Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drop The Mic (Grunty)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 Lance_12

.:: Drop The Mic ::.

As I began to wake up, I let out a light groan and nuzzled against the pillow my head was resting on. As I nuzzled against the pillow, I felt the distinct lack of another body laying in the bed next to me. When I felt the lack of another form next to me, I quickly jerked back and looked over at the side of the bed that Grunty was in the night before and found she was no longer there. After finding she wasn't there I glanced around the room for a moment before I paused, listening to see if I could hear her in the bathroom, though I didn't hear anything, it would seem she left me... " I told you Lancy, she may be a demon but she is like all the other human's she doesn't like you. And what the hell was that last night? You were all mushy with her. " As I listened to the spirit, I groaned out and fell back into the bed, bringing a hand up to rub my face some, " All loving on her like some dog showing affection towards there master. And see where it got you? You should have done what I said and just left at the very least. " The spirit continued on with his argument in my head as I gazed up at the ceiling of the room, wondering why Grunty had left me.

Post WC: 241
Total WC: 241

Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 am

The large beast tilted her head to the side, thinking. "Yea, why don't ye?" she asked. "Ye should grow some sometime. It's not hard if you try, and they come in handy every once in awhile, though Ies prefer to stay near the ground, eh?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:06 am

As Grunty began to comment on me not having a set of wings of my own I sighed lightly, yeah, that would be awesome to have my own wings, that way I COULD fly around when needed.. " I don't know how to grow them. Can I even? Remember I'm not like you Grunty, I'm not from another realm. "

Post WC: 60
Total WC: 3118
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:50 am

Continuing to think, the fox shook her head. "Naw... not at all."
Suddenly, the beast disappeared, leaving Lance to fall towards the ground. It was a pretty long drop, but she only reappeared below him right before he would hit the ground, perhaps five feet above the concrete, swooping in and carrying him atop her back to their previous height. "Ah... 'caught ye. Pretty cool, huh?"
She seemed rather proud of her little trick, smiling broadly as much as possible with her strange face._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 am

I nodded my head as I let out a sigh when she told me no, damn.. However, my expression quickly changed when Grunty all of a sudden disappeared out from under me. Once he was gone, I began to plummet towards the earth now, unable to stop my self. As I began to fall my heart almost jumped right out of my chest as I began to panic first, " Ahhhhh!!!!! " I yelled out while falling through the air. Moments before I hit the ground Grunty swoops in from no where and I end up landing on her back. As soon as I hit her back I felt a rush of pain rush through me and I lurched forwards with a groan of pain, trying to raise up off her back, " ... What was that for Grunty!?! " I yelled out at the strange demon now that I had come to rest on her, in a rather unpleasant manner. My gaze shifted into a light glare as I growled at her some, " You coulda gave me a warning that you were gonna do somethin like that... "

Post WC: 190
Total WC: 3308

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Rep! : 61

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:42 am

"Eh?" she asked, confused in a similar manner as before, not fully comprehending the deadliness of the drop. "Warn you about whaaat? I wasn't one hundred percent sure it was going to work. I'm surprised I got it right instead of just getting stuck no longer here..." I guess that would've been unfortunate. Would've looked horribly bad if ye just fell to the ground and I wasn't able to catch ye in that smooth manner, eh? Ha ha ha, but don't worry. I think it's a pretty cool ability, don't you think so too? Makes sneaking up on people a breeze with half the work. Guess technically I knew how to does it before, I just haven't been thinking to use it offensively, you know? Or rather, defensively. This reading business makes me feel a lot smarter."
Cheerily, the beast flapped on.

Goals:
Unlock: Void Pack! 500/500
Unlock: Pseudo-Invisibility! 1000/1000
Unlock: Intangibility! 538/1000_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:49 am

As I listened to Grunty, I growled at her a bit more, what? She had never done that before?! I waited until she was finished speaking before I brought a hand up and lightly thumped her on top of the head, " Yeah! I could have been killed if you didn't come back. I would have been turned into a Lance splatter on the ground! I don't want to be a Lance splatter on the ground so don't do that again while we are in the air! " I said as I glanced around some, " Yeah, it would have been a lot cooler to me if you didn't do it while we are in the air... " I said with a light frown on my face.

Post WC: 127
Total WC: 3435

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 pm

The woman seemed visibly confused. "Eh? It wasn't that long of a drop. Yer a wolf, aren't ye? Ye can't catch yerself before you die from the ground? Ah, I guesses it's none of my business.
Landing in the back alley near the restaurant they wanted to patronize, that is, a small ramen booth by the Lower Commons that was composed of a small trailer with a bunch of fenced in tables out front, she allowed him to get off without boarding, that is, she made herself not invisible, but unable to hold anything up. "Cool, huh?" she would growl softly. "I'll be able to go through walls like I used to before humans could see me, eh? Still ain't got the mechanics down though..."

Goals:
Unlock: Intangibility! 663/1000_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 pm

" Sure I could have... Its just I'm not use to being dropped while flying around in mid air on someones back, this is my first experience doing this. " I said as I looked down at the alley we where descending into. When Grunty finally landed, I was about to climb off of her but something strange happened.. She ended up phasing out or something and I fell through her. After I hit the ground, I crawled backwards some before I stood back up and looked at her for a moment " Uhh... Your like a ghost now... " I said, reaching out to put my arm through her, " Do you like... scare people like that? "

Post WC: 119
Total WC: 3554
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:43 pm

If his hand reached her, he would find that she was quite solid once again. Hopping back shortly, she dissolved into the mist once again, her body reforming in her hobo form and she flashed a wide grin. "Ah, naw, I don't scare people unless Ies gonna get something from it, ye know? Come on..." she reached to help pull him off of the ground. "We can go eat, eh? These tricks'll help me keep us safe. Ye should learn a couple of new tricks. Sometimes coming at someone straight don't work all the time, sometimes... ye gotta trick em, yes..." she seemed caught up in the possibilities of actually being able to phase through people's attacks.

Goals:
Unlock: Intangibility! 780/1000_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Insead of my hand going through her, I was able to touch her as she became solid once more before hopping back. After hopping back the mist began to engulf her again and I sat back and watched, waiting to see what she would change into now.. Man it would be so much easier if I could change like that, but nooo mine has to be all painful and junk... When she finally emerged from the mist she was once more hobo Grunty. I nodded my head as I reached up and took her hand before climbing to my feet with her help. When she mentioned getting food I nodded my head again, that sounded great, even if it wasn't what we first planed on getting, it would still hold me over until later. When she mentioned me learning more 'tricks' I thought on it for a moment. " Oh... It would be nice to fly, that would be a cool trick to have. And being able to turn into a ghost would be neat too. ". As I finished speaking, I began to walk and as I did so I realized I still had a hold of Grunty's hand when I felt the tug on my arm, I looked back at her for a moment before glancing down at our hands, " .. Are we gonna take the food, or do you want me to buy it? "

Post WC: 239
Total WC: 3793

Last edited by яuиє on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:01 pm

"Hmmm... interesting that you mention that. You have a job, right? That means you has money. If you has money we can at least go to a nice seafood restaurant and sit down and not worry about having to run out afterwards or fight people, am I right? Ah... it's been forever since I've been on a date. Last guy who took me out was some punk named Ingel. Accused me of taking someone's watch, he did..." she mumbled, the hair at the nape of her neck bristling somewhat. "I planted the watch on him, though, and I decided to never see him again..." she shook her head. "I guess I'm just not cut out to date humans, eh?"
As they continued walking, she decided to cross the street. The seafood restaurant was a little bit farther away, but she now had her heart set on some good old sushi... that sort that they fix with the fish's heart still beating... or some of that octopus sushi that still squirmed around on the plate... or perhaps some fish and tofu ramen... she'd decide when she got there, but if she wanted to have money so she could pursue pleasure she'd have to decide in advance what she'd want to spend it on for motivation. She turned to her friend, smiling.

Goals:
Unlock: Intangibility! 1000/1000_
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 am

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drop The Mic (Grunty)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2