Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killing Time (Themeless)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Killing Time (Themeless) Empty
PostSubject: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:03 pm

Killing Time (Themeless) Lance_12

.:: Killing Time ::.

As I made my way down the sidewalk, through the furthest western side of the Lower Commons, I lightly hummed to myself. The sun had set a few hours ago and the moon was taking the sky for its self as a blanket of beautiful starts dotted the night sky that covered the city. Thus far, tonight was turning out to be like any other, rather peaceful in its own way as I wander the streets for a little while looking for something to do but so far I had yet to find anything to do aside from hunt down something to play with, but at the moment I really didn't feel like doing that, I felt like doing something else.. I felt like fighting, though I wasn't sure what I wanted to fight, maybe I could track down Shou and fight with him some, our last encounter ended in a draw but I wanted to change that...

Post WC: 158
Total WC: 158
Note: Currently in Lower Commons

Killing Time (Themeless) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:14 pm

The oni huffed out a sigh, his crimson orbs trailing upwards towards the night sky as he sat upon a patch of grass. Tonight had been a rather entertaining one in the Deep.. the ground surrounding him was littered with the spirits that had been caught in the destruction of his infernal flames. It was unfortunate that they had died so quickly, disappointed that tonight wouldn't bring stronger opponents to him. Still, he had to admit it was good to polish up on his skills as a fire-user.
The oni within his human form laid back then, spreading his arms out to his sides while his gaze remained fixated on the stars and moons that seemed to shine with no interference this night, a cloudless sky that was untainted by any of civilization's light pollution. Though he wasn't usually one to take pleasure in such simple things, he couldn't deny the beauty that this night's sky held.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:31 pm

My mind shifted away from Shou and to other things as I thought about who I may end up fighting if we meet again, my employer, or former employer Psyre, if I was still working for him, though I wasn't sure if I was or wasn't, I had yet to hear from him... As a gust of wind hit me I caught a familiar scent on it and my mind quickly shifted back to Shou as I recognized the scent as his. I glanced around, thinking he was somewhere close to me, but I couldn't find him anywhere around me.. Since I didn't see him anywhere around me I looked to the direction the gust of wind had come from, off in the direction it had come from was the forest area that surrounded the city... Was Shou in there? As I gazed off at the forest, another gust of wind hit me and again, I detected a hint of Shou's scent on it. Now that I had caught his scent, the desire to fight him began to come back to me and with that desire to fight him, I began to move, moving towards the forest, first moving at a slow pace but it quickly changed into a jog and then shifted to a run.

Post WC: 216
Note: Currently in Lower Commons

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:51 pm

The oni reached into his pocket with one of his arms, retrieving the case that would have held his joints. In this case, there was only one left, something that brought a frown to his face when he popped open the thing. That meant he would have to deal with those thugs once more, since surely the plants he had recently placed into the earth of the plowed land from the clearing hadn't budded out yet. That would take more time and currently he would have to keep making his deals with the gangs of Sai City.
For now, he would just enjoy the final smoke, bringing it to his lips and starting the cherry without any effort.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:04 pm

As I came to the woods, I stepped into them and paused for a moment as I glanced around, this was the first time I have been to this place.. However, that wasn't going to stop me in my hunt for Shou, I still had his scent and I could follow it until I found the demon and then, once I found him, we could finish our fight. I began to move forwards once more, sniffing at the air to see which way Shou's scent was coming from as I reached back, slipping a hand onto the hilt of my wakizashi. Again, I began to pick up the pace as I moved through the forest, sniffing at the air and glancing around some as I followed after Shou's scent.

Post WC: 129

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:08 am

The oni inhaled the smoke that the joint burnt off, sitting up as the view of the skies no longer possessed any interest to him. He supposed he should go out and find some other oni to fight since the ones that he had encountered didn't possess any measure of strength that had been enough to amuse him in a fight. Standing up to his feet and taking another hit of the joint, the oni glanced to the side towards. A light rustle came to greet his ears as he lowered his arm down, removing the rolled marijuana from his lips as his crimson orbs narrowed lightly, wondering what it was that approached him now.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:26 pm

As I grew closer and closer to Shou, his scent grew stronger and stronger until I was finally upon him. When I came upon Shou, I leaped into the air. While moving through the air, I reached into my coat, grabbing a hold of one of the throwing knives I keep in my coat and pulled it from my coat and launched it at Shou. After throwing the knife at Shou, I unsheathed the wakizashi and brought it around in front of me as I fell to the ground and landed in a crouch, looking over at Shou with a light grin.

Post WC: 102

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Fortunately he wasn't caught too off guard, all ready wary of his surroundings. As Lance emerged from the mass of trees and leapt into the air, Shou noted the glint in the air as the human launched a knife his way. "Typical." The oni stated, usually preferring a greeting before getting into a fight with someone he all ready knew. It was as if this human enjoyed staying on the thin line boundary between ally and foe.
The flames that erupted beneath his feet would carry him away from that spot, moving to the side as the knife would fall uselessly against the grass. Seeing the human draw his blades, Shou snickered, a grin coming to his face, "Infernal flames, sharpen your form!" The man exclaimed, as two blades of fyre flared into being just before him to float in the air. "Hey, Lance."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:42 pm

When Shou began to chant, calling forth two blades made of flames the grin on my face shifted to a glare as I looked at him, still in a couch, damn him and his fire magic. " ... I want a rematch, we didn't get to finish our last fight. " As I spoke, I began to focus my energy into my blade and when I felt I had enough I sprang forwards, " This time, I will defeat you!! " I yelled out as I charged forwards, getting closer to Shou before I unleashed one of my new abilities, loosing a series of quick slashes (Blade Wysps), creating a flurry of mini sonic cuts, my intention to slice Shou to ribbons before he could react.

Post WC: 126

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:00 pm

"Really?" Shou asked, snickering as the man charged towards him. And he still hadn't gotten a proper hello. When the man advanced, Shou kicked off the ground, allowing the platform of flame beneath him to carry him away, moving faster than the human's legs were capable of. It almost seemed unfair to fight Lance in this form, but apparently he wasn't without merit, slashing his wakizashi through the air as each movement brought out a sonic wave that headed in his direction, looking rather dangerous.
The platform beneath his feet roared out as it flared, suddenly levitating and taking him into the skies, a tactic he had used the first time to "defeat" the man. The blades of fyre that hovered before him moved with him, reserving their use until he could identify a proper opening.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:07 pm

As expected, when I came close enough he took to the air with his power to fly. With him taking to the sky, I looked up at him and growled lightly. Once again, I reached into my coat, this time pulling out multiple throwing knives, about four, and launching them into the sky at Shou, " Taking to the sky like a coward! " I yelled out, my gaze still fixed on Shou as he rested above me on his platforms of fire. I knew I was going to have to change in order to get to him, but I had hoped to at least land a blow on him in my human form just to show that I could do it, though now it seemed as like I wasn't going to be able to do that, the bastard.

Post WC: 139

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:43 pm

"Hmph.." Seeing the throwing knives come at him, Shou suddenly allowed the platform to disappear from beneath his feet. He dropped towards the ground swiftly, landing atop another disc of fire before it too disappeared and he touched back down on the ground. Thrusting his hand forward, the blades of fyre suddenly bolted forward, scimitars that were aimed towards the human's torso.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 pm

I watched as my next attack was dodged once again by Shou, however this time he was coming down, landing atop another disk of flame before finally landing on the ground. When he landed on the ground, I thought he was going to go for a fair fight, however my assumption was quickly changed as he thrust his hand forwards and the two blades he still had shot straight for me. With the two blades of fire coming at me, I crouched down, hoping to get under the two blades, lunging forwards once again after I crouched down, trying to get close to Shou if the blades didn't turn and strike me.

Post WC: 112

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:09 pm

"Heh." The oni leant forward as the human approached closer, suddenly pushing off the spot he stood and charging towards him as well. The man wanted a fair fight? Shou supposed he would bring it to him. "Temperatures, arise and roast the dog before me!" The oni would shout, coming to a stop in his charge suddenly as his feet skidded forward a little from the continued momentum. He thrusted each of his hands out in front of him once more, an emission of heat blasting outwards from him as it hazed the air it occupied with a mirage-looking effect.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Ah, he was going to fight me with out flying off now, good! However, my charge was cut short when Shou unleashed another of his abilities, launching forth a wave of heat straight at me. I didn't have time to evade the oncoming attack, however, I was able to bring my arms up and cross them in front of my head as the wave of heat hit me, forcing me to stop and stumble back. I held my arms up in front of my face as I took step after step back, moving back out of the range of Shou's attack, as long as he didn't follow through with a second one. Though I had blocked the attack, I was unable to block all the effects of it.

Post WC: 128

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:53 pm

They were closer now and Shou wouldn't have relented, dashing the neccessary steps forward to bring him in front of the man. As soon as he brought those arms down, or even if he kept them up, his arm was brought back hands clenching into tight fists. The oni launched it forward, aiming his row of knuckles straight to the man's face. He never boasted high fighting skills when it came to hand to hand combat, but he could at least manage a decent enough force behind a punch.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:03 pm

As I moved out of the heat, I begin to lower my arms and as I do so, I am welcomed by another attack from Shou. Though I was unable to bring my arms up to block the second attack, I was still ready to brace myself for it and when his fist struck me in the face, I took a step back and grinned, acting as if the attack had no real effect on me. I chuckled lightly as I launched my own hand-to-hand attack, balling my free hand into a fist and swinging it straight up for Shou's stomach.

Post WC: 101
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 pm

The oni wasn't unuse to this type of fighting, as often as he resorted to his flames. He couldn't help but match the other's grin, knowing full well an attack would come in the form of a punch headed his way. His free hand's palm slapped at the man's wrist, sending the attack off to the side before he slammed his fist into his other hand and shot his elbow towards the other's stomach, taking another step forward as he did so.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:21 pm

When Shou knocked my attack away, I went to follow through and attack with another strike but before I could he had followed through with a second attack. His elbow jabbed into my stomach and I took a step back, gasping lightly for air. My grin shifted into a glare as I dropped my wakizashi and lung for Shou, trying to grab him and take him to the ground.

Post WC: 69

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:30 pm

The man's step back was beneficial to him as he could see the lunge ahead of time before the human was able to come fully upon him. A step to the side and spinning on the ball of his heel, he evaded the man's grasp and slapped his back with a forceful shove that would have either sent him stumbling or face first into the ground. Grinning, Shou commented as he made the move, "You're awful slow like this.. when you plannin' on going all out?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:49 pm

My lung for Shou was met with a swift dodge on his part as he evaded my approach. Before I could correct myself and turn to get Shou, he struck me in the back, knocking me to the ground. After hitting the ground, I lay there for a moment, hearing the comment from Shou. His words only angered me more, " .. Shut up! " I knew he was right, like this, I wasn't fast enough to catch him, and I wouldn't be able to hurt him if I did catch him... My only choice was to let the beast inside out.

Post WC: 102

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:02 pm

Shou thrusted each of his arms outwards, a grin spreading across his face, "Infernal flames, sharpen your form!" The oni repeated the chant, fire flaring at each side of him before they took on the shape of scimitars. He then extended his arms out towards the human on the ground, as the blades suddenly turned to point at Lance before swiftly descending upon him.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:53 pm

When I heard Shou chant, I quickly lifted my gaze from the ground and looked up at him as two blades made of fire formed once more next to him before launching them straight at me. As the two blades of fire flew for me, I pushed off the ground with all four limbs and jumped back a few feet before landing in a couch, " I'll rip you to shreds. " I said, spouting off a threat as I allowed the transformation to begin.

Post WC: 85
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Shou chuckled, kicking off the ground and making a leap backwards, using fire discs to aid him in gaining some considerable distance. "Rip me to shreds? Oh good, you're starting to fight seriously. Infernal flames! Spread your unrelenting chaos.." The oni started, suddenly thrusting his hands outwards, palms facing downwards while the grin on his face only widened. A dark crimson flame bursted around his form, while rings began to bring off from the fiery aura, decorating the ground with their presence, beginning to span out and cover the entire area of the clearing. As soon as Lance could come forth from his transformation, Shou intended to draw the surprise, suddenly clenching his fists as his brow furrowed, shouting, "And burn it all!" From the rings, hellfire would burst into being, flaring up towards the sky as it set fire to everything around them.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Now that I had allowed the transformation to take hold, their was no stopping it from changing me. I heard the chant, but at the moment I was focused on my transformation, though I was expecting him to launch some attack at me, however he didn't.. As the transformation ran its course my attention shifted away from Shou and to the pain that was rushing through me and growing stronger. When the transformation was finished, I began to growl and sprang from the ground, going straight for Shou. As I moved for Shou, he yelled out something and then fire erupted from the ground, shooting straight up. I was caught in the flames as they shot into the sky. As the flames engulfed me the growl shifted to a howl of pain as I brought my arms up and crossed them in front of my face to help protect it as I tried to jump back out of the flames.

Post WC: 160
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 am

The fires continued to roar, Lance's leap would only bring him into more of the dark flames, the oni snickering as he walked among the area unharmed by his own technique. "Infernal flames, sharpen your form!" The oni shouted, again manifesting the Blades of Fyre that came next to him. Hell's Echoes would eventually pass and the area would have been near complete destruction, the grass they walked upon dead, bordering trees were burnt to crisps where they had stood. Shou chuckled darkly, looking to the transformed Woylf and crossing his arms over his chest, confident that his blades could protect him. "Good to see that form. Now we can play, hm?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:01 am

As I jump back and attempt to get out of the flame, I find I am only jumping into more flames. Again, a howl of pain escapes me as I jump further back, working my way out of the flames finally. By the time I was out of the flames, smoke was rolling off of me as the smell of burnt hair emanated from me, damn him and his fucking fire! Lowering my arms, I looked over at Shou and began to growl at him, my gaze shifting to the two fire blades he had next to him, " Mmm, yes we can play little Shou. " I said, a grin forming on my woylf like face.

Post WC: 117
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 am

Shou snickered, taking a step forward and allowing his arms to drop back down to his sides. "Aren't you the type to usually charge in headfirst? You're strong in that form.. yeah. I'm shaking with excitement!" The oni exclaimed, smirking, noting the burned fur on the Woylf and laughing aloud. "It won't ever be enough to stop you, though, eh..?" Shou mumbled to himself before dashing from where he stood and running forward towards the Woylf.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:28 am

As I listen to Shou, the grin quickly fades and I begin growling at him, though, I hold back and watch him. It was true I did tend to charge right in and begin attacking.. but that didn't work all the time, and especially with someone who could fly. As he begins laughing aloud I watched him, wondering what he was laughing about. When he began to speak, I listened to him once more and then as he finished he dashed straight for me. As he came straight for me, I lunged forwards, going right for him in an attempt to tackle him to the ground.

Post WC: 106
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:31 am

When Shou neared the Woylf, he leapt off the ground and landed atop a disc of flame, narrowly avoiding an attack he hadn't even been aware of until Lance had moved passed him on the ground. "Heh! Stupid brute." The disc carried him pass and Shou snickered, whirling around as he thrusted his arm outward to the possessed human and sending the two Blades of Fyre to the monster's back.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:45 pm

As I lunged for him, Shou took to the air, evading my attack. After missing him, I paused for a moment before turning around, as I turn, I notice the two blades of fire flying at me. Again with the blades made of fire! Before the blades struck me, I jump into the air to avoid the blades of flames, " Atrum lux lucis fulsi quod trucido ". As I yell out the chant, I thrusting an arm out, slashing through the air, unleashing a series of energy blades from my claws aimed at Shou.

Post WC: 95
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:22 pm

The scimitars struck into the dead grass and Shou saw the attack springing forth from the Woylf's claws. "Heh..!" The oni drew his arms upwards to block the attack, though it still hit him hard, using the pushback momentum of it to aid in his flight backwards away from the man to lengthen some distance between the two of them. The technique had pierced through the flesh of his forearm, drawing some blood from the oni, but if there was any pain it didn't show in his chuckle. "I guess I forgot how strong you were like that.. it's been awhile, hasn't it?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Unfortunately, I lacked the ability to fly and thus, after launching myself into the air, I ended up coming right back down. Coming down, I landed in a couch and looked up at Shou. With the chant, energy had gathered and took root on my back, though I held it back for a moment as I looked up at Shou, " What's the matter? Can't handle it?! ". As I yelled out, once again I jumped into the air, jumping up towards Shou, a tendril finally launched from the mass of energy on my back, shooting over my shoulder and straight for Shou as the end of it shifted into a wolf head and tried to bite Shou when it came close enough.

Post WC: 123
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 pm

"Hmph.." The oni was a little offended that the man would have even asked such a question, feeling more than capable of 'handling' it. After all, he was giving the decency of not taking flight into the skies, but apparently such gestures were beyond the Woylf now. Atop the disc of flame, it whirled to the side suddenly to avoid the wolf headed tendril, before fire blasted outwards from under his feet and sent him further up into the sky. He no longer felt complied to the Woylf's sense of battle, especially since it was only considered a human weakness that he couldn't fly.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:14 pm

With Shou dodging my attack, I fell back to the ground and look up at him as he begins to move up into the air more. I keep my gaze on Shou, watching him for a moment, " What's the matter, are you too afraid to come down here and fight me? " Now that he had taken to the air once more, I needed to come up with a way to get him back down to the ground, or get up there to were he is, jumping up there and attacking isn't going to get me anywhere..

Post WC: 98
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Shou sighed lightly, crossing his arms over his chest. "It's not just that. You're crazy, obviously, and I don't all that much trust you in a friendly fight." Even that was assuming much, since the Woylf below had the tendancy to shout threats that very much implied on murder. Glancing to the side and chuckling to himself, he simply continued, "Up here's fine though. Keep my body intact and get to live. You see where I'm going with this, right?" Shou snickered, before thrusting his right arm outward in front of him, his palm facing the man, fingers spread. "Besides, from up here I can keep attacking you and you can't do shit to me. Its about the best advantage a guy can ask for, don't you think?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:44 pm

My gaze remained fixed on Shou as he began to respond to my taunt. While watching Shou above me, I thought over how to get him back down here so I could fight him on the ground. As I continued listening to him, I clawed at the ground some as I watched him. If I could get something around him and pull him down... maybe tie him up... When he thrust his arms out and pointed his palms at me, I instinctively jumped back, expecting him to launch some sort of fire thing at me, but he didn't for now... " And you are a coward! " I yelled out as Shou finished speaking, still trying to taunt him into coming down to fight me on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:17 pm

The human was only repeating himself now, continuing in futile attempts to taunt him back down to the ground, a gesture that only made him snicker once more. "Didn't I just say this was advantageous? We're still fighting.." With his last comment, a wide grin spread across the oni's face. "Infernal flames!" The man exclaimed, chuckling as he closed one of his eyes, viewing the Woylf below on the ground through the crack of space between his index finger and thumb. "Swirl! Surround this dog!" A ring of flame would come to life, encircling the werewolf, before the fire blasted upwards, vortexing and spinning around the other's form. The area within it would pick up in temperatures rapidly (Flamewhirl).

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:30 pm

My taunts still had no effect on the demon as he hovered above me. I began to snarl at him as he spoke to me once more. As he began his chant, I held my ground and readied myself as I watched him, waiting to see what ability he would throw at me now, more fire blades perhaps? When he finished the chant and the ring of flames sparked to life, I jump to the side, jumping out of the range of the attack before launching myself from the ground and into the air. As I moved into the air, a tendril from my familiar came out and shot through the air, straight for Shou, again attempting to bite the demon.

Post WC: 121
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 am

"Tch.. that was unexpected." Shou muttered to himself, displeased that the Woylf had managed to dodge his attack. He rose a brow when the human had suddenly leapt up towards him and attacked with his tendril once more. The snap of the creature's bite would fall terribly short though, biting at nothing but air. The oni simply crossed his arms over his chest, a brow raised. "That's pretty funny."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:03 am

Though my familiar's attack had fallen short, I wasn't going to give up just yet, I still had things I could do to try and get the demon. While still in the air, I let out a piercing, sonic howl, sending forth a powerful invisible shock wave strong enough to knock someone back and cause damage to them. After unleashing the attack, I began to fall back to the ground. As I fell to the ground, I sank into a crouch as I looked up at Shou.

Post WC: 87
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:37 pm

His eyes widened for the brief moment that he noticed the ripples in the air of the attack coming in for him. He had supposed it might have just been a bark of anger. "Kuh!" It blasted up into him from below, ridding his platform and sending him higher into the air from the force of it. Shou's ascent would come to a slow and then a halt, before he limply allowed himself to fall for a short distance. "Damnit.. that fuckin' hurt." He cursed aloud, flame discs coming to form under his feet and catch his composure back in the air. His legs had taken the most of the attack, the fabric of his pants torn and shredded in pieces. Coming to look back down towards, the oni sighed. There was no way he could admit aloud that he was low on his endurance, lacking confidence in his energies to be able to perform another attack. His fyre was all that he had and he hardly possessed the ability to take this into a physical fight with a werewolf. "All right Lance. You win."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:53 pm

I watched as the attack hit the demon, catching him off guard in a way. I remained in a couch as I watched Shou get hit by the attack and fall, unfortunatly he didn't hit the ground, bummer... Now that I had hit Shou with an attack while he was in the air, a smile began to form on my snout, be it a reather wolfish one, but still a smile non the less. When Shou began to speak, admitting that I had defeated him the smile shifted into a grin. Though he had admitted to being defeated, I tossed around the idea of continuing our little fight. However, before I could follow through with any such action, a large ogre burst from the woods, letting out a battle cry as it charged straight for me and Shou.

Post WC: 138
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:57 pm

The sudden appearance of an ogre didn't much surprise him. With all the commotion they've caused, between his flames and Lance's consistent yelling, there was bound to be some attention on them from the other spirits of the woods. The large demon was charging towards Lance, but Shou remained in the air. With a dismissive wave of his hand in the air, he simply called out to the Woylf, "Good luck with that!" The oni then plopped down into a seated position on his flame of fire, taking the opportunity to rest and see how far the Woylf could push his stamina.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:19 pm

When I heard something charge out of the woods behind me, I turned to see what exactly was coming at me. As I turned I caught sight of this large beast running straight for me. When I heard Shou's comment, I glanced up at him and growled faintly, the grin that was on my face having already faded away. Damn bastard wasn't going to help me?! Blah, it didn't matter, I still had enough power to go around! Deciding to meet the beast head on, I jump from where I knelt, going straight for the charging beast. When I came with in range of the beast, It swiped one of its hands at me, slashing through the air with its claws. As the beast slashed at me with its hand, I brought my arms up and crossed them in front of me, using them as a shield to block the beast's attack.

Post WC: 152
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 pm

"Huh.." Shou propped his head upon a fist, sitting upon the disc of flame with his legs crossed in front of him. He had to wonder on the stamina of the Woylf below, able to engage in a battle even now, this far into his transformation. Even after their own fight earlier. Shou obviously lacked that kind of endurance, so he was very misfortuned when the sound of flapping wings greeted him. His crimson orbs glanced to the treetops as a large owl spirit, a dark golden by color, emerged from the mass of leaves and towards the oni upon the flame. "Puh.." Shou stood to his feet, discomforted by the appearance of his own foe. He had hoped to use the opportunity to better asset the Woylf's strengths in a battle other than his own with the possessed human.
"Come, then!" Shou shouted, taking a step backwards and swiping his arm through the air in front of him, blasting out a burst of flame from his limb to spread out in the air in front of him. "Infernal flames! Sharpen your forms!" They molded and shaped before him, taking on the shape of dual spinning scimitars that roared with the movement of fire.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:22 am

With its first attack blocked, the ogre took a half step back before drawing its fist back and hurling it at the Woylf.

Since I was able to block its first attack, the beast had taken a step back, as it did so I lowered my guard and looked up in time to see its second attack as it launched it at me. With the beast closing in with its fist, intent on striking me I ducked below the attack and lunged forwards into the beast, as I did so, I slashed through the air with a hand, slicing into the beast's stomach area with my claws, however as I preformed the mundane attack, I unleashed a set of energy claws as well that ripped into the beast's stomach.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:40 am

The owl gave off a series of hoots as it approached the fyre oni, before it opened its beak and produced several ice shards that sped through the air in his direction. "Tch.." Shou wasn't too fond of ice users, reminded of a previous incident with one. He kicked outwards from the disc of flame that he stood upon and sent himself higher into the air as two dual platforms appeared just beneath his feet to carry him upwards and away from the path of the ice needles. The owl hooted again, tilting its head back to follow the demon's movements as the blades remained out in front of him, continuing their cyclings in spins. Shou grinned, throwing an arm down towards the thing as one of his blades halted in its movements and shot downwards to it. The owl turned aside on a wing to avoid the path of it, but then the oni had caught its path and threw the next. The fire's tip burned into the spirit's back, drawing a cry of pain from the thing as its flight path was suddenly interupted.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Seconds after the set of energy claws tore into the ogre's stomach it began to pull away, taking steps back to put some distance between its self and me. As the thing began to pull back, I watched it for a moment before I charged straight for it. The beast having recovered from its injury and noticing the charging woylf coming and reached over, grabbing a large piece of dead tree, and utilizing it as a club, swung it at the woylf. Noticing the beast had picked up something and was swinging it at me, all I could do was ready myself for the strike before it made contact. When the large bit of wood struck me it sent me flying back before landing on the ground. After I had landed on the ground, I lay there for a moment. As the woylf lay there the ogre began to move towards the woylf who now lay on the ground. Laying here on the ground, I could hear, though I had prepared myself for its attack, it still had some force behind it. Lifting my head, I looked at the ogre as it advanced towards me before I looked away, glancing around. As I glanced around, I noticed the wakizashi I had dropped before while fighting Shou. After noticing the sword, I looked back to the ogre before rolling over and heading for the sword.

Post WC: 234
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:28 pm

When he viewed that his attack had connected, the platform of flame died away beneath his feet and he allowed himself to be taken in by the fall, changing it to a nose-first dive through the air. The spirit wasn't too far below him, so by the time it had regained its senses and glanced up to see the lion oni, a swipe of a fist was all ready upon it, slamming into the back of its head from the gravity-assisted assault that came from above. Shou's body fell pass the recoiling owl, catching himself in time to blast off from another flight disc to ram his knee upwards into the belly of the bird. Its panicked hoots rang out quickly as it flapped mercilessly away to avoid the continued assault of melee attacks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing Time (Themeless)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next