Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:06 am

First topic message reminder :

RP| Contact, with a side of Aspirin.

It was very clear that the creature taken into custody was very dead. The men who carried the corpse to the van were aware of it, and our medical team confirmed it a bit later on. In the time after the large fire based attack, there was a lull in action. Activity continued to buzz about the Metro, East City, and even parts of the Commons, but the Division was unable to locate the Fire demon to bring him down. It had been a costly battle to secure and kill just one of the demons who initially attacked the Metro. The devastation to the area was massive and it was closed off for the next three days for the buildings to self repair and for the Division ground crews to perform clean up. A very elaborate terrorist explanation was given the next day. Since most of the people in the area who could have witnessed what happened, died, it wasn’t that hard of a sale to the less skeptical members of the general populace.
The body of the Thunder demon was secured non the less, as the Division was weary, almost to a state of paranoia, of the capabilities of these particular spirit. It would be a pain in the ass, if the corpse suddenly animated and was alive once more. Its arms were bound with spirit hindering cuffs with a transformational hindering brace about its neck. The corpse was brought into the Division 12 HQ where it was transported into the basement for non intrusive experimentation and examination purposes. The main reason the corpse was not dissected was the fact that the Division knew they could not retrieve thoughts, at least with their current technology, from a dead body, thus the inane decision to revive the thing came into play.
As the leader of the squadron who brought in the best, I would have my reservations about this. Internally, I was distraught at the fact that my decision to stall the killing of the first demon caused the death of so many and almost myself and my team on two occasions. Had that van not been placed where it was, our lives would be void all for my quest for answers and selfishness. I felt the weight of those dead souls on my shoulders and it bothered me to the point where I seemed visually disturbed and moody during the day. When first approached with the news that the R&D department found a method of revitalizing the demon, I immediately sought the council of my supervisors and voiced my opinions. Allowing beings with power on that scale to live freely after we had taken them down seemed very down syndrome to me. But, with military intelligence, came the fact that the superiors thought they had a handle on everything and could contain the creature once resuscitated. I was dismissed and my argument made invalid as the decision to revive the spirit was held with the promise that it would be put back down after any and all information was gained from it. The resuscitation was performed by the R&D department who were able to bring life, slowly, back to the being. It was sedated and shackled in transformation and magic hindering attire binding its arms and legs together with a chain to its neck in case the demon had any hint of martial ability. It was placed into a cell under heavy guard until the moment he awoken; at which point, he would be greeted by one of my men. The demon’s new life would begin very darkly in this manner.
The basement cells were the basic reinforced detention cells lining the walls with the floor below and ceiling above. Security measures would be in place in this area, with a few armed guards here and there. It didn’t look anything much more than a jail or hi tech dungeon. The settings would not be dreary however; the lighting would be laboratory bright with a clean appearance about the place. No other demons would be in this area of the facility.
The time that consciousness should return to the demon would be around the afternoon; though there would be no indication of time within his confines. The day would be a week after the events had taken place that had led to his death. Personally, I would be approaching my office to check in for the day and sign off on various paperwork. My steps would bring me through the hallways of the Division 12 HQ’s upper levels with the sound of my boots muffled by the soft carpeted floor leading towards my office. I had given Ingel orders to keep an eye on the holding cell each day around this time to check on the status of the detainee. When he “came back” we would need to see him to get my questions answered.

Current: 816
Total: 816
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 Izu
She kept pace with Jyn, and her thoughts continues to flow on the situation. She began to think back upon the reports that she had filed and read through to give a combined overall report. There was various descriptions of the demon, most of which that sounded and seemed a little familiar. Though it couldn't exactly be comfirmed to who this demon was until she had saw him with her very eyes. They made it to thier destined location and went through the checkpoint. Izumi kept mostly quiet, everyone pretty much already knew her, being that most of the men in the building oogled her and women envied her because of the attention she attracted.

Proceeding onward and keeping close to Jyn's side as they finally made it to the cell that the demon was within. Izumi still began to try and put some thoughts together to what may be the next attack, though it was a rather difficult thing to figure out. There was most information that needed to be found before something that specific would, or could be presumed. Finally they were going to meet with this said demon, Izumi turned her gaze towards the door that had opened after Ingel had knocked in reply, her blue eyes santed over to this demon that had almost killed Jyn. She felt a slight rage bioling in her, but she had to keep her cool and keep in control.

-Word count: 239 [2989]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:49 am

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 Untitled-1

I sat there, but slowly leaned my head backwards. The stretch went down my neck and across my chest as I rolled my head to the left, then down to the center. With my head lowered, the center of my back felt like it was being pulled apart, which felt rather nice. Finally, I rolled it to the right, then back up to the front. my legs sprawled out as much as physically possible under these inconvenient constraints. As Ingel got up to leave, I watched him rather closely. Smiling, I saw something interesting to me. The young lady was reminding me of the one I had met over in Gothstone. Speaking of Gothstone, Shiori made a really, really nice cup of tea, and I could go for one of those right now.

Looking over at the door, the only thing I saw was her, and the other human from the attack. I wondered where the superior officer was. If this was all I had to work with, then we would have a little bit of a problem.. No way I would be able to cooperate with someone who ordered me to be shot.

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 257/ 2812
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:42 pm

RP | CWASOA - Jyn

With a nod, I thank the guard for the update on the situation and turn to the door as it is opened. After it is opened, I wait for the go ahead before stepping through the door way into the holding room where Ingel and the demon where. Since the demon was secure and because she was stronger than me, I didn’t mind Izumi entering with me. I would give the signal to close the door after we’ve entered before turning to Ingel, seeing him sitting opposite the demon. From what I understood and could see, the demon had been fed as well. Ingel must have had the insight to realize that you could catch more bees with honey instead of a pistol. Given the personality of this demon, it may have been a smart choice by the officer; it was no surprise that he would be a sergeant soon. With a nod, I greet, “Ingel…” I approach his side and look to the demon. I would give Officer Ingel sufficient time to respond and inform me of anything that I would need to know. After that, I speak so that there would be no misunderstandings in our communications. I self introduce and begin, “I am Sergeant Asei. When we earlier met you were already dead. I ordered a 5-minute window to take you into custody in a certain manner to prevent you from being attacked on sight. At the time, you were considered hostile and needed to be taken off of the streets. When that window expired, you were deemed to be uncooperative and had to be secured the best way possible. You have been resurrected for the time being. As it stands, I am in charge of your investigation. Rest assured I want to help you get out of here as soon as possible so you can return to your… life… as you have it and we can return to protecting the city.” My voice is cold and calm during this explanation as I conclude, “do you have any questions about your situation?”

Current: 345
Total: 3958
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 Ingel_13

As the door is pulled open my gaze comes to rest upon Izumi first. If she is here then Jyn must be here as well, though I didn't think she would be coming down here as well, I thought it would just be Jyn, though there really isn't an issue with her being down here as well. Now that I knew Jyn was here I pull away from the door and make my way back to the seat in front of the demon and sit down before glancing over my shoulder back at the door to see if the two were going to join us in the cell. Upon seeing the nod from Jyn once he had entered, I returned it before turning my attention back to the demon. " I didn't think Izumi would be joining you. " I commented before getting down to what Jyn was expecting, " I have yet to ask him about the pillars yet. Though it is as we thought, there is something else coming and it appears this one is actually an angel here to help us with our fight. " With that I fall silent and as Jyn begins to speak to the demon I glance to Izumi offering her a friendly nod before turning my attention back to the demon.

Post WC: 219
Total WC: 3,415

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Izumi joined in following after letting Jyn enter in first, she would permit for the door to close behind her as she had her head down so she would be looking to the floor, but she lifted her head and looked towards those that were inside, Ingel and the de, wait that wasn't a demon. Izumi had blinked a few times slightly surprised at who it was. It was that cat that she had met before on Starlight point. She wondered in her mind why was he here? He wasn't an actual demon, was he? It brought upon a questioning thought that he could have been lieing at the time. She merely kept quiet, stil appearing surprised. She looked to Jyn after Ingel said somethings about Sanzon being a angel. Izumi mentally sighed. She kept silent as she was just watching. Looking to Ingel a moment who gave her a friendly nod, she put a smile on and nodded her head back and looked back towards Sanzon.

-Word count: 167 [3156]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Rep! : 18

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:17 pm

I sat there just as I had been for the last, say, hour or so. I yawned lightly while he spoke, wondering how long he had been in the military, and then, how long he had been alive at all. While listening, I laid eyes over to the female. It took me a moment to recognize her. The nice human girl from the northern heights. I had met her earlier before, when I had first come to this realm. Things had swung around once again, and fate had played a twisted card that rather amused me. After the human, now identified as Asei, finished speaking, I began my reply by completely ignoring him.

"Good to see you again Izumi.. forgive me for these circumstances."

Turning my gaze back to the human once again, I gave him my response.

"I will not answer any question deemed inappropriate by my society, and those that I represent . You engaged in hostile action towards those of the light, which bears poorly upon you. Choose your questions wisely, for time is short. Continue."

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 179/ 3190
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 pm

RP | CWASOA - Jyn

Thinking over Ingels words, I find it interesting that the demon here would refer to himself as an Angel. I wasn’t a terribly religious person, but I had a good concept on what angels were supposed to be. His display of arrogance would shine light into the fact that he probably through he was very angelic. As he speaks to Izumi, an eyebrow raises as I shift my gaze to her. So he knew her? It might shine a bit of insight to why she wanted to come down here and see him. I think this to be a very interesting and annoying turn of events. It would be interesting to see how Izumi reacted to this. Since I was ignored, I turn my attention to Ingel when the demon returns his attention to me and speaks. Motioning to Ingel, I summon him for a quick word. I would allow Izumi to respond before referencing the demon. “She requested to come and I saw nothing wrong with it,” I comment on the Izumi portion, “how is the prisoner’s mental state?” I was a bit concerned since he did not seem to understand his current surroundings.

Current: 195
Total: 4153
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:56 pm

When he made the comment towards Izumi, I couldn't help but turn my attention to her once more. He knew her? so they knew each other. I wonder how this will play into the mix of things and how Jyn will respond to that, and Izumi as well. When the topic begins to change I turn my attention back to, however the topic didn't focus on what Jyn had said, it shifted to another direction. Catching the motion from Jyn, I raise from my seat and step over to him to see what he had to say. As he begins speaking to me, I once again glance over at Izumi as he mentions why she had joined him and when he asks about the demon, I turn my attention to him, " Thus far he has seemed pretty normal you could say, he hasn't tried to attack me. Though he mentioned wanting to rest more before you and Izumi arrived. "

Post WC: 161
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:04 am

Sanzon had taken a wrong step into mentioning her name from his lips, she kept her cool though and just blinked when her name was mentioned as everyone began to look at her. She made herself feel nervous and break out with a weak smile as she lifted her right hand kinda weakly and waved it a little at Sanzon. Well there goes my cover on my connection with this fool. Well the cat was outta the bag, it was rather obvious to Jyn and Ingel that she knew him and he knew her, really how else would he know her name, he couldn't have read her mind he had his magixal powers binded from being used, that is if he had pysche powers to begin with. She turned her head slightly to see that Jyn was saying something to Ingel and she had nervously smiled as she looked back towards Sanzon. "Hello Mr. Loki" She spoke out her voice rather soft as it was that day at Starlight point. She also made a comment onto what he said afterwards. "It truly is an nfair comment you made especially since these people are unfamiliar with your society, so please cooperate." This is gonna be irritating, I dont think it'll be easy to get him out by simply asking for his release. I gotta think of something. Izumi was trying to think of a plan that could be done to let Loki out, but she doubt it'll actually work at least anytime soon. She'll just have to see what she would do afterwards, right now the current situation at hand was getting out information from him. She still had a weak smile onto her face as she took in a deep breath and wondered if any of the two guys would proceed to ask questions.

-Word count: 304 [3460]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:54 am

Pulling my feet apart as far as possible, I brought them together and crossed them at the heels. I arched my back slightly to finish stretching it at the best that I could. I wondered how uncomfortable she was. She wasnt very good at hiding things like that, especially since her eyes were so deep. I think that was something that our women had in common. They were horrible liars when it came to their comfort zones. I smiled lightly at her, and would probably apologize to her later for it. Maybe it was a crime just to be associated with my kind. If that was the case, then I would have to return to that little cafe and warn the other human as well. Come to think about it, I probably shouldn't even mention the family that took me in while I was here. Not all of us are bad, after all. Then again, I was also slightly concerned about what Tou was doing right now, and if he were able to keep himself low key until I managed to escape from here.

"A'right little ones, lets get this over with. You want to ask me questions, go ahead, but in turn I wish to ask you my own afterwards. I need more information about the history down here. Last time I was here, there were dirt roads, so forgive me for being a little late on catching up with the times. I would have contacted you earlier, but that stupid barrier kept me out, forcing me to knock on the door to get your attention."

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 267 / 3457
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:12 am

RP | CWASOA - Jyn

I nod in my counsel with Ingel with a side ways glance to the demon. Hearing the officer’s words, I come to a few conclusions on my own. The first was the fact that the demon knew Izumi, which was obvious. Secondly, Izumi knew him by his first name, which hinted at a bit of informality between the two. Ingel described over the phone that the demon had been helpful but that was not what I was seeing at the moment, meaning his tune must have changed with either my or Izumi’s arrival. The comment that the demon did not have much time mixed with his current attitude alluded to the fact that he was not frightened by his surroundings. This hinted to me that he must have a plan of escape and was only down here under his own accord. My eyes narrow for the moment as I process this information to myself. Turning to Ingel, I accept, “okay, thank you.” I would have to talk to him on the outside later between the two of us since it did not appear he’s reached the same realization as I. First things first, I request, “Izumi, if you would be so kind as to return to your post…” I would see if she would challenge me on this, or give us the privacy I required as she had become a distraction for the time being. I continue, “good job here, Officer Mayer. If you would please escort Izumi upstairs, I would appreciate it. I’ll be finishing here shortly.” Being part of my wolf pack, Ingel would know the non verbal code for “secure the target.”

Current: 275
Total: 4428
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:01 pm

When I heard Izumi speak up I couldn't help glance at her for a moment. She wasn't present when the demon told me his name, so the only way she could know it would be if she met him before. If that were the case then we may have hit a rough patch of water so to speak. I glanced back to the demon for a moment as I began to wonder what the connection as between the two. When Jyn spoke to me I looked to him and nodded faintly. When he requested Izumi leave the room and return to her post, I glanced to her for a moment before I looked back at Jyn. At first, when he game me the order to escort Izumi upstairs, I was a bit taken back, I expected him to keep me here while he talked with the demon. Though now that Izumi had a connection to this demon I'm sure there will be questions for her as well. With a nod, I glance to Izumi before looked to Jyn, " Alright. " Turning away from Jyn, I move closer to the door and look to Izumi and look to Izumi, waiting to see if she was going to join me.

Post WC: 209
Total WC: 3,785
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Loki was far from be able to understand whether Izumi was feeling true or not. She was an actress underneath it all. Her gaze was on him for a while longer as she thought back on the different reports she had read, it was making her slightly annoyed to think that the nice little kitten she had met at starlight point was such a person. She looked towards Jyn kinda surprised when he asked for her to return to her post. A thought crossed into her mind. But! Izumi didn't question though, nor did she deny his request she merely gave a smile and nodded her head. "Yes sir." she said softly as she looked towards Ingel who was ordered to escort her upstairs, Did Jyn think she was going to escape or something? She wold walk past Jyn her emotions disappearing from her face as she just held a calm look. "Do be careful." she uttered as she walked past Jyn and closer to the door, in which she would knock on the door twice so the guards from the outside would open the door. I guess I am going to be questions later...Fucking moron...

-Word count: 196 [3656]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 am

It seemed like I may have struck a nerve somewhere. The tension in the room was slightly increasing, and felt even a bit more hostile for me. It was like watching one of those stupid college dramas that Lauren loved so much. With their group being split apart, I wondered how things would fare with just me and the sarge in here alone. Something told me he wasnt in a pleasant mood right now, so it would be in my best interest to think about maybe cooperating. Then again, there wasnt much of a way for me to get out of this predicament without the keys to this stupid collar. If i could transform, I would. I cant get a grip on any of my magic, and I have little room to maneuver myself over here. It kind of made me wonder how useful something as simple as thunder flash would have been to use here. What a waste. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

"Hey kids.. can we get this going already?"

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 175 / 3632

Last edited by Antifreke on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Updated Jyn and Sanzon
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Updated Ingel.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Updated Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2