Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) Empty
PostSubject: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:42 pm

The youthful night cloaked the lower commons in a shroud of blackness, pierced in many places by street lights and neon tubes and the taillights of cars that shone like fiery eyes as bass rocked the streets. In a dirty side alley where none of these lights reached, trotted a small vixen, testing the wind carefully with her nose testing the smoky wind. This night, the plan was to officially christen the drug dealing organization that she was trying to hard to bring back from the previous abandonment, and let the entire commons know the name they would be fearing.
Lifting her nose towards the foggy sky, she made a sound, loud and shrieking, very much like a woman in pain, but without losing it's inherit bestial tones. It was a noise she often made while in great pitches of ecstasy and might be familiar to the entities she wanted to join her.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:01 pm

Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) Immybox_01
The oni's night had brought him to the spiritually gifted Yon, as new magics were being practiced on with each visit. His attempts at these abilities were one failure after another, as the practice of holy magic almost seemed as if it were impossible to him. He was, after all, a demon; a denizen of evil with the undeniable and insatiable lust and urging for destruction. Yon had no answer for it, though. The human hadn't even heard of a demon using the spiritual arts before, but he was willing to try and teach one. "Holy powers that are, bless and protect me!" It was the incantation to summon a shield, though this attempt was as useless as the rest. There was nothing. There wasn't a shield, not some brilliant holy light, not even a shift in the magical energies that occupied his spirit's lifeforce.
His arms had been raised out in front of him, but they dropped down to his sides now. "Keep trying." Yon stated just as it seemed Shou was beginning to give up. The human might have been uncertain, but he was determined to push the oni on these practices.. if not to see for himself the capabilities of the oni.
Shou would have continued if he hadn't heard a shriek pierce through the night from Yon's open window. The oni's eyes lightly winced from hearing such a thing, though he knew it as a signal. "Some other time, for sure. I'll practice as much as I can on my own.. I gotta go now, though." The human seemed a little confused, but he figured it might have something to do with the same cry he had heard and Shou's different interpretation of it. "All right, then. Take it easy, and here." He tossed the other a small, black book. "It's what I used to learn. If that can't help you.. I don't know what will."
The oni looked to the book, and nodded to the man, offering his thanks on his way out. Coming out onto the streets of the Lower Commons, Shou glanced in the direction from where he had heard that sound. The location would be a little difficult to pinpoint, but headed in that general way would be his first set of actions.
Pushing off the ground, discs of flames suddenly erupted beneath his feet and caught him in the air, providing him with a method of flight. The oni ran across the sky, each step guided by a platform of fire.
Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) Lance_12

" Well Lancy, now that that bastard Psyre has killed us once, are you going to let him do it to you again? Are you going to make a habit of it? I don't know about you, but I have died once already and let me tell you, it isn't something that is very fun. OR, we can do something about it. Like that bastard, I too feel you have been getting rather, shall we say, pansy like... well, to be honest, you have been becoming a big pussy. So, tell me what are we going to do to change that? " As I listened to the spirit, I looked up at the nights sky from where I lay on the roof of a building in the Lower Commons, I had yet to have another mission so I had some free time I was spending doing pretty much nothing, though I should be out training so I could get stronger to defeat Psyre.. " Why does it matter? Like you said, he has already killed me once before. I wasn't even able to land a single hit on him.. " I said with a light sigh while gazing up at the sky. " Yeah? And your point is exactly what; you are a pansy ass that cant do anything? Why don't we do something about the whole, unable to hit him thing? You just aren't strong enough yet. So we need to get stronger before we face him again. Also, that new female you have, I see how you are getting with her. She isn't going to be like the human is she? " before the spirit could continue speaking I cut him off as I began to speak, " .. She isn't a human like Lexi, she is a demon.. So she is different. " When I heard the strange sound I fell silent and sat up, glancing around for a moment before I climbed to my feet, " .. Sounds like we have some pray for the night. " I said as a grin formed on my face. I glanced around for a moment before I began to move, coming to the edge of the building before I jump down onto the fire escape and begin to jump down from one landing of the fire escape to the other until I jump down into the alley it was in. Once I was in the alley, I quickly move into the street and begin to move along the side walk heading in the direction the noise came from.

Post WC: 429
Total WC: 429

Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Having sent out the very disturbing noise, the fox stood up on her two hind legs, dissolving into a mist as black as the alley itself that grew taller and wider. When it cleared, Grunty stood there in her normal oni form, her had turned backwards and an expectant expression on her face.
Reaching into her coat, she withdrew a white bird. All yesterday she'd been collecting them and now her pockets were full of the dead little avians. Originally she'd been catching them to eat but some time ago an odd idea had popped into her head. calling to mind the stories her mom used to read to her when she was younger, about the dove being a symbol of peace, she decided that, as a group that promoted chaos, these gentle creatures in a mauled state would be an intimidating symbol, as well as being convenient for graffiti. She'd acquired some nails from a hardware store at great difficulty once such a notion struck her. Spray paint wouldn't be dramatic enough and the temptation to sniff all of it away would be too great.
Noticeably, the sky lit up to an extent and she saw the human form of a familiar oni. "Hey! Shou!" she shouted, for the moment not noticing the lycan lurking in the lane.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:33 pm

Continuing to move across the darkened skies, the man caught sight of the female oni as she shouted out to him. If she hadn't, he probably would have kept going forward with the assumption that the sound had been a little farther up ahead. It was a little strange, though, the method of her calling out into the night, especially since it reminded him of a very hazy and drunken night, though one of his more pleasurable ones by far while in the human realm. The platforms ceased to form beneath his feet suddenly, the man dropping from the sky and towards the alley he had spotted her. Just before he came to touch down on the pavement, such impact usually inviting a great deal of pain, fire cushioned his landing to keep him from harm.
Shou had landed beside the woman, though he whirled away from her just as he did, his brow furrowing. "Infernal flames, burst and rise!" A wall of fire would suddenly erupt, seperating the two of them from the figure he had seen from the sky, a form that had been advancing towards Grunty. "Who are you?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:04 pm

It didn't take long for me to find the alley where I had heard the sound come from. To my surprise, it was not an injured woman that was in the ally but my dear friend Grunty. Upon seeing Grunty, I began to move towards her to see what she was doing here, however my advance towards Grunty was halted when a figure landed next to Grunty and then out of no where a wall of flame burst up between me and Grunty and the other figure. As soon as the flame came to be, I quickly jumped back a few paces, my last experience with fire was one that left a fear of the thing in me now, what he hell was it with all these people and using fire?!! First I am prevented from getting my pray as she lights things on fire to stop me, then I am almost burned to death by the thing and now a wall of flame has come up to stop my advance. Along with the wall of flame, the figure had also asked a simple question, though this was one I past over answering as I let out a growl, quickly reaching back and placed my hand onto the hilt of my wakizashi as I gaze past the fire at the man that had thrown up the fire barrier, gazing at him with a narrow glare, " Ill show you who I am!! " I yelled out and dashed forwards before jumping into the air to clear the wall of flame that blocked me from the man that had made it. After clearing the flame, I began to come back down to the ground and as I did so, I pulled the wakizashi from its sheath and as soon as I hit the ground I dashed forwards, lashing out with a horizontal slash aimed at the man that had produced the all of fire.

Post WC: 323
Total WC: 752

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 pm

It seemed before she could finish greeting her friend properly, the other appeared. Oh, that's right, she hadn't introduced the two of them yet. It'd make sense for one to be suspicious of the other. Almost automatically, she figured some sort of intervention would be necessary.
The attack on the part of the lycan would be interrupted, directly over the wall, by a tendril of lightning reaching out to grab his ankle. Catching him safely above the fire, she lowered him carefully so they were face to face, kissing him briefly on the forehead. "Yo, 'sup Brother Wolf?" she'd ask casually, as though she didn't have him hanging upside down by the ankle in front of a wall of fire.
Turning to the other oni, she attempted to introduce them briefly. "Shou, this is my man Bre'r Wolf. I don't remember his other name, but he's been through some tough times, eh? He's a little bit crazy sometimes, but it's cool."
Then she addressed the lycan. "This is my business partner Shou. I suppose you two will be great friends and not kill each other." The question was phrased as a statement. "He helps me push."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:26 pm

There had only been a moment before the man had shouted out his reply, an attack that Shou had expected from someone lurking out around at this time of the night. As the other cleared the firewall in a single leap, Shou cursed lightly, taking a step back as he braced himself for the rush of the other. It wouldn't have come down to that, though, as a lightning tendril had halted the other's advance and he knew Grunty to have been responsible. What he hadn't expected, though, was that this had been a friend of the woman's.
When she addressed him once more to introduce the man she had in custody, his eyes turned back to the upside-down human with the blade in his hand. "Brother Wolf? Is he a demon like us, then?" His mind figured that he must have been a wolf oni to receive such a nickname, while distrusting the man to the extent of not speaking directly to him just yet. He had, after all, drawn a blade against him when Shou, in his own way of thinking, was only being precautious.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:41 pm

My plan was thwarted before I could even get over the fire to try and strike the man that had made the wall of flame. I was grabbed right out of the air as something wrapped around my ankle and lifted me up. After the tendril grabbed me I ended up flipping over head over heals and looked at Grunty as she leaned in and kissed me on the forehead, however at the moment I was still in a bit of a rage fit at the fire that could have turned me into another crispy critter. As Grunty spoke to me, my gaze shifted to the man I wanted to attack at the moment as I began to growl at him. Since Grunty had me held upside down, I writhed around in the air, as I did so I brought up my arm, holding the wakizashi and pointed the blade at the man as Grunty continued to speak. wait, Grunty knew him? .. business partner? I glanced at Grunty for a moment before looking back to this Shou person as he spoke up, saying the nickname Grunty had given me and then questioned if I was a demon, " Shut up Grunty! Let me down!! " I said, still pointing the sword at Shou, " .. H-He tried to burn me, the bastard! " as I made mention of burning, there was a hint of fear in my voice, " I'll make him pay! " even though Grunty had me held upside down now, I was not with out a means to attack, " Tenebrae lumen mico ac trucido! " I yelled out, citing the chant to summon up my familiar. If all went well and I was able to get the chant off, energy would begin to collect and form behind me in the first stages of forming my familiar.

Post WC: 311
Total WC: 1063

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Around the words "the bastard", Grunty immediately extended the tendril to cover the man's mouth, grinning ruefully at the demon. "Ah... he's a little bit temperamental. He's a woylf, ye see. They're humans who can turn into beasts some kind of way, ah, but they don't count as demons apparently, just humans with demons inside of them..."
Scratching the back of her head, she began to fumble around in her bag for something to pacify the man for the night. Coming across a bag of lovemusk, she looked up at the lycan, then looked over at the demon, and her thoughts began rapidly going south.
Shaking her head, she cursed herself beneath her breath for her mind going off of business and moved the packets to the side, coming across some Valium pills usually for the veterinary treatment of horses. Gliding closer, she moved the static bonds enough to have a clear shot at the upside down man's mouth should he choose to open it again. "Say 'Ah', Brother."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 am

The other's response was even less friendly than he had been, resorting to even calling him names when he didn't know a thing about the oni. With the sword still directed towards him, Shou saw the threat that the other posed still, even when he had learned that he was an associate of the woman's. "You really want to burn, don't you?" The demon questioned, tempted to chant a spell that would do just that, though Grunty silenced the man from making any more loud obstructions. He looked to the woman now as she answered his question, his eyes narrowing slightly as he learned of the man's origins. "A demon inside, huh..? That's interesting." Did such a thing mean that he would be able to inhabit a human body, himself?
He waved away those thoughts as soon as they came, not wishing those restraints, the confines of mortals. Much better to continue with what he had.
As she retrieved the pills, one of the demon's eyebrows rose questionably. "Is he a friend or not..?" If Grunty found the need to drug this Brother Woylf, Shou felt that this man was more dangerous than he had originally figured.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:13 am

When the tendril expanded to cover my mouth, I struggled a bit more as I looked to Grunty now, glaring at her lightly. As she held me there, speaking to Shou, I brought my sword up and slashed at the tendril holding me, however as my blade came into contact with the thing it had no effect on it, the blade being stopped by the tendril and the tendril showing no sigh of damage, argh! My gaze turned back to Grunty when I was unable to destroy the thing holding me in the air and preventing me from talking. When the bond around my mouth was removed I began to speak up once more, " This bastard was trying to burn us... The fire hurt us. I-I don't want to die again... " I said, as long as nothing prevented me from talking, my head lowering if the tendril would allow so, my arms going slack and danging below me as I gave in, I was not going to be able to strike out at Show, just like I couldn't even lay a hand on Psyre when we fought..

Post WC: 189
Total WC: 1252

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:22 am

"Ummm..." Grunty said over her shoulder to the other demon. "He's a close friend of... well, I guess 'close friend' ain't cover what we've done. I sort of made a deal with him, he ain't that dangerous he just has a tendency to react weird sometimes..."
The fearful shriekings about the fire, however, seemed to be the actual reason for the attack. "Aww... well, if yer afraid of fire you should take these pills," the pusher insisted, trying to get them into the other's mouth. "They'll make all yer fear of fire and everything else go away. Ain't you want to be calm? Ye should trust me, eh Brother? Take them for me..." she implored with a yearning look in her eyes. "Please?"

Last edited by LittleMariko on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:28 am

Shou looked to the man who hung upside down once more, studying the other for a moment. The oni was wondering why the three of them had gathered here, now, his thoughts moving passed the events that had taken place, the circumstances of their introductions. Now he was trying to figure out what the hell was in the other oni's mind to introduce him to this loose canon.
Grunty seemed to be busy trying to get a pill in the man's mouth, though, so he simply turned away and stepped down the lane a few paces, reaching into his pocket and pulling out one of his joints. With the night come, it was a good enough of an excuse to spark up, lighting the joint with his own magical abilities.
Shou took a glance over his shoulder while puffing on the thing to see what progress Grunty had made.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:37 am

When Grunty began speaking up about how the pill she was holding would take away my fears if I took it, I looked at the pill she had in her hand before looking back at her for a moment. As I looked at her, I seen the look she had in her eyes and let out a light sigh, " Ok.. " I said as I brought my free hand up and reached out, taking the pill from her before slipping it into my mouth. Once it was in my mouth, I swallowed it down before I reached out with my free hand, reaching out to Grunty and lightly caressing her cheek, " .. Can I be put down now? ... I won't attack your friend... I'm sorry. I just don't want to be burned any more.. " I said as I caressing her cheek a bit more before I finally with drew my hand, waiting for Grunty to set me back on the ground once more.

Post WC: 167
Total WC: 1419

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:44 am

"I understand..." she purred with all the understanding she could muster and a great deal that she couldn't, stroking the lycan's cheek. "He attacked first I guesses."
Gently, she would set the lycan on the ground and turn to the other, thinking You'd better pass that shit... but not saying the sentiment aloud, recalling that she should probably explain why she called them there before any other misunderstandings could conspire. "Hey... Shou... yer night's been good? We kinda got some important ish to do, eh? Well, I think Bre'r Wolf's going to be a bit calmer now, soreh 'bout that. Yes... has you two ever heard the word..."
She took a deep breath, letting the word roll off of her tongue with a fanfare people who don't really know what a word means can achieve. "...Propaganda?"
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:54 am

The demon could still hear the two of them from where he stood, listening as the Woylf made it clear that he wouldn't be so hostile. This was good news for Shou, he supposed. As much as he enjoyed fighting and growing stronger, there was a misunderstanding in there somewhere and Grunty had been the only obstacle to a battle in the alleyway.
Shou turned to face them once more, nodding in the human's direction now that he was on his feet and standing. While the lycan might have been doped up, it didn't serve to ease the demon's guard any for the moment, keeping his senses wary of that one even while his gaze averted towards Grunty.
"Propaganda? Never heard of that." The demon replied, lifting the joint back to his lips as he allowed himself a second hit. Before he would offer Grunty the hit that he always did, an idea came to him, instead turning his attention to 'Brother Woylf'. "You want any?" Shou would ask, lifting his hand as he held it out to the man. If this was someone he was gonna be forced to associate with, he might as well see if there was anything of a good side to the man.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:05 am

As Grunty began to stoke my cheek, I leaned into the touch and closed my eyes for a moment. As I was being let down, I opened my eyes once more and looked at Grunty as I was slowly lowered to the ground. Once I was released from her grasp, I climbed back to my feet and put my wakizashi back into its sheath. When Grunty turned so her back was to me, I stepped up behind her and reached out to take her into my arms as I shook my head faintly, " No.. I attacked him first. This is someone that I want to kill... But I am unable to do so, I am not strong enough, this time, when I tired he killed me and brought me back to life. " after speaking I fell silent once more and lowered my head some. When Grunty spoke up with a strange name, I shook my head faintly. When I heard Shou speak to me, I lifted my head once more and looked to him first before looking to what he was offering me. As I looked at the thing he was offering me, I sniffed in its general direction, " .. What is it? " I asked as I looked back to Shou.

Post WC: 215
Total WC: 1634

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:28 am

"It's a word that means something about information the human government gives people to make them believe whatever's good for the government, like believing spirits don't exist. Since wes workin towards less of that sort of thing, I figured it was a nice word we could use for the gang. Rolls out of yer mouth, don't it?"
She found herself embraced from behind, a position that brought back all the terror of the entrapment of a previous night. Unlike him, however, she kept her cool and was only visibly shaken for a minute, the next statements arousing her from her reverie. "Eh? Yer asshole boss? You know what? That'd be a perfect building for us to tag tonight..." she speculated with a nod. "Show him we don't take no shit from no uppity humans."
The more the demoness thought on the concept, the better it seemed. What nicer way to let that guy, for whatever he seemed to have done to Lance, know that he can't treat people any sort of way, especially people she slept with.
Grinning, she noticed the joint passed within a few feet of her. "That, my brother, is some skunk," she said. "Ye put it in yer mouth and suck it," the last statement was accompanied by the broadening of her already broad smile, inappropriate since she sincerely didn't mean for it to carry any innuendo.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 pm

That was right.. most humans he had seen didn't even know he existed, which gave him the freedom to smoke whatever he wanted in public most of the time. Shou learned then that the government was covering their presence on earth up, his eyebrows lightly lifted at just how ignorant the mass was. Ignorant even when he had seen a small boy within the maw of one of those said spirits, an oni, of course. Nothing could have explained why the child had been seperated at mid-point, as if something had taken a great vicious bite out of it. There were those who knew the truth of it, but for the most part they continued their blissful lives thinking they were safer than they were.
"Tag?" The demon questioned, stepping forward and allowing Brother Woylf to accept the joint were he to take it, or if not he'd simply give it to Grunty, as she never seemed to pass up that offer. The word 'tag' seemed to imply some kind of vandilization though, from what he could recall of it.. it could also be considered as something of an attack or threat to someone. "Who is it that we're targetting now?" The man had been refered to as Brother Woylf's 'asshole boss', so it seemed they would be dealing with someone of importance.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:48 pm

As Grunty questioned who I meant with my statement, I gave a faint nod, still listening to what Grunty had to say. After questioning what the thing was that Shou was offering me, Grunty spoke up, saying it was something called, skunk, I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that.. Releasing one arm from Grunty, I brought it up and took the thing Shou was offering me and sniffed at it some more, " Its like one of those cigarettes the humans smoke? " I asked, shooting a glance to Grunty as I brought the joint I had taken from Shou, up to my face and sniffing at it some more before slipping the unlit end between my lips. After placing the end of the joint into my mouth, I did like Grunty had said and what I had seen the human's do with similar things in there mouth and sucked on it, taking a drag from the joint. The inhalation only lasted for a few seconds before I pulled the thing from my mouth and began to cough, holding the thing out in front of Grunty so she could take it from me.

Post WC: 195
Total WC: 1829
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:02 pm

"Tagging... ye know... messing up the building and leaving a sign or sumfin so they know who did it, eh? It'll be fun. Ye like to mess up stuff, eh? Maybe set some stuff on fire with that magix of yers?" That particular statement was addressed to the lion oni. "If it's a normal building it wouldn't be hard to bring down a couple of the metal beams. Ah... architecture..." she purred, taking the joint from the lycan. "Eh... cigarettes are for момиченце..." she grumbled, slipping back to her primary language without thinking about it. She wouldn't hit the stuff too hard tonight, though, she wanted to remember every minute of the birth of this new... association. She had a feeling it would become important later on. "So, Bre'r Wolf... ye know something of yer bosses so we can give him a warm hello?"
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Shou shrugged, figuring it was something like a cigarette. The idea was the same, though tobacco one exhaled about a second after the hit, while the smoke the joint gave off was something to be enjoyed and held for the maximum amount of highness. The human definitely didn't smoke enough of it, though, noting the cough. That was all right, though, coughers always got the highest.
One of his eyebrows lifted at the notion of being able to let loose his fire magix in the city. On one hand, it might attract the sort of attention that could get a guy killed, or perhaps even lure the higher order fire demon he had met.. it was something he would have preferred not to have occured. On the other hand, though, his love to set things aflame would overpower any real rational thoughts. The corners of his lips broadened out, a wicked grin coming to set on his expression as chaos seemed to be a promise tonight. "That's good. Let's get started, then, yeah?" His eyes looked to the human now, as he knew more than they did apparently about the owner of the buildings that they would harass tonight.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:32 pm

When Grunty took the joint from me, I returned my hand to her waist and held her close to me for a moment before I finally released her and took a step back away from her. As I pulled away from Grunty, I pitched my head up and looked up at the sky for a moment before looking back to Grunty when she addressed me. " Uhh... There is this one place... " I said with a faint nod of the head while looking at Grunty still, " There's this place in the Lower Commons where me and the rest of the people I work with stay. " I gave another nod of the head, looking at Grunty a moment longer before pulling my gaze away from her, " .. You wanna destroy stuff to send a message to people that you are to be taken seriously? "

Post WC: 148
Total WC: 1977

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Excited about the night's potential fireworks, the demoness felt the other pull away and dropped the rest of the joint to the ground, mashing it out with her foot. "Awesome... ya, ye ain't living there anymore are ye Brother? It should be ok if ye lead us there and we leave a little message, ya. They hurt ye after all, and that's enough of a crime in my book, even if I don't know who ye work for. I guess ye said they killed drug dealers, that's pretty bad too... if they asked ye to go after them, for all we know they could've asked ye to come after us too, eh? Let's go show the bastard, lead the way!"
Walking towards Shou some, she'd stand next to him and look towards Lance to start walking in some direction.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:01 pm

While the man known as Brother Woylf had spoken to Grunty with his attention on her, Shou found himself observing the human from the corner of his eye. It may have been the drugs, but he could tell there was something off with the guy, especially since he seemed almost clingy to the demoness. She would have been the worst type to attach one's self to, the woman being rather open when it came down to sharing a bed and the pleasures of the flesh, but he didn't voice these sorts of thoughts outloud. They were observations, and once the Woylf had turned his gaze away from Grunty, Shou also averted his own.
As Grunty came to stand beside him, he also looked back to the human though this was for communicational purposes. He may not have known the person that they were speaking of, but trivial details like that didn't matter when it came down to dealing destruction. "Heh, only chaos matters." Shou voiced out loud, more to himself, before speaking out more loudly to the Woylf. "Yes, please do.. I'm aching to burn something."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:15 pm

When Grunty began to speak once more, I listened to what she was saying. When she asked if I was still living at the place we are talking about, I glanced away from a moment, crap... As she finished I nodded my head, " ... Yeah. I am still living there. Though It wasn't him doing the killing, he simply said were to go, we are the one that did the killing, though it mattered not to us that they were drug dealers, the only thing that matters is if we get to kill. " I pause for a brief moment as I look over at the two as they now stand next to each other. I look from one to the other before I look away, slowly turning before I begin walking, " If he did give me a mission to kill you my little Grunty, then I would have done so to the best of my ability. " I glanced over my shoulder, back at Grunty and Shou for a moment and lightly smiled at the two, " Follow me. " I said before turning my gaze away from the two and begin humming to myself as I continue walking.

Post WC: 202
Total WC: 2179

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 pm

"Eh, don't worry about it anymore. Ye can sleep with us! It'll be great! We'll have booze every night!" She seemed unusually jolly, probably attributable to the relatively small amount of smoke she had, or perhaps to the prospect of striking out against the forces that would regulate her kind in this world. The statement about him killing her if assigned to do so didn't bother her terribly. She'd propositioned the chief of police after all. If he turned on her one day, she was confident she could kill him provided they weren't stuck together some sort of way, but his admission of such lowered her trust of him. Entertaining the idea of holding the other oni's hand, she decided he was probably in a destructive mood.
Trotting silently after the woylf, she kept track of the streets they passed on the way to their destination for future reference. Perhaps this spot would be familiar.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:36 pm

"Heh.. wow." The oni had to comment on the remark that the Woylf had thrown out, glancing to Grunty from the corner of his eye, snickering. "And you just stand there taking it." Shou had to point out, chuckling, before moving forward along with them now that the other was leading them to their destination. The impulses within were definitely rising now, his anticipation of the night shown at the palm of his hands. Little balls of flames erupted on and off within his grasp, or bursted into fruition beneath a foot in a manner very similar to his method of flight, though he remained on the ground as it seemed they wouldn't be traveling via the sky.
"Say, Woylf." Shou looked to the back of the man they followed, before falling onto the blade that the other possessed. "That's a nice weapon.. you know where to get stuff like that?" One of the more memorable things of his human life was that he himself had been a swordsman, and he wouldn't have minded honing those skills back into good shape.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:53 pm

I lead the way out of the alley we had grouped in and onto the street before I began to make my way down it, still humming lightly to myself. When I heard Shou speak up, I fell silent and glanced back at him when he addressed me, my gaze shifting to Grunty for a moment before I looked back to Shou as he began to speak to me once more. I glanced to the wakizashi I had and gave a faint shurge as I turned my attention back ahead of me, " Some shop. It's nothing to fancy, just an over sized knife... " I said with a faint nod as I fell silent once more, " Ohh my Lancy, are you taking your new demon friends to go mess up your bosses warehouse building? You do know he will probably be pissed at you and you might even run into the other members of your pack. But why should I care, it's not my ass that will get kicked, just remember to get away before they try to kill you, alright? " as the spirit spoke to me, I let out a light sigh, " Yes, I know. I won't let us die again. I will get strong.. we will get so strong everyone will be afraid of us. " I said aloud, addressing the spirit with in me, " And then, when I have the power, I will take my revenge, not just for killing me, but for also taking her away... "

Post WC: 256
Total WC: 2435

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:08 pm

The little demoness reached in her coat and withdrew a butterfly knife, briefly flicking it open and checking to ensure that the edge still glinted in the streetlight, sharp and menacing. "Oh, don't worry. Words is words, but I don't take too kindly to betrayal in my mates. Might have to cut off the part that did the deed for poetic justice, eh?" Her tone was even and cool, almost nonchalant before she flicked the knife back closed and concealed it again in her coat. "More fun to use yer teeth, though."
Watching the cars go past, she idly wondered if perhaps they could buy a vehicle at some point. Oh! A boat! That'd be pimp, she speculated, a smile coming across her face. Shou sure was warm, though. She could feel the heat coming off of him even from a distance. She wouldn't mind cuddling when he wasn't quite on fire...
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Shou could tell that talking to the man before him was going to be something of a difficult thing. Again, it may have been excusable on the drugs, though he had a feeling he wouldn't have had much better results even if the man was sober. After all, when he had been sober the blade had been in his hand and very much a threat to the oni.. Shou figured that had only been a misunderstanding, though, and it would have been unfair to the Woylf if he let that be a standing judgement of the man.
Shou looked to Grunty as she reached into her coat, looking to what she had pulled out. It was a weapon as well, though far smaller in size, much easier to carry obviously though it seemed less effective than the human's. Then again, both of them paled in comparison to the blade he had wielded when he was technically alive, the very same sword he had guarded during his first days as an oni.
The demon then considered the company that he was keeping now that he had achieved the human form and had moved from the forest to human civilizations. Both were, without any doubt, crazy. Though the thrilled-inspired smirk on his face, and the whirl of flame that suddenly whisped around him, fires eager to let loose, didn't help much in arguing for his own rational thoughts.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:45 pm

" If you want. You can use it. I have other things I can use when we play with my prey. " I said as I reached into my coat with both hands, taking a hold of some of the throwing knives I had stored inside my coat and pulled them out. I held my hands up, supporting a few of the throwing knives, " We like to play with our prey and keep them alive while they beg for mercy, unless its a male... they aren't really fun to play with, the females are the most funnest to play with and then when we are done playing with them, we like to turn them into a nice meal to fill our belly. Have you ever eat human before Shou? " I asked, glancing over my shoulder at Shou, my face supporting a big childish grin, " Hey Grunty. " I said, my gaze shifting to Grunty as I addressed her.

Post WC: 161
total WC: 2596

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:56 pm

The demoness rolled her eyes at the sudden manifestation of fire. She could control electricity and you didn't see her putting out street lights and picking up cars all over the place, though it would be fun. Perhaps his excitement at the chance to use his powers were attributable to his maleness and his newfound grasp of magix... or at least she assumed it newfound, as she absentmindedly reached to grope his butt cheeks while she judged he wasn't looking, bored from the walking but not feeling like striking up any conversation.
"Oy, he's an oni. He probably has. We should have a barbecue sometime, eh? But... what do ye want, Brother?" she grumbled on.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:12 pm

His excitement and thrill was suddenly interupted by the feel of the woman's hand on his rear. The whirl of fire that had been around him erupted into a full flame around the man's body, almost as an involuntary defense, the fantasies of fiery destructions being forced out into the real world by the touch of Grunty. The fire around him died only a moment later after it had been conjured, feeling somewhat embarrassed that he had allowed his powers to go out of wack like they had. His eyes glanced over to Grunty's direction, the smirk having long faded by now. While it was easy to think of the woman in contexts of sex, he himself didn't find any enjoyment in her intrusions of his mood. "Once more, and I'll roast it." The oni warned to Grunty, though there wasn't much he could do beyond that, before looking forward once more towards the Woylf.
"You eat them, huh? I don't think I've tried it. I could see myself doing something like that, though.." Of course, he'd rather be in his oni form, as the teeth of a human weren't too effective for the kind of tearing and chewing neccessary to actually eat a human.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:25 pm

I looked at Grunty a moment longer before turning my gaze away from her, glancing around to make sure we were on the right coarse, " Yeah. I eat them. We have for a long time now. When you have to survive on the streets, you tend to do what you must in order to stay alive, you know? " as I spoke, I slipped the knives I had pulled out, back into my coat before letting my arms fall back to my sides, " Well, we are pretty much there.. The building looks like a warehouse on the outside to keep it hidden, but... we might run into the others I work with. " I said as I finally came to a stop and turned to face Grunty and Shou, " Though, they may be out on missions. We don't really do missions together. I normally get sent out on my own to go and kill some drug dealers or kidnappers, somethin like that. "

Post WC: 166
Total WC: 2762

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:57 am

The pervert withdrew her hand as a child might withdraw it from a hot stove, her work glove helping to protect her palms but her fingers singed somewhat. Now Grunty had an exceptionally bad temper and lack of patience, but visually she looked nonchalant, her mouth drawn up towards one corner. Despite repeatedly reminding herself that she couldn't go transforming into her uglier form and thrashing people for the smallest infraction on a night like this... well, protecting themselves from harassment and threatening to burn her on the next such occasion seemed a pretty darn big infraction. Then again, perhaps he was just trying to cover up losing his powers, she speculated, her eyes glowing. Surely he didn't mean to do something as silly as resist.
Notably, a street light behind them blew out, fell over onto a wall, and started withering in on itself like a burning strip of paper. Grunty's expression broke into a wide smile. "Oh you'll love it!" she purred to Shou on the topic of human meat. "It tastes something like veal, let me tell you, they're far and away the most plentiful urban fauna, far and away above rats, perhaps a few steps ahead of roaches, but I've been advised that city bugs taste horrific," her voice was observably different, namely she seemed to be speaking properly and in a slightly higher pitch instead of her usual grunted Ebonics.
This didn't last long, as her next statements were the same as her old ones. Peering at the old building, she commented, "A couple of woylfs? They su'int be a problem. Theys never plan before fights, they just run in so ye can see them all trying to bite ye."
Withdrawing a dead dove from her coat absentmindedly, she looked at the structure of the warehouse and began making plans. "Alright, I dun't think we'll has to bring it down, really, just damage it badly, since we'll need to leave marks on the standing walls, eh? Might be handy if someone came out so we could have some blood to paint with. All I got are these things, but I gots a bunch."
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:37 pm

It seemed that her usual response to such threats was just silence, and it worried Shou a little more than if she had simply attacked him then and there, as if she allowed a moment for the comments to sink in real deep. The oni simply shook his head at the thought, figuring he was just making himself overly paranoid and untrusting of the woman, while glancing over his shoulder when the street light behind them had blown out. His brow furrowed lightly, glancing Grunty's way once more. Naturally she had to be responsible, as he doubted those kinds of things just happened randomly.. her electricity had struck out without him even having known it.
The demon admired the human's will to survive, especially if it led to him devouring his own kind. Cannabilism, wasn't it? "Is that right..?" Shou asked quietly about the taste of humans that Grunty had opinionated, though the question was distant and was spoken in an uninterested tone, his thoughts still playing on the female oni's reactions and behaviors. Before he could come to any conclusions of said thoughts, though, they came before the building that the human had been leading them to, his eyes taking in the sight of the 'warehouse' before them, though apparently others inhabited the place; more lunatics like Brother Woylf, no doubt.
Then the fun could begin, finally. He decided Grunty could handle whatever it was she intended to do with the dead bird that she had pulled out, apparently having quite a stock of them in that coat.. the thing must have been filthy dirty for all the shit she carried in it.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:11 pm

I kept my back to the warehouse and watched Grunty along with Shou. As she began to speak, comparing human to other types of things. When she mentioned roaches I frowned faintly, she eat bugs? When Grunty finally finished and turn to address me, I nodded my head. I wasn't so sure about what she was saying about the other woylfs that I lived with.. I knew the big one could lay a hurting down on me when we fought.. When she withdrew the bird from her coat, I thought it was a snack at first, I tend to keep snacks in my coat, though they are more along the lines of packaged things from a store and not a dead animal... Once she began to speak, I nodded my head and listened to what she was saying. When she finished I turned and looked at the building for a moment, " Alright.. What did you wanna do with them? Unlike you two, I don't have fire or electricity, however, I do have something of my own, that is kind of like it. If we want to cause a good deal of damage to the building, we should use our magical abilities... The weapons I have would probably be ineffective against the structure. If you wanted blood, we could have grabbed a few humans on our way here. So... how do you want to do this? " I asked, once more turning to look at Grunty and Shou.

Post WC: 248
Total WC: 3010

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:21 pm

Grunty put a finger to her lip, tilting her head up and examining the building with her decidedly reptilian eyes. "Well, I think... we should mess up the roof for maximum impact and perhaps leave some unremovable marks on the building... burns and stuff, eh?" she speculated. "I just always thought writing in blood seemed more dramatic, but I guess I'm just gonna pin these dead birds on there somewhere. I got nails O' plenty."
From her other pocket she withdrew a sack of large nails, less like the kind one uses for construction and more along the lines of the slightly smaller cousins of railroad spikes. "Simply because it'll smell something awful come morning. They ain't that bad now, but when the sun gets a chance to bake 'em... well, heh... bastard can say 'bye' to property values, eh? My contact for the raw sewage transport bailed at the last minute, that was a bummer..."
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:37 pm

"Get to it then." Shou replied, snickering lightly before deciding his time had come now. He suddenly moved forward, running towards the building before kicking off the ground, his feet coming to slam against the wall of the warehouse while fire erupted at the base of his shoe. Smirking, he ran upwards, treking straight up the wall of the building, though in reality he was in flight here. With each step, the building's surface would have been scorched in that spot and when his path involved a window the glass would shatter beneath the flame.
The oni kicked away from the building them, sending him back into the air where platforms of flames would catch him as they erupted into being beneath his feet. "Infernal flames!" Shou shouted, thrusting his arms outwards to his sides, while fire whirled around each of his arms, moving towards the area just before the palms of his hands where small red orbs had formed. As the fire concentrated into the orbs, they flared out, growing larger in size. "Gather and strike!" The demon finished the chant, thrusting each appendage outwards, as both of the fyreballs were let loose from his handling and moved towards the building. They each blasted into the warehouse's remaining windows, the glass shattering and raining down towards the ground just before Grunty and Brother Woylf.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:52 pm

I looked from Grunty to Shou and then back to Grunty as she began speaking. As she talked about doing maximum damage, I thought about how that could be done as she went on. When she pulled the nails from her pocket I gave her an odd look, what the hell kind of nails were those? ehh, but if that was what she wanted to do, I really didn't care... As she moved on with what she was saying, I gave a faint shrug and glanced over to Shou when he spoke up, seconds before started moving. I turned and watched him as he ran up the side of the building, " Tenebrae lumen mico ac trucido! " I shouted, wishing to summon forth my familiar to aid me in what I was about to do. After the chant, I turned my attention back to Grunty, " If you want to damage the roof, you will have to get me up there... And.. you might do some electrical damage if you hit the building with a strong enough electrical burst. " Thanks to the chant, my familiar began to form as energy started to collect and build into its usual formless shape which attached to my back, between the shoulder blades.

Post WC: 211
total WC: 3221
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:59 pm

The woman observed the other, immediately setting upon some destruction and, with his actions quickly establishing that whoever lived there wasn't there at the moment. Convenient, there would be no fights to break up the actual vandalism, which, of course, was the business she was focused on tonight.
"eh... I can get ye up there. I has to change anyways, two leggedness ain't good for spellcasting."
As she spoke, a familiar black mist would arise from the feet of the hobo, eventually creeping up like some misty dark serpent and swallowing the entirety of her form, blurring it, and eventually dissolving it.
After a few moments, the mist would expand outward to cover a wider area. Eyes, like those of a crocodile looking out from some malarial swamp would open, the eyes of the darkness it would seem, and in the dim light, a dark, four footed figure, bony and with a wicked grin widened by lack of flesh. Instead of fur, the creature's skeleton and scant, stringy, exposed muscle were clothed in the fog that had covered her transformation. The doves she had in her pockets fell to the ground with the sack of nails. When she spoke, it was the voice of many rocks tumbling down a mountain with a chorus of shrieks. "Alright, let's move ye..."
Without waiting for his response, the frightful monster would take the woylf in her talons by the back of his shirt and hoist him up into the air, eventually depositing him on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Once he had started, Shou understood why it was so often to see a demon rampaging around only to be cut down by police forces shortly afterwards. Now that he was engaged within the destruction, his thirst for it suddenly overcame him and fueled the very fires that he conjured into the night. With his hand raised to let loose another fyreball onto the building, a large figure suddenly flew just in front of him, carrying Brother Woylf and dropping the human down onto the roof of the building. His hand was frozen in the air, having been startled from the sudden appearance of such a giant creature.. could it have been Grunty? Was this possibly what she had meant when she had told him of her 'second beast form'?
"Heh.. who would have thought.." Shou mumbled lightly to himself, usually not one to lose composure, though he had certainly been awe struck of the sight. Well, good for her. It was time to return to business. The demon moved from the spot in which he stood, beginning to run around the building, being sure not to neglect any areas by witholding his flames from gracing its structure. Continuing with his chants, as he ran and scaled the warehouse, he threw fyreballs down onto it, blasting into windows and scorching the surfaces of the wall that it struck. A laughter erupted from his lips, then, and he began to wonder if he should limit himself to just this one building. There were plenty around, after all..

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:31 pm

When Grunty said she would be able to take me up to the roof, I nodded and watched her as the mist began to engulf her like I had seen before. I watched the mist, though I could not see what was happening inside it, I knew what was going on, or at least, I knew that Grunty was changing.. Once the mist began to clear, I could see her new form and my gaze slowly shifted along it as I looked at her. Damn, why couldn't I change into something like that too? At least she could fly.. " Alright- "is the only word I am able to get out before I am scooped up into the talons of Grunty when she picks me up from the ground. Again, I find myself in the air at the hands of my demon companion, though this time, I don't reach up and grab onto her for dear life, this time, I trust her enough not to let me go or turn invisible once more... When she set me down onto the roof, I looked up at her and smiled lightly, " .. Thanks. "

Looking away from Grunty, I glanced over at Shou for a moment before I looked down at the roof I was now on, the roof to the building I currently resided in, though that my change after this... As I looked down at the roof, a grin slowly began to creep along my lips until it had taken them over completely and they curled back into a malicious grin, " That's it Lancy, lets show this bastard just why he should be afraid. " As I listen to the spirit speak, I nodded my head faintly, " Mhm.. We will have fun with this. " I said, my tongue slipping out from my mouth and running across my lips slowly as two tendrils shot out from the familiar on my back, jutting into the air, the ends of the two tendrils shifted into a wolf like head before the lunge down into the metal of the roof, biting at the metal roof. As I watched my familiar rip into the roof of the building, I began to humm lightly to my self.

Post WC: 375
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:49 pm

The other demon seemed to be having plenty of fun... not that she would attempt to temper that any. Events like this raised morale in the group, though the last time they decided to vandalize something it was a bit too high-ticket.
Growling softly, her body and thoughts directing the electricity instead of her words, a tendril of lightning scooped up the fallen birds on the ground, about twenty of them, and tossed them up. Nails, seemingly on their own, crept from the sack, sharp end first and suddenly, like a serpent striking, would nail the birds so that they were pinned, front facing the wall, with their wings outspread and bleeding on the walls.
It was a symbol she decided she liked. Besides, birds were pretty easy to come by in the city.
Yawning widely, she let out a two toned roar that sounded something like the boom of fireworks combined with the earlier shriek of pleasure.
Lashing her tail about, she decided to temporarily act as a lookout as she bent the beams below her body, causing the building to sag in on itself a little. Nobody would be able to sleep there when they were done, she thought, her jaws working automatically.
Who exactly was this 'boss' anyways, other than someone who'd messed with Lance some time in the past. If he was anything like the normal small time drug lords in the area who hadn't consolidated under the Black Wings, he was probably a rich or semirich pussy who'd write off the warehouse in the same manner they wrote off police raids. If he was something more, she thought, she'd hear from him... not that she was afraid. She had confidence in the powers of her jaws and teeth, the power of the lightning she wielded, the power of her lust for life above all, and the sparse muscles over her mouth pulled back again, bringing an expression of lunatic glee to the monster's countenance.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:06 am

The oni glanced over his shoulder, his eyes taking in the sight of the surrounding buildings around the warehouse. Grunty didn't want the building demolished, anyways, and he had put in his two cents anyways. Any more and he might have been tempted to burn the whole thing down to the ground, defeating the purpose of vandalizing the property to allow her little gang more recognition. When he saw the possibilities all around him, though, rational thoughts were no longer processed within the demon's mind as he gave fully into his true self then.
The grin that spread across the man's face was the result of this newfound pleasure, as he turned away from the warehouse and focused his attention to what looked like a small shop, the sign 'Closed' set in place on the glass door. The demon chuckled lightly, his body shuddering from the excitement that ran through him now. "Infernal flames.." Shou began, thrusting both hands forward, his palms outwards as he began to focus all of his magixal energies within him. A red glow would come to outline his body, before rings of the same color would branch out from the aura, splitting away from him and setting in places on the ground beneath the building, as well as the area around it. The rings continued to spread out, spanning some distance away from the shop too that would come into contact with some other buildings of the area.
His eyes darted from place to place, viewing how much had spanned out. The rings would have seemed perfectly harmless for the moment, before the demon suddenly shouted with a wild grin, "Burn it all!" Were the finishing words that completed the chant, his energies suddenly bursting forward from the rings that had been set in place. It was in the form of dark crimson flames that erupted from the ground and into the air, consuming the small shop instantly in its destructive flare. The bordering buildings that the rings had touched upon had their walls suddenly blasted away from the impact of the hellfire that rose high into the air.
The fires continued to burn, Shou stood just above them in the air atop a platform created by his own magic that allowed him this flight. He looked down onto the chaos that he himself had created, his joyous laughter of the sight drowned out by the roar of the flames.
Hell's Echoes: 1,000

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:28 am

All my attention became focused on the building and I continued to humm to myself as the two wolf heads ripped away at the metal of the roof, biting off chunks and tossing them off to the side. " .. How I wonder where you are... " I said to myself as the humming came to a stop. As I stopped humming, the familiars stopped what they where doing for a moment. I reached around and griped the hilt of the wakizashi I had as the two familiars slammed into the roof and launched me into the air. I move up into the air, raising up about twenty feet from the roof of the building before gravity takes over and I begin to fall back towards the building. As I fall towards the building, I quickly pull the blade from its sheath and focus some of the energy into it. After a second, I begin to slash into the air, slashing at a few different angles. With each slash, a wave of energy is launched out from the blade of the sword, and fly down into the roof, striking it multiple times. As I finish the attack, I thrust out with my free arm and one of the tendrils of the familiar launches out from its location over my shoulder and slams into the metal roof and aids in slowing my descent. With the aid of the familiar, I come to a nice, soft landing on the roof of the building glance over to where I had last seen Grunty as I slip the wakizashi back into its sheath, " Hey! ... We want to destroy more. "

Post WC: 278
Learned: Blade Wysps
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:39 am

The demoness growled ominously as she heard the other chanting, creating his ring of destruction. She wouldn't have minded if she didn't view herself as the leader of this outfit, but since she was, she figured the others should be focusing their efforts on the project at hand. Not that she viewed it as particularly offensive that he decided to strike out against some building she didn't care about, but she felt she should let him know that maximum impact results from focus, and a single building being demolished versus the whole of the commons.
Plus, attacking more than one building was a great way to attract police attention. Magix monitoring in this end of town was minimal, but it still existed, a lesson she'd learned through the examples of others.
"One second Bre'r Wolf..." she grumbled, hopping off the building with a few flaps of her rotting wings and landing, shortly after the firestorm, in front of the other oni.
"Eh? Whatchoo doin' Shou?" she asked, her question sounding more curious than accusatory, but still a mix of both. "Ye can't just start levelling buildings, ye'll draw the wrong kind of attention and folks won't know we akshually had a target, eh?"
Her claws grinded harshly against the asphalt some as she gripped it with her skeletal paws and her tail whipped about like a wounded rattlesnake. Her height at the shoulder was a little more than his total height, but she didn't seem to be trying very hard to use her size for intimidation. "Unless ye wants to change the plan, eh?" It was an offhanded invitation for him to challenge her if he dared. She wouldn't mind relinquishing control of the group to a stronger Oni that she respected, but she didn't mean the comment seriously, at least not in this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:24 am

The sight of seeing his flames bring about such destruction fascinated him, as the shop's glass door exploded, shattering into several shards that blasted away from the building. The building began to collapse within itself as the fire ate away at its supports and foundations, chuckling as he was quite pleased to see what the outcome had been of giving into those urges he had surpressed thus far.
When Grunty had appeared, the dark hellfire had disappeared by this point, and he looked to the woman, the grin still set in place despite her pointing out that he had wronged. After having seen the rubble of what had once been a structure, nothing could sour the mood at this point.
"Oy! Grunty!" The man greeted, chuckling. "We should have done this much sooner! Ah, but look!" His glance averted away from her and was thrown out deeper towards the city. "Much more things to destroy.. haha!" The oni didn't pay any attention to the words of the woman, far too interested in raising his hell on the human world, despite most of his energy feeling quite drained from his last usage of magix. He did seem to catch her final question, though, looking back to her. "Plans? Ha! What fucking plans? Lets just continue! Lets raise this to a level of destruction never before seen!" As his gaze was casted elsewhere once more, his own words had snapped him back into reason. True, this had been fun, but buildings had been destroyed now, definitely not a quiet sort of thing. He had set in motion things that would attract the very attention he had been avoiding since coming to Sai City. "Shit.."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)   Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Boys (Tagging Quest: Propaganda)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next