silenced pistol. I fired twice, knocking over the two target boards representing the two on watch guards.

Rushing to the door I push it open before moving to the stairwell, my gun trained in front of me the while time. I move down the stairs slowly as the target comes up. Firing I take it down before moving to the opening. Rushing down the hall I duck and turn into a room. Crew quarters? I move to the other doorway, and move down another end of the hall. I move as quickly as I can before I hear the captain's voice.

"Flashbang." he said.

Nodding I pull the flashbang from my pocket. Pulling the pin I throw it through the doorway and cover my ears. I hear the explosion and quickly shift around the doorway, firing three times, taking down two targets. I drop the clip from my gun and replace it with another before rushing through the room. I don't know how long it's taken me to do this but I'm not really concerned. I kick a door in and fire once, taking out the target in front of me, before turning and firing at another one off to the left. Rushing from the room I realize I'm outside the area and rush for the finish line. I come to a stop smiling as I watch the other four members of the team.

"Not bad. Sixty-one seconds. Not the record but you're not far behind. Beats all but one of us. Do you want to go again?" the captain asked.

"No, sir. I'm fine with that score. Unlike some people in the world I don't have to be number one in everything. We'll see how it goes when it matters." I said as I put my pistol in the holster on my hip.

"So you say. Alright everyone suit up, run your equipment checks and let's get ready. We're leaving in ten minutes!" the captain said.

Captain Jonas Cornelius. A very good man and an even better soldier. He looked out for his team according to the rumors. And when I was transfered over to their squad I didn't really get much of a choice.

(549/500)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Operation Black Orca   Flashback: Operation Black Orca EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:20 am

James bond really did make this look easy. It was amazing. I stood at the back of the helicopter as we hovered over the heavy tanker ship below us. I grabbed the rope and slid down it. I hit the ground and moved, knowing the other members of the team would be there soon enough. I raise my gun firing three times through the glass. One bullet slams into the shoulder of the nearest man, the other two hitting the man in the back of the room in the chest, taking him down. As I take aim to fire again the man raises a gun, while one of the other members on the squad, probably Krys, fired into the cabin, her rifle firing several suppressed rounds. I move to the doorway and point my gun right at it as the others gather.

I nod and Jonas motions to Krys. She opens the door quickly while Jonas takes out a shot gun. I'm the first in the cabin, rushing ahead, as I sweep the room to make sure nobody came in from the stairwell in the back.

"Clear." I whisper, the others rushing in after.

I'm the last one down the stairs in the back. It's an almost perfectly like the training grounds. Except no body in the stairs. As I round the corner I see them lining the walls. Jonas motions me forward and I duck low before spinning into the doorway of the crew quarters. I fire twice, putting bullets into the heads of two sleeping sailors. Getting up I rush to the other door, peeking out with my gun raised out in front of me, pointing down the hall.

I feel a tap on my shoulder as Krys passes me and goes to the next point of protection. Jonas taps me twice and I rush forward past Krys toward the second stair well. I aim down it, sitting there waiting for the others to come. Jonas runs past me and down the stairs. As he rounds the corner he fires quickly. before ducking around and enemy fire is returned! Krys, Gryz, and I rush down the stairs, waiting for the fire to stop. Jonas returns the fire as he moves down the hall, his rifle raised. I raise my pistol, before ejecting the clip I have and replace it with another. I had to be on my toes and with a full clip and one in the chamber it would be much easier.

Following the pipes down a short staircase I lead the way, droping down when an enemy begins firing. As he shoots the others approach low. Leaning around I fire twice. But the man down the hall returns fire. One bullet slams into a steam pipe cutting off my field of vision but cutting his off too. I had spied a small alcove down the hall. If I could get there I could avoid the steam.

"Cover me." I say. Gryz and Krys nod.

I ready myself before they begin firing down the hall from over the pipes, firing blind. I duck and rush down the hall through the steam, my body shaking as I go. Running through the steam I fire twice more and duck into the alcove as he fires back at me.

(549/500)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Operation Black Orca   Flashback: Operation Black Orca EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:42 am

I wait for the fire to stop and lean around firing my last shot before ducking back into the alcove. I exchange the empty clip and exchange it for a fresh one. There's more gunfire shot my way. I can't get to him unless I have cover. I turn to the pipe, grinning. I fire and as a bullet tears into it steam sprays out in the other man's face. He drops the gun, grabbing at his face as he screams. Coming out of the alcove I charge forward, both hands gripping my gun as I raise it and fire three times into the other man's chest. As he goes down he lays there gasping. I point my gun at his face and fire my last shot into his face.

"CLEAR!" I call back, the others coming forward.

Tossing aside my useless pistol I grumble before leveling my rifle. I move down the hall, my rifle raised as I peer through the sight. I see the door and move toward it. As the bullets tear into the wall beside me I drop on my ass and kick at the ground as Gryz pulls at my collar, pulling me out of the line of fire.

"Thanks Gryz. Scared the shit out of me.

Getting up I rush out onto the walkway looking down at the cargo hold. It's heavilly filled so there are plenty of places for them to hide. The gunfire follows me as I shoot back. As I hit the end I jump over the railing. Hitting a crate I grunt, as my ankle nearly snaps under me, and roll. I come off the crate and land in a crouch. I turn, firing down the line, taking down two men before my shoulder jerks backwards, a shot tearing into me.

Falling back I groan and get up, moving back toward them, firing in bursts. As the last of them fall to an overhead barrage from Jonas and Gryz I feel Krys tap my shoulder. I nod and crouch beside the nearest body before taking the sub-machine gun from his body. Checking the clip I grumble and pick up his unused pistol. Holstering it I turn and drop my rifle as a bullet slams into it. It wasn't going to be reliable now. Dropping it I draw the pistol and fire back toward the man that entered through the doorway at the back of the hold.

As he drops to a burst of fire from Jonas' FAMAS I grin and toss him another clip as he ejects his. Catching it he smirks and reloads before moving to the doorway with the others. Rushing forward I drop behind a crate, as Krys fires into the room toward the nearest enemies. I wait until they're all inside the room and covering me as I stand. I fire rapidly, emptying the clip before leaping over the crate. Rolling off it I hit the ground, diving for the nearest man's gun. The MPT-9k comes up as I fire at the nearest enemy soldiers, frowning as they fall below the spray of bullets.

(518/500)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Operation Black Orca   Flashback: Operation Black Orca EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:08 am

I panted as I dropped the machine gun, my hand moving to hold my wounded arm. I walk toward the others. The place has been cleared. There's nobody alive but us in this hold. I pant lightly as I move toward the crate the others are gathering around. I smirk as we stand there, Krys lowering her back pack. I watch her break out a first aid kit and begin tending to my wound. I was going to need to see a doctor, but this would allow me to at least survive until I was that far along. Without it I might work my blood out. I watch her bandage it after disinfecting it. She's our local medic. She was trained as a registered nurse, and had joined the military. Who knew she had a knack for taking out terrorists.

"Alright. Gryz, open up the crate." Jonas said as he raised his gun.

As it opened I watched them step inside and come out smiling triumphantly. But it's short lived as the chopper pilot breaks the radio silence. I listened carefully as the message came over the radio and felt my heart skip a beat.

"We have incoming! Raptors coming in hot and heavy. We're no match for them. Get the hell out of there!" he said.

"Alright! Everyone! Move out! We're getting the hell out of here. Doji, get your ass up and carry this." Jonas said, giving me a metallic waterproof case.

Taking it I nod as the ship rocks. I watch the briefcase fly away from me, toward another set of crates. As the ship rocks again I see water start to come in! The ship had been attacked! It wasn't going to be good! I scrambled to my feet and toward the briefcase. The ship rocks and I slam forward, grunting hard as I hit my head on the metal crate. I sit there, breathing as I sit there, dazed.

"What the hell just happened?!" Jonas demanded over the radio.

"The raptors! They opened fire! They're breaking off but they might circle back! GET OFF THE SHIP!" came the pilot's voice over the radio.

Krys and Gryz are rushing toward the door as Jonas stops to help me.

"On your feet soldier! WE ARE LEAVING!" he shouts as I regain my senses.

The four of us run as fast as we can into the next hold, before breaking for the stairs. As the ship starts to sink the pressure begins pressing on the weaker points of the hull. I see part of it buckle as I rush up the stairs out of the hold after Jonas. My breathing is labored as we go, a pipe collapsing ahead of me. I slap it as I leap over the angled pipe, and rush out of the hold into the halls.

"TANGO! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" Jonas demanded over the radio.

We ran quickly but they were moving a bit faster. I don't know why but my body just didn't want to move! Was my arm bleeding that much? It didn't seem like a life threatening injury! I don't feel cold all over. Just the parts of me that are wet! I run after them through the steam, warming up a bit as I go. Jumping the last few stairs I follow them.

(555/500)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Operation Black Orca   Flashback: Operation Black Orca EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:36 am

"WHICH WAY!?" Krys demands as we come to a cross path.

"RIGHT!" GRYZ calls.

The ship rocks again and I stumble, barely managing to keep up right while holding the case. I breathe hard as I push myself, running around the corner. I see Jonas as he runs through a doorway and to the left. I'm nearly on the outside of the ship! Rounding it I see the chopper hovering there as Jonas motions for me to jump. As I reach the railing I kick off of it, throwing the briefcase toward the captain. I hit the back of the chopper my fingers digging into any groove I can find. Pulling myself up slowly I grin, before standing. The transport doors close as the chopper takes off.

"What the FUCK is in that?" I demand.

"A snuke!" Gryz says.

"A MOTHER FUCKING SUITCASE NUKE!? AND YOU WANTED US TO BRING IT WITH US!?" I demand looking at Jonas.

"At least it's not in your sniz." he says, grinning at me.

I ignore their laughter as I sit, down, sliding the belts into place as i sit there. I wait patiently for them to speak. I'm not about to break the silence. We steal a damned suitcase nuke from some crate on a ship that someone went to a lot of trouble to sink? Something isn't right. I know it's a huge deal. There's no way they can expect me to just sit here and believe that these guys are only terrorists or jack-offs plotting to attack. They were way to easy to take down. But at the same time those might have just been hired guns not knowing what they were going to be guarding. The crate had looked pretty damned secure. Even if something had gone wrong there was no way those guys got a call out. So someone had to know we were doing this job. A test? Maybe. Something just wasn't right. Someone in the top brass had something to hide. But there's no way to tell.

I sigh lightly as I sit there, waiting patiently as I stare at my boots. My body was working much better now. I don't understand. Why was my body moving so slowly? Was my cyber brain slowing me down? I'll have to run a diagnostic when I get back. It's unusual for something like thist o happen. I sigh lightly and shake my head before running a hand through my hair.

"So why the hell are we retreiving a snuke from thugs like that? You would think it was going to be better guarded." she said, shrugging.

"What do you mean?" Krys asked.

"I mean isn't it a little convenient that this snuke was hardly protected at all? That the four of us managed to kill every single person on that boat with almost no resistance?" I ask, quirking an eyebrow.

"We ARE trained to infiltrate, after all." Gryz responds.

"It isn't our place to ask why, kiddies." Jonas says, trying to shut us up about it.

"You say that right now. But I really doubt you're not thinking the same thing. Someone is USING us. There was no major hardware in that tanker. The main deck was secured so how could someone not only signal that the ship was under attack, but get fast attack birds to come out after us in such a short period of time." I ask.

"Your job is only to do as you're told. Follow orders, and don't ask questions. Don't stick your neck out and you'll be fine." Jonas responded.

I glance at Krys and Gryz and just shut up, relaxing lightly.

(609/500)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Operation Black Orca   Flashback: Operation Black Orca EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:55 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Operation Black Orca   Flashback: Operation Black Orca Empty

Back to top Go down

Flashback: Operation Black Orca
Page 1 of 1