Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Date At The Range

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:16 am

After an enjoyable shower, I had gotten ready before heading out with Trinity, we had taken a cab, she had called up the man she mentioned the night before and had him drive us to the City Metro Range in Gunshyne Bastion, a place I frequented a bit now to practice and hone my skills. When Trinity told me she had never been here I was a bit surprised, according to Jasper she was into guns, ahh but I didn't exactly learn all I knew about guns at the range, those skills were learned on the streets, back yard, and alleys.. As the cab came to a stop, I slipped out, holding the door open for her, hand extended out, offering it to her " Welcome to the City Metro Range where all sorts of gun enthusiasts come to shoot there firearms and talk about guns and gun related things. Since you are new here, I will be your guide and show you the things I do know, like the out door range where I go and practice, though, I have to warn you it is kind of loud. " once she was out of the car and took my hand, I would shut the door and begin to walk across the small stretch of parking lot that separated us from the main building.

Post WC: 224
Total WC: 224
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:34 am

After a very pleasurable shower followed by fixing Ingel's wound up with a new dressing, the two of us got dressed and headed down to meet my cabby friend who agreed to take us to the range. The ride didn't last long, which was a good thing cause that meant it would be relatively cheap, and before I knew it the car was pulling to a stop in front of the range. Ingel climbed out first and held the door open for me with an extended hand. Taking his hand, grinning at his introduction speech, I allow him to help me from the cab. Taking a moment to look at the place, I tilt my head to one side and consider part of what the man had said. "The outdoor range sounds like fun, I can handle loud. Most of my practice when I was learning to handle a gun took place in the kitchen of Ric's club, a gunshot is loud by itself but when it echoes off of a room full of stainless steel it is downright deafening." Giving his hand a gentle squeeze, I nod my head toward the door. "Lead on tour guide, show me the sights."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:49 am

" I see. We will make sure to get some ear plugs so we wont damage our hearing any more then it already is, alright? " When she gave my hand a squeeze, I gave a squeeze back and began my way to the main doors as she spoke to me. After entering the building, I glanced around for a moment " As you can see this is the main lobby where you come and umm.. arrive? hehe. " Since I knew the place pretty good I knew exactly where we needed to go to get set up for our little shooting date. I lead the way to the front desk and spoke with the lady behind the counter. After a brief talk with the woman, I pulled away from the front desk and began to walk again, giving a light tug on Trinity's hand to pull her closer to me " And now, we move on to get what we need from the armory I guess you could call it.. " I said as I looked over to her, smiling " I know this isn't what you would call a good place to sit and chat, what with all the nosie and stuff, but it can be done.. " I lead the way through another set of double doors and down a short hallway, into an open area, releasing her hand for a moment, I walked over to a counter and looked to the man behind it, talking to him, requesting the ammunition we would need as well as some ear plugs for the both of us.

Post WC: 268
Total WC: 492
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:11 am

I stay fairly quiet through the initial tour of the place, especially while Ingel talks to a couple of the employees. While he gets what we will need, I take the opportunity to look around the place. It was my first visit so I was trying to observe as much as possible. I was comfortable here, at least until the point where he let go of my hand, that was when my nerves began to kick in. Standing beside Ingel, listening to him tell the guy what we will need for our visit, I cross my arms over my chest and curse the way I suddenly felt weak and helpless. I was in a new place, surrounded by well armed people, and the only person in the whole place that I knew before walking in had just let go of my hand. It almost made me sick how female I was beginning to sound inside my own head.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:18 am

After I finished talking with the man, I looked back to Trinity, seeing she had crossed her arms over her chest, I reached out and brought a hand up, lightly touching her cheek as I look at her " Something the matter? .. If you'd like, I could always hold you for a bit before we go and start practicing. " I lightly rubbed her cheek as I watched her. When I heard the man come back I slowly with drew my hand and turned my attention back to the man, looking at what he had brought. Seeing he had brought what I had requested, I nodded faintly, picking up the ear plugs, I slip them into my pocket before I picking up the bag which held the ammunition we would be using for our little session. After getting the bag, I step away from the counter and bring my free hand out, offering it to her again with a smile, this time offering to hold her hand or hold her if she wished to be held right now.

Post WC: 179
Total WC: 671
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:23 am

When his attention comes to me while waiting on the man behind the counter, his words bring a smile to my face even as I lean my cheek into his tender touch. "Don't you think you've held me plenty for one morning?" There was a slight teasing tone to my voice and my smile remained on my lips until the man behind the counter came back. When Ingel had what we needed and held his hand out to me again, I stepped forward and slipped mine into his without hesitation. "How pathetic is it to feel frail and female in a place like this surrounded by guns and live ammo?" The question was my way of letting him know what had been wrong when he let go of my hand without actually having to admit what I was feeling.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:32 am

Once she had taken my hand she spoke to me. I looked at her for a moment before bringing my other arm up and stepped closer to her, moving the arm around her I pulled her close to me " Its ok, its not pathetic. Don't worry, you are safe. " I said with a smile as I held her close to me, nuzzling her neck lightly. I couldn't help but enjoy the time I am spending with Trinity.. It was beginning to grow on me.. I know I still probably had a way to go but I think I am on the right path now.. though I can't stop what I do and I want to tell her but I don't know how she will react to it, this alone pulls me apart inside.. wanting to tell the truth but not at the same time. I hold her close for a bit, trying to comfort her since it appeared she was feeling weak.. " .. Its ok Trinity. " I whispered to her before slowly pulling away, giving her hand a light squeeze, offering her another smile before I began to walk again, this time leading her to the out door range.

Post WC: 203
Total WC: 874
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:40 am

His reaction to my question / confession is better than I had hoped for. My arm slides around his waist as he nuzzles my neck, which of course allows me to forget where we are and even that there are people sharing the same building with us. This man was going to be very dangerous for me. We still hadn't hit the twenty four hour mark and I was already sliding down that very slippery slope that would only lead to me picking up the pieces of yet another broken heart. Even while I could see myself slipping, I couldn't stop it; if I could stop it, I can't honestly say that I would. Shaking the thoughts of what might come from my mind, I rub my thumb over the back of his hand as he leads me toward the outdoor range. "You want to know something funny? I don't feel so weak when you're holding my hand, or really touching me in any way. I guess having your manliness so close makes me feel all safe and protected."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:49 am

As I lead the way I listen to her as she speaks up again and what she has to say makes me feel even better, drawing a larger smile to my face as I nod " I see. Those are good feelings, its always nice to feel safe and protected and I'm glad you feel that way. You shouldn't think you are weak though. With in every one there is the strength to be strong, even if you are a timid little child, you can still be strong. " releasing her hand again, I bring mine up and lightly rub her cheek " .. Even you have strength inside Trinity. " Since we arrived early I noticed we had a fairly good pick of open spots in the range but I decided to let Trinity pick our spot out " Which booth would you like? We don't have to share one if you'd like, or we can share one if you'd like. The one in the back is nice for being more alone. " after I finished speaking I with drew my and from her cheek, moving it back down to hers, though not taking hers just yet, waiting on her answer.

Post WC: 202
Total WC: 1,076
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:56 am

Had those words about strength come from Jasper's mouth, I probably would have punched him in the face, but when they came from Ingel... well, let's just say I felt the urge to do something completely different with his face. I listened as he opened up the decision of which booth to take and before he was finished there was already a playful smirk on my face. Lifting my free hand to his cheek, I draw his face to mine and brush my lips over his before murmuring softly. "I like the idea of that back booth... and of us sharing it... I'm not quite sure I want to let you out of my sight just yet." Kissing him once more, I lace the fingers of my hand through his and turn to take us both toward the more private shooting booth.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:05 am

When I felt her hand on my cheek, I leaned into it some, allowing her to draw my face in, as she brushed her lips against mine I smiled a bit more, as she finished she kissed me again and I returned the kiss, giving her hand a light squeeze, as she begins to move I follow after her, allowing her to lead the way to the booth since she picked it out " I was hoping you would say something along those lines. And since this is our first time here together, I will let you go first as well, if you would like to that is.. If you don't feel like it I understand. " as I finished I gave her hand another light squeeze as I brought it up and softly kissed it " I don't want to push you into doing it if you dont want to. "

Post WC: 152
Total WC: 1,228
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:11 am

"I don't mind going first, just like I didn't mind taking the lead last night... or this morning... or letting you drive in the shower. You'll eventually figure out that I'm an easy girl to please, Ingel... or maybe you remember just how easy it is to please me." I was openly teasing him now, and enjoying it fully. Until today I have never thought of gun training as sexy but walking through this place, with this man by my side, wasn't making me feel weak anymore. No, not weak at all, but energized, pretty much like I felt after this morning's romp across my bed. I was almost certain that I wouldn't jump the man once we got into the booth, almost. I would try to keep myself restrained as long as possible, but the second we found ourselves in the backseat of that cab, all bets were off.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:18 am

I chuckle lightly at her words, nodding as I kiss her hand again " Mhm. Since you are going first, you wont mind if I watch? " I ask, nuzzling her hand for a moment as we arrive at the booth, I release her hand and set the bag on the counter before I begin to open it " You can take as my shots as you would like during your go, it doesn't have to be one. Just, take your time and enjoy it? " I said as I pulled out a loaded magazine from the bag and offered it to her " Here you go ma'am. A fresh magazine for your pistol that you are.. carrying in your purse? I'm afraid I didn't see where you put it after we got ready, though I would assume its in your purse. " now that I had a free hand, I reached into my coat, reaching around to the back of my waist and gripped my pistol before pulling it out " Show me how good you are with your gun.. and I might let you use mine. " I said with a wink.

Post WC: 194
Total WC: 1,422
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:30 am

"You can watch me all you want, sir. It sounds like you weren't watching well enough this morning, at least not while we were getting dressed." With a grin, I turn my back to him and lift the hem of my shirt a few inches, just enough for him to see that my gun was being carried in the exact same place as his. "I only carry it in my purse when my shirt is too tight to conceal it." Dropping my shirt, I pull the empty gun from my waist and take the magazine from him. Loading it into place, I pull the slide back and smile when I hear a live round enter the chamber. It had been a while since I'd had bullets in my gun, I'd forgotten how good it felt. Forgetting all about the earplugs, letting the excitement get the better of me, I turn to face the target and gently flex my finger over the trigger to unload the clip into the center of the paper target's chest. Not all of the shots hit the perfect mark, but the majority did with only a few tearing through the second circle.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:37 am

" Oh? I was watching.. Just not the right parts I guess you could say? " I said as I watched her, seeing where she had placed her gun " I see.. I'm sure you already know this but I would advice against carrying it in your purse, and I'm sure you know why I say that. " When she takes the loaded magazine, I allow my arm to fall to my side as I watch her. I didn't expect her to jump right into it so quickly, though I did think of the earplugs, I decided against it for the moment, watching her as she took aim at the target and fired off the full magazine into the target. After she was finished, I stepped up and looked down range at the paper target, she was indeed skilled with the pistol. I look back to her and give a faint nod " That was good. You only missed a few times.. Now, shall I take a go at it? .. Ill try and take it easy on you since this is our first time, ok? " I said wit ha smile as I reached over and pressed the button to change out paper targets so I would have a fresh one to shoot at " Your brother was right, you are skilled with a pistol. "

Post WC: 227
Total WC: 1,649
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:44 am

"I don't consider those misses. Those are the warning shots. A miss would be if I hadn't hit any circles on the target." I spoke with a laugh as I moved out of the way to let him step up and show me how it's done. "Oh please, go easy on me, I don't want to be ridiculed by my big strong man." I tried to keep a straight face while feeding him the line, but my lips broke over the 'my big strong man' part. "No, seriously, just do what you do, I can handle being shown up. I am skilled, I should be, Ric spent the last four years making sure of that, but there is always room for improvement. So step up, cowboy, show me what you got."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:55 am

I smiled a bit more " By miss.. I mean that you only might have hit a vital organ or two my dear. And if you want to warn him.. try taking out a knee or a leg, its a lot easier to warn them if they cant come at you any more. " As she stepped aside, I moved up into the booth and looked to her as she spoke again, when I seen the smile on her face, I reached up with my free hand and lightly caressed her cheek as she spoke again. As she finished I nodded faintly " .. Alright, if that is what you want. I can see why you are so skilled with the pistol, but unfortunately, I have you beat... I have been using one since I was thirteen.. " withdrawing my hand from her cheek, I feel silent as I turned to face the target fully, looking at it for a moment, my eyes scanning over it for a moment " .. Head? " I asked, not looking back to her as I brought my pistol up, taking aim at the target as I took a hold of it with both hands, squeezing off a single round first, the round ripped right through the head of the paper target, seconds after the first round as fired, I squeeze off a few more rounds, each round ripping through the chest of the paper target, one around the area were the heart was and two more around the center of the chest. After taking the shots, I lowered the pistol and looked back to Trinity to see what her response would be.

Post WC: 279
Total WC: 1,928
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:16 pm

Why is it that shots fired by someone else always seem to be louder than the ones I fire? Ingel's shots make my ears ring and even though I knew they were coming, I still found myself flinching at each loud burst. He was right of course, not that I ever really doubted his words, but having years more experience did make a noticeable difference in not only where our shots landed on the target but in how we handled the gun and even the areas we aimed for. There were obvious differences in our basic styles as well. Ric had always trained me to see my gun as a defensive weapon, a way to protect myself and preserve my life in unexpected situations. That's the primary reason for my initial mark on the target being the chest and body area. If a man is coming at me, in a real life situation, or had a gun trained on me, my first reaction is going to be to aim for and shoot the shoulder of the arm holding his gun. Ric had made sure to train me to take a life if the situation warrants it but a death shot had never been my first attempt or even my first thought. To see Ingel's first shot land in the area a sniper would get their 'pink mist' from kind of rocked me. To know that he would aim for death before immobilization was slightly scary. I had always assumed that police officers shot to wound before they shot to kill. I guess that assumption was dead wrong, especially with this particular cop. When he was finished, had emptied his clip and turned back to me, I offered him an impressed smile. "That was some spot on shooting, too bad your target was dead after the first shot so you just wasted the extra ammo."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 pm

I glance back at the paper target for a moment before looking back to Trinity, giving a faint nod as I switch my weapons safety back on before spinning it idly around my finger " But lets say he had some kind of head protection on, or if he went down after the first shot and there was someone behind him, then my shots would have been good ones? " I asked, offering a smile. Reaching into my pocket, I pull out the ear plugs and offer her a set " These might help a bit if you feel like using them, you kind of jumped right into it so I didn't have a chance offer you them before, if you don't want to use them we don't have too. " I slip the pistol into the front of my waist band and step closer to her " And I believe it is your turn now, unless you would like to watch me some more, I wouldn't mind giving a little show. " After I finished, I began to step out of the side so she could step into the booth and take her turn in it, luckily I had some experience in sharing a booth with someone else.

Post WC: 209
Total WC: 2,137
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:29 pm

"I suppose you have a point. You and I obviously approach our target practice differently. You seem to be trained more for offensive shooting where I have been trained to use it as a purely defensive action." When he offers me the earplugs, I happily accept now that the ringing in my head was beginning to subside. "Yeah, I should have had these when you started shooting, for some reason your shots seemed louder than mine." Slipping the small buds into my ears, I pull my gun back out and release the empty magazine. Holding it out to him, waiting for either a fresh one or bullets to load back into it, I smile to the man. "I think the taking turns is working for us, I like to watch, but I want some play time too."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:40 pm

" .. It's how I was taught you could say. " I said, my voice supporting a hint of sadness when I spoke. As she took her ear plugs, I with drew my hand, slipping one of the plugs into my ears " I see. Well hopefully these will help with the sound. " I said, offering her a smile. When she offered me the magazine, I reached out and took it from her before I turned my attention to the bag I had brought with us. I slipped the empty magazine into it and grabbed one of the full ones before offering it to her " I see. Well now this is your turn to have some play time? You were a good girl and waited for your turn. " I said, my smile growing a bit as I looked to her.

Post WC: 144
Total WC: 2,281
OOC:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Date At The Range Kyrobanner
It had been a few days since the training regime had started at home and I decided that I wanted to get into better shape and train my body as to not be so weak. Due to being shot in the shoulder by a rival group trying to get rid of us I had missed a few of my weapons trainings. There had not been advance word to my trainer, but Tre informed Nigel of how things went down for me. Calling ahead, today would be the day I returned for weapons training and perhaps a bit more. Since Nigel was as big as an ox and probably just as strong, I was hoping to ask him about hand to hand training, but I would probably wait until after weapons training to do so.

I arrive at the gun range, walking from the corner bus stop, a bit early for my appointment with Nigel. I decided that I wanted to get back into the swing of things and shoot off a few rounds to see if the injury to my shoulder would affect my aim. It was mostly healed by now, but it still felt a little bit tight. I carry a black duffle bag by the straps in my left hand dressed wearing a gray short sleeved shirt that was tucked into a pair of black slacks bound by a black leather belt and matching shoes. My gaze shifts over the range as I enter into its interior looking at the various booths and somewhat seeing if that man was here. It doesn’t take long for me to see someone who fit his description shooting along side a young lady in one of the shooting booths. I wondered if he had found luck in getting a girlfriend. That thought reminds me that I had totally forgotten to ask Shiori about her friend for him; perhaps it was for the best. Since he seemed to be busy entertaining the young lady, it would be rude of me to approach carelessly, so I decide to simply say a salutation. On top of that, the booth to his side seemed to just come free, so I could say a hello and shoot off a few rounds before my appointment with Nigel. Making my way to the open booth, I pass the person who packs up and exits, assuring that he was done with the both. With a nod, he assures, “go ahead” and I thank him before entering into it. Speaking offhandedly to Ingel when a chance so presents itself, not sure if he had noticed my approach, I offer a friendly, “good morning, Ingel” to him as I lower myself, setting down my duffel bag down with a small grunt due to the old injury before standing to walk towards the edge of the booth offer a handshake if he were not disposed with the young lady or had not noticed my arrival, which wouldn’t have been a big deal to me since it was generally loud at the range.

Ooc: Yo.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:22 pm

My laugh echoed behind my plugged ears, making it sound even stranger to me than normal, hopefully it didn't sound as weird to him. Taking the fresh magazine that he drew from the bag, I let my fingertips linger over his palm for a second before sliding the clip into the grip of my pistol. Cocking the slide back, but shifting the safety into position for a moment, I flash the man a grin and flip the free flowing ends of my auburn hair over my shoulder. "You'll eventually learn that I can be a very good girl when I want to be... but I can also be very bad when the mood strikes." The playfulness in my tone and facial expression doesn't last very long after I hear the greeting offered to my companion from the next booth. I had been so focused on Ingel, our shooting, and our easy banter that I had failed to notice the range steadily filling up with even more strangers. Guarded eyes now focused on this new man, taking in his features and outfit in a silent observation. Lowering the firearm in my hand, thankful that I had remembered to activate the safety, I feel myself mentally shrink back to let Ingel proceed as he wished.

ooc: Hey there, stranger.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:35 pm

When her fingers lingered I was tempted to take her hand and pull her in for a kiss but I had to resist the urge for the time being. I listened as she spoke and her words drew more of a smile from me " Ahh, I believe I may have seen some of the bad girl earlier when you drew the knife on your brother, correct? Or was that still the good side? " I had to admit, when she pulled that knife I was some what afraid.. When I heard a familiar voice from behind addressing me I turned and looked to Jyn " Good morning to you too Jyn. " I said, glancing back to Trinity for a moment before I turned my attention back to Jyn as he offered me a handshake, accepting the offer, I reach out with a free hand, shaking his " It's nice to see you. I didn't think Id see you today. " As I spoke, I reached back with my free hand, offering it to Trinity " How have you been doing? "

Post WC: 183
Total WC: 2,464
OOC: Ahh its you.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:10 pm

The gesture does not go unnoticed and I lean in sharing a handshake with a familiar figure before stepping back and standing casually as I nod with his words, “ah yes, I’ve been away for some time.” His hand moves to the young lady that makes me notice her, now looking over her for the first time up close. The gesture he makes with the young lady solidifies the thought in my mind that he had indeed found someone. Good job, now I wondered if he had gotten that job as a police officer that he was going for. My gaze shifts back onto Ingel and in continuing, I answer his question as I admit, “I’ve had better days, but things are looking up for me.” Knowing that my motions might show me being tender to my shoulder, I introduce into conversation, “I got shot in your stomping grounds trying to get some groceries.” I say so in a manner that’s half dry joking to further hint into the sense of humor that I held. Moving the conversation from me back to him before any probing questions came in, I inquire, “so are you officer Ingel now?” deciding to go that route of conversation since he did not voluntarily introduce his lady friend. 213

Ooc: Bear with me, I’m new at group RPs.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:30 pm

When Ingel bid the stranger good morning, calling him Jyn in the process, and accepted his offered handshake I have to fight to not giggle... a fight I end up losing. One hand clamps over my mouth as the stranger shakes Ingel's hand without worrying about girl cooties, even though he hadn't really gotten any major contaminations since the shower. When he moves a hand back to me, I step forward shifting my gun to the opposite hand so I could reach out and take his. I didn't feel so awkward once I was holding the familiar hand so I was extremely grateful for the gesture. Linking my fingers comfortably with Ingel's, I listen to the new man, Jyn - I should probably try to remember his name if he is a friend of Ingel's, speak. I couldn't help but perk up a bit when he mentions getting shot, such is my nature, and my eyes start to scan over his body looking for any signs of his healing injury. He seemed to be favoring one shoulder, I guess that could be where he was shot, though I hope it wasn't too recently. If it was I might not be able to bite my tongue to keep myself from chiding him for trying to do too much too soon, Jasper always says that nagging nurse thing is one of my worst traits. Giving Ingel's hand a gentle squeeze, I lean in to him and murmur. "Sounds like the two of you have something in common, huh?"

ooc: Ha! If you're new to groups, I'm a one legged bunny rabbit with midget ears.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:51 pm

After shaking Jyn's hand I slowly withdraw mine, allowing it to fall back to my side as I give a nod to his first statement. When I felt her take my hand in hers, I gave her hand a light squeezes as I watched Jyn. " Well that's good to hear. " I said with a smile. As I listen to him again, my eyes scan over his form before glancing to the booth he had taken up. When he finishes I frown lightly as I look back to him " .. I see. I'm sorry to hear that Jyn. I guess I'm not doing my job good enough. " with a sigh I shake my head faintly " Ah, yes. Perhaps you could give me some details of the shooter later and I could bring him to justice. " I knew the police bit would cover up for the bringing him to justice though what I would do would be better then bringing him into the station.. When I felt the squeeze from Trinity, I glanced to her as she murmured something to me. I nod faintly as the smile returns to my face " Yea.. Forgive me for not introducing you two. " I try to pull Trinity out from behind me and to my side " Trinity, this is a friend of mine I met here at the range, Jyn. And Jyn, this is Trinity, she is a close friend of mine.. " Since we had yet to sit down and talk about anything serous I figured it would be best to call her a friend for the time being, at least until we talked about things.. " I see you are favoring your shoulder, I take it that is where you got hit? " I ask, shifting my glance from Trinity back to Jyn.

Post WC: 308
Total WC: 2,772
OOC: Its ok =P
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:23 pm

“Heh,” I nod as he speaks, “that would be good.” The guys hadn’t been caught and there were more than one of them. In all, I remembered three cars, not really sure of how many guns were chasing us at the time. If only one cop could do something, then it would be great. After that night, I saw why the police might not want to dabble in certain squabbles. His woman is pulled around and introduced as Trinity, a close friend of his… that he met at the range? So that would imply that she was kind of like me, only with a vagina and breasts. He hadn’t mentioned her in our previous meeting, so it was safe to assume that they’ve met her recently. Among all the men here, he was lucky to pull a single woman and keep her attention to himself. I could honestly feel good for him. Since our last meeting he had secured a woman and a job, so life should be moving rather smoothly for him. As the woman is introduced, I nod and calmly offer a polite, “nice to meet you.” Back to the inquiry about my shoulder, I look at it to the side slightly before looking back to him nodding, “yes, that’s where I was struck. Luckily it was in such a place and no where dangerous.” I assure, “…but it’s almost well know. It’s not really a big deal.” Since I had said my hello and chit chatted, I offer, “well, don’t let me interrupt you, I was simply saying hello…” 262

Ooc: One legged bunny… that’s hot. Wish to cyber? Rune, you can join, but I get to be the firetruck.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Jyn is a friend of his and I'm a close friend. Interesting. I guess 'close friend' is guy speak for 'random chick I met and went home with to have multiple rounds of hot stranger sex', good to know. I'll have to file that in the memory bank for some rainy day. When the friend, who Ingel hopefully hadn't gotten naked, offered the polite greeting after our introduction I return the sentiment with a shy smile. "It's nice to meet you too." As the conversation moves forward to the man's injured shoulder, I once again have to bite my tongue to avoid asking the nagging questions. It was none of my business if this Jyn person wanted to come to the range and jar his wounded shoulder a bit early, risking stress on the healing injury and possibly causing permanent damage in the process. I didn't know him from Adam so I had no reason to even care. I was just here to have some fun and let Ingel show me how a well trained professional handles his gun.

ooc: Sorry, I don't cyber anymore, I'm a good bunny.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:57 pm

I keep a light grip of Trinity's hand after introducing her to Jyn, listening as they exchange greetings. As the topic switches back to his shoulder, I nod faintly " I see. Well that's good to hear. Getting shot isn't really something you wanna do ever day, hurts quite a bit. " I spoke from personal experience, as I still had the injury to prove it along with scars from behind shot before, it wasn't a fun thing to have happen to you.. Nodding again, I glance over to Trinity, before looking back to Jyn as he speaks again " I see, it was good seeing you again Jyn, you take it easy and try not to hurt that shoulder any more then it already is. " I pause for a moment before speaking again " .. Hey, did you get a chance to shoot back, or did you leave your gun at home? " I asked, I knew he had a weapon but some times people simply have them for home defense and don't carry them around out side the house.

Post WC: 182
Total WC: 2,954
OOC: What? Aww man I was gonna go for the shark.. Bummer dude.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 pm

With the pause, I assume that the conversation is over, so I turn slightly as I crouch down into my duffel bag, taking out my pistol and two magazine cartridges for it. With the voiced words, I look up. Standing I situate my pistol as I nod and confirm, “I was able to shoot back, though I’m not sure if I got the one that got me.” I pause after those words, wondering if I had said too much. Earlier I said I got shot heading to the grocery store, but then again, it would be odd for multiple people to jump one man in a gun fight and he still live to tell the story. Obviously there would be more impeded in the story, but perhaps he would not wonder too much on it. I hadn’t gone into detail on how many there were, so even if there were two, it wouldn’t seem too outlandish if I were to hear it from someone else. The two magazines to be used are placed in my pocket for now before I check the one already in the gun before pushing it back in. I confirm as I set my safety and plug one of my ears, “I do keep my pistol on me, generally. Not offense, but especially in the lower commons.” It would be common sense to anyone who watched the news with the Black Wings around. With that thought, it strikes me to ask if he perhaps knew them. 250

Ooc: Prude. Okay Rune, then we’ll just have to do it without her. I'll get the cat and the E pills.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:01 am

Well that was nice of the man to stop in and say hi before launching into his own target practice. Having assumed that the conversation was over, I began to turn away from the men with the intention of getting back to my turn at the paper man form. Just before pulling my hand from Ingel's, I pause as he speaks again. Hmm, why hadn't I thought to ask that same question of him the night before? Oh, that's right, my mind had other things to worry about, like you know, his losing blood and having a bullet lodged in his abdomen. Then once that was taken care of I was concerned with putting him to bed, innocently at first, then he had to go and be all cute about it. Damn, maybe Jasper's right, I do let sex chase away all of my common sense. Oh well, I'd rather be a ditz who gets laid than be a level headed celibate, therefore angry, chick.

ooc: Have fun guys. Poor kitty, I should report you for animal cruelty.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:27 am

I nodded faintly to his answer, thinking it over for a moment " I see... " so there was more then one that attacked him.. interesting.. When the comment about him carrying the gun comes up and knowing how the lower commons is I nod again " .. When your in the commons anything can happen really. Next time you plan on taking a trip down to the commons why don't you give me a call, that way if you get jumped again you will have someone there to watch your back. " I said, offering a smile " I would be more then glad to help a friend. " After saying that, I thought on it for a moment.. I had come to think of Jyn as a friend even though we had only really spent time together in the range, talking idle chat and learning a little about each other, we had yet to spend serious time getting to know one another.. I pause for a moment, remembering Trinity I look back at her " .. Is it your turn to use the booth or mine Trinity? I think you shot last but I'm not sure. " I watch her for a moment after asking her before looking back to Jyn " Lucky I have booth sharing experience or I might be baffled at what to do, you know? .. Ill let you get to practicing now. If you need anything just give me a shout. " I said with a nod.

Post WC: 254
Total WC: 3,208
OOC:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:03 am

“Heh,” I nod. Call next time I was in the commons… If only things were that easy. Perhaps I could get him involved in what I was doing, but that would add another variable into a sensitive situation. Plus, he was a cop, something those I hung with would not accept, regardless of explanation. I might even be outcast if I were to bring him around and they found out that fact; heaven forbid he actually had a run in with any of them on the streets. Still the gesture was kind and with his smile, my face lightens as I answer, “sounds good.” With the final words, I agree with a nod and state, “I will, thanks.” With that done and over with, I move into the center of my own shooting booth. I would leave the couple alone for now since I had interrupted them enough. Ingel seemed like a nice enough man, but still the reason for the tattoos was something I had wondered about. Since I was at the range now, I could easily wear my chest holster without worrying about what type of reaction it would bring from others who road the bus. I dislocate the safety on my pistol and stuff it into the chest holster before standing casual in front of the target. No longer was normal shooting necessary, as I had to work on my reaction time as well as hand co ordination as well as my shooting ability. With a fresh target set at the end of the range, I take a moment to pause and watch it, before my hand shifts to my holster, ejects my pistol, aims and shoots for the center of the target. The bullet flies through the air, striking the target in the chest; a little to the left. I place the pistol back in its holster and attempt a few more shots in the same manner practicing my quick drawing and aiming abilities until the clip was empty and I would need to replace the magazine. 341

Ooc: Don’t worry about me in the post order anymore, thanks for the interaction. I’m going to do a few most posts to just practice before turning this in.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:22 am

After that Jyn guy moved on to take care of his own practice, I tug on Ingel’s hand and shoot him a playfully evil glare. Taking my hand back from his, I place it on my hip and attempt to do the same with the hand holding my pistol. “Were you trying to be sneaky and get an extra turn or have you already forgotten that I hadn’t even taken my second turn when your friend came over to say hi?” Without waiting for his response, I spin on my heel and move back to my original position to trade out the targets and complete my turn. While waiting for the fresh target to move into place, I toss a glance back over my shoulder and stick my tongue out at Ingel. “Try to take my turn again and I’ll have to punish you.”

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:31 am

I gave Jyn a nod before I turn my attention back to Trinity as I feel her tug on my hand, looking to her to see the glare she gave me, I smiled lightly at her, allowing her to take her hand back I watch her as she speaks. Before I could answer, she was already spinning around and getting ready to take her turn. I began to step towards her but stopped when she looked at me and stuck her tongue out, speaking to me, talking of punishing me. I smiled a bit more as I stepped up and lightly hugged her from behind even though I knew Jyn was behind us and probably could watch what I was doing " I see. Well I'll have to make sure and not try to take your turn next time. " After finishing I leaned in closer to her, whispering " Oh? I just might have to then, and the same could be said to you. " As I finished I pulled away, releasing her and stepping back some to give her room to take her turn.

Post WC: 186
Total WC: 3,394
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 am

Once again, my body melts against the man when he comes to hug me from behind. Why did I seem to fit so perfectly against him when he did things like this? It was absolutely unnerving. How could a woman even think with arms like these around her? His words do nothing to help the mushy puddle my brain and body were quickly becoming. A soft sigh comes from my barely parted lips as I lean my head back against his collarbone just before he pulls away. If he was the one doing the hurting, I might just come to enjoy some level of pain. When he finally does back away and let my body go, clarity returns to my sense and I step forward to focus on the pristine paper target. Taking more time with my aim this round, I line up my shot with the spot right between where the target's eyes would be. Caressing the trigger, with a similar touch to the ones I had used on Ingel's body only a short time ago, I fire off the first round and watch the bits of paper float to the ground as the bullet finds its mark. The next shot is aimed at the heart, just like Ingel's shots had been, but it hit just a hair to the left of the intended point. A soft curse slips from my mouth in reaction before I try the same shot again. The second time it hit right on the money. With five more shots left in the magazine, I attempt to have a bit of fun. Shooting all five in rapid succession, three across the lower abdomen area in a straight line then two more just below the middle descending toward what would be the target's groin if the paper was long enough, I disengage the empty mag and turn to Ingel to see his reaction to the nice 'T' of holes shot through the paper.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 am

I stood back and watched her as she began to fire, my attention shifted to her to the target as she continued firing on it, seeing where she hit with the first few shots. She could take someone down if she put her mind to it but from her first round of shooting she seemed to render the target incapacitated but still alive. As she went on firing the rest of the magazine I watched and as she finished I looked to her with a faint smile " Are we going to spell while we target practice? " I said with a soft chuckle " Perhaps I should spell out an 'O' or something? " I asked as I stepped up, placing a hand on her side and rubbing it lightly as I look down at the target " I see you also went for a head shot. You know that would have killed the man, I didn't think you would want to kill the poor paper man. " Pulling my hand from her side, I move over to the bag I had gotten earlier and reached into it, pulling out a second pistol, I looked to Trinity for a moment, slipping my free hand onto the one in my waist band " I take it, it's my turn, unless you wanna muscle your way in and have another turn. " I said in a joking tone as I looked to her.

Post WC: 242
Total WC: 3,636
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:39 am

"I get bored with the same old target spots over and over again, so Ric taught me to mis it up a little. As long as the shots still land where I aim to put them, I'm working on my training so what's the harm in making cute pictures along the way?" Moving back away to let Ingel step up and take his turn, I drop the empty mag into the bag he'd gotten from the man at the counter thingy. "Besides, wouldn't you remember a girl who shot a T into your body? I think that would be fairly memorable, sort of like zorro or something. It could be my call sign so everyone would know who the fools were that tried to tangle with Trinity Andrews." Ok now I was just talking crazy, but hey, anything was possible. Watching Ingel take out a second gun, my eyebrow rises. "Ooh, you're gonna double fist it? Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" I was teasing him now, but it was quite enjoyable, I could get used to this.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:52 am

" I see. True, perhaps I should do an I then? " I said as I looked down range at the targets. As she began to speak again I listened to her and when she started to talk about making it a call sign I chuckled lightly at the thought of that but I did nod to it. Looking back to her I smiled a bit more " Sounds nice. " After retrieving the second gun, she made a comment about it and I looked at them for a moment before looking back to her, raising my arm up I pointed down range at the paper target, still keeping my gaze on her I gave the trigger a squeeze, firing off a single shot at the paper target she had just shot up, the round ripping through the chest , after firing the shot, I lower my arm, switching the safety back on " You mean this? It's just something I do.. I learned to do.. You know? " I said as the smile faded from my face, my face getting a more serious and emotinless look to it as I turned, moving into the booth, pulling my hand from the gun in my waist band, I reached over and pressed the button to summon a new target for me to shoot. Slipping my hand back onto the pistol in my waist band, as a new target came into sight, I pulled the gun from my waist band and quickly brought both arms up, crossing them at the wrists as I aimed both guns at the target I began to fire, firing off each round in the two pistols, the bullets ripping through the paper target, tearing the chest of the target to shreds. When the slide on both guns slid back and locked in place, I ejected both magazines, allowing them to fall to the counter before releasing the slides, spinning one of the pistols around my fingers as I glanced over my shoulder back at Trinity to see her reaction.

Post WC: 342
Total WC: 1,440
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:37 pm

When he glanced over his shoulder to check my reaction, I was standing behind him wearing a pouty scowl. "You are seriously going to have to teach me that some time. Maybe after you've shown me all I need to know about the basics of shooting these new fangled contraptions." While I was certain it would be obvious that I had already mastered the basics, that I was already on the road to perfecting the technique involved, it never hurts to play around and act like the naive little women most guys like to think we are. I wasn't really sure how well I would take to the whole firing two guns at the same time thing, mainly because like a lot of women I have trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time. Not to mention the fact that I was trained to use my free hand as a steadying factor for my gun hand. I was kind of afraid of what would happen if I tried to add another gun into the mix, of course that wouldn't stop me from giving it a shot at some point. You never know what is possible unless you give it a chance. "So does this mean I get a double turn this time? Or do I still only get to empty one clip?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Seeing the look on her face, I smiled faintly as she began to speak. Finally I turn to face her and nod faintly " I see. Well, if you really wish to learn I can show you how to do it and give you some pointers but I have to warn you, it isn't something that is easy to learn. I my self had to practice many nights and days to get it down pat. New fangled contraptions? " I questioned, smiling a bit more as I watched her " I'll help you learn how to use these 'new fangled contraptions' as well, if that is what you would like, all you need do is request and I shall help. Sound good? " I pulled away from the booth, tucking both pistols into my waist band. When she asked if she got to take two turns I looked at her and nodded faintly " If you would like to, that's fine with me. I will let it slide this time since I emptied two magazines, call it a free pass? " I said with a wink, stepping up out of the booth fully so she could step into it and take her turn " One thing, if you want to learn how to fire a gun in both hands, I would suggest starting with learning how to use one in your off hand. "

Post WC: 234
Total WC: 1,674
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Taking the initiative instead of waiting for him to hand me new magazines this time, I reach into the bag and draw out two full clips. Slipping the extra clip into my pocket to keep it handy for when I will need it, I load the first magazine into the hilt of my gun and step back up to the line. He'd suggested maybe trying to fire with my off hand, an idea I wasn't too sure of even though I could respect the logic in the idea. Deciding that there would be no better place to try the first attempt at it than a gun range, I switch hands holding the gun and use my right hand to steady the wrist of my left. The pistol felt twice as heavy in the weaker hand, which causes the hand to tremble and waver a bit at first. Once I was able to hold the gun steady, I raised it to aim at the target and began to adjust my sight to compensate for the switch. Starting with one shot, which lands roughly an inch wide of its intended mark, I was forced to step back under the force of the shock that ran through my arm after the shot. I was accustomed to absorbing the force of the kickback when it came through my right arm, but it had taken me years of practice to automatically ready myself for it, something I had never had to do for my left arm. The shot left the unused arm tingling, but I wasn't ready to give up yet. Seeing an aimed shot land more than a hair off the mark really pissed me off, so I was determined to hit at least one mark with the seven remaining bullets in the clip.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Pressing the release, the clip falls free from the gun. Catching it, I toss it over into the waste bin and reach into my pocket pulling out another clip and pressing it into place. With the clip set, I stuff the pistol back into its holster and continue along the lines of my training. So far I had gained a fair amount of mastery with wielding a pistol, so doing things other than simply standing and firing was on the agenda. Subconsciously, my gaze shifts to the side of my own target to watch the shots that Ingel does, testing myself to hit the same places as he. It was a minor self-test thing I was doing, since when we had first begun, he was much better than me with a gun. I wished to train my ability to wield two pistols at once, but then again, I only had one pistol. I would not interrupt him, merely to ask to borrow his gun, since he seemed to be busy, so I decide that it would be something I would train a bit later when Nigel came around. After shooting for a moment, I feel a soft vibration in my pants. After finishing shooting, I set the safety and lower the gun in my right hand. My left hand pulls my phone from my pocket and snoozes the alarm. It was time to meet up with Nigel, so that would mean that my warm ups were complete. I place the phone back into my pocket and crouch at the duffel back, arranging things and zipping it back up. The pistol is stored in its holster at my chest and I stand to my feet, pulling the strap of the duffel bag over my shoulder. Looking towards Ingel, I think to say good-bye, but deciding not to interrupt them, I simply turn my gaze back forwards as I walk off and towards my appointment. Hopefully today would be working with rifles since the shotgun and handgun were becoming pretty elementary to me. My steps bring me away from the shooting booth as I head towards the locker area where Nigel’s ‘office’ location was located. Hopefully he would be there and I wouldn’t have to wait long for him. As I walk, I think back on Ingel’s words. Call him next time… I didn’t even have his number. How would I be able to do such a thing? Either way, I would probably see him around this week or the next week, so no big deal. 424 -Exit-

Ooc: Ja ne.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:14 pm

I stood back and watched her as she took the advance I had given and witched hands, holding the weapon in her left hand. I watched as she got ready to take the shot before taking it. From past experience I knew what it could be like to shoot with your off hand.. Though I didn't have any help when I learned how to do it I thought it would be a big help if Trinity had some help, if she wanted it that is, if she didn't I would respect her wish and allow her to do it on her own. Stepping up behind her, I press into her lightly as I place a hand onto her side before bringing my left hand up and move it onto her left arm, looking down range at the target for a moment as I speak " .. From experience I know this can be hard to do, so I thought I would come and provide some needed help, that I didn't get while learning how to do this. But if you don't want it I understand and will respect you wish to do it on your own, I'm simply offering to help. " As I finished I moved my hand onto hers, lightly holding her hand as she held the pistol, looking to her, offering a smile " Is that alright with you? "

Post WC: 233
Total WC: 1,907
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Damn him, there goes that whole thinking rationally thing again. He moves up behind me, his hand resting on my side for a bit before moving up to slide its way down my left arm, leaving little lines of tingly heat wherever his fingers had touched. Fitting my backside into his form, I lean my head back and offer him a lazy grin. "I don't mind your help one bit, but I can't promise to behave if we stand together like this for too long." Emphasizing my words with a slight wiggle of my rear against his groin, I make the meaning of my words crystal clear. Then, having been struck by a goofy stick somewhere along the way, I grin to him once more and quote a line I had heard long ago. "Guide me, master, show me the ways of the world. What shall I do first; O Captain, my Captain?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:01 pm

With her wiggle I smile a bit more, focusing on keeping control of my body so it wouldn't lead into anything else while we are in the range. " I see.. Well, if you misbehave to much I may have to do something about that. " I say with a smile, giving her side a gentle squeeze, pressing into her a bit more as I look down range again as she starts to speak. Her words made me chuckle faintly as I shift my attention back to her " I don't know about calling me Captain, how about we stick with Ingel? And I will guide you young grass hopper and show you the ways of the world, but first we will start with using a pistol in your off hand and after we are done here I can teach you other things about the world, alright? "

Post WC: 148
Total WC: 2,055
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:22 pm

With a slight thrust of my ass against his package, I nod my head with a sly grin. "Mmm, sounds like a very good plan to me." Shifting my attention back to the target before me, my voice returns to a more serious tone, letting him know I was ready to get down to business before we both get sidetracked. "Ok. I know I need to work on anticipating the kickback cause that was a shock I haven't felt in a long time with my right arm. And I need to work on my aim using this hand, I was close, but an inch off is more leeway than I feel comfortable with. Anything else you noticed that needs to be addressed?" He was the more experienced shooter, but I wasn't a complete novice. I knew enough to know where my greatest weaknesses were after only one shot, but I felt the need to ask if there were any others that I had missed.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm

I smile a bit more with the thrust, having to focus more in the task at hand. When she gets more serious tone to her voice I nod, that helped a bit keep my mind on what we were doing. I listen as she speaks and nod again as she finishes " .. That sounds like what we should focus on right now but first, let's start with getting use to firing the gun in your off hand, then, when you are use to it, we can work on hitting the target with it. If we try to do to much at one time it could end up being confusing. And then, you think you can handle the recoil from the gun we can move onto actually aiming more for the target to try and hit it, though we will just start with simply hitting it first. Sound good? Or would you rather just jump right into the hard stuff? " I left the final decision up to her as to how we go about practice with her left hand, not wanting to force anything on her, though suggesting what would be a good way to go about it.

Post WC: 199
Total WC: 2,254
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm

I think over what Ingel says and give him a swift nod. "That actually sounds like a good idea. Once I get the hang of the recoil it could make my aim a little better by itself. The initial burst and force of the shot could easily push the muzzle off a bit, enough to miss the mark by at least an inch. Yes. Let's go with that idea. I'm going to start shooting now so I'm going to go ahead and apologize for anything I might do to you in the process. I don't want to step on you or hit you with my shoulder if it jerks back." After voicing my up front apology, I raise the gun to bring it level with the target once again. I would wait for confirmation that he accepted my preceding apology before firing off the next round. Since I was ready for the recoil this time, I didn't have to take a step back but my body still leaned back against Ingel's before absorbing the shock of the blast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date At The Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range Empty

Back to top Go down

Date At The Range
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next