Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killing Time (Themeless)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 Lance_12

.:: Killing Time ::.

As I made my way down the sidewalk, through the furthest western side of the Lower Commons, I lightly hummed to myself. The sun had set a few hours ago and the moon was taking the sky for its self as a blanket of beautiful starts dotted the night sky that covered the city. Thus far, tonight was turning out to be like any other, rather peaceful in its own way as I wander the streets for a little while looking for something to do but so far I had yet to find anything to do aside from hunt down something to play with, but at the moment I really didn't feel like doing that, I felt like doing something else.. I felt like fighting, though I wasn't sure what I wanted to fight, maybe I could track down Shou and fight with him some, our last encounter ended in a draw but I wanted to change that...

Post WC: 158
Total WC: 158
Note: Currently in Lower Commons

Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Themeless
Veteran

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:40 am

The owl gave off a series of hoots as it approached the fyre oni, before it opened its beak and produced several ice shards that sped through the air in his direction. "Tch.." Shou wasn't too fond of ice users, reminded of a previous incident with one. He kicked outwards from the disc of flame that he stood upon and sent himself higher into the air as two dual platforms appeared just beneath his feet to carry him upwards and away from the path of the ice needles. The owl hooted again, tilting its head back to follow the demon's movements as the blades remained out in front of him, continuing their cyclings in spins. Shou grinned, throwing an arm down towards the thing as one of his blades halted in its movements and shot downwards to it. The owl turned aside on a wing to avoid the path of it, but then the oni had caught its path and threw the next. The fire's tip burned into the spirit's back, drawing a cry of pain from the thing as its flight path was suddenly interupted.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Seconds after the set of energy claws tore into the ogre's stomach it began to pull away, taking steps back to put some distance between its self and me. As the thing began to pull back, I watched it for a moment before I charged straight for it. The beast having recovered from its injury and noticing the charging woylf coming and reached over, grabbing a large piece of dead tree, and utilizing it as a club, swung it at the woylf. Noticing the beast had picked up something and was swinging it at me, all I could do was ready myself for the strike before it made contact. When the large bit of wood struck me it sent me flying back before landing on the ground. After I had landed on the ground, I lay there for a moment. As the woylf lay there the ogre began to move towards the woylf who now lay on the ground. Laying here on the ground, I could hear, though I had prepared myself for its attack, it still had some force behind it. Lifting my head, I looked at the ogre as it advanced towards me before I looked away, glancing around. As I glanced around, I noticed the wakizashi I had dropped before while fighting Shou. After noticing the sword, I looked back to the ogre before rolling over and heading for the sword.

Post WC: 234
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:28 pm

When he viewed that his attack had connected, the platform of flame died away beneath his feet and he allowed himself to be taken in by the fall, changing it to a nose-first dive through the air. The spirit wasn't too far below him, so by the time it had regained its senses and glanced up to see the lion oni, a swipe of a fist was all ready upon it, slamming into the back of its head from the gravity-assisted assault that came from above. Shou's body fell pass the recoiling owl, catching himself in time to blast off from another flight disc to ram his knee upwards into the belly of the bird. Its panicked hoots rang out quickly as it flapped mercilessly away to avoid the continued assault of melee attacks.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:29 pm

As the woylf went for the sword, the ogre followed after the woylf. While going after the woylf, the ogre drew back its impromptu club and took a swing at the woylf when it came with in range. Before I could get close enough to the weapon to grab it, I end up getting struck by something rather painful. The club smashing into me, causing me to let out a yelp of pain as I go flying off to the side for a few feet before I hit the ground and roll across the ground for a few more before coming to a stop. After hitting and knocking away the woylf, the ogre turns and begins to advance on the downed woylf. While the ogre advances on me again I lay on the ground, momentary dazed from the blow it had just delivered with the large bit of wood it had. As the ogre came upon me, I looked up at the thing and let loose a loud ear piercing sonic howl. The force of the howl forced the ogre to stumble back as it took damage from the force. With the ogre having been knocked back from my howl, I begin to pull myself from the ground, climbing back to my feet I look over at the ogre and draw in a deep breath and exhale it as I growl at the demon. The ogre, looking over at the woylf that had gotten up from, takes the bit of wood it has and bangs it on the ground as it lets out a cry of anger before charging straight for the woylf.

Post WC: 273
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:30 am

"Infernal flames!" Shou yelled, the owl not having managed too well of a distance with its current injuries, one that included making it harder to breathe. The hoots that resounded from the creature were strained and weak, the oni grinning at just how much damage his knee up into the creature's stomach had done. It'd struck just right. "Bring into fire!" The oni's body then went up into flames that surrounded him, becoming a roaring figure of badass. He charged forward then with abandon to precautions, not so much allowing another sound from the bird when he drove his flaming fist to slam across its round head, knuckles impacting a hit that broke across the thing's beak as well to silence it furthermore of its birdly chants. The bird fell across and down from the sky, smacking down into the clearing where Lance still battled. The oni's figure continued to roar in flame as he glanced over his shoulder at the sound of fluttering, a flock of six spirits headed towards him, varying in shapes and sizes. An elephant that had seemed to have no business being in the air led the charge with its giant form and exaggerated tusks. An uncanny grin still spread across the oni's face, seeing those before him as simple lesser spirits. Opening his mouth, the fire around him began to be sapped from his form and floated into him between his teeth. Consuming the fire, Shou chuckled, "Infernal flames.." A red mist seemed to breathe out of the words spoken. "Go forth and consume!" The oni spat a molten red colored fire then, a streak of flame that rushed towards the middle of the group. As it came upon them, from that streak fire blasted outwards, swirling to contain the five of them. Shou couldn't have hoped for a better finish, as the fire crashed down into them, forcing their smokey bodies to fail on their flight while they fell limply to the earth. Shou huffed out a sigh, along with the last of the red mist that remained, dropping back down into a seated position on his flame disc as he had come to terribly exhaust himself.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:02 am

Closed.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Updated Shou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time (Themeless)   Killing Time (Themeless) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing Time (Themeless)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2