Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone suitable for me? [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Anyone suitable for me? [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:55 am

Anyone suitable for me? [closed] Tadeo_01
There was no smile on the face of the spirit as he arrived at the school, his hand grasping his keys after he parked the motor bike. Closing his eyes, the spirit would walk slowly into the place where he was supposed to learn and muttered, "Great, I have to interact with these stupid humans..." A few people would stare at him for his appearance he guessed, but those would end soon after he simply move along and went to the classroom assigned to him. Apparently the teacher wanted him to introduce himself to the class and tell them a bit about himself- that was fine. He bowed and said, "My name is Kurogashi Tadao. I come from Nakiru High, north of here. I transfered here because my parents had to move." He would then be told to take any seat he wanted. These humans were too stupid.

He would pay attention only in look after taking out his laptop and sitting in the back of the classroom, the voice recorder in the laptop absorbing everything said, with the playback muted. He was doing something else- setting up for his hacking, since he needed to destroy the students from the higher districts that thought they were above him, a spirit. He would only smirk as he moved along, only typing when the teacher spoke. He was watching those around him just in case they tried to look over, but that was useless as he thought, "No mere human here could truly catch me if I reverted into my spirit body. And with a push of a button, this laptop will shock itself into a burning piece of computer junk. Besides, I can use this information to blackmail and get money at the same time. Heh heh heh..." He suppressed these emotions on his face as classes went on, allowing no one to see what he was thinking. If one where to think about it, its much like Death Note. However, that is the only similarity. The eyes of the spirit closed after a moment, as break was called. Rubbing his eyes, he would close the door to the laptop and slip it into his bag so that he could go and eat lunch with the humans. His eyes scanned those around and those that he was going to blackmail came into view again. He was in luck, none of them were in his class. Now he just needed to find some else that they picked on that looked like a 'nerd'. His silver hair blew gently in the wind as he looked, and finally located a suitable student. Oh, the fun he would have- he would simply hack this person's computer and wait until they got off. Then he would take their IP address and use it as the IP address while he was hacking, just in case he was caught. Not only that, but the memory of the search would be copied onto his computer as well, like a new, installed program, rather than a virus. He placed a hand under his chin as he finished his meal rather quickly, thinking, "Humph, then again, these humans often operate in their little clubs... I have to watch him carefully." He would follow the boy with is eyes and then put it out of mind as he stood and started back to class with his bag over his shoulder, his face showing little emotion.

Lunch soon ended- the humans were rather disgusting while they ate. Some decided that they would be childish and fling food at another or try to feed a female. The males, as he thought, were more aggressive in their pursuits then the females, but he did notice a few that were none all too submissive to their large counter parts in gender. Some fought back while others seemed the dominant force in a quasi relationship- he knew that these human high school relationships often led to a break up within months or even weeks. He would never understand these humans and their strange logic. He would watch as the other students enter and he would think to himself, "Maybe I should start a relationship... just to seem more human. I shouldn't make it all that obvious though." As a senior, he was sure that it was expected of him, anyway. Narrowing his eyes, the spirit would look for a suitable human female to call his "girl", wondering if any in this class would do after making final checks on his hacking plans. She needed to be within the top ten smartest in the class, he couldn't stand the stupid.

Words: 772 / 772
Anyone suitable for me? [closed] Tadeo_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Mira was the second top on the test boards again today. It seemed like it would always be like that. Always second best to Morimoto. She was an exchange student here from a totally different place. (kinda like america). The fact that she was second best was a wonder, but still it hurt. He longed for the top scores. And this time she had only missed it by one. Perhaps she should actually try studying. She had gone to lunch and sat by herself, playing with her cell phone. Not like she had anyone to call. People kept a distance from her since she had only come here a month ago. She had flaming red hair, natural colors. Her eyes were a startling blue and a few of the guys would have tried for a date, but didn't know how to approach an 'outsider'. She sighed and slowly picked at her homemade lunch. Unlike the bento that everyone else brought, she had a cloth lunch bag with a small picture of a happy family on it. Her younger self smiling. It was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich again. Her father should really let her pack her own lunch. A can of soda sat beside her. Mira stood at the end up lunch and went back to class. The male teach giving her a once over. She sat in the front row of the class and wore her school uniform, which seemed to be one size smaller than it should. But she was waiting for new ones. Her glass perched on her nose. Her legs slightly spread and crossed at the ankles, the teacher would be able to get a view of her pink panties if he sat at his desk for any length of time. Not that she cared or even thought about such things. It didn't matter to her.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Though Tadao had not worn his glasses earlier, he felt like he might as well wear them now, while taking paper notes. Slipping his laptop away securely, he would take a quick glance at the board of the top listed in his class. Mostly males, but he remembered the female human called Mira from role call, earlier. He would move to the front and sat next to her after a moment, since class still had another minute before starting. He would give her a light smile and said lowly, since class was about to start, "Hi, I'm Tadao... if you remember me from this morning. It's nice to meet you." It was as simple as that. He had heard during lunch that they were going to have a History test today. Likely he would be excused from from it, but he knew enough history of the human race from his home schooling to do any tests that came his way. He would wait until the teacher reached him to ask for a test. For now, he would focus on Mira.

Words: 18o / 952
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Mire pushed her glasses back on her nose. she was beauty in a foreign exotic way. It wouldn't be long before someone made a move on her. good thing the new kid had done it first. Helped his chances. The teacher looked up from his desk and his eyes were glued for a good ten seconds on the pink panties. His hand reaching up under his own desk to adjust himself. He cleared his throat and stood getting ready to hand out the tests. Mira smiled brightly at tadao. "hi. You're new here. Just like me. Hopefully you wont be too offended by my high scores. It seems like some of the others are" It was a nice smile, warm and inviting. The teacher began to pass out the history tests.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:28 pm

A small smile crept onto his face and he would give a slight nod before he chuckled and said, "Well, I sure hope that the others won't be offended when I get high scores as well... let's show them what transfer students can do." He would notice the pervereted teacher and in his mind chuckle at the staring- others could see too, most likely. But he wouldn't say anything since others did not. Soon tests were bring passed out and when the teacher reached him, he would say in a clear voice, though not commanding, "I would like a test as well, please." He would likely get stares, but it didn't matter. He was going to pass this test easily, and maybe get the top score. They would just have to see.

Words: 132 / 1,o84
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Mira nod and smile as the test is brought to him and then to her. It was time to fly through this test. It was a simple multiple choice and she could ace it. Her pencil flew through the answers and she was the first one done, as usual. She sighed as the teacher took her answer sheet and she began to fiddle with her cell phone again. She was playing a game on it. Most likely the older version of stones. Mira glanced over to the guy, Tadao to see if he was finished yet. She would probably score in the third now with him. She sighed as she spread her legs a bit further as the teacher sat down. He wet his lips and stared again, his mind flashing with naughty images of what he could do to her. the whole teacher student fantasy playing out in his mind. Mira had no clue about that though.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:44 pm

The spirit's pen had flashed across the page as he answered with little slowing down. He had finished quickly, before the teacher had finished handing out the tests, though he would act as though he had not, carefully looking from question to answer. It was only thirty seconds after Mira finished that he would signal his finish. The teacher didn't seem to notice at first. It was only after Tadao narrowed his eyes that the man would fumble and come and get Tadao's paper, though he looked none too happy about it. He would swiftly return to his seat after depositing the paper with Mira's, looking at that same area again. tadao would look there and take note of the smaller uniform. He would keep his thoughts to himself, though he did seem to be glade about something on the outside, "Well, I picked the right girl... if anyone else wants her, they won't be too happy to fight me for her." She would just be a tool though, nothing permanent. She wasn't even his race, so it wasn't like he was in love with her. She just had an attractive form and intelligence.

Words: 194 / 1,278
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 pm

ooc: view switch. I hate third.

I watch as Tadao's paper is taken up after mine and I smile to him. Others are soon taken up as each person in the class finishes. The teach stands at the front as the last one is taken and smiles as he calls a break while he grades the papers. I walk out of the room to the hallway and motion for Tadao to follow. I take the steps up to the fenced in roof and look out on the city. If he follows, I turn and smile. "You finished before me, didn't you?" It was rather amusing and I knew that he wasn't a normal human. We were up here alone so it didn't matter what we said only we would hear it. "You aren't human either. I can see it."
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:19 pm

My cloudy emerald eyes would watch as others had their tests taken. It was amusing how much of a hentai the teacher was, but I kept my mouth shut. I had nothing to do to pass the time- I would need to keep the program running that I had up to finish my information gathering tonight. It would taken just long enough that I could stand it before the class was let out. I would silently thank Dem for that and when the girl that I had chosen to be mine motioned for me to follow her, it was easy to tell that several other human males in the class were jealous that I scored her and that they had been too late. Our travel would take us to the top of the building, with a fence around it. Cats never liked cages. I would endure it and I saw no one else around. It would appear that she spoke to me- a question, obvious to me, but apparently I hadn't covered my tracks very well. My misty green eyes would then flash as she said that I was not human, as I thought, "Interesting... though I am solid, she can see something different? It's was worth investigating, since she'll be my girl." I would lean against the door to keep people from entering and speak to her from there, a calm look on my face, "Yes... I finished as he was passing out the tests. And... I'm not human. But," I would now shoot my own question, "You are not human as well?"

Words: 264 / 1,542
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:53 pm

I giggles and nodded. "Of course I am silly. I can tell you are not human. Thanks to the fact that I am human. And certain other abilities." My blue eyes glance to him. "What are you?" I smiled as I said this, not asking in the disgusted way that some people might, but truly curious. "Also you are smarter than your age would normally be. I saw you with your laptop. You are more advanced that anyone in the class." It was simple praise as I reached out and grabbed his hand. So many questions to little time. If he allowed it I would start to pull him to the door. "Lets go see the scores. Its almost time to go back. I dont want to wait out in the hall for being tardy" My full lips pouted a bit at this remark, begging to be kissed. Most humans would be turned on a bit by just the pouty look. It was natural though, not like I planned to ever be kissed.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:05 am

My eyes could remain calm, even my face as I was upset that I had admitted it so casually- that I was not a human. She would follow up with two questions for me, and a compliment that I would accept with a nod before saying, "I am... a spirit as you humans call it. I can solidify when I wish. And yes, I am smarter then I appear."I should be, with a hundred years under my belt before I could even affect this human world. She would soon move to my hand and try to take us down to see the scores- they were of no concern to me. However, that look... and the lips. She was just begging to be kissed. I would not deny that and gently pushed her against the wall as I gave her a kiss on the lips. It wasn't a French Kiss, or as some knew it, a deep kiss. Just a kiss. But it was a symbol, and I would speak lowly, "We can be a few seconds late... Mira..." The first name basis was a high tier on the relationship latter, but I was certain she would not mind after my kiss. I hadn't even roughly thrown her, it was gentle. Mostly so that I didn't hurt her weak human frame.

Words: 22o / 1,762
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 am

Wow. I had only met him an hour ago and he was already moving in for kisses. My back was pressed to the wall and his lips were massaging my own. I returned the brief tender kiss and trembled as my hands placed themselves palm flat against the wall. We were alone up here and the door could easily be locked from this side. I was at this spirit's mercy and it excited me. My name came from his lips and I shuttered. No one had paid this much attention to me in any of my schools. I had never noticed anyone looking at me either. I was just that oblivious to my looks and how they affected the males around me. "Y-yes a few minutes wouldn't matter... Tadao" The wind blew my red hair across my face and I hastily tucked it behind my ear. his kiss at made me blush and my full lips turn brighter, the wind in my hair making me looked tussled a bit in that 'just been kissed and maybe more' look.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 am

My lips had formed into a smile and I patiently waited for her response- it was simple, and even though I had said seconds, she had said minutes. It was like giving a child more time to play around, and she would receive my right, pale hand as I whispered into her ear (the one from which hr hair had just been moved from), noticing her trembling, "Don't worry... I'll be gentle with you..." I would pull my head back, thought not too far from her face as I did not need to "trap" her with my arms anymore and moved to the door, locking it. The teacher would never punish me after today, I had plans already to steal information from the man and use it as blackmail. But for now, I would focus my attentions on Mira and after locking the door, another kiss came her way, obviously less forced, but this time I added tongue. Now I was giving her a deep kiss, almost to see how she would respond to it, wondering if it would 'turn her on', as the human said, though I wouldn't think her a pervert for this, since I was forcing it onto her. I still had my right hand on her cheek, which I had used the anchor her face where it was for this kiss of mine. And my tongue would move to dominate if she went for his tongue, almost like the human game of footsie, or something like that. I never really paid too much attention to it anyway.

Words: 261 / 2,o23
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 am

It was like playing with fire. So much excitement and danger of getting burned. My heart fluttered as he locked the door. I could be in big trouble if I needed to run or if he got violent. But as he came in for another kiss, I held my breath. When his tongue came in search of mine, I released a little gasp and a moan. His tongue dominated our kiss as I returned it, almost melting into a puddle of feelings. My knee grew weak and the trembling because a shudder of pleasure. He was not human and it added to the thrill of moment. Adrenaline pumping through my veins causing my heart to beat in my ears. My toes curled in my shoes as I angled my head so that he could have access to me. I would not be running, not from this.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:04 am

The girl submitted herself to my kiss, it was like she was melting away with feelings. There would be a smirk in the back of my mind, one a fisherman might have with his biggest catch of the day in years. Her knees seemed to grow weak as females sometimes did in those movies, though I had never thought that would really happen. No matter, because she gave herself to me. My left leg would move to her thigh and gently push against her pelvic area, just to see her reaction as he pulled away from the kiss to give her air. I might have lasted longer, but her fainting from lack of oxygen would not be good. I spoke softly, in an undertone so that she might feel this was very person, just for her, "Mira... you can't tell anyone I'm a spirit. It'll be our. Little. Secret." The last three words were spoken in a more sexual manor, a low whisper, as though they were already lovers. He would not take her virginity now, but after school was a possibility. That is, if she wasn't scared, which he was guessing she would be. One had to walk a tightrope with these things, and I believed I was walking it correctly, down to picking the right steps and risks.

Words: 22o / 2,243
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:05 pm

I let a soft moan flow over those thoroughly kissed lips as he pulled away from me. It was rather exciting and here I had begun to think that no one thought I was cute looking. Little did I know that no one had ever had the balls to approach me before. When he spoke so close to me and put the infliction on those last little words I could feel moisture forming in certain regions of my body. It felt like all those romance novels I had been reading lately. I shivered and nodded, my voice coming out in a breathy whisper, husky with need. "Our. little, secret" My body still wanted to melt away but I kept my back pressed firmly to the wall. "We'll be missed" I break the atmosphere knowing that the teacher would come looking for us soon if we were not there. But if he had thought to have me there on that roof, I would have gladly submitted to him. But that wasn't going to be the case. I wasn't a whore or a slut, just a bit overwhelmed by him being a spirit.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm

She had repeated my words and I only smiled back to her before hearing her others words- we'll be missed. There was no mistake as to what she was referring to. The mood had been right for more to happen, but now it was ruined. I would slowly pull my hand away from her cheek and spoke softly as it left her flesh, "Then... we should go back..." He would unlock the door, and did not turn around with rage, though I felt robbed of his chance to experience something else. He moved slowly so that she could keep up with those weakened knees, and I would speak back, "If you fall, I'll catch you. So don't worry about that." My silver hair would blow with the light wind that came down and into the hall, with a gentle smile on my face. It disgusted me so, but the romance novels my step mother had made me read were coming in handy (though to be perfectly honest, she had illegally downloaded them and had my spirit body read).

Words: 178 / 2,421
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Oh please, oh please. Let him be real was all I could think as I walked behind him. He was enough to take my breath away and keep it. Would he do that to my heart as well? Or was he like most of the guys my father had warned me of, perverts who only wanted one thing. Well, I wouldn't mind that one thing with him. I smiled wistfully at his words and answered. "I hope you are, for I wouldn't want you to get number one on any future tests just because I was in the hospital." I sighed as I watch him walk down the stairs, as we walked to class I caught up beside him.

When we reached the class room door it was standing open. The teacher looked at us and raised an eyebrow. He took in my appearance and coughed. His thoughts going back to being the one to make me look like that. His thoughts were rather lude and crude but he still had them. "Both of you, in the hallway." He offered the typical bucket of water to each of us. "That should keep your hands busy. Do not set those down." He didn't want the kid to be the first to get a piece of foreign tail. In fact he had planned on 'talking' with her after school

I took the bucket of water and hung my head. As I passed back out the door I looked at the board. Number two again, but this time I was below Tadao and I smiled. At least I would have been number one if Tadao hadn't showed up today. As soon as we got outside the teacher shut the door and we were alone in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:17 pm

I merely smiled as she moved behind me. The hall were mostly empty, a few others would be late with us. I would release a mental sigh and know that I couldn't use my shadow minions to hold my buckets. They would draw way too much attention. My eyes caught the list as we entered and wee soon sent out the door; just the two of us. And we had the top two scores. I could hear the man, but I said nothing about it and looked at Mira after a moment and said, "Sorry I got you placed into the hall..." I gave her one of those "I'm real sorry" looks with his eyes closed and the smile that went with it. I would have offered to take her buckets, but that teacher was such an ass that I was sure he'd catch us. And I didn't feel like killing him, that would not work well to the advantage of a hacker. I would wait for her response as I thought about how to kill the man without any evidence being set to me.

Words: 185 / 2,6o6
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:49 pm

I blush and smile back at him as I show him a simple trick. Up against the wall across from us was a small table. I set my buckets on it and pulled it beside me. That way they would be at hand if the teacher opened the door. I looked down the hall and saw another one and pointed. "Over there. He wont ever know the difference." I pointed to the mirror like windows across from the door. "you can see when he starts to come for the door. I've been out here a couple of times already" My voice was held to a whisper as I look around the deserted hall. I chuckle cutely as I shake my head. "I would have enjoyed just staying up there, but he would have come after us." I blushed again as I thought of the kiss we had just shared. I would wait to see if he would do as I had done. "we could find something to occupy ourselves with until he decides to open the door" the tips of my ears turned red as I thought about maybe another kiss. "Or we could just ditch since the day will end shortly."
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:35 pm

As I watched her, as she showed me this trick, a low chuckle slipping from my lips. Truly, she was an amusing human. The table took the place of her hands, and I would do the same, looking down at her as I said, "Ditch... well, that would work with me." I had my bag with me, so my laptop could not be taken and looked over, not that anyone here would understand the hacking notes. I would place my hand on her head gently and ask her, "Where would you like to go?" I could take her nearly anywhere, as I thought about flying; a few days ago, I had found my way to fly, but that would be too obvious. My motor bike had room for two, and two helmets, so I could drive her.I awaited her answer with a kind smile on my face; her naivety was about to get her virginity taken from her.

Words: 158 / 2,764
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Well where did we want to go? That was a hard choice. It couldn't be anywhere in school we'd be found. I felt his hand on my head and smiled at him. I couldn't make a decision. I had never ditched school before. Little known to me, the spirit so close to me was plotting my deflowering. I shrugged a delicate shoulder and replied softly, "I dont know, I've never ditched." It seemed so reckless and exciting that it took my breath away. My bag was with me as always since it doubled as a purse so no worries there. "You can choose" I smiled warmly up at him those lips forming into a slight pout like on the roof. It was natural reaction as I thought things out. But it made my lips warm and inviting.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:40 pm

It seemed that she was not sure where to go; having never done this. I would pull my head off after a moment and saw her pouty look. I would chuckle on the inside as the look she made was similar to earlier. My bag was not in my hand, so this was okay. I placed my lips on her's again, but for a mere few seconds before I reply, "Then I have a place in mind..." I would make a turn to the door as a smirk slipped onto my face before I turned and started down the opposite hallway, motioning for Mira to follow after me. We could get away even if the teacher did poke his head out. I doubted that he could catch us- to the looks, he wasn't much more then a mid aged man with what looked like a slight bear belly (or a sake belly, whatever he drank).

Words: 155 / 2,919
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:01 pm

His lips came to mine again and took my breath away. It was strange kissing a spirit. It reminded me of that movie Casper the friendly ghost. But he broke the kiss to soon and left me wanting more. As he walked away, I hurried to catch up to him letting him lead me like a lamb to the slaughter. "Tadao? Where is this place that you have in mind?" I asked as I came up beside him. It wouldn't take us long to exit the building and be one our way. But I still attempted to make conversation. I was naive enough to miss the concept that he was about to take me someplace secluded so that he could sweep me off of my feet and take what no man had ever taken from me.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 pm

My silver hair swayed from side to side as I moved, and after leaving the building, I would turn to her with a smile, "It's a surprise, "Mira." Teasing her with this, I plotted my take on her body. It would hurt at first- my step mother had said it would. She never went into anymore detail than that, however, it would work for me. And this was something to add to he lure- the shortened kiss and now a mysterious place. One might think it a dream, where I was the temptation, the naughty things that hide their desires that a girl would not know of until it was too late. However, I could not impregnate her- that was against the rules in my book. Or at least not yet... to appear normal I would need a wife. Mira seemed fine to do this task. Oh, I may not even marry her, there may have been another, but Mira was merely one to use, at least at the moment.

Words: 17o / 3,o89
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 pm

A surprise? Wow I had just met him today and already we had kissed multiple times and he was tugging me along with his voice along. I sighed at the thought that this could be a date. Was this a date? Oh I hoped it was a date. I skipped along beside him and smiled prettily. "Thank you, Tadao for taking me where ever we are going." I wanted to hug him. Though he was thinking of plans for me, I was totally unaware. My young supple body almost dancing as we moved to his bike. If I had known of his thoughts or plans, I might have been a little more cautious, but as it was, I blindly let him lead me to my deflowering.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:13 pm

The motor bike I had was decent- it was a well known company and it definitely had the room. I slip my back into my arms and shoulder region as I pull the extra helmet out of a bad that was attached, handing it to her as I say, "Your welcome, Mira." It was teasing and knowing, the tone. I didn't really mind that I wouldn't be able to lean back as I clasp my own on- each has a "cat" on them- the one I wore had a panther on it, while Mira's held the character for "cat" on it. I would slip on and say, "Hold onto me while I drive; it'll be safer." I would smirk as my hair his it and waited for her to get on, advising, "You may want to place your bag around your shoulder, like mine." The place I was heading to would seal her as mine- the deflowering would be quick yet pleasurable.

Words: 162 / 3,251
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:27 pm

I place the helmet on my head and secure it the strap. then doing as he said, i placed my back across my shoulder like he did. With ease and grace, I climbed onto his bike behind him and wrapped my arms around him tightly so I wouldn't fall off. When he would first take off, my skirt would fly up due to the actions of the wind, thus showing of my panties in an anime like fashion. This would happen every time he stopped and started. It would make people jealous. My jiggling breast would be pressed against his back, the nipples hardened as we rode along the rode to where ever it was he wanted to go. I would enjoy the ride and most likely the next ride he would take me on. One never knew until they tried.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Mira was truly closeness as to what was about to happen. Jumping onto the bike, Tadao would rev up the gas and smirk as he drove off at a bit faster then the speed limit- he wasn't the only one that liked to move quickly. I thought about how Mira's school girl shirt- short as the perverted men in society liked it, flared behind us, flashing her panties at drivers or people on the side of the road. It was the contact with her breasts that really turned me on- jiggling the way they did as we moved- not to mention my plan to deflower her. We would quickly leave the academy district- after all, we didn't want to get caught on this little trip. We were heading for East City where I knew a place to complete her deflowering. It wasn't going to be my house, it would be a...special hotel.

Words: 152 / 3,4o3
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone suitable for me? [closed]   Anyone suitable for me? [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone suitable for me? [closed]
Page 1 of 1