Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Picturesque Dinner (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Picturesque Dinner (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Picturesque Dinner (Closed)   Picturesque Dinner (Closed) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Picturesque Dinner (Closed) Wolf_l10

Picturesque Dinner

With the success of my first mission I was pleased, I hoped I had show the others that I was not weak.. When my phone began to vibrate, I picked it up off my night stand and looked at the message I had been sent, as it always is, a single location, the location I had to go to in order to be picked up.. Why couldn't they just come get me at the Den? bunch of lazy asses.. After getting the message, I climbed out of bed, since my during my last mission I had gotten hurt and Tranq had put some of her voodoo stuff on me and had me stay in bed so I could heal faster, this forced me to stay in the Den for the time being, however now I could go out on my mission.

After getting ready I was out the door and on the street. As I walked down the street, I took a bite of some beef jerky and chewed on the dry meat as I made my way down the side walk, heading to the place indicated in the text message. When I arrived at the place I was greeted by a vehicle waiting for me, like always.. I climbed into the back of the vehicle before it took off down the street. I glanced over at the driver before resting my head against the window as I closed my eyes. As we went down the road, I thought about this mission and what all I would have to do in it and what all I wanted to do in it.

As the vehicle came to a stop, I opened my eyes and looked out the window. " This is as far as I can take you Landon, the building is just over there. " He said, pointing off to the side, " We are behind it so you can approach from the rear. You can slip into the alley over there and transform into your.. wolf form. The building is already closed so there wont be any non-combatants in the building. " I nodded my head to what the man was saying though some of the stuff he was telling me I already knew.. I DID read the mission briefing after all.. " When you are fully transformed, howl and I will signal the gatherer to cut the power to the building, after that, its all up to you. "

Once he was finished speaking to me, I slipped out of the vehicle and glanced around for a moment before I began to undress. After getting undressed, I set my cloths into the vehicle and shut the door before moving into the alley under the cover of darkness. As I moved into the alley, I allowed the change to take hold and start. Like always as the transformation progressed, my body was assaulted with waves of pain as the transformation took place. Once the transformation was complete I stretched my back some as I rested on all fours. After that I slowly rose from the ground, standing fully as I glanced down the direction of the alley where the vehicle had once been. As I looked down the alley I seen the vehicle that had brought me here was already gone..

I turned my attention to what I had to do and began to move, making my way through the alley on my way to the restaurant where my target was. As I came closer to the building, I let out a howl to give the driver the signal so he could make the call. He must have heard the howl because seconds after the lights that were still on in the building went off as the building went dark. When the building went dark, I moved in. Making my way to the back door. As I came to he back door I reached out and pulled it open since the lock had been disabled thanks to the power going down.

As I pass through the door, I pass through a small room before I move into a dark kitchen. I could hear voices and foot steps as a beam of light from a flash light was flashed around, " What the hell happened to the power? " one of them said. I kept my eye on the beam of light as I began to move through the kitchen area. It wasn't long before another man came into the the kitchen with a flash light, " We are going to get the boss out of here. " he said, " Alright. " the man with the other light said. With that, I knew I had to act fact before they could get the man I was here for out of the building.

The man that had came into the kitchen and told the other they were going to leave, pulled out of the kitchen. When he did this, I began to move again, moving up behind the one man, which I figured was a guard, that had a light and grabbed him from behind, putting one hand over his mouth so he couldn't scream or call out. He did begin to struggle as I stepped backwards. As he struggled the light waved around some before I pulled it from him and dropped it on the ground. Once he no longer had the light I turned my full attention to him as I moved one hand onto his stomach and sank my claws into the flesh of his stomach before I yanked my hand to the side, ripping a large portion of his flesh from his abdomen. As I did this he let out muffled scream against my hand as he struggled more. After ripping the bit of flesh from his abdomen, I dropped it on the ground and returned my hand back to his chest, where I ripped more flesh from his chest before giving his head a quick twist to snap his neck.

I dropped the body onto the ground and began to head for the door leading out of the kitchen. Before I came to it, I stopped when I seen some light shine on the door, this caused me to pull off to the side before the door was pushed open and a man stepped through, " Hey. Come on, its time to go. " He said as he stepped into the kitchen and moved towards where he last seen the man that was in the kitchen. As He began walking over to where the body was, I followed behind him. When he spotted the body he froze in his tracks, the light shining down on the dead body, " Shit- " was the only thing he was able to get off before I brought my hand up and grabbed hsi face, covering his mouth like I had done with the other one. Once I had him, he reached into his coat, when he did this I knew exactly what he was going for and I wasn't going to let that happen. I grabbed his arm and pulled it to the side and brought it around, pinning it behind him. I didn't stop there however, I began to pull up on his arm and forced it out of socket before I released the arm.

After releasing his arm, I turned the man around and pushed him down onto a counter, still keeping his mouth covered. I reached over and grab one of the knives from a block of knives and plunged the blade into his chest. When I did this me screamed against my hand. I processed to stab a few more into his chest until he was no longer struggling to get free. I pulled away from the man and began for the kithcen door. I stepped out of the door to find two men a few feet away, walking towards the kitchen door. As soon as I came out of the doors they brought there lights up and shined them on me, " Holy fuck! " one of the men yelled as they both went for there guns. As they pulled there guns out, I moved both my arms out to my sides before I stepped forwards and brought my arms around quickly swinging them in front of me. As I did this I unleashed a duo attack, a set of energy claws launched out from each of my hands. The two attacks hit the two men that where about to fire at me and cleaved into them and sliced right through them.

With the commotion, two more guards and the one I was after came out of a room and as soon as the two guards seen me, they whipped out there guns and opened fire at me. The man that they were guarding fled back into the room where he had just came out of. I was unable to dodge both shots and both shots stuck me, on in the chest and one in the shoulder. I let out a growl as both bullets struck me, taking a half step back before I looked to the men and began to growl. " Fire again! " One of them yelled as he opened fire once more. Like the first two, the third shot hit me, however after it had hit me, I didn't give the two any more time to follow through with any further attacks. I let out a loud howl, unleashing a Sonic Howl. The attack hit the two men and knocked them back into the room where there boss was.

I began to advance for the room now and made my way into it, finding one of the men still getting up and the other was already up, standing in front of the man I was sent here to protect. I looked over at the two and brought a foot down onto the man who was getting up, knocking him back to the floor as I growled at the two. As I looked at them, I pushed down with my foot onto the mans chest and the sound of bones breaking could be heard before I crushed his rib cage. " Run boss! " The last man with a gun said as he took a shot at me. This time I was able to evade the shot and move in close, grabbing the man that had shot at me. I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him back into the wall as I let out another growl. As I slammed him into the wall he released his gun before grabbing my arm and struggling to get free.

For the moment, my attention became fixed on the man I had pinned to the wall as I began to tighten my grip on his throat. I released his throat and allowed him to slide down the wall before I lunged in and bit down on his throat before pulling back, holding him up by his throat as I bite down harder. I held him like this for a second before I released him and turned my attention to the one I was sent here to kill as he crawled out of the room. I turned and began walking towards him.

As I got closer he rolled onto his back and pointed a gun at me, " Stay back you monster!! " When he called me a monster I grinned in a wolfish way and licked some of the blood from my lips as I took a step towards him. As I moved closer he gave the trigger a squeeze, firing off another shot, and once more during the night I was shot. Though the man just shot me, I didn't let that stop me, it made me even more angry.. I quickly moved up on him and knocked the gun from his hand before I picked him up and stepped back into the room where he once was. After moving back into the room I slammed him down onto the table and held him there as I gazed down at him, growling faintly.

" P-please let me go. " The man said as he began to beg. His begging only made my smile shift into a grin as I reached over and grabbed a fork laying next to a plate. After getting the fork, I pushed the man's arm down onto the table before I brought the fork down and plunged it through the mans hand and into the table. When the fork pierced the man's hand, he cried out as he tried to get his hand free, " Oh god, please.. " I took the man's other hand and pinned it to the table before stabbing one of the knives into it, pinning it to the table as well. Again he cried out in pain once I pinned his other hand to the table. I reached over and picked up another of the knives on the table and began to slice open his shirt. Once I had his shirt cut open, I brought the knife down and placed the blade against the flesh on his stomach and began to slice into it. I listened to the man as he began to scream and watched as he struggled, to which I was forced to hold him down, as I sliced into his stomach. Once I had pierced through the flesh of his stomach I began to slice up his chest slowly, cutting through his skin. After cutting up this his collar bone, I set the knife down and peeled the skin back from his chest, letting the two flaps hang from the side of his chest.

Finally the man had stopped screaming and moving around... Though he was dead I wasn't finished with him, not just yet. I picked the knife up again and began to cut pieces of his insides out. I took the bits I sliced out and set them aside before pulling out some more. When I was finally finished, I had the man sliced up nice and good and had him on desplay like a thanksgiving turkey... They said they wanted it to be gruesome or something like that, so I did my best to give them what they wanted.. Having sliced up the man I was sent here to kill good and leaving him on display, as they had requested..

I pulled away from the man and looked over him for a moment before I dropped the bloody knife on the table next to him and turned, leaving the room. I made my way through the building, leaving the same way I had entered from. As I entered the alley, I took a moment to change back before I began to move again and met up with the vehicle that was waiting for me. I took a moment to clean up and get dressed before slipping into the vehicle before I was driven back to the Den so I could get some rest.

Total WC: 2,502

Picturesque Dinner (Closed) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Picturesque Dinner (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picturesque Dinner (Closed)   Picturesque Dinner (Closed) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Picturesque Dinner (Closed)
Page 1 of 1